Nashville Events & Catering Reviews

10 Reviews for Nashville Events & Catering

• Erica

Erica Jackson · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Astonishing

From my very first email with Jonathan every question was answered & every detail was met. The food was not only delicious but fresh & local. Jonathan was an amazing help with many aspects of my planning and truly a delight to work with. He even provided rentals! When it came to my budget Jonathan made sure I had all my ideas incorporated so that I was able to keep things affordable. My family could not stop talking about the delicious food. The staff was extremely friendly and professional. Nashville Events & Catering is amazing. I highly recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 01/25/2020

Macie · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Delicious, accommodating & friendly!

Jonathan was a pleasure to communicate with from the very start. We loved his food & everything Nashville Events & Catering had to offer! We would absolutely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • KatieJo

KatieJo · Getting married on 05/23/2020

unique and flexible

The food was SO delicious and unique! He was very flexible and helpful! I would highly recommend Nashville Events and Catering.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Jason Simons · Married on 09/02/2019

Above & Beyond

Chef Jonathan of Nashville Events & Catering was kind and understanding. I attended a wedding in Murfreesboro, TN at the beautiful Oaklands Mansion. My son has a severe allergy to gluten and when it came time for the meal chef Jonathan took the time to speak with me personally and inform me on what my son was able to eat. He even made my son a special plate just for him to ensure that there was no contact with any gluten or gluten products. Above and beyond thank you chef Jonathan & Nashville Events & Catering.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Nashville Events & Catering's reply:

Jason, it was truly my pleasure. The importance of allergies tends to be over looked at large events and Nashville Events & Catering makes it a priority from day one. Thank you for the kind words.
  • Tina

Tina White · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing & Personable

Nashville Events & Catering was so amazing! Jonathan was great from day one. The staff was super personal and food was amazing! Loved every bit of my wedding and the services Nashville Events & Catering provided.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Gwynn Pyle · Married on 02/11/2019

Exceptional in every aspect!

Jonathan and his Team provided professional and efficient service at my daughter's wedding (Nov 2, 2019; Promise Manor, Lynchburg, TN. Working with him in the planning process was painless. He offered unique, upscale menus that were very reasonably priced; very responsive to my questions and very flexible with changes. They arrived on-time, served according to the schedule and executed flawlessly. We had passed appetizers prior to the meal which were outstanding (stuffed mushrooms, sweet potato tarts, petite cheese pulled pork end biscuits). The buffet items were delicious and beautifully presented. We selected asiago chicken, beef shoulder roast, orange/cranberry pork tenderloin, harvest wild rice, brown butter green beans and roasted butternut squash/brussels sprouts/cranberry/pecan salad. They allowed ample time for everyone to be served; they were very efficient in their teardown and cleanup without imposing on the wedding party. I also rented the table flatware from him which was lovely. I would rate the overall experience with this Team as EXCEPTIONAL.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Abby

Abby Alexander · Married on 01/26/2019

Abby & Tyler's Wedding

Chef Jonathan and the Nashville Events & Catering team where amazing. From the tasting on Jonathan's farm throughout the day of our big event. Tyler and I loved the personalized service we received from Jonathan. Thank you so much for making our big day amazing!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Elder · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing in every way!

Nashville Event and Catering was truly amazing! From the delicious seasonal food, all the way to the staff. Spectacular!! thank you so much for ever minute you put into my event.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Trevor · Married on 10/29/2016

Jonathan and his team were absolutely incredible! From our tasting at his home to the amazing dishes he served at our wedding. Not only was his food insanely good and memorable, his staff was awesome! As the Groom, the bartender never allowed me to have an empty drink or have to wait a second for anything. The entire experience with Jonathan and his team were exceptional. If you're looking for a professional, incredibly warm chef who creates delicious food and will go above and beyond for you... look no further than Jonathan and his team!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Leah · Married on 10/21/2017

Jonathan and Amber and their team was amazing. Our first tasting was delicious! Then, everything after was very easy and flexible. They worked with me on every detail to make it perfect. I had a buffet style (2 entrees, 2 sides, house salad) with 3 regular drink options and beer and wine. Their staff attended the food, bar, and sliced and served our wedding cake. They made my sweet cake for cutting! Very reasonable with price and we had food to take home along with our cake, so all of my worries were taken care of! I also rented my table linens and cake stand from them!!

Sent on 11/16/2017