Nateboogee Entertainment Reviews

32 | Tarzana, CA

32 Reviews for Nateboogee Entertainment

Makenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Nate is awesome! He did such a great job at our wedding! He’s professional and great at what he does! He interacted with the crowd (but not too much) I went to a wedding the weekend before mine and the weekend after and he was by far the best of the three! I would absolutely recommend Nate!!!!

Sherry · Married on 04/22/2017

Nate was awesome. He met with us personally for the initial planning and then had several conversations with us over the phone. He made for a very personal reception. He made it about the bride and groom. He was very engaging with the guests and everybody had so much fun. We had so many compliments about how fantastic it was, even saying it was the best wedding they have every attended. We couldn't be more blessed to have met Nate at a bridal pop up show and just enjoyed that time we had with him and knew he would be a perfect fit for our guests. I highly recommend him. Nate was very professional, had very nice attire and brought everybody to their feet all night.

In looking for a DJ, we looked at the preferred vendors from the venue and when we saw that DJ Nateboogee was highly recommended from both the venue and Weddingwire, we scheduled a meeting. We met Nate and found his personality and our style matched well. The entire process of working with Nate was seamless. After contacting him by phone and meeting with him he provided us with a weblink to a user friendly website which was interactive and we were able to select our music selections for the ceremony, reception etc, and provide a timeline. The wedding day was everything we could have asked for and more. Nate was so attentive, creative and went out of his way to play songs that directly fit our tastes. We received so many compliments on the music and vibe! The dance floor was full at all times. He kept the guests engaged and the wedding on schedule the whole night. He kept the energy flowing, and read the crowd perfectly! In addition Nate was responsive with emails and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ/Master of Ceremonies. Thanks Nate for making our wedding such a memorable evening for us and each one of our guests...

John · Married on 05/09/2015

Nate was very personal yet professional. His knowledge of the business was exceptional and make everything flow very smoothly. He was always on queue with our set timelines and he definitely knew how to keep the crowd engaged and the music flowing. It was a pleasure working with him on our special day and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

THE BEST EXPERIENCE!!!! Out of every vendor we hired for the wedding (including the venue) Nate was THE BEST! We had a band as well and he took charge of everything, set the tone just the way we wanted, and made our vision come true. Knowledgable AND flexible.

Joleen · Married on 03/21/2015

Nate was FANTASTIC!! People are still telling me how great he was.. Kept the party going and kept things moving! I would recommend him to everyone for all their events!!!

Liz · Married on 11/22/2014

Had a great experience! All the planning was very easy and loved that we could utilize the web link to make our song selections for each part of the wedding.
    Everything was professionally done form the setup to the interaction of the crowd and staying on tract to all our requests. Our guests loved every minute and could have kept dancing away.
    Nate put us at ease early on in the planning process and by the time the week of the wedding came we had no concerns or worries.
    Would definitely recommend anyone to use Nate. 5 + star!

Marion Kaye · Married on 09/28/2014

This is what I wrote to Nate in an email after our wedding. Just to show how personal it was and how amazing he made our wedding.

"Dear Nate,
    We would like to thank you so much for making our wedding a blast and a night to remember. Everyone had so much fun. We even got our parents to dance! I never thought I'd see the day. The pastor even told us before hand that he won't dance and he hasn't for about 10 years, and he was on the dance floor! And I loved the centerpiece game. We just wanted to thank you so much for all your help as well. You helped through this whole process and the wedding was a dream come true for us. We will definitely recommend you and make sure to leave 5 Star reviews for you."

Nate is more than a DJ and MC for the wedding day. He is very experienced with weddings and he helped us through our whole planning process. We had a hard time coordinating and planning out the day and he would calm us and help us step by step. Not only did he help plan out the wedding day, he made it so fun and memorable to us. Another thing I would like to add is how attentive he is during the wedding; he would always check in with us and make sure everything was good with us. More than just our own personal experience with him, everyone would tell us how much fun they had at the wedding and how great the DJ was. We are so thankful for Nate to be our DJ and MC. I would put extra stars if it only allowed me to.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Nateboogee Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Marion! You and Makoto were truly a pleasure to work with! Congrats on your new life together!

Daniel · Married on 08/09/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Nateboogee Entertainment for my wife and my special day. We thoroughly enjoyed the preparation process and the end result. Nathan listened to our needs and delivered. He also made suggestions to us to make sure the reception was fun and our guests were engaged. I keep getting responses from our friends about the newlywed game! Nathan also knew what music to play at what time to cater to the audience. I would recommend Nateboogee Entertainment to anyone and everyone who is in need of DJ Services!

Tania · Married on 06/07/2014

Finding a DJ was one of our top priorities since we know good music can make or break the wedding. We were so happy with Nate on our wedding day that it is beyond words, but we will try. When we first booked Nate, he was very responsive to our emails. He even tried to set up a time to meet with us so that he could get a feel of us as a couple and what kind of vibe we would like to have at our wedding. Unfortunately, our schedules never matched, but we did get to talk over the phone and Nate was very personable and made us feel like we were in good hands. On the wedding day, Nate brought the party! He was very engaging with the audience and everyone participated and danced. We had many people tell us after the wedding what a good job he did. My cousin who is getting married later on this year even asked for his contact info so that he could book him for their wedding. My friend also told me that she will remember his name so that whenever she gets married, she knows who to go to! Thank you Nate for making our wedding a memorable party!

Kevin · Married on 06/06/2014

The whole process of working with Nate was outstanding. He is extremely professional and took the time to walk us through everything step by step, gave us numerous options and provided great input and suggestions whenever we were unsure of something. We greatly appreciated Nate taking it upon himself to work directly with our venue on the logistics giving us one less thing to worry about.

He was always accessible via phone or email leading up to the wedding and showed up early on our wedding day to make sure there weren’t any issues during the setup. His MC skills are on point, his play list worked well for our diverse crowd and he took it upon himself to get out on the dance floor and encourage additional guests to dance.

Nate also made sure to run everything by us during the reception which was much appreciated given some crazy requests by relatives to serenade us on our special day.

Nate is a consummate professional, very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Anjanette · Married on 05/31/2014

Nate did a great job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with, made the evening fun and was very professional. He encouraged us to select our playlists to make our wedding our own, and also had very good suggestions that made it even better. We highly recommend using Nateboogee Entertainment for your special day.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Nateboogee Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soo much Anjanette! You and Dino were a true joy to work with!

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

Nate was the best vendor I worked with during the wedding planning process. He listened to all my requests and scheduled a meeting a week before my event to make sure we had everything right.

We originally were only going to have him DJ the reception, but last minute mishaps had us looking for ceremony music too. Nate ensured us we were taken care of and was very professional throughout the process. Highly recommend and will probably hire for my Maid of Honor's wedding next year.

No flubs on the names for introduction, played exactly the type of music we wanted and did a great job in pumping up the crowd. Thanks, Nateboogee!

Lori · Married on 03/15/2014

Nate is an amazing dj! We had no troubles at all an he assured us that he personally would e at the wedding. Everything went smoothly with planning and he even really, truly has a great system which allowed us to plan even more effectively. He pretty much helped lay out our timeline exactly as we wanted it. Everything on the day of the wedding went very smoothly. He was able to change anything we wanted to change last second and was open to almost everything. He has great ideas and makes everything very personable. The only minor setback was the very end of the wedding my husband and I were leaving for the wedding at a certain time and somehow we ran out of time before completing a couple of the tasks we wanted to do with the guests( money dance, garter toss) we ended up leaving late, which, fortunately, didn't cause any problems in the end, but it would have been nice to not have been running around and asking him to get these things in. However, in the end, no one noticed and everyone loved him! Just be sure to be clear right before the wedding with everything you want, as we were up in the air with some things, which were the ones that didn't happen. My final thought is that he is amazing and I would choose him again absolutely 100% .

Carol · Married on 01/17/2014

I LOVED my wedding DJ, Nate Murray! He made our day so special and unique and it definitely wouldn't have been same if he hadn't been our DJ/MC. He was so excellent that our guests kept asking who the DJ was because they enjoyed him so much. Thanks again Nate!

Joel · Married on 10/26/2013

Nate was referred to us by our wedding coordinator .We were extremely pleased and grateful she did. Nate was really easy to work with and always was eager to make us happy and comfortable. I received many compliments from our guests about how fun the night was and how entertaining Nate was. Thanks so much Nate!!

Michael and Erika · Married on 10/19/2013

Nate was a blessing to our wedding. His professionalism, even temperance, and experience as a wedding dj/facilatator was key to our weddings success. His simple, fundamental, "the Bride and the Groom" are the focal point approach is brillant and flawlessly executed by Nate. No matter how anxious my wife and I became Nate was a rock that couldnt be budged, and never allowed us to deter his mission, keep us at peace. He's developed a chronological timeline approach to developing the Wedding DJ plan, which is genius. My family and guests congratulated us on our choice of DJ, and enjoyed Nates great personality, as he steered the crowd from joy and laughter, love and appreciation.
    I will highly recommend Nate to all I know.

Nate was a stellar at putting together music for our wedding. He is warm, funny and professional. He put together games for my husband and I to play to entertain our guests and played music that worked for every part of the evening. I, as a bride, did not have to worry about there being a lull in the evening or if our guests were having a good time. He helped our night move along with his wit and charm. He is a master at his craft! Thank You Nate!!!! You are and were terrific!

Nathan's services were outstanding!

Maria · Married on 11/19/2011

Nate is so professional when he dealt with us.We're so relaxed with him... very approachable and open.He was a great help in planning out the music for our wedding. Two thumbs up to this guy!!

James · Married on 09/25/2011

Nate was AWSOME!!! He meet all of our wants and needs. The entire ceremony and reception was fantastic because of Nate. The outcome of everything was beyond our expectations. We still have guests commenting on how Great the DJ was!!! Thank you Nate You made our Wedding remarkably memorable

Katie · Married on 09/10/2011

Nate turned my wedding into a party, but in a good way. Everyone was on the dance floor and that's exactly what we wanted. He helped personalize our grand entrance and it was perfect. I would recommend him for your special day!!!!

chad · Married on 09/10/2011

The best DJ. He worked with us so much to get everything ready for the wedding. He cut up the music for our entrance into the reception which was "Party Rock Anthem", it was crazy and got the night started good. Great music and had the dance floor full the entire night!

Brad · Married on 08/20/2011

Nate did an amazing job for us. He kept our party rolling, and played all the right music - just the way we wanted it. Highly recommended!

Genesis · Married on 02/27/2011

Nate was AWESOME! The fact that we lived in Texas and our wedding took place in california, he was able to work with Jose and I very well. Nate made the whole wedding come alive. The way it was organized, he told a story from beginnning to end. The reception was very professional and classy but at the same time we were having a whole lot of fun dancing and the music order kept the older and younger guests on the floor. I truely felt that Nate cared for us, he was very genuine. His personality kept the whole place full of energy and smiles all around for the whole 4 hours! Also the price was very affordable and on top of that there were no extra fees for lighting which was great! He was great! and I would refer him to anyone that needs a dj at an event!