Natural Captures Reviews

Salt Lake City, UT
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

Shelby H. Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic and Everything I was looking for!

Nikole was absolutely amazing! She knocked our wedding videos outta the park!!! She was super flexible and willing to work with me on some maybe rather unconventional requests 😅 all her edits were fabulous and she did great with our puppers who were an important part of the wedding. Pricing was extremely fair and reasonable to boot, and communication and follow up were smooth as silk. 10 out of 10 when it's in our budget again for whatever happens next we will be reaching out to Nikole!!!
    Jessica Married on 11/10/2017
    I absolutely love our bridals and wedding photos by Natural Captures. Nikole is very easy to work with and has a great eye. She captured some great moments with our guests, she was able to make our tight schedule work for her, and I could not be happier with the way everything turned out!
    Heatherlyn Married on 04/08/2017
    After hearing friends say they regretted not having a video we decided to do it two weeks from our event. I contacted Nikole by e-mail and she was very fast at responding. We lucked out because she had our date available. Nikole was so sweet. Never in the way but always there to help. We have not seen the final product yet but I am so confident in her I feel I can leave this honest review without seeing the video. If you are on the fence about having a videographer, I highly recommend spending the money and having Nikole do you event. You will not regret it! Thank you Nikole for everything! We adore you!
    Jacob Married on 01/21/2017
    Nikole provided videography for our wedding at the end of January. We could not be more satisfied with the results. She not only captured the different moments throughout the day, but did an amazing job capturing the emotion of the day as well. We would recommend her to anyone and absolutely use her again.
    Haley Married on 04/01/2016
    Nikole made sure our wedding memories will forever be remembered and cherished. We are SO glad we chose to do a video and would recommend every couple to be married do one! The videos were absolutely perfect and you could tell she knew exactly what she was doing. She was able to grab moments that we didn't even realize were happening... It almost felt like she was in multiple places at once with how much coverage we were able to reflect on. My words cannot describe our happiness, so please take a look at Nikole's work through her business' (Natural Captures) website or FB page!

Thank you Nikole - I will continue to recommend you to anyone I can! You are the BEST!!!!
  • User2531896 2+ years ago
    Nikole is brilliant! She did our bridals and the photography for our wedding ceremony and reception. She is so nice and has wonderful ideas for photos. All of the details of our wedding were captured beautifully and she even managed to get every one of the guests in at least one photo! Even the photo of our rings was so creative and cute!! I am so happy with the quality of the photos and with how quickly Nikole was able to get the photos back to me. I put a photo from the bridal shoot in a large picture frame and my mom thought it was the advertisement photo at first because it was so professionally done.
    Jessica Married on 12/30/2015
    Nikole Higgins from Natural Captures Video helped make our wedding so memorable! She was able to capture our special day in a beautiful, fun, modern, and stunning way. She fit our needs and wants perfectly, and we are so pleased with the finished videos she made for us. She went up and beyond, and they exceeded our expectations. I researched many videographers, and so grateful that we chose Nikole. We highly recommend her expertise! We will cherish our videos forever.
    Kristina Married on 06/26/2015
    Nikole was great to work with and did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our wedding. She was even lying on the floor getting shots of all that was going on and got some awesome pictures out of it! Getting those pictures after the wedding was a breeze and in a very timely manner and we loved how they all turned out!

Natural Captures's reply:

Thank you Kristina, you are very kind. Your wedding was amazing so getting such great shots was a breeze for me too!
    Jessica Married on 11/14/2014
    Very professional and just absolutely fun to work with! I could not be happier with the end result. :) She really has a talent for capturing the moment as it happens without having to force anything.
    Allthepeople Married on 07/29/2015
    When my wife and I were getting married, we saw the engagements Nikole shot for my brother-in-law. We knew right away she had the eye we needed for our bridals. She was great to work with and we loved the prints. Definitely one of our top picks for photographers (our other top picks are family and thus free, making Nikole and Natural Captures our favorite professional photographer ;).
    Robin Married on 04/21/2018
    After a frustrating search to find a videographer for our April wedding that was in our budget that also had experience, we stumbled upon Natural Captures and heard back from Nikole quickly. After a few emails back and forth we signed a contract went went to work. Nikole is professional, punctual, accommodating, and she worked with our ideas. My husband and I were blown away with the video she made for us, and we are so glad we decided to have both photography and videography for our wedding as they capture moments in very different ways. Thank you for all of the work you did in preserving our day for us.