Nashville Party Authority Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Michelle

Michelle Lee Russell · Married on 09/06/2019

Best Day Ever

We attended a wedding that used NPA as their DJ last fall and pretty much knew that's who we wanted at our wedding. Fast forward to last week when we got married, and it confirmed we made the best decision. Kevin, our DJ, had the dance floor filled all night long. There was never an awkward moment where people didn't know the song or the dance floor emptied out, which is amazing. He also did a wonderful job with the ceremony, announcing, and interacting with guests. Truly a great value for the best service! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Becky Hardy · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

It was great to work with Nashville Party Authority! Meeting ahead of time to go over all of our songs and then being able to send them a suggested song list was a relief. The ceremony and reception music were perfect throughout the night and we danced our butts off!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Travis Commeau · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly Recommended

Fast, Affordable, Responsive, Friendly, Helpful... These guys killed it. Such a great job and so little stress.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Allison

Allison Eling · Married on 06/08/2019

Great service, great music

Blair was great to work with to plan our reception. Our DJ was wonderful. Our ceremony musician did not show up and our DJ seamlessly filled in for our ceremony music. He played great reception music that had the dance floor full all night.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Job!

They were great! Only thing that did not go perfectly was that they played the wrong song when I went down the aisle. Other than that, it was awesome working with them!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Holly Montgomery · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect DJ Choice For Our Big Day

Blair was so great to work with! He was very quick to respond to any questions or song request changes leading up to the wedding, & the cost to have a DJ for the whole day was very affordable. Our reception was perfect and our guests had an absolute blast with the music that was played. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Ashleigh Stoffer · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful, professional, fun- book them!

I cannot recommend NPA enough! I worked with Blair in the wedding reception planning process, and he was very prompt in responding to my emails and answering any questions that came up. My mom and I met with him to go over the reception timeline, and he was so organized and professional and helped so much in this part of the planning. Nik was our DJ for the reception, and he was wonderful! He played a great mix of music and customized it to our guests (we are Alabama fans, so he surprised us with an impromptu playing of the fight song). I had a BLAST at the reception, and NPA was a huge part of this. I looked at several DJ companies, but I am SO thankful that we chose NPA!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Halie

Halie · Married on 11/10/2018

Kept the party going!

We loved dancing the night away and NPA was a big part of that. They sat down with us before the big day and talked through the nuances of the job to make sure we were comfortable and kept the dance floor packed the whole night!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bailey · Married on 11/03/2018

Loved NPA!

From the very beginning, Blair was so easy and fun to work with. He was VERY quick to respond to any questions/changes we had. Preston was the DJ at our wedding and was so much fun. He made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. Any time I had a request he honored it and made sure to play the type of music we wanted.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend!

Nashville Party Authority provided excellent DJ services for our wedding at the Opryland Hotel. We only had our DJ (Jeff) service the reception and my only regret is not having him do the ceremony as well. They provided music and lighting for our entire scheduled reception and offered to add additional half hours of their services for reasonable rates. I planned my Nashville wedding while living in Chicago, and my fiancé in England, so it was great to find a vendor that lived up to their reviews because that’s truly all I had to go off of.

Jeff was very kind and very talented. He knew exactly what music to play to get people dancing and exactly when to change the song if the mood just wasn’t there. He was extremely flexible when I decided mid-ceremony I no longer wanted to do the bouquet or garter toss because the audience just didn’t seem right for it.

The major thing I was worried about was the arrival time for the DJ was scheduled RIGHT at the time my ceremony was to begin. No one was going to be able to help them setup or direct them to the appropriate room. This turned out to be no problem at all. They found exactly where they needed to be and I never heard of them arriving, getting lost, being late or anything! By the time I came up for the cocktail hour everything was up and running and the DJ came right over and introduced himself to me. Super professional. I’m so glad we went with NPA, I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Aryn

Aryn Meyer · Married on 10/13/2018

So much FUN!

Nashville Party Authority always brings the excitement to the dancefloor! Their DJ was outgoing, fun and easy to work with! Thumbs up for their amazing team!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Nina · Married on 09/28/2018

We owe a HUGE thank you to NPA for a great time at our wedding on Friday 9.28.18 in Nashville. The music was a huge hit and our DJ, Robby, led a great party! Everyone danced the night away and we even got a request from guests for the playlist from that night, which NPA is sending to us. We highly recommend NPA!

Sent on 10/10/2018

John · Married on 08/11/2018

Blair,

I wanted to thank you and Kevin for a fantastic wedding reception and ceremony. Not one que was missed the entire evening and his music selection was fantastic. People danced, sang and had a great time.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

Working with Blair and Nik was an absolute breeze! Blair made the whole process probably the easiest part of the wedding planning and Nik did an incredible job on our wedding day! Nik killed it and had our guests dancing the whole night. Every guest I've asked about the wedding night said it was perfect and so much fun! Honesty, you can't ask for more than that (making me the happiest bride!) I can't thank NPA enough for everything! I would highly recommend them to any one for any occasion!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jen · Married on 05/26/2018

We used NPA for a recent event and they were fantastic. Blair was great to work with in advance - keeping the surprise, finding and downloading special & specific music and working with us on the event schedule. The DJ, Preston was terrific! He adjusted to our needs after we had a delayed flight for the guests of honor. He even stayed late to make sure the guests got plenty of dance time in. We could not have asked for more. Thank you NPA!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Caroline · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Blair leading up to the day was a breeze. He was very flexible with the changes we had. Day-of, Nic was great. He worked well with my day-of-coordinator in the lead up to ceremony and reception. At the reception, he played everything we asked for and was great at reading the room and adjusting music accordingly. We had thought about the DIY DJ route and were so glad we went the Blair and NPA!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

We booked our wedding ceremony and reception with NPA and could not have made a better choice! Our planning meeting with Blair was super easy and his experience in the field certainly puts a stressed bride at ease. Chase was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic! Even after most of our guests had left, he kept the party going because the wedding party wasn't ready to call it a night. He was very professional but also a lot of fun! The whole evening went smoothly and stayed on schedule with his help. We will certainly turn to NPA for any future DJ needs. I highly recommend NPA!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Alison · Married on 03/23/2018

Chase was our DJ the day of and Blair did all of the coordinating up until the day of. Both were amazing and extremely helpful. Great DJ service that I would book again if needed! My guests raved about the DJ.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/10/2018

We used NPA for our wedding on March 10th, 2018 at ONE at Cannery Row. Since we live in Texas, we based our decision solely on their reviews and we could not be happier. We coordinated with Blair over the phone & through email; he guided us through the itinerary and even acquired specific tracks we had chosen from YouTube for our ceremony songs. We sent them a Do Not Play list and a list of songs we liked, but trusted their judgement overall. Our reception was just one big dance party and so much fun! I wish we could do it all again and just dance all night! Thank you!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Tina · Married on 02/17/2018

We got a great rate for a DJ. Blair was super professional and super responsive throughout the booking process. Kevin was our DJ, and he did both the ceremony and reception. Everything played exactly how we requested, and he emceed the night smoothly and kept everything on schedule. Most importantly, the dance floor was a hit all night long! Everyone had such a great time!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Ben · Married on 12/28/2017

We were very pleased with NPA from beginning to end. We had a peace of mind throughout our wedding and their performance That in itself is a big deal when you a so many things going on during your big day! They made planning out the music much easier then other DJs I had inquired too.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Brooks · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh. My. Goodness. NPA was absolutely amazing! From the very begin of the whole booking process with Blair to meeting our DJ Josh everything just flowed so well together! Josh did an amazing job mixing old school songs with some of today’s hits and made sure that everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! Josh also did an awesome job communicating/rolling with the punches. Could not have asked for a better experience! Everyone at NPA is just amazing! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a DJ service!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Blair and his team are awesome! I had nik and Daniel as my djs for my wedding ceremony and reception. Everything went great and I had total faith in them that they would be the best. All my guests said they loved the music that was played. We also had to make a few adjustments to the timeline of events but they were so flexible an did whatever I needed to make my day the best. I would recommend these guys to ANYONE needing a dj. Whether it be for a wedding or any other event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Stormy · Married on 08/05/2017

Do yourself a HUGE favor and BOOK these guys for your next event NOW!! They went above and beyond to accommodate our wants and needs!! Tons of compliments from ALL who attended!! You'll THANK me later!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

tommy · Married on 07/01/2017

It was awesome to meet and plan with the DJ team in advance. It gave a very clear understand of the flow of the wedding and how the DJ was going to work with us to keep a flow to the wedding ceremony and reception. We had some rain and so the wedding was slightly delayed....the DJ was so great to entertain the guest while we were waiting for the showers to clear up. ...Was even smart enough to play some songs about sunshine! The guest really felt like he knew what WE wanted to hear! Kept the party ALIVE all night! Kudos for helping to make our wedding a huge success and memorable for all!

Sent on 07/04/2017