Native Bloom Floral Design Reviews

Native Bloom Floral Design 6
Native Bloom Floral Design 7
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bazer · Married on 06/15/2019

Book them as your florist now!

Native Bloom was incredible to work with. They handled both our rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers and we could not have been more pleased. Bethany and team were so easy to work with, extremely responsive and took pictures and created arrangements that far exceeded my expectations. Not one item was missed from our invoice and they even brought additional arrangements that happened to match my color palette to be reused from an event the night before. Pricing was extremely reasonable and the service was impeccable! Do yourself a favor and book them for your next event.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Native Bloom Floral Design 8
    Native Bloom Floral Design 9
    Native Bloom Floral Design 10

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Best decision ever!

I can’t say enough good things about Alisha, Bethany and their team at Native Bloom! I actually had two flower consults, one with Native Bloom and one with another flower company and they were NIGHT and DAY different. In my first consult with Alisha, she took the time to look at my pictures I had of what I envisioned my wedding flowers to look like and really brought them to life. I do not know a whole lot about flowers, just that they make everything look pretty, so Alisha gave me suggestions and showed me different flowers and how I could imitate my pictures with my budget.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Native Bloom to anyone and everyone. Alisha and Bethany went above and beyond in everything they did and seriously made the stress of planning a wedding long distance as easy as can be. From consistently checking in on me to see how everything was going, to even having a conference call with me and telling me what to google so I could picture the flowers they were talking about. They were truly AMAZING!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Native Bloom Floral Design 11
    Native Bloom Floral Design 12
    Native Bloom Floral Design 13
    Native Bloom Floral Design 14
  • Nettie

Nettie · Married on 07/05/2019

3.0

Beautiful and Economical Florals :)

All of our flowers were gorgeous! I love that they are onsite at Addison Grove so day-of while we were getting ready in the morning, they brought in my bouquet and asked if I wanted anything changed. I loved it and didn't change a thing, but then got to give input about the length and color of the sash on it onsite. The centerpieces, ceremony arch decor, and runner on our head table were exactly what I wanted. They even placed additional greenery on our gift table that we didn't even order to fill it in and give it some extra decor.

Their response time during the planning process was a little slow and required some back and forth, but everything turned out just like we wanted :)

Sent on 08/08/2019