Nathan Peck Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Nathan Peck Photography

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/02/2019

Dripping Springs Wedding

We are so glad that we hired Nathan to photograph our wedding in Dripping Springs! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very kind, professional, and easygoing. On our wedding day, he was a huge help in keeping our timeline of events running smoothly. The photos turned out amazing and the turnaround time was quick. We would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding in the Austin area!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Jordan · Married on 03/09/2019

Nathan Peck is an artist - his wedding pics are incredible, great style

Nathan Peck did a killer job phtographing both our engagement photos as well as our wedding, capturing all the right moments and was extremely well organized. He worked with our coordinator to ensure we got the right shots at the right times and helped keep our timeline on track. He shoots with multiple lenses and has the skills to capture all of the right lighting. Fantastic bokeh. He took us all around Austin right before sunset to get perfect lighting for our engagement pics, and he is a pleasure to work with on a personal level. Super nice guy, professional, and makes you feel very comfortable. Highly highly recommend! Very great service for a great price, the value is second to none. Consider yourself lucky if you can book Nathan! 5 stars all day!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Jazy · Married on 05/27/2018

I have to say I am truly glad I chose Nathan as my wedding photographer. We booked with very short notice but he was very accommodating. He was excellent with communication. He always emailed or texted me back as well as phone calls which is a huge plus.
    Right away, my husband and I felt so comfortable with him on our wedding day. He made us feel at ease about what was to come! He’s such a people’s person and knows exactly what he is doing!
    He is really passionate about his job and you can tell he enjoys every moment. He did not disappoint and our photos are everything and more.. beautiful, natural and we couldn’t be more in love with the memories that he has created, that we can keep forever. Nothing was too much trouble for Nathan.. before the wedding, on the day itself and afterwards. I really cannot recommend him enough! If you haven’t booked him you need to! If you are wanting photos, that capture those special moments that you miss and cannot take in at the time.. Nathan is the man for the job!! 5* service! We cannot thank you enough for everything you have done! Would highly recommend Nathan to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 12/17/2016

If you want someone who is easy to work with, professional, with a fantastic eye you cannot go wrong with Nathan. He was perfect for our small wedding with many guests thinking he was a friend of ours because of his easy and affable manner. So easy to work with which makes the picture taking easier. He spent time at our venue searching for the best photo possibilities and made wonderful choices. Highly recommend him if you want no stress!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Jack · Married on 10/27/2016

Nathan was the perfect photographer for our small private ceremony. Upon our arrival he had scouted the setting and picked out the most picturesque spots. His calm, upbeat attitude settled our nerves. We knew we were in good hands. After the ceremony Nathan took a generous amount of shots. We were delighted with the final product and will always be grateful that Nathan was there to help us document our special day.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Nathan was the perfect photographer for our small and intimate wedding. He was extremely professional and captured every beautiful moment. He listened to what we wanted and gave us so much more. I would reccomend him to everyone I know. You won't find anyone better!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Sally · Married on 05/28/2016

HI, my name is Sally Jackson and my husband and I got married on May 28, 2016 in Austin, Texas. I originally found Nathan on Thumbtack when we were looking for a photographer. We met for a pint at a local pub and immediately hit it off. Nathan is down to earth and a really nice guy. He was also very knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. We definitely wanted someone who would capture those moments of our friends and family having a blast, as well as those intimate moments between the two of us. HE DID ALL OF THAT AND MORE, and we absolutely love our pictures! The quality of every picture and the memories we have of that special day is something that we cherish each time we look at them. I highly recommend Nathan for your special day.

Jeremy · Married on 05/14/2016

Just perfect. Our wedding was photographed in just the way we wanted. Nathan's personable approach and keen eye for capturing the moment made for a wonderful experience from start to finish. He met with us beforehand to hear our ideas and to help us know what to expect. On the day of the event, Nathan went above and beyond by driving between dressing rooms to capture key moments. He showed up on time and ready to go, and the results are outstanding; Nathan has an eye for event photography like a good DJ has an ear for just the right songs. He is courteous, adaptable, friendly, and certainly skilled in his craft. I highly recommend Nathan Peck to anyone looking for wedding or event photography.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/26/2016

Nathan photographed our wedding in San Antonio, TX, and we could not be happier with our experience. It was very easy working with him, and his professionalism was very impressive. With everything he said he would do, he delivered. He said we would have our edited photos 3 weeks after the wedding and I had them in my hands a day early! The day of the wedding, Nathan was great. He arrived early, took a ton of pictures and had a calm, organized demeanor that was much appreciated. We were very pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Overall, selecting Nathan as our photographer was one of the best choices we made in planning our wedding! I have nothing negative to say about him. Looking at all the other reviews his clients have posted, all of his clients have had the same wonderful experience. If you select Nathan as your wedding photographer, you will not be disappointed!

Corley · Married on 10/02/2015

Nathan is a fantastic photographer and wonderful person to have around on your wedding day. He was professional and easy going. He was very responsive and offered a super fast turn around time & the photographs were gorgeous.

Terri · Married on 06/21/2014

Nathan Peck was my Wedding Photographer. He took shots of the ceremony and the reception which took place at J.Lorraine Ghost Town in Manor, Texas. The job was scheduled for 2 hours, however, Nathan arrived 30 minutes early and stayed after.

What impressed me the most was Nathan's professionalism. He was flexible and maintained consistent communication throughout the entire process so that I wasn't left wondering. He gave me a wish list of the shots I wanted before the event and what I received was more than expected. I am ecstatic with the results. The shots were wonderful and they really showcase what a talented artist Nathan is. He was friendly with my entire family (even with the pushy ones) and maintained a great attitude the entire time.

You won't be disappointed if you choose to go with Nathan as your photographer. I can honestly say that I had no concerns throughout the entire process and zero negative feedback to report.

Sent on 02/01/2018

carole-ann · Married on 04/20/2014

Working with Nathan was wonderful. First things first, the photos are exquisite. We talked with Nathan before and let him know what we were looking for and he really delivered.

He captured the best moments of our wedding, sweet looks, quiet glances, celebratory toasts. Everyone who sees the pictures says something about how they are so "us," that they really embody our personalities as a couple.

I think that is because he really listened to what we wanted and incorporated our ideas into the shots. He was so available, came early, stayed late, and always responded to my emails or phone calls right away.

When I sent the pictures to my father he was floored. He said that there were pictures in there that, alone would have been worth Nathan's entire fee (which is REALLY reasonable, by the by.)

After the wedding when we had our son we had Nathan do family pictures and, again, he did not disappoint. The pictures are stunning. He didn’t try to get our one and a half year old to sit still- he captured him in his natural movement. The pictures, like our wedding shots, really captured who we are.

I simply could not recommend Nathan any more strongly. He is professional, talented, respectful, and we feel very lucky to have found him.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Julie · Married on 10/06/2012

Nathan really captured the spirit of our engagement photos. He shot photos of us in several locations over about 2-3 hours. He had very reasonable prices. We were thrilled with the photos! They were so beautiful and natural. He does a great job on editing. He really paid attention to the details. Our dogs were a huge part of our big day, and he captured some really special moments with them as well. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to capture any special event.

Sent on 02/07/2018

John · Married on 05/06/2017

Nathan shot our wedding last month. He was easy to work with from the very start and throughout the process always enthusiastic to be shooting for us, which put us at ease. Our photos turned out beautiful and are a perfect way to re-live our wedding day.

Sent on 06/17/2017