Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes Reviews

93 | Little Rock, AR

93 Reviews for Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes

Gillian · Married on 04/22/2017

Our cakes were amazing. She took a photo that I found in a magazine and completely recreated it, with gorgeous sugar flowers and all. For our grooms cake, she painted (yes PAINTED...HERSELF) our custom crest on the top of it. So, her design is obviously flawless. But the cakes taste you ask? EQUALLY AMAZING. So so so good. Also, she is really accommodating--My husband and I no longer live in Little Rock, as he is a GI fellow, and we were unable to do a tasting. She sent me home with a tasting box, which all cakes and icing were delicious.

judy · event on: 01/17/2015

Natalie and her team has provided us a very memorable baby shower with baby Lucas' cake. The cake was absolutely devine and very nicely designed. Thank you Natalie for an awesome cake.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Judy!! It was our pleasure!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/25/2016

Natalie Madison did an amazing job on our wedding cakes! I was in love with my cake but the groom's police car cake was a huge hit with everyone at the wedding! They went above and beyond with every detail and they tasted great too! I recommend them to everyone and will buy cakes from her in the future.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Whitney! And thank you for giving us the creative freedom to really play with the police car! <3

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Taste everything... Seriously! All 3 of our cakes were created with amazing flavor profiles and Natalie even created a new flavor for us. And the cakes were beautiful!! She will make all of our cakes from now on.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Thank you Lindsey!!
  • User6019728 · 2+ years ago

Natalie is GREAT!!! Super nice and accommodating for your wedding cake needs.. and MOST importantly, the cake tastes AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Thank you!!! <3

In a word, Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes (NMAC) are wonderful. The taster sample box was helpful in letting us sample various options in types of cakes, filling and icings. Natalie's expertise made planning of both the bride's and groom's cakes easy. Delivery and set-up of both cakes was seamless (Natalie co-ordinated with the florist, the caterer and the event venue). The cost was lower than the local Little Rock cake makers we interviewed. Not only was Natalie easy to work with, but her enthusiasm and passion made this part of our wedding a delightful experience. The cakes were absolutely delicious with many of our guests telling us that these were the best wedding cakes they had ever had. In summary, heading just south of Little Rock to NMAC is well worth the short drive. I can see many wonderful birthday cakes from NMAC in our future!!!
    The Newlyweds, Judy and Robert

Sent on 06/07/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Judy & Robert! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both! Congratulations! And we look forward to seeing you again soon!

I would recommend Natalie for any of your dessert/cake needs, not just for weddings. Not only are the cakes delicious, but they are pieces of art. Our wedding cake was a simple design but the amount of detail in each flower petal was astounding! We had dessert bar items (brownies, blondies, macrons, and cookies) with her as well and they were just as delicious as the cake.

We originally contacted her for one large wedding cake, then changed our minds to a smaller cake with a grooms cake. About a month before the wedding, we decided to change back to the larger wedding cake with dessert bar items as party favors. She was very responsive to every email and handled all of our changes wonderfully. Despite our inability to make a decision, Natalie was there every step of the way with suggestions and a helping hand.

On the day of our wedding, she delivered the cake and assembled it on station. As she made the finishing touches, she brought me to the cake for any last minute changes or requests. Unknown to me at the time, Natalie came back an hour or two later to fix an issue that our day-of-coordinator had discovered. Despite all of the other weddings going on that day and all the other deliveries, she personally came back to ensure that our cake was everything we had dreamed of.

I can't say enough great things about Natalie and her cakes'. Our guests are still raving about it. She is definitely worth every penny!

Mary · Married on 04/09/2016

Natalie is such a pleasure to work with! As sweet as one of her cakes, she is professional and easy to work with! We loved our cakes and our guests couldn't say enough how tasty they were!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Mary, it was such a pleasure to work with you and with Winston! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful day! I absolutely loved incorporating details from your families' wedding cakes as well!

Chelsey · Married on 04/09/2016

Natalie and her team were amazing at turning our dream wedding cake into reality! Not only was the cake beautiful, it was also delicious! The best part about creating the cake was the tasting and putting together the combinations of all the different flavors of cake, icing, and fillings.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! We loved working with you! We hope to see you again in the very near future. :)

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2016

First off i wouldnt recommend anyone else in the world besides Natatie and her team to do your wedding cake!!! I cant even begin to describe how amazing she is. I searched for someone to make me an all square, crisp edges cake and everyone told me the pictures i had were fake cakes.. so i became discouraged and wasnt even going to have a cake.... then BOOM, God revelved to me Natalie!!!!
    And for my grooms cake.... words cant even describe it!!! She did an EXACT replica of my husbands truck even adding small details that made it perfect and she added little statues of our dogs with it... unvelieveable!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Crystal! I just opened the email with the photographs! Your wedding looks fabulous and cake photos are perfect! Thank you again for choosing us as your wedding baker! We've enjoyed working with you! Love, Natalie

Emily · Married on 03/24/2016

Natalie and her staff were incredibly professional and helpful. I planned a destination wedding, and we had to discuss all preparations via phone and email. I never had trouble getting in touch with anyone or any difficulty in the design process. I ordered two cakes, which were incredibly declicious and well crafted, created exactly to the specifications. The cakes were the easiest part of my wedding thanks to Natalie Madison Artisan Cakes.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Emily! You were a pleasure to work with!

Logan · Married on 09/27/2015

I had an appointment yesterday with Natalie and it was the most wonderful experience, the cakes were the best i have ever tasted and she was also so kind. I was a little worried when i started my cake journey because i wasnt sure i was going to find that perfect cake but Natalie has shown me that my perfect cake will be no problem :) She is the most professional vendor i have met with so far! Cannot wait to see my beautiful cakes.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting you Logan! I can't wait to create your delicious masterpiece!

Great to work with and incredible artistic skill! she made it just like the photo I sent! Amazing!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Thank you!! :)

Markaita · Married on 09/12/2015

Natalie can create anything you can dream of! Your guests won't event believe her work is actually edible! Not only are her cakes gorgeous, but they taste great also! She is so passionate about her creations. I will never use another baker:) I am a client for life!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Markaita! I loved seeing the professional pics of your wedding and grooms cakes...and of your wedding in general! I've loved working with you and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Super sweet and the cakes tasted wonderful!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Thank you! :)

Malorie · Married on 07/18/2015

Natalie was very easy to work with. She helped me come up with a beautiful cake and the groom's cake was a success! Both cakes were a piece of art but very yummy! Everyone enjoyed the different flavors of filling and icing. I would highly recommend Natalie's Artisan cakes!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Malorie! I can't wait to show off pictures of your wedding cake and groom's cake! Thank you for your trust in us!

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Natalie and her staff were WONDERFUL!!!
    Everything was exactly how we could have dreamed and they were prompt, professional, and so so so so sweet!
    Our guests could not say enough about how beautiful and tasty the cakes were, especially the grooms cake (sculpted duck made from rice crispy and chocolate).
    Thank you to each and every one of them for all their effort and hard work!!!
    I have recommended this business to everyone that has asked.
    My maid of honor in fact asked, and has recently used Natalie for her gender reveal party that was last week and the cake was a big hit by all.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was such a pleasure working with you! I can't wait until our next opportunity to do something special for you!

Sabreen · Married on 07/04/2015

I wish I could give more stars. Natalie's cakes are absolutely wonderful and so was the experience. Being an out of town bride and planning a wedding from another state can be stressful and overwhelming. One thing that I did not have to worry about was our Cakes. We ordered our Wedding Cake and his Grooms Cake. Natalie was very accommodating, meeting with my MOH and family for consultations and discussing final decisions and designing everything from scratch based what I wanted and my budget over the phone. She sent detail information via email and was able to accept payments through online invoice. This was truly one of the easiest tasks that I had and she (as well as her staff) was so nice, upbeat and professional. The best part, the CAKES were heavenly. Moist and flavorful. My venue was warmer than expected on the wedding day for setup, Natalie (without being prompted) lowered the temperature for us and blast chilled the room to ensure the cake stayed together. How awesome is that?! She even gave a follow up call to let my MOH know what had to be done, confirmation the Cakes were setup and good to go. Our guest raved about the cakes and how beautiful and different they were - the grooms 'Batman' themed cake and table were a hit. They both looked beautiful among my tablescape setup. My grandmother even had 2 slices, she could not decide which one she liked the most.

I recommend Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes for the bride that wants a fair price for the work, a delicious cake (s), a beautiful cake no one else has. Also, they do not overbook -- I believe they only commit to 1 or 2 weddings a day, so they do not freeze cakes and they will have time to ensure your cake setup goes perfect like mine. Thank you NMAC - We are already excited to order our 1 year anniversary cake!!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Sabreen! It was such a pleasure creating your wedding cakes and we are so happy you and your guests enjoyed them! Congratulations! We can't wait to see you again!

Cakes looked and tasted great!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Thank you!

Chelsey · Married on 06/13/2015

She made several beautiful cakes and they were absolutely delicious!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Chelsey! We are so glad you enjoyed them! Congratulations!
  • User5220363 · 2+ years ago

Natalie is so great to work with. Our wedding cakes were wonderful and we plan to use her again in the future.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Mallory · Married on 05/30/2015

They were very professional. They did an amazing job on the cake. It tasted so good and everyone loved the cake and cupcakes.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Mallory! We are so glad you enjoyed your cakes!

Carlette · Married on 05/17/2015

Natalie took an idea and made it a better reality than I ever imagined!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Carlette!

Daina · Married on 05/16/2015

There aren't enough words to describe the beauty of the wedding cake Natalie made for my daughter's wedding. We ordered a three tier, hand painted cake with a frame design around the picture. The cake was so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. It was not only beautiful it was scrumptious. The grooms cake was just as fantastic. Thanks Natalie for making Amanda's vision a reality! It was wonderful!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Daina! The look on Amanda's face when she peeked at her cake the first time was beautiful and priceless! I will always keep that memory!

Julia · Married on 05/09/2015

Natalie was a joy to work with. She is absolutely the sweetest person you will meet. We were initially impressed with our cake tasting appointment. The cake and icing was unlike any other we had tried this far. The taste is simply fantastic which was most important to me. Her cakes not only taste amazing but her artistry is absolutely beautiful. She can literally create anything you can imagine. We received so many compliments on our wedding and grooms cake. Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning and we the groom cake had crawfish and the fixings on a New Orleans newspaper, symbolizing our engagement. Natalie went above and beyond and we will continue to use her for all other cakes we may need.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Natalie Madison's Artisan Cakes's reply:

Thank you Julia! We truly enjoyed creating your cakes!