Nathalia Frykman Photography Reviews

Nathalia Frykman Photography 3
Nathalia Frykman Photography 4
Nathalia Frykman Photography 5

Ana H.S. · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not recommend Nathalia more highly!

As someone who treasures family photos but hates being photographed, finding the right photographer was extremely important to me. Nathalia was hands down the best vendor we hired. She was incredibly patient about incorporating our puppy into our engagement pictures; captured all the silly, sweet, and special moments; and was an absolute joy to work with. Her work ethic and professionalism was unparalleled. We received so many compliments on our photos and have recommended her to everyone we've shared them with. It was truly a blessing that we found Nathalia and we could not be more thrilled with our photos!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Becca Wallace · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect fit for our wedding day!

I researched wedding photographers for months before I found the perfect match! Nathalia and her team are incredible! She really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera since we both hate taking pictures normally. The pictures from our wedding day are perfect and she worked so well under pressure and time restraints. We will treasure our wedding photos for the rest of our lives and we're so thankful for Nathalia sharing our big day with us!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Miriam H · Married on 09/20/2019

She rocks! Plain and simple!

Working with Nathalia was a dream. She made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The photos she sent me blew me away and I couldn’t be more thankful!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor working with you! I hope you have enjoyed the results so far.

Thamiris · Married on 05/25/2019

Nathalia is such an awesome artist! She is the best! Thank you Nathalia for the excellent work!

Nathalia Frykman Photography 6
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 7
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 8
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 9
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was amazing photographing you and Gustavo. I'm always up to a good destination session with a rad couple!

Nidhi Amin · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing photographer!

There are not enough words to describe how great Nathalia is. She’s so patient and accommodating she saw our vision for what we wanted our photos to look like and exceeded our expectations ten fold.

Nathalia Frykman Photography 10
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 11
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 12
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 13
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was wonderful to photograph your family and see your special bond first hand.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/20/2019

100 Stars! Nathalia is the ultimate professional!

Nathalia is the only wedding vendor I've hired who has been 100% prompt and courteous! She provided everything needed from us (questionnaires, contracts, invoices) well ahead of time, and it is SO appreciated.

I'm in the last weeks of planning for our wedding and sometimes I want to scream! But when I look at our engagement photos (which I do, often), it makes me happy again to think of what she will be able to do on our big day.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the service you provide and for being the ultimate professional! Five stars (times 10 if I could!)

Nathalia Frykman Photography 14
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 19
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 20
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

You are the best! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos. You made such a gorgeous bride! I can't wait to photograph your next milestone.

Randie Crowder · Married on 02/26/2019

Outstanding photographer!

Nathalia’s work is consistently amazing. She knows what she’s doing and she’s very reliable. She’s incredible.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Randie! I always have a good time working with you. Hope we can get together again soon.
  • Aja

Aja Bryant · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely the best!

Nathalia is hands down the best vendor we had for our wedding. She was sweet, accommodating and so kind when I needed to add time to our session last minute. She takes the time to call to get to know you and your wedding style at the beginning and is involved every step of the way. She captured moments of my wedding that I don’t think any other photographer would have. She has amazing prices, amazing photos and is one of the kindest people you will ever meet. And to top that all off, you actually get all of your photos included! She will be our family’s photographer for life now. Thank you Nathalia for being AMAZING!

Nathalia Frykman Photography 21
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 22
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Aja! Your wedding was gorgeous and I had a wonderful time as your photographer! I can't wait to capture your next family milestones as well!

Nikki Kennedy · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding decision i made!

I honestly can not say enough good things about her! She does amazing work and you will not be disappointed! Her turn around time is absolutely amazing and totally time friendly! It took no time for us to get our engagement pictures back and not long for our wedding album either! Which says a lot since I apparently booked the most popular wedding date of 2018, right smack dab in the middle of the busiest wedding season. From the moment I started messaging her for hire, to even months after the wedding date, she continues to absolutely amaze me! My husband and I are not familiar with being behind a camera, and she made us feel so at ease and even guided us through the sessions. As most brides know, the day of the wedding is the most hectic, insane day of your life. But the moment she arrived, I immediately knew that everything would be perfect. That speaks volumes of how personable, patient and sweet she is since we only met once for the engagement session prior to the wedding. I am honored to have had her at my wedding and I will forever be a follower of her and her work!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

AWWW Nikki your wedding was totally fabulous so much so that I use so many of your photos to showcase my work. I love meeting you and Collin and you guys hold a special place in my heart! Hope we can work together another time as well!
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further, she is the photgrapher you want!

I am a little late but there is no way I would go without reviewing Nathalia! She is sweet like a friend you have known forever, she is patient as fudge, completely understanding and makes sure she also makes you feel special. There was never any pressure from her to pose in ways you don't want to and you can throw in ideas for pictures that you have always had. You can also trust in her to bring additional photographers with very similar personalities. Her pictures are beautiful! great colors, no blemishes, and she catches moments that are beautiful and funny, pretty much she catches the whole world around you while you are doing your thing. Lover her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Hi Trisha! Your wedding was amazing! Both the Indian Ceremony and the traditional wedding and reception. Even more beautiful than all the party is the love you both share! It was an honor to register your special moments!
  • Sara

Sara Pepper · Married on 07/01/2018

Nathalia is the BEST!! Hands down!!

Nathalia Frykman is one of the sweetest people I know! She let me intern for her over the Summer of 2018 and I learned and growed SO much by being able to shadow her and just simply by being able to ask her questions. A lot of photographers now seem unwilling to share their expertise and knowledge with people who just want to learn too, but with Nathalia that is not the case! She is more than willing to sacrifice time to show and to explain to you how to do something and she let me come to her shoots with her amazing clients so I could keep practicing photography and understand the business and art behind photography. Hands down if you need a photographer to take any of your pictures ask Nathalia to take them! Just being able to watch her shoot I was able to see how knowledgable she was about photography but she was also so so kind to all her clients and knew how to run her business so well! She is so amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Hey girl!
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm so glad you learned so much during the mentorship! It was great sharing my knowledge with you.

Ruth · Married on 06/30/2018

Nathalia and her team were amazing! Our photos are better than we could have hoped for. They captured every moment of our day and we hardly knew they were there. They were an absolute pleasure to work with because they were professional and very sweet. She's also very flexible and helpful. We lost our reception venue two days before the wedding because they overbooked but Nathalia was prepared to handle it without missing a beat. She produced amazing photos even though she did not get to see the venue beforehand. She helped us capture memories of our magical day that we will cherish forever. You could not find a better photographer than Nathalia to capture your wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was amazing and I loved reliving it while I edited! I can`t wait for you to see how the prints I`m sending you turned out!

Asia · Married on 03/31/2018

Nathalia is as good as it gets when it comes to a wedding photographer. She did such an amazing job, I don’t know that we could even pick a favorite picture!! She went above and beyond to make sure every angle and family combination was covered, while making you feel comfortable and making it a enjoyable time for everyone. In addition to making sure every special moment of our big day was captured, Nathalia made sure to get our pictures back to us as soon as possible! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and we plan on using her again for future life events!!

Nathalia Frykman Photography 23
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 24
    Sent on 05/22/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was honored to be part of your incredible day! I can`t wait to register more of your family`s milestones!

Taylor · Married on 12/29/2017

Nathalia is awesome! She is professional, quick to respond, and thorough in her preparation for your big day. I would hire her again! Thank you, Nathalia!!

Nathalia Frykman Photography 25
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 26
    Sent on 03/03/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was amazing and I had a wonderful time photographing your special day!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/25/2017

AMAZING and so creative for this picky bride

Nathalia was hands down the best money I spent on my wedding. I am incredibly particular about design and decor and Nathalia nailed it every single time. I can be a little high maintenance and she was totally game for the challenge and made me feel like a rockstar. Here is the thing, SO many things didn’t go the way I imagined out my wedding day (it was perfect but things are bound to go wrong no matter how hard you plan) and you will not remember the vast majority of your wedding because it flies by, I barely even saw the decor I meticulously planned because it went by so quickly BUT thank god I hired Nathalia to do our engagement photos and wedding. She got to know our style from the get go, even taking pictures in our home and feeling out our style and asthetic and that paid off so much because the second I saw the sample pictures of the wedding I had the biggest relief of my life. I couldn’t possibly remember any of the things that went wrong at the wedding because thanks to Nathalia I have incredible photos for a lifetime that are exactly my fairy tale vision of my wedding. She is so professional and easy to work with and she is great at making you and your fiancé warm up to the camera and feel your best. I truly can’t recommend her enough. She is worth every dime truly. DONT skimp in your photographer, it’s not worth it I promise!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

OMG just saw this here! Thank you so much! I didn't`t feel like you were high maintenance at all! I was actually excited that you had every detail covered which made the photos even better! Your wedding was AMAZING!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2017

Excellent skill and professionalism was utilized to shoot maternity photos and the baby shower that I hosted. Nathalia was able to capture wonderful and lasting memories that we will treasure for a lifetime.

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kelly! It was a pleasure to cover the Turner Family`s event and meet everyone! I can`t wait to hear about baby Marley.

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

Nathalia is such a skilled photographer, and she did an amazing job at our event! It was a corporate function with over 400 people, and she was extremely professional, prompt, took fantastic VIP photos with our special guest, and was literally all over the venue getting shots from all angles the entire time! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Hi Meredith! It was an honor to work with you and your team! I`m glad you enjoyed the photos. Thank you for the kind words.
  • F

Falan · Married on 08/12/2017

Nathila is so awesome!! Each and every photo is taken with love and quality. I am so grateful to have have had multiple shoots with her. ❤️

Sent on 10/17/2017

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Hi Falan! You and Jacob are such a delight to work with! Thank you for the nice review and I hope to see you guys again soon.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

An excellent professional, super recommend!

Nathalia Frykman Photography 27
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 28
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 29
    Nathalia Frykman Photography 30

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Hi Beth! Your family is so easy to work with. I have a great time every time we meet to register a new milestone. Thank you for the nice review.
  • I

Irais · Married on 07/16/2017

Wonderful experience working with Nathalia. We had a family photo shoot and her ideas were all amazing. She is patient and it just makes the experience ten times better. Her photography style is everything.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for being amazing. I had so much fun photographing you every time. Hope we can schedule another photoshoot soon.
  • I

Iesha · Married on 09/12/2015

I loved working with Nathalia! She’s super sweet and very professional. I have recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You are amazing to photograph!!!

Gabriella · Married on 04/17/2010

Nathalia is patient, kind and talented! She was very accommodating with my family portraits and he got some great shots. We will definitely work with her again!

Nathalia Frykman Photography's reply:

Thank you, Gabriella! I`m looking forward to work with you again in the near future. You are so kind and your family is gorgeous!