34 Reviews for Naterpix Photo Booths

Prints (2)
Props (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Flip Book (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
10 Naterpix Photo Booths Reviews

Naterpix is AWESOME!! We had the photobooth at our wedding and everyone, including the wedding coordinator was raving about the photobooth. The pictures turn out wonderfully, the props are so fun and it makes any party 10X better!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nathan and his team did a fantastic job for our wedding reception! They truly exceeded our expectations and made our special wedding day even more memorable. Naterpix had an arrange of fun props for us to use & the quality high gloss prints were top notch. A great souvenir for our guests to take home with them. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mak, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hands down the BEST photo booth I've ever experienced!! Nathan was beyond professional and made the photo booth area look incredible! Our guests absolutely LOVED it and I got so many compliments on how smoothly it was run, how great all of the props were, and how amazing the photo keepsakes were. If you're looking for a great, high quality open air photo booth to capture all the fun at your wedding or other event LOOK NO MORE!! Choosing Naterpix Photo Booth was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Naterpix was the talk of our wedding! Nathan and assistant were awesome to work with. Plenty of things to wear and the best part -- you can text the photos directly to your phone! WIthin seconds you have the pictures on your phone to post to facebook, twitter, and instagram! You don't have to worry about printing them out, putting them in your purse and some how losing them by the end of the night. Highly recommend -- very affordable if it's the talk of your wedding!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Nate & Krystal were amazing. We booked them for our June 10th wedding, and everyone had a great time. They were enthusiastic, and had a good selection of props. They did an awesome job of getting guests involved in the photobooth fun. They made the photobooth a huge hit for all of our guests. Many guests made multiple trips back to see them throughout the night. They were also very timely with sending photos after the wedding. I received a link with the photos the day after the wedding, and had a memory stick with them all waiting on us when we got back from our honeymoon. Thanks for helping make our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Naterpix is friggin awesome. Booked him for my wedding and my guests had a blast. He was so flexible and fun. He even sent me a link to the gallery so I could see all my guests photos that were taken throughout the night. His attendant was so nice, she kept the props organized and even helped us switch out props in between photos! I'd give him 10 stars if I could.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nate was absolutely amazing to work with. We had a 1920s themed wedding and he was just as excited as I was!! He made sure to have props that went with our theme. He was always available to speak with me and very quick to answer any and all questions I had. He showed up early, set up quickly, and actually was ready for pictures early as well! I had a handful of small children who ransacked the props, and basically took over the booth! His patience for them was great and he embraced them and their silly ideas. By the end of the night, they had STACKS of photos and knew them all by name! The quality of the pictures both on strips and emailed were amazing! The emails came through very quickly. As the bride, I was very busy and pulled away a lot not able to stay in the booth as much as I would have liked, but When I did Nate was ready for a complete wedding party picture, all of us with our own respective "title" props. At the very end of the night, he allowed me and a few of my family members to take last minute pictures even though it was his last minute on the dot. I can't express how pleased I am with him, my pictures, and everything he did!!

Profile Picture User4108158, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at the reception loved this! It was well worth it! They were very professional and patient with all the crazy kids!

Profile Picture Jana, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding day was amazing, and Nathan Raupach and his team were a huge part of that. Nathan was phenomenal. He was our wedding photographer and he provided a photobooth. The photobooth props were so fun and the pictures were high quality. And our wedding pictures are beautiful. Nathan moved around the entire day and seemed to capture everything. I'm so grateful to have these photos as a memory of our beautiful day. I can't recommend Naterpix enough.

Profile Picture Abigail, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Naterpix was FANTASTIC!!! Everyone absolutely loved that we had the photo booth at our wedding. Many people told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to and the photo booth was their favorite part! We had the photobooth all night and we are so happy we did! Nate was extremely easy to work with as well. Naterpix is definitely a must have at your event!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/30/15, 7 Reviews