Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer Reviews

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 4
Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 5

Tatiana Proctor · Married on 11/02/2019

Look No Further for A Decorator

Natalia Liriano and her staff were incredible. I interviewed and requested proposals from most, if not all, of the decorators and/or coordinators that provide services in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Natalia was one of the only ones that was not trying to over charge me on a nonexistent "bridal emotion". She immediately understood what I wanted and my expectations and I hired her as my coordinator and decorator for my wedding at Hotel El Convento. Having her team be both the coordinating and decorating staff made everything seamless on the day. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning phase and I have to admit that on the wedding day everything was more beautiful that what I expected. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Shockey · Married on 10/26/2019

Georgia to Puerto Rico Destination Wedding

I was so happy with the flowers and arch design the Natalia created for our wedding. I gave her a idea and she brought it to life! Thank you so much Natalia!

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 6
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Carla · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful charming décor

We found Natalia through her page in Wedding Wire and we communicated with her during the planning process via text, email and phone. She was very responsive from the very beginning and listened to the vibe we wanted to create for our wedding. We established a budget for the décor and she told us from the very beginning that she could work with that and bring our event to life. She always encouraged us to let her know what we liked or what we didn’t and what could be done to achieve it. The décor was absolutely beautiful; it had both elegance and charm, just want we wanted! We were totally in love with the flowers, especially my bridal bouquet! We recommend Natalia and her team a 100%!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2019

STUNNING Design - everything I wanted and more!

WOW. I was absolutely astonished at how beautiful my wedding decor and flowers were. I must admit that when searching for vendors, I was nervous that not many had experience with the type of style I had in mind. Additionally, I was planning my wedding in Puerto Rico from the states, which adds another curveball. I was introduced to Natalia through my wedding planner, and I could not be more happy with how gorgeous all of the design and florals were. Natalia took my ideas and elevated them with her own creativity and style. She has a great eye and great taste, and introduced beautiful flowers and design elements I hadn't dreamed of. We met in person once to show her our vision board and discuss ideas. She was kind enough to meet with us on a busy day when she had a wedding. Once hired, she was really flexible with me since I live in the states. She set up my table sample and we chatted via facetime so I could see how it would look and give feedback. I still can't get over how perfect everything was. I still dream about it. Thank you so much Natalia! You and your team are fantastic, and so talented!

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 7
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 15
    Sent on 08/13/2019

Giselle · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Service

It was love at first sight when I saw the reception room and my bridal Bouquet! Her service, everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia Rivera Ortiz · Married on 05/11/2019

Travel Theme Wedding

Our experience with Natalia was one to remember. Everything turned out perfect and she was flexible and really helpful during the whole process. Our wedding at Hacienda Campo Rico (Carolina, Puerto Rico) was exactly as we dreamed it, rustic touch with the travel essence. Thanks to Natalia for making our dream come true!

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 16
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 03/23/2019

My dream made reality!!!

It was literally like my Pinterest page came alive!! Walking into my reception was like walking into my dream wedding! I planned my wedding remotely and Natalia was super mindful of that and was available whenever I would come into town and also was flexible about meeting with my bridesmaids for any follow up. She’s worth the money!! 100% recommend!!

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 26
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 27
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 28
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 29
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 30
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 31
    Sent on 04/17/2019

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer's reply:

Gracias por confiar .. se que a veces no es fácil cuando estes en otro lado
    Fue un placer trabajar con ustedes
  • W

Wilmarie · Married on 03/23/2019

She will make your dreams come true!

We hired Natalia to be the decorator of our wedding and she did an amazing job. While looking for ideas on a theme for my wedding I fell in love with the Mediterranean style. We couldn’t afford a wedding in Greece or Spain but Natalia brought it us. She worked with our budget, was always very friendly and on board with my ideas. All I really had to do was show her some photos and give her the few specific items I bought for the wedding; and she took care of everything else. Let me tell you, everything from the organization of the floor plans to the flowers and décor was exactly as I wished for! Thank you Natalia for making my dreams come true. Again you did an amazing job and I’m forever grateful.

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 32
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 44
    Sent on 05/14/2019

spurthi · Married on 03/14/2019

We love Natalia

We hired Natalia as a decoration vendor for our wedding. They were personable, had excellent communication and they gave off a loving vibe. e perfect type of people to hire for your wedding. We just showed Natalia some pictures of an Indian wedding and how the mandap/location is setup for it. The rest was taken care by her. She created one which was much more beautiful. She was super creative, super helpful, proactive, very flexible and prompt with her services. If opportunity arises, we will have no second thoughts on hiring her again!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Maria · Married on 12/28/2018

The best of the best

Natalia y sus asistentes fueron increibles! Todo salio perfecto y de que verdad que no tengo palabras para agradecerles todo lo que hicieron por nosotros.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Naya is AMAZING!!!! If your reading this and looking for a wedding planner the wait is over!

Let me start by saying I am was were you are now... in search for a wedding planner that you love, trust, but also have a connection with and who is affordable. In searching for the best fit for both my fiance and myself I came across multiple reviews about how half way through the wedding couples had had to fire their coordinator, which made me extremely nervous being that our wedding was a destination wedding. Whoever we chose had to understand what we wanted, and really help guide us until we arrived for our wedding.

I am one of the most indecisive people EVER, but when it came time to make a decision on our wedding coordinator Naya was the BEST decision we ever made when it came to our wedding. I cannot begin to express how awesome she is! Naya is such a kind/sweet soul who cares so much about both you and your fiances special day. Plus, she is amazing at her job.

We had traveled to PR prior to the wedding to choose a venue and Naya picked us up at the hotel to take us to each location. After viewing a beautiful venue we hopped in the car to head to our next location when her car suddenly decided it did not want to start. If that were me, I would have been freaking out, but not Naya. She was calm as a cucumber and found an alternative solution so we would make it to our next appointment on time. At that moment I KNEW she was PERFECT for the job and we made the right decision in choosing her to be our coordinator.

Throughout the year of planning she stayed in constant contact with us by checking in, reaching out to local vendors with questions or concerns we had, and even offered to make dinner reservations for us upon arrival to PR. She did such a great job at communicating and keeping us on track with the wedding timeline. Having a 2 year old I can say we were not the best at remembering due dates, but Naya was always patient with us and sent us friendly reminders when a task needed to be completed.

Naya was there to ensure the rehearsal dinner ran smoothly, and on the day of the wedding guided us through the ceremony and reception. During cake cutting I vividly remember turning around to see Naya helping us distract our daughter dancing with her. :) That warmed my heart knowing she truly cared about our family. Even after the wedding she checks in to see how we are and we stay in communication via social media.

We had such an amazing wedding experience in Puerto Rico and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Wedding planning is hard and stressful enough, so you don't need to stress when it comes to choosing your wedding planner/coordinator because Naya perfect for the job.

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 45
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 46
    Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Jaynice

Jaynice · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfectly Done!

Natalia and her team worked with us and our wedding planner to bring our vision for the wedding to life. She really catered to us as a couple - bringing in colors, aesthetics, and various cultural elements (from Morocco and the Dominican Republic) in a way that was absolutely perfect. When we saw the sample set up we were speechless. Thank you, Natalia, for working your magic with our wedding!
    Daniel and Jaynice

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

Natalia was amazing. I would highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Nuestra boda fue minimalista y Natalia nos decoró según nuestro budget. Todo quedó hermoso.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2018

All I can say is puerly WONDERFUL and beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! Natalia's design for our wedding was like a little piece of heaven on the beach. High recommend her services. I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Thank you Natalia and staff!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Beatriz · Married on 03/10/2018

Natalia and her team were nothing less than spectacular. Every little detail was so beautiful and our wedding design was turned out to be an absolute dream. She was so professional every step of the way and helped me with every little detail leading up to the wedding. From the very moment we contacted she knew exactly what we wanted! I was set on having little DIY details around the wedding and she guided me and made sure everything looked cohesive and elegant. Thank you for making our dream wedding come to life, it would've never happened without you.

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 47
    Sent on 06/27/2018

Gianna · Married on 01/13/2018

Natalia understood my style and wedding day vision since day 1. She designed a perfect personalized all white wedding ceremony and party decor with all the details we discussed. Highly recommended.

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 48
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 49
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 50
    Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer 51
    Sent on 01/29/2018

Emmanuel · Married on 10/26/2017

She was very responsive and took care of everything.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Jamie Nicole · Married on 07/08/2017

Mi boda fue todo un sue~o gracias a Nat Liriano por tan hermosa deocradora y florista <3

Sent on 06/03/2018

Bianca · Married on 12/31/2016

Jessica and Natalia were more than great, everything was so nice and they worked hard to make my day very special to me!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Marleen · Married on 12/23/2016

The best event planner you will find for weddings or any event in Puerto Rico. Our wedding was a dream come true. Every detail from beggining to end was perfect. We started planing with a year of anticipation and distance was not a barrier for excellent comunication using skype, phone calls and emails. Natalia and her team work hard to please our needs during the whole process of the wedding. Thank you Natalia for your excellent quality service, we really appreciate it.

La mejor coordinadora de eventos que usted encontrará para bodas o cualquier evento en Puerto Rico. Nuestra boda fue un sueño hecho realidad. Cada detalle de principio a fin, fue perfecto. Comenzamos a planificar con un año de anticipación, la distancia no fue una barrera para comunicarnos por skype, llamadas telefónicas y correos electrónicos. Natalia y su equipo trabajaron duro para satisfacer nuestras necesidades durante todo el proceso de la boda. Gracias Natalia por su calidad humana, Luis y yo estaremos infinitamente agradecidos por su excelente trabajo.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kim · Married on 11/11/2016

Natalia's flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding! She was very responsive in email. She was prompt with delivery and they were gorgeous!!! Thank you for making my flowers perfect!

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 10/28/2016

Excellent! Fulfilled every expectation I had!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Natalia · Married on 07/02/2016

La calidad de trabajo, el.profesionalismos, el trato que ofrece, los detalles ,su infinita paciencia son algunas de las cualidades que hacen a Natalia la coordinadora ideal! No hay detalle que se le olvide y está al pendiete de todo. Sin hablar de el trabajo que realizo con las flores y la decoración. Cuando mi esposo y yo entramos al salón no podiamos creer tanta belleza. Natalia preparó los arreglos de flores para las mesas ridiculamente bellos!!!! Todos los detalles que incorporó, la forma en que organizo todo, hizo que nuestra boda fuera mas perfecta de lo que soñamos. Siempre estaremos agradecidos por el excelente, hermoso y espectacular trabajo de Natalia y su equipo y por hacer de nuestra boda el mejor día de nuestras vidas!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Armada · Married on 04/08/2016

WOW! Simplemente espectacular! Nuestra decoracion quedo mejor de lo imaginada. Natalia es excelente persona y supo lo que queriamos desde el principio. Un trabajo y servicio excepcional! Todo el mundo quedo encantado con la decoracion y no dejan de mencionar lo hermosa y elegante! Le deseamos lo mejor del mundo! GRACIAS!!!

Sent on 04/28/2016