Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer Reviews

56 | San Juan, PR

56 Reviews for Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer

Nelmary R. · Married on 04/07/2021

just what we imagined and more!

I could not have been happier with all of the beautiful floral arrangements. Natalia captured every detail that we wanted for our wedding. Did an AMAZING job. I can’t stress enough the word great and perfect in this review. Thank you Natalia!

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Madisun

Madisun M. · Married on 03/27/2021

You would be lucky to work with Natalia!

The words do not exist to express my appreciation for Natalia and the magic she made out of my wedding vision. She is a talented visionary with the kindest heart, I am so glad that I found her. She went quadruple times over what she was paid to do and truly created the most stunning tropical dream of a wedding for me, her warm heart and talent is rare!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Lucero A. · Married on 02/20/2021

Excelencia

Si tuviera que describir a Natalia y su trabajo con una sola palabra sería EXCELENCIA. Nada mas con ver su trabajo en su página, quedé enamorada y dije: “Quiero que sea ella quien decore mi boda”. Muy profesional, responsable, atenta, creativa, original y talentosa. Realmente busca conocer cuál es tu inspiración para poder proyectarlo el día de tu evento. Siempre nos ayudó en el proceso cuando no sabíamos que elegir, nos ofrecía distintas alternativas, en fin. De verdad que la decoración de nuestra boda quedó espectacular. Todo quedó tal cual lo queríamos, incluso mejor. Si estás buscando un profesional para decorar tu evento, Natalia Liriano es la mejor, sin duda alguna. No lo pienses más y comunícate con Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer.

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Jennie

Jennie R. · Married on 01/21/2021

Worth Every Penny!

Natalia completely & totally made my day perfect! I sent her a few pictures from Pinterest & she didn't disappoint. She works very well with very little instruction & created the most beautiful, most romantic setting I could wish for. I was absolutely floored with how GORGEOUS everything turned out. She had her team there setting up all day. I handed her some extra decor I had purchased & she incorporated it into her design. My husband initially didn't want to pay for flowers when we were planning, but once he saw the magic she performed he admitted it was worth every single penny. We sat back during dinner admiring how beautifully everything was decorated. Thank you so much Natalia!!

Sent on 01/27/2021
  • Ciara

Ciara M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Arreglo Floral Boda "Boutique"

Muy profesional y creativa , fue mas allá de nuestras expectativas en la creación de lo que fuera el setting de nuestro día. QUE ESPACIOS MÁGICOS CREASTE PARA NOSOTROS NATALIA!!! 😍
    Quedé ENAMORADA de mi ramo de novia.
    Estamos muy AGRADECIDOS de su EXCELENTE servicio.
    ESTE VENDOR NO DEBE FALTAR EN SU ACTIVIDAD!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 07/13/2020

The perfect Touch of Rustic & Us

When looking for a florist, my wife and I struggled to describe our style or what exactly we were looking for. When asked, we could only describe it as a perfect combo of “rustic and us”. Most florist would be frustrated at the lack of detail but Natalia took it head on. She used her creativity to so beautifully bring our vision to life. She was able to create what we struggled to put into words and it was nothing less than PERFECT. The morning of the wedding I asked if she would create a simple flower crown for me and without hesitation, she did! Our guests couldn’t stop commenting on how the decor was everything we are and so easily complimented our wedding. Thank you for bringing our vision to life!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Tony

Tony V. · Married on 07/11/2020

Very impressed

what can we say except "perfect"
    Natalia was exactly what we were looking for. Someone who took our requests and made them come to fruition. We were very pleased with the beautiful floral decorations for our wedding. We had originally planned to provide our own flowers since we are in the business in Los Angeles. However, after discussing with Natalia she made us feel confident our vision was going to be a reality on our wedding day. We are forever grateful!
    Muchas gracias!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/15/2020

Enamoradisima

Mi ramo de novias fue a ojo cerrados & no me arrepiento. La belleza de ramo que lleve en mis manos unos de los dia mas importante de mi vida sigue en display en nuestra habitación 💕 Lo ame y lo seguire amando

Sent on 04/16/2021

Gabriela Q. · Married on 02/22/2020

Her service is amazing!

Since we spoke for the first time with Natalia, she knew the concept that we wanted to have in our wedding. She exceed our expectations. Her team is amazing. They were punctual, responsible, and very organized.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Tatiana P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Look No Further for A Decorator

Natalia Liriano and her staff were incredible. I interviewed and requested proposals from most, if not all, of the decorators and/or coordinators that provide services in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Natalia was one of the only ones that was not trying to over charge me on a nonexistent "bridal emotion". She immediately understood what I wanted and my expectations and I hired her as my coordinator and decorator for my wedding at Hotel El Convento. Having her team be both the coordinating and decorating staff made everything seamless on the day. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning phase and I have to admit that on the wedding day everything was more beautiful that what I expected. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Georgia to Puerto Rico Destination Wedding

I was so happy with the flowers and arch design the Natalia created for our wedding. I gave her a idea and she brought it to life! Thank you so much Natalia!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Carla · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful charming décor

We found Natalia through her page in Wedding Wire and we communicated with her during the planning process via text, email and phone. She was very responsive from the very beginning and listened to the vibe we wanted to create for our wedding. We established a budget for the décor and she told us from the very beginning that she could work with that and bring our event to life. She always encouraged us to let her know what we liked or what we didn’t and what could be done to achieve it. The décor was absolutely beautiful; it had both elegance and charm, just want we wanted! We were totally in love with the flowers, especially my bridal bouquet! We recommend Natalia and her team a 100%!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2019

STUNNING Design - everything I wanted and more!

WOW. I was absolutely astonished at how beautiful my wedding decor and flowers were. I must admit that when searching for vendors, I was nervous that not many had experience with the type of style I had in mind. Additionally, I was planning my wedding in Puerto Rico from the states, which adds another curveball. I was introduced to Natalia through my wedding planner, and I could not be more happy with how gorgeous all of the design and florals were. Natalia took my ideas and elevated them with her own creativity and style. She has a great eye and great taste, and introduced beautiful flowers and design elements I hadn't dreamed of. We met in person once to show her our vision board and discuss ideas. She was kind enough to meet with us on a busy day when she had a wedding. Once hired, she was really flexible with me since I live in the states. She set up my table sample and we chatted via facetime so I could see how it would look and give feedback. I still can't get over how perfect everything was. I still dream about it. Thank you so much Natalia! You and your team are fantastic, and so talented!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Giselle · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Service

It was love at first sight when I saw the reception room and my bridal Bouquet! Her service, everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia R. · Married on 05/11/2019

Travel Theme Wedding

Our experience with Natalia was one to remember. Everything turned out perfect and she was flexible and really helpful during the whole process. Our wedding at Hacienda Campo Rico (Carolina, Puerto Rico) was exactly as we dreamed it, rustic touch with the travel essence. Thanks to Natalia for making our dream come true!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 03/23/2019

My dream made reality!!!

It was literally like my Pinterest page came alive!! Walking into my reception was like walking into my dream wedding! I planned my wedding remotely and Natalia was super mindful of that and was available whenever I would come into town and also was flexible about meeting with my bridesmaids for any follow up. She’s worth the money!! 100% recommend!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Natalia Liriano Floral & Event Designer's reply:

Gracias por confiar .. se que a veces no es fácil cuando estes en otro lado
    Fue un placer trabajar con ustedes
  • W

Wilmarie · Married on 03/23/2019

She will make your dreams come true!

We hired Natalia to be the decorator of our wedding and she did an amazing job. While looking for ideas on a theme for my wedding I fell in love with the Mediterranean style. We couldn’t afford a wedding in Greece or Spain but Natalia brought it us. She worked with our budget, was always very friendly and on board with my ideas. All I really had to do was show her some photos and give her the few specific items I bought for the wedding; and she took care of everything else. Let me tell you, everything from the organization of the floor plans to the flowers and décor was exactly as I wished for! Thank you Natalia for making my dreams come true. Again you did an amazing job and I’m forever grateful.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Spurthi · Married on 03/14/2019

We love Natalia

We hired Natalia as a decoration vendor for our wedding. They were personable, had excellent communication and they gave off a loving vibe. e perfect type of people to hire for your wedding. We just showed Natalia some pictures of an Indian wedding and how the mandap/location is setup for it. The rest was taken care by her. She created one which was much more beautiful. She was super creative, super helpful, proactive, very flexible and prompt with her services. If opportunity arises, we will have no second thoughts on hiring her again!!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Maria · Married on 12/28/2018

The best of the best

Natalia y sus asistentes fueron increibles! Todo salio perfecto y de que verdad que no tengo palabras para agradecerles todo lo que hicieron por nosotros.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Naya is AMAZING!!!! If your reading this and looking for a wedding planner the wait is over!

Let me start by saying I am was were you are now... in search for a wedding planner that you love, trust, but also have a connection with and who is affordable. In searching for the best fit for both my fiance and myself I came across multiple reviews about how half way through the wedding couples had had to fire their coordinator, which made me extremely nervous being that our wedding was a destination wedding. Whoever we chose had to understand what we wanted, and really help guide us until we arrived for our wedding.

I am one of the most indecisive people EVER, but when it came time to make a decision on our wedding coordinator Naya was the BEST decision we ever made when it came to our wedding. I cannot begin to express how awesome she is! Naya is such a kind/sweet soul who cares so much about both you and your fiances special day. Plus, she is amazing at her job.

We had traveled to PR prior to the wedding to choose a venue and Naya picked us up at the hotel to take us to each location. After viewing a beautiful venue we hopped in the car to head to our next location when her car suddenly decided it did not want to start. If that were me, I would have been freaking out, but not Naya. She was calm as a cucumber and found an alternative solution so we would make it to our next appointment on time. At that moment I KNEW she was PERFECT for the job and we made the right decision in choosing her to be our coordinator.

Throughout the year of planning she stayed in constant contact with us by checking in, reaching out to local vendors with questions or concerns we had, and even offered to make dinner reservations for us upon arrival to PR. She did such a great job at communicating and keeping us on track with the wedding timeline. Having a 2 year old I can say we were not the best at remembering due dates, but Naya was always patient with us and sent us friendly reminders when a task needed to be completed.

Naya was there to ensure the rehearsal dinner ran smoothly, and on the day of the wedding guided us through the ceremony and reception. During cake cutting I vividly remember turning around to see Naya helping us distract our daughter dancing with her. :) That warmed my heart knowing she truly cared about our family. Even after the wedding she checks in to see how we are and we stay in communication via social media.

We had such an amazing wedding experience in Puerto Rico and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Wedding planning is hard and stressful enough, so you don't need to stress when it comes to choosing your wedding planner/coordinator because Naya perfect for the job.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Jaynice

Jaynice · Married on 06/30/2018

Perfectly Done!

Natalia and her team worked with us and our wedding planner to bring our vision for the wedding to life. She really catered to us as a couple - bringing in colors, aesthetics, and various cultural elements (from Morocco and the Dominican Republic) in a way that was absolutely perfect. When we saw the sample set up we were speechless. Thank you, Natalia, for working your magic with our wedding!
    Daniel and Jaynice

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 04/07/2018

Natalia was amazing. I would highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2018

Nuestra boda fue minimalista y Natalia nos decoró según nuestro budget. Todo quedó hermoso.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2018

All I can say is puerly WONDERFUL and beyond BEAUTIFUL!!! Natalia's design for our wedding was like a little piece of heaven on the beach. High recommend her services. I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Thank you Natalia and staff!

Sent on 03/21/2018