Natalia Wajda Photography Reviews

Natalia Wajda Photography 4
  • Ursula

Ursula · Married on 09/14/2019

Ahhhhmazing!

Where to begin with Natalia! First off, she is the most charismatic and charming person we have ever worked with, and as a result my husband and I felt 100% comfortable with her throughout both our engagement and wedding shoots. She was easy to communicate with, assisted us with all our inquiries, and despite her foot injury, was on top of everything the day of our wedding. She provided us with sneak-peak photos literally one day after our shoots, and her photo quality and aesthetic is phenomenal. Thank you to Natalia and her team for the amazing experience and for helping us capture the most wonderful day of my and Jorge’s life!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Natalia Wajda Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh Ursula. I'm literally smiling so much right now. You are the SWEETEST!!!! Thank you so so so much. This means a lot to me. I can't thank you enough for choosing me as your photographer!!!!!!

Nisha · Married on 08/04/2018

Natalia was so lovely to work with and she did a really excellent job of capturing special moments during our Indian wedding ceremony. I've had so many compliments on her photos! She did her research on our venue and had a cool vision for portrait shots, while also remaining flexible with our needs and schedule. Her package is really great value for the New Jersey area, so I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Andrew · Married on 07/20/2018

Our experience with Natalia as our wedding photographer was stupendous. Her professionalism, artistic talent and flexibility were all excellent and there is no better photographer to hire than Natalia with her personal touches to make the day even more memorable. She was able to adjust to the various places chosen for ALL of the pictures to be taken. Bravo!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Renee · Married on 05/20/2018

Natalia was amazing! She paid extra attention to the little details. My husband and I had a wonderful time with her and her team. Our pictures come out great, Natalia went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Natalia Wajda Photography 5

shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

Natalia is such a wonderful photographer, she made my wedding say so much less stressful! She took all the photos I was hoping for and many more that I absolutely loved. I had told her candid photos were super important, and she took such great ones. They make me so happy to look at!
    The time to get the photos was also super quick. She'd said something like 8 weeks I think, but she had them done within the month! It was seriously impressive.
    She was also super accommodating when I asked for a few more candids to be uploaded, she gave me a whole bunch more. My mom says she looks at the photos everyday!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Amy Clayton · Married on 03/13/2018

Photoshoot

Natalia is an amazing photographer! I just love her! She is so kind, caring, sweet, & funny. She made my husband & I feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. The photos she gave us are insanely beautiful. Her creativity is so special, and I am so glad to have had her photograph for us. I would definitely recommend booking Natalia for any kind of shoot!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Bijan · Married on 10/12/2017

Natalia was amazing during our events leading up to and for the wedding. She was very flexible with scheduling and understanding our needs and priorities for our special day. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/24/2017

Natalia did an outstanding job photographing our May wedding. She made us feel comfortable, was fun to work with and has such a great eye for capturing all the special moments. The photographs turned out beautiful and genuine. An added bonus: She used a special lens that captured an incredibly ethereal and magical atmosphere as it was a super foggy, humid spring day. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Natalia Wajda Photography 6
    Natalia Wajda Photography 7
    Natalia Wajda Photography 8

Tatiana · Married on 09/26/2015

Finding a photographer to capture the most important day of your life is no easy task! Natalia’s attention to detail, creativity and professionalism made her stand out from the crowd. She focused on ensuring our photos were impeccable and special. She was easy to work with and really listened to us. I am over the moon happy with my photos and absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/26/2018