Natalia Bell Photography Reviews

Natalia Bell Photography 5
Natalia Bell Photography 6
Natalia Bell Photography 7

Ella Meng · Married on 07/28/2019

Natalia is an amazing photographer!

Natalia is an amazing photographer! She is very kind, professional and easy to work with. We all love the photos her team took for us on our wedding day!! If you hire her you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/21/2019
    Natalia Bell Photography 8
    Natalia Bell Photography 9
  • Chelsie

Chelsie Joyner · Married on 05/26/2019

Her Love for shooting - enjoyment for us!

Natalia and her team were absolutely amazing! Her Love for shooting - enjoyment for us!
    Thank them for sending us our wedding photos. OMG! They are really beautiful and stylish! We are so excited to show them to our family and friends with very comfortable online Gallery.
    They were very patient and everyone felt really comfortable with them. Natalia definitely went above and beyond for our photos.
    Working with her was great because she was dependable and took the pressure off our shoulders. I recommend hiring her again for all our friends and everyone who wants to get incredible pictures!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Klein · Married on 03/02/2019

Absolute perfection!

Absolute perfection! We eloped to SF on 03/02/19 and Natalia and Alex both made our experience amazing! I cannot say enough nice things about her professionalism and style , her beautiful eye for detail and his images. She made our day so sunny, however it was raining! We are so excited to see the pictures in entirety and would love to recommend them to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Scott

Shiella and Scott · Married on 02/23/2019

A thousand times, thank you!

We are very materialistic and meticulous couple. We chose our photographer for a long time. After Skype meeting, we decided to work with Natalia. She doesn`t just do her job, she breathes it! It is felt in every moment. She was ready to climb a tree, lay on the grass to get a cool shot! OMG! It was so fun and easy!
    Now we enjoy every image. The way how she feels every moment is beyond our thoughts. Look at her candid shots which are so natural and touching! To all my friends and others I highly recommend her and her team. A thousand times, thank you!
    Shiela and Scott.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • O

Olga Ya · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing photos!

Natalia is such a talented photographer and awesome to work with. I absolutely recommend booking a session with her! I've got gorgeous photos, love the unique settings and awesome lighting! I was so relaxed in fron of her camera !
    Natalia is very professional and responsive, and our sessions were fun and easygoing. She is passionate about what she does, and has lots of creative.
    I so much appreciated her flexibility with scheduling. Thank you, Natalia for a great experience! I hope to work with you again in the future.

• O

Olina · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Natalia is amazing wedding photographer! Friendly, helpful, professional, easy to work with. I feel so lucky that I found her for my wedding day. She did such an amazing job! Great professional photos at a great price! You'll love them too!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 12/08/2018

Love her candid photography !

Natalia is amazing! I prefered natural candid shot with true emotions for my wedding , that is why I chose her and so happy .
    I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. She is fun,easy going and very easy to communicate with i liked her from the first day we met with Natalia and now i have the pleasure of calling her my friend. She takes pride in her work and her pictures show it. She did anything to make sure i feel comfortable and is happy with our photos.I f you haven't already done so,checkout her work! She creates pure magic! Love her works!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jane · Married on 11/17/2018

Everyone loved our pictures!

Natalia and Alex are such an amazing persons to work with! Natalia`s energy is so kind, yet she ensures that the important photos get taken. She was my #1 choice for a photographer, and I was able to book her for our date very last minute (thankfully!). They accompanied us to several different locations including our City Hall civic ceremony , to the Presidio , guided us to Bernar Heights Park and Golden Gate and then to dinner at Julia Morgan Ballroom . It was amaizing day with professional photographers. She was very patient, kind, sweet and her second photographer helped her very professionally . Every moment was taken!
    Everyone loved our pictures! Thank you so much for the natural beautiful memories. The photographer was awesome, I highly recommend Natalia and her team . Natalia you are the best!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Nick Slesarev · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing documentary photographer !

I wanted to make a present for my good friend to book photography for his wedding. I spend hours searching for wedding photographer in San Francisco area. And then I found Natalia Bell Photography . What was great about them that they offer both wedding photography and videography.
    The booking process was so easy. I was in Sacramento at the time and they replied so fast.
    On the big day the crew was so professional. They really knew how to get the best shots. Everyone at the wedding lower them!
    I highly recommend the Natalia Bell Photography . Look no further, look here, don`t spend your time, because it`s the best choice!
    After that I hired them for my family session and they did amazing job. Thank you !

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 09/01/2018

Best quality ,very professional and responsive!

We are extremely happy we chose to go with Natalia Bell Photography for our wedding photos. We researched around and came to the decision that they had the best price and best pictures from everywhere we looked at in the area.
    From the first time we reached out to them, they were very kind and helped us choose a specific photographer whose style we liked. On the day of the wedding, Natalia and her second photographer was extremely patient with us and gave clear and concise instructions for each wedding pose.
    Overall, it was as perfect an experience as we could have hoped for. We love the pictures and we are so glad we went with her team. Now we have more thousands of amazing pictures that will help us cherish the memories of such a great moment. We highly recommend choosing them for your wedding. Thank you Natalia Bell! You and your team are so awesome!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Natalia Bell Photography 10
    Natalia Bell Photography 11
    Natalia Bell Photography 12
    Natalia Bell Photography 13
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

Fairytale wedding photographer!

My husband and I highly recommend Natalia bell Photography for your wedding. We were very thankful and amazed she was able to capture so many wonderful memories in priceless photographs for us at our outdoor wedding in Grizzley flats, CA in August. She and her team were very kind, friendly and a joy to work with. She made us feel at ease and was able to capture very special moments without us even realizing.
    Her style of editing is very magical and romantic and makes us feel like we were in a gorgeous fairytale wedding.
    Natalie Bell photography also was very timely in editing and sending us the best of our pictures after our wedding which we are also extremely thankful.
    If you live in Northern California or even if you don't but you like her style, we highly recommend contacting her and you will not be disappointed!

Natalia Bell Photography 14
    Natalia Bell Photography 15
    Natalia Bell Photography 16
    Natalia Bell Photography 17
    Natalia Bell Photography 18
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/05/2018

Beyond talanted phtographer

I`ve never laughed so much in my life. Natalia is very bright and easy person! She makes taking photos a really good time. We did my sister`s wedding shoot with her which really helped us get to know each other. By the time it was the wedding day, we were completely comfortable with her and so excited to be working with her again! Not only is she really easy going but she is super fun to hang out with. She ask a lot of question about our preferenceses , which I think is important. It was a great experience and she is beyond talented. Also, her photos and style are unreal. Her work stands out and we LOVE our photos! Thank you Natalia! It was very great!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 07/01/2018

Incredible photographs

Natalia is an amazing photographer, a wonderful person and we highly recommend Natalia Bell Photography!
    We booked her for our wedding and are so happy we did!
    In addition to the exquisite photographs, Natalia was an absolute delight! Kind, friendly, and full of happiness and joy!
    Her wedding package was a great value and we couldn’t be happier!
    She went “above and beyond” and once again, she is highly recommend!
    Mikey and Anthony
    Married July 1st 2018

• Brittany

Brittany and David · Married on 04/21/2018

Easy and great worked with our special requests

Natalia did an uncredible job at capturing our wedding day. The pictures are beyond beautiful. They are absolutely stunning! Natalia had photographed us for our engagement shoot as well and the feedback from our friends and family further affirmed our appreciation of the photos. Natalia and her 2nd shooter (Alex) are extremely professional and were on time and ready to go on the day of the wedding. They know all the moments that need to be captured and work with you for any special requests. My photos could easily belong in a high fashion exibition. The quality of their work is unparalleled and I would choose her and her team for any future events our family in a heartbeat.

• Gabriela

Gabriela and Juan · Married on 06/04/2017

Thank you for our fantastic pictures!

Natalia Bell is a fantastic photographer and we couldn't be happier with our choice. I would describe her style as photojournalistic, dramatic, unique, powerful, modern and artistic. Both her shooting and editing techniques are top-notch!
    Natalia was wonderful to work with. She was very prompt to respond to any questions we had, and always encouraged us to reach out. On the day of the wedding, Natalia and her second shooter were extremely warm, friendly, professional, and easy to work with. Their process for the whole day is solid: Natalia steers between candid natural shots and more posed portraits.
    The final images that we received were amazing! Her ability to capture powerful, candid moments in such a stylized way are incredible. Natalia delivered his favorite, edited shots within the timing promised. She was inspirational photographer for us! Muchas gracias, Natalia! Gabriela and Juan . Spain. June 4, 2017 .

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • ·

Highly recommend

We really enjoyed working with Natalia. , She is a wonderful photogher and really cares about her clients happiness and wishes. Thank you for capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/17/2019