Natural Designs Reviews

Natural Designs 5
Natural Designs 6
Natural Designs 7

Brigid · Married on 09/15/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience with Regina and the Natural Designs team, from the wedding floral design planning stages to the finished product. Regina was very attentive and responsive throughout the design process and provided the most helpful advice-- particularly around choosing in-season replacements for the flowers I loved in the interest of ensuring our flowers looked perfect for our day (and they did!). My husband and I were relatively hands-off throughout our wedding planning process. Regina was able to take our ideas and turn them into floral designs and decor that matched our vision and aesthetic for our big day. Her team was so kind to us, helping with many of the day-of details: a beautiful seating chart designed to match our decor, flowers for the church ceremony, and unique floral designs to highlight the staircase, mantle, and hallway outside of our reception hall (Athletic Club of Columbus). In summary, Regina and her team were creative, detail-oriented, organized, and professional. Our floral designs and decor wowed us as well as our guests! Natural Designs truly made our wedding day.

Cindi · Married on 09/01/2018

Regina helped me plan for our engagement party that we hosted at our home. She arranged the florals as well as other decor. She also assisted me with the overall set up of seating.
    The results were amazing. The flowers were stunning.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Natural Designs's reply:

Cindi, Thanks so much. It's always fun to design with someone that loves to entertain. I was a beautiful day!

M · Married on 06/24/2018

We put our faith in Regina at Natural Designs and the venue looked amazing. Ou bride was so very happy with her bouquet and all the other flowers. Regina was very accommodating and a joy to work with. She understood our vision and promptly delivered. Thank you, for making this wedding enchanted! We will definitely use your services again. M.W.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Marty, So kind thank you! It was fun. Regina

Daniel · Married on 06/16/2018

We were so impressed by the quality of services we received from Regina and her team. Regina met with us several times and maintained good contact with us throughout the wedding process to ensure we got everything we wanted! They have connections with additional rentals as well for centerpieces and linens and Regina did a perfect job to master the look for the wedding. They came early to set up and got the room all set up in such a timely fashion. I would highly recommend using Natural Designs as your florist.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Natural Designs's reply:

Carly & Dan, Thanks again. I just saw the photos and you look so happy, it was a beautiful day. The ties are stylish!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Regina was a wonder to work with! We really appreciated all of her time and efforts to take in our vision for the wedding. We met with her a few times and her knowledge of flowers and catering was beyond helpful! She even added in a few touches that really made the day just beautiful. Regina is a very caring and talented individual and we plan to use her for our other flower needs in the future! Thank you for making our wedding day beautiful!

Natural Designs 8
    Natural Designs 9
    Natural Designs 10
    Natural Designs 11

charlotte · Married on 12/29/2017

Natural Designs was absolutely fabulous! Regina was amazing and had a vision from the very beginning. She was more then flowers but a wedding designer. I felt that I was able to get to know Regina and she truly understood what we were looking for. I don't know what we would have done without her! I recommend Natural Designs for any bride, best decision I made during the wedding planning process!

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Natural Designs 16
    Natural Designs 17
    Natural Designs 18

Natural Designs's reply:

Charlotte, thanks for sharing your comments. I enjoyed it all, your mom was so fun to work with. The day was beautiful and we thank you for inviting us to your wedding!

Andrew · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I were recommended Regina by a family friend. Both of us are very reclusive and modest people when it comes to displaying our affection for each other, so naturally we were skeptical even getting a venue, let alone a florist. When I called Regina she said she would be able to do a lot more than just the flowers, but tie the whole wedding together in different ways. My husband and I are horrible at keeping time, so we only had 5 months to work with. We gave her the ideas we wanted from Pinterest, the colors, and what overall theme we thought was best. She refined it gradually and sent us pictures throughout the few months we had to plan. Her responses were quick and she always had an idea of what to do. Plus she was incredibly patient with both us and the venue.
    The wedding day came and all we had worked for finally came together. We loved the decor and it wasn't over the top, but fit our personalities and the fall season. Everything tied in, from the cake, to the greenery, to the silverware. When we left for the night, the both of us agreed that it was more than worth it to hire her for the job, no questions asked. We had so many complements and so many people ask who put it all together. Really we loved working with Regina and highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Natural Designs 19

Natural Designs's reply:

Andrew & Matt, Thanks so much for the kind words. I loved working on your beautiful fall wedding. Your had the perfect feel and look for Oak Grove. Appreciate you working with Natural Designs, it was so much fun! Regina

Tierney · Married on 06/17/2017

Regina was absolutely wonderful to work with. Unlike other florists we initially met, Regina was personable and flexible to meet our requests. Her work went beyond standard wedding flowers and was truly an art that exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend her to brides of Columbus!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Regina did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding! She brought to life the ideas in my head in such an amazing way. The flowers truly made the wedding. We had so many complements about how beautiful the flowers and decorations were at our wedding. Regina was very flexible to work with. She got back to us on time. I knew from the first meeting that I could trust her 100% with making our "vision" come true. We only have good things to say about Regina and can't thank her enough for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Natural Designs's reply:

Thanks so much! Your kind words make me happy. I'm so glad we had the chance to work together on such an important occasion. I will share this with my team.

Sabrina · Married on 05/20/2017

Regina with Natural Designs was an absolute dream to work with! I had initially planned on doing my own flowers which I realized as the wedding got closer, would be a LOT more work than I wanted to deal with in the days leading up to my wedding!). I had contacted a local flower farm to get peonies wholesale for my end of May wedding, and they asked if I had a florist helping, which at the time I did not. This was about 3 months before the wedding. They suggested Regina who I contacted. She was willing to work with me around my budget and desires. She helped figure out how I could still buy the flowers wholesale and she would arrange for pick up and delivery (amazing!) and was able to deal with many more details than I could have imagined doing on my own, making boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets and centerpieces. We met in person and spoke several times on the phone to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I had so many compliments on the beautiful flowers and the colors from everyone at the wedding. Do not hesitate to work with her!

• User6237107 · 1+ year ago

Regina did a fantastic job with the flowers! She had people at both the ceremony site and the reception site to get both locations ready! She also stuck around to help me get ready and in my wedding dress and also stayed for pictures to make sure that went smoothly. She was great and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Jane · Married on 09/03/2016

Natural Designs made it easy to figure out my vision and come up with a design, even though I was planning my wedding from out of town! After some trial and error and refining what I thought I wanted, the end product was perfect. And when they delivered the flowers, Regina stayed to help me put flowers in my hair and to help pin the bouteniers on the groomsmen. These were details I never thought about in advance but appreciated so much in the end. I felt calm and in good hands about the flowers and table settings.

R. · Married on 09/03/2016

I am a repeat client, and in the most recent case the mother of the bride. Regina is the ultimate professional: she indeed delivers excellence. A perfectionist, she has an eye for detail and can translate visions into reality. She is easy to work with because she asks questions, listens and reflects, then works with her clients. I trust Regina's recommendations because every one of her designs draws the highest approval. The "natural" in Natural Designs is why I seek her out. Her most recent work with me was my daughter's wedding, for which succulents were the main element. Regina complemented these with white flowers (stock, roses) and with other green plants, including lamb's ear. One of our guests noted that she had never realized that there were so many shades of green and white. Neither did I before working with Regina. For me, Regina's work means true elegance. I highly recommend Natural Designs.

Molly · Married on 05/21/2016

Natural Designs was the perfect choice to help us plan, design, & coordinate our wedding day. From the beginning to the end, every detail was taken care of beautifully.
    They started by helping us find the perfect venue, The Ohio Bar Association. It has a unique and offered a high class feel with a well-appointed space that our guests enjoy for dinner & dancing.

Regina & her team created a fun, organized, & stress-free planning process.
    Natural Designs made sure through to provide touches to personalize our celebration, which included beautiful flowers, custom linens, a cigar bar and golf accents at the bar for the groom.
    The flowers and décor were just what I had envisioned for my wedding day.

Natural Designs is a company that has the experience, talent and passion to assist with all the accents that made it fun & simple to plan our wedding celebration. I wouldn't have done it any other way!

Jill · Married on 10/03/2015

Regina Prange was a lovely professional to work with. She listened to the look we were going for and we ended up with exactly the vision the Bride wanted. She was a great help the day of the wedding and a calming influence on what was a very hectic and chaotic day.
    We had to completely switch gears because of inclement weather a couple of days before the wedding and she did so with very little trouble. The flowers were beautiful, flowing and organic, the wreaths she made for the doors were spectacular and maybe my favorite thing of the whole wedding. The boutinere for the groom was very unusual and distinctive and the flower wreaths for the little girls were delicate and perfectly fit. The Bride was thrilled with her cascading bouquet of orchids and they photographed beautifully! We were very happy that our paths crossed with Regina's and we would highly recommend her and her catering company Bleu and Fig as well.

We were thrilled with Natural Designs! Regina brought our wedding vision to life, and everything turned out SO beautiful!

Expert designs and beautiful creations and on a short notice after we were dropped by another high profile florist just weeks before the wedding..He lacked professioalism and integrity whereas Natural Designs was responsive and interested in providing the best possible floral designs.

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

Regina did an awesome job on the flowers and all of the decor for our wedding. I'm not the best at describing what I want and didn't necessarily see a "vision" but Regina took the little information that I did give her and turned it into exactly what I wanted. She also did my two sisters' weddings, so it was really nice to not have to worry about how anything was going to turn out because I knew she would do her thing and make everything look great! We got married at the Bluestone, which is and old church with an open floor plan. She had great suggestions based on what the space looked like to make sure that the colors we chose would coordinate well with the interior of the building and everything turned out better than I could have imagined! Overall, Regina did a great job with everything from the bouquets to the linens and I would definitely recommend Natural Designs!

Nancy · Married on 10/18/2014

As a mother of 3 brides with 3 different weddings I can't say enough about how Regina made each occasion wonderful. She takes the time to get to know the bride's tastes and encourages input from the groom and parents. She worked with us on a budget and all the flowers and decorations were beautiful. She has creative ideas and each wedding was individualized for each bride. We did not have to worry about anything the day of the event. Regina and her crew were there from the start to finish. Regina is friendly, creative and eager to make that special day amazing!

Chad · Married on 07/04/2014

Regina did an amazing job of meeting with us several times and was very patient during a stressful time of trying to create something specific yet stay within our budget. We wanted peonies...in July! Regina was able to find them in Alaska and saved the day! On the day of our wedding she was there setting up the table arrangements and getting the cake ready. I just remember thinking how undeterred Regina was if there was an issue and moved quickly to resolve things rather than get caught up in any emotion. Thank you Regina for making our wedding so very special!

jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Regina was wonderful to work with! She helped to create the perfect environment for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception! It honestly turned out 100% like I had pictured in my mind! She, along with her sister company, Bleu and Fig, catered both events, designed the venue spaces, provided the floral arrangements/decorations, and helped to organize the day so it would run smoothly. We loved everything about our wedding weekend, and we received nothing but rave reviews from our guests in regards to the food, drinks and decor! We have gotten to know her and her staff very well and we still look forward to attending events that they put on throughout the year. If I had the option to give them for than 5 starts, I would!!!

Bridget · Married on 08/04/2012

Natural Designs went above and beyond to provide stunning floral arrangements and other decor for our wedding day. I gave Regina some basic information regarding the theme and atmosphere we were trying to create and she transformed these simple ideas in to a beautiful finished product that far exceeded our expectations. My bouquet was a surprise and looked like it belonged on a magazine cover! Regina is a true artist and a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend Natural Designs to any bride!

Nancy · Married on 08/04/2012

Stunning floral design that completely reflected the personality of the bride and groom.

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2012

Natural Designs floral arrangements are absolutely beautiful. They design high quality bouquets that have lasting bloom and color. The floral arrangements really helped to tie my whole wedding theme together. Regina was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the type of flowers that were in season and which flowers would create the look I wanted to achieve. She was extremely professional and reliable throughout the whole experience. Thanks Regina and Natural Designs!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 05/05/2012

Regina is an amazing talent in her industry. I was engaged for two full years and was very detail oriented when it came to my wedding. I met with and interviewed numerous local florists, and I couldn't be happier with my choice of Natural Designs.
    I was specific with what I wanted for my bouquet and for my bridal party and everything turned out absolutely gorgeous. My bouquet was perfection and Regina was able to find something unique for the groomsmen which was important to me.
    I had a Kentucky Derby theme for my reception and Regina was able to completely fulfill my mother and my vision with the most elegant floral designs. Regina also obtained all our linens and rental chairs for us and completed a gorgeous venue for my reception.
    Regina met with us several times and showed us plenty of options, though truly we were pretty much on the same page with our visions from the beginning. I only had to show Regina a couple of pictures and she knew exactly what I wanted.
    Regina certainly went above and beyond as she also accompanied us to our stationary store because we included several custom paper products on our tables (favors, table numbers, menus) and we wanted to make sure everything tied together. It was great to have her professional opinion to make those decisions and ensure the décor was perfection.
    The floral décor was an important element of my day, but I was conscious about the budget and Regina was very in tune with make the numbers work while still fulfilling my vision.
    I would certainly recommend Natural Designs to anyone planning a wedding and wouldn't hesitate to use Regina's designs for any other event in the future! I can't begin to count how many compliments I received on the flowers and I am fortunate enough to work at a nursing home where I was able to leave the flowers for everyone to enjoy while I was on my honeymoon and not an ounce of Regina's hard work went to waste.