Nasser Studios Reviews

Nasser Studios 6
Nasser Studios 7

Lena · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun and exciting

Ali is truly an artist. He took beautiful shots and even though he wasn’t familiar with the venue, he was up for the challenges that arose with different climates, lighting, and scenery with the venues I had chosen. He is amazing at what he does. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Alli · Married on 03/01/2019

Photography Pro and Magician!!!

My husband and I got married at Disney in March 2019! We crossed our fingers, hoping for Ali to be our photographer, after seeing his remarkable photos online. We jumped for joy when we heard he was available. He made an effort to get to know us before the wedding, FaceTiming and just talking about life in general (and of course our photography wants!). Ali surpassed all expectations on our wedding day! He was creative, playful, unique, fun, flexible, and every other positive word you can think of! Our photos are incredible and breath taking. Even our guests raved about him! We are already in hopeful planning of our first anniversary shoot with him. Cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mason · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Photogs a Bride could ask for!

Ali and Hillary were FANTASTIC to work with! From day one, they were super responsible and willing to work with us. My husband and I have very complicated schedules, so Nasser Studios agreed to meet with us over Skype so we could get to know each other and make sure we were a good fit. From the very beginning, we could tell that Ali's charismatic personality would work great with us.
    At the wedding itself, Ali came armed with Hillary, who assisted with lighting and equipment, and Jackson, who worked as a fantastic second shooter. The photos they took were perfect! They paid attention to detail and were able to tell me when my arms needed to shift and when I needed to raise or lower my bouquet, which is great for me because I am a very awkward photography subject! They went above and beyond to get the perfect shot- at one point, Ali layed down on some railroad tracks just to get to an angle that led to a totally stunning picture. After the wedding, I was provided with an online gallery of over 700 photos, all of which had been post-processed so they were ready to print.
    I highly recommend Nasser Studios. They are very responsive, always responding to my email and texts within a day, and the photos are top notch. If you are in the Central Florida area, hire these guys for your wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Nasser Studios 17
    Nasser Studios 18
  • Karen

Karen Tietjen · Married on 11/07/2018

One of the best parts of our Disney wedding ...

Ali was the photographer at our Disney wedding, and he was absolutely fantastic. Not only did the photos come out beautifully, he was kind, warm, and easy to work, making everyone feel comfortable from the get-go (like during the pre-wedding session with my mom and sister!).

It is obvious that Ali is passionate about his job, which is evident by his photos, but also his work ethic. He was very good at coaching us in posing and working with different lighting, and was clearly not just there to go through the motions or collect a paycheck. Needless to say, I'd definitely recommend Ali as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Cady

Cady · Married on 11/01/2018

Incredible!

Ali is just the most incredibly photographer!! He went above and beyond so that we could have the most amazing photos!! It was so wonderful watching him work, he is incredibly creative and has an eye for detail and getting the perfect shot! We are so happy he was there to capture our big day!!! The photos are everything we hoped for and more! We couldn’t be more thankful!!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/27/2018

The photos were beautiful!

Ali and his team were amazing! I don’t think they stopped moving the entire night. Ali has an excellent eye and his use of the lighting made for some very special pictures. He is friendly and fun to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Laura · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing photographer and I can’t say enough nice things

I have had bad photography before where you go away crying because you feel like you look terrible in those pictures. Ali is not that photographer. My pictures turned out amazing. He is nice and takes the time to see your vision to. I am so grateful to have choose him because I worried all night long not knowing how my photos were gonna turn out. I worried for nothing with him. He is fun to work with and generally nice person. But what matters is the pictures and he does amazing work. If I could go back I would choose him again and again.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Nasser Studios 19
    Nasser Studios 20
    Nasser Studios 21

Adam Franzmann · Married on 10/16/2018

Amazing experience

Ali is an amazing photographer! I personally hate taking photos, but Ali made this experience great! He wants you to enjoy your experience and your photos as much you do. He brings out the best in every photo. He tries make every photo the best one. He is a great person and I wouldn’t recommend anyone else. If I ever do any more professional photos, Ali is the only person I will choose.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Nasser Studios 22
    Nasser Studios 23

Brionna · Married on 02/10/2018

A True Artist

Ali is beyond incredible! He made my husband and I feel so comfortable! He has the ability to turn something seemingly ordinary and capture it in the most extraordinary. He has the most creative eye and all of our photos are stunning! He's a true artist and that comes through in his photos. We hope to have the pleasure of working with him again!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Nasser Studios 24

Brittany · Married on 12/13/2017

Ali was AMAZING! We had an enjoyable experience for our Bridal portrait shoot at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World. He spent time making sure everything detail was taken care of and we couldn't have had a better time. He made sure we got all of the shots in that we requested in our timeframe. Ali made us feel very comfortable and relaxed during the process. We highly recommend Ali!!

Nasser Studios 25
    Nasser Studios 26
    Nasser Studios 27
    Nasser Studios 28
    Nasser Studios 29
    Nasser Studios 30
    Nasser Studios 31

Aajay · Married on 12/02/2017

ALI, was extremely professional and his work is second to none. I have never been so happy with the outcome of any photo shoot I have ever had. All my family and friends use ALI from everything, weddings to family pictures. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Nasser Studios 32
    Nasser Studios 33
    Nasser Studios 34

Tabitha · Married on 11/11/2017

Completely overjoyed with the outcome of our engagement shoot with Nasser studios!!! Not only were they super friendly and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, the end results are incredible. They took what we wanted and made into a work of art. These are pictures we will cherish forever and I can’t wait to have them do my bridal portraits!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Nasser Studios 35
    Nasser Studios 36
    Nasser Studios 37
    Nasser Studios 38
    Nasser Studios 39
    Nasser Studios 40

TJ · Married on 10/03/2017

Very Professional! I had a great experience, I felt very comfortable and had fun doing it. Will definitely use again! Thanks

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Nasser Studios 41
    Nasser Studios 42
    Nasser Studios 43
    Nasser Studios 44
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Hoffman · Married on 10/03/2017

Absolutely Magical!

When deciding who we wanted to choose for our Disney Weddings park shoot, we saw Ali's photos and were absolutely in love! We felt welcomed immediately and we were so excited to see the outcome. During the shoot, Ali did everything he possibly could to make our photos absolutely magical. He made it a point to show us how things were turning out and this made us so excited! Ali went above and beyond with our portrait session until the last second as we stopped to get the most magical photo ever!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/28/2017

Wonderful!

When you book a Disney wedding you are allocated a photographer, so I was slightly apprehensive about the results. I shouldn't have worried, as Ali was amazing! Not only did he put us completely at ease on the day, he worked over the time allocated to us, was absolutely lovely and gave us some amazing photos that we will treasure forever. I would recommend Ali highly. And if I ever manage to convince my husband that we need to have a park photo shoot, I will certainly be asking for Ali!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Gareth

Gareth Johnson · Married on 09/28/2017

Warm, Passionate, Fun

When my wife and I were allocated Ali for our 2017 Disney wedding we were both over the moon. From researching Ali’s previous photo shoots we knew we were in safe hands who’s work easily rivalled any of the other photographers we had looked at.
    From the first moment Ali made us feel at ease with his kind warm nature. It felt like meeting an old friend again. His passion for the perfect shot and the fun we had in creating it made a lasting treasure from such a special day.
    Ali helped make our wedding day one of the best days of our lives and for that I can’t thank him enough.
    We highly recommend Ali and wish him nothing but the best in his future!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2017

Ali was just an amazing photographer. He was patient, understanding, and kind. He took the time to understand what my goal for photos was and executed them perfectly. He helped keep my dad and step dad separate. Even when a visitor crashed my first look photos he was smooth and rolled with the flow. He captured my 2 year old nephew perfectly and was so patient with him. My family still raves how amazing he was and how great my photos look! I will be using Ali for every single photo session going forward and recommend him to everyone I know and don't know!

Nasser Studios 45
    Nasser Studios 52
    Nasser Studios 53
    Nasser Studios 54

Amir · Married on 08/20/2017

Ali loves what he does and you can see/feel it in the photos he takes. He goes out of his way to make sure the lightning, the angle of the Camera, and even the smallest details in the photo are right in his pictures. Aside from being an amazing photographer, he is one of the best when it comes to post production of photos. The stuff he does with photoshop are mind blowing. Do the right thing and hire him if you truly care aboutthe quality of your photos!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Payam · Married on 06/20/2017

Amazing photographer!!! Made my wife an I feel comfortable throughout the whole process. Very professional and creative. Also interacted well with all out guests - everyone loved him!!!! Recommend him without any reservation.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/15/2017

Ali's talent and eye for photography is exceptional! He shot our wedding day and Portrait Session at Walt Disney World. From the start he showed professionalism and great care. He was all about the details and made sure each picture was perfect. He allowed us to be ourselves making the whole process a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Ali's skills are beyond creative as he comes up with unique and inspiring poses. We truly felt like a Prince and Princess! Not only did we have a wonderful experience with our photo sessions, our pictures turned out stunning! The editing, colors, and details of our photos truly captured every emotion and moment we experienced. Our time with Ali was unforgettable and we are honored to have met him and witness his talent. He gave us amazing memories that we will cherish forever. He is THE best!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Nasser Studios 59
    Nasser Studios 60
    Nasser Studios 61

Cassaundra · Married on 05/06/2017

Ali is a treasure! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! With his professionalism on point, he creates a relaxing and extremely comfortable atmosphere. His passion for his work is inspiring and it shows in his ability to capture moments and poses from all sorts of angles, even if it means he must run in circles or lay on the ground. He knows what's tried and true while also going one step further in creatively "wow-ing" you. I would recommend Ali to everyone looking for a photographer!

Nasser Studios 62
    Nasser Studios 63
    Nasser Studios 64
    Nasser Studios 65
    Nasser Studios 66
    Nasser Studios 67
    Nasser Studios 68

stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Ali was the most incredible and talented photographer we have had the pleasure of working with. He has a very creative mind and can make any photo beautiful. We are so happy with our photos & thankful to have had him as our photographer. Highly recommend!

Nasser Studios 69
    Nasser Studios 70
    Nasser Studios 71
    Nasser Studios 72

Blake · Married on 10/09/2016

Ali is simply the best Disney photographer and we so wish he would've been available to shoot our actually wedding day. We however did get lucky enough to get him for our Disney in the Park Shoot which was so much fun! He is very up beat and fun to be around. We felt so comfortable shooting with him unlike the person we had for our actual wedding day. Ali is also the most gifted photographer I have ever seen. The photos he takes look like artwork instead of the everyday pictures you normally see. He does a lot with the lighting and flashes to make the pictures come out perfect. His unedited photos look better than most peoples edited pictures. Also he really takes the time to make sure he gets all the perfect shots and goes above and beyond to make your special day that much more special and the pictures something you will want to showcase forever. Our 2 hour photoshoot ended up being closer to 3 hours so he is not one to watch the clock or make you feel rushed. I would recommend him to anyone who wants pictures that will truly stand out from the crowd. We are so happy to see him opening up his own studio as we have wanted to take anniversary and family photos with him but Disney will not guarantee the photographer so we haven't done them. Thank you Ali for a unforgettable experience and such amazing pictures!!

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Nasser Studios 81
    Nasser Studios 82

Jennifer Andreassen-Mist · Married on 09/28/2016

Superb quality

He was a pleasure to work with and I'm totally in love with our photos, he took on what we wanted and delivered more.
    Really friendly and put my husband at ease can't recommend Ali enough.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Breanna · Married on 09/22/2016

Ali Nasser is the BEST! He got up at the crack of dawn to accommodate my husband & I for our Disney StarWars/Vintage wedding photo shoot & was smiles the whole time. He made us feel super comfortable because believe me both my husband and I are NOT models, we're a couple of dorks with a lot of quirks and had no idea what we were doing. He directed us, listened to our suggestions & took the most amazing pictures which captured who we really are, they were honestly more than we could have asked for! If you want all the bang for your buck look no further than Ali Nasser, professional (used different lighting techniques & jumped behind bushes to get the perfect shot), personable (became friends on multiple social media platforms & even took an Instagram picture with us!) & photographer extraordinaire (his photos speak for themselves)!!!

Nasser Studios 83