Natacha Jolene Photography Reviews

2 Reviews for Natacha Jolene Photography

• Whitney

Whitney Kaiser · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!

I wouldn’t have wanted any other photographer to capture our big day. She truly has an eye for detail and is so talented at getting those special moments. I am always so excited to see her work because she does such an outstanding job. Easy to deal with, you can be yourself, and always delivers!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Best experience/day of my life!

Where do I begin. Looking back on the whole wedding experience lead up to one day, the day! I can 100% say that my husband and I never would've gotten there without Natacha! The MOST important vendor on my list was my photographer. I researched a dozen other photographers and just didn't have that "this is the one" feeling until I came across Natacha's Facebook page. I saw her bridal pictures of girls with their horses and I knew I had to book her right then and there! From engagement pictures to wedding day pictures and finally our bridal session, Natacha's professionalism compares to no other. I knew I could rely on her to be there and she was always willing to give advice. Trust me, I needed it! Not only did we find that once in a lifetime photographer, but we also found a new friend. We love Natacha and look forward to booking family pictures down the road. My only problem is I want to hang all of her pictures on my wall!

Sent on 11/15/2018