NashFilms Reviews

NashFilms 2
NashFilms 3

Shelby Ramsey · Married on 08/31/2019

We loved our experience using Nash Films

We absolutely loved working with Jeremy on our big day! He explained the whole day beforehand, so we knew exactly what to expect the day of! He truly captured all of the very best parts of our day and we couldn’t recommend him enough for anyone looking for an awesome videographer!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Lexi Elmore · Married on 06/22/2019

NashFilms is Professional and comfortable. You don’t just become another client, you become their friends.

Stop what you’re doing and look not further, because NashFilms doesn’t even compare to any other Videographer! I like people who genuinely care about what you want, and have a great personality and attitude about it as well, and Jeremy is the entire package. After each meeting we had, he made me feel so relaxed to where I knew I wouldn’t have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. To say the least, our wedding video set that in stone once we received it. So... STOP. LOOKING. The only regret you’re going to have is if you don’t book them!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Jennifer Jernigan · Married on 05/26/2019

More than we ever dreamed!

Where. Do I. Begin. I can not tell you how amazing Jeremy has been! He walked us through everything in advance so we knew exactly what to expect. Time is precious leading up to a wedding so he was always respectful of that and his calls were efficient.

Wedding day!!! He showed up on time and got busy right away! No details were left undone! He worked exceptionally well with our photographer and had lots of great suggestions for shots as well. He captured every precious moment of our special day which I’m so grateful for, since in the moment I couldn’t see everything.

He got our footage to us in unbelievable time! Not only did he send us links to everything as he had them, our final complete package was mailed in the most adorable little gift box. Details are always key, and he definitely nailed it!

We absolutely love every clip, every everything! We almost didn’t have a videographer and I am thankful EVERY SINGLE DAY that we did. I’ve watched it more than I’d want to admit. Thank you so much Jeremy and NashFilms for blowing us away with your work and giving us forever memories!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    NashFilms 4

Michael Cummings · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing

WOW!! By far our best decision was hiring Jeremy Nash to do our videography. Awesome personality very professional and helped out with organizing our wedding date. Couldnt be more pleased 😀. Highest recommendation ever. Wont be disappointed

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amaris Blake · Married on 12/29/2018

Amaris Blake

Jeremy (Nash Films) is the most incredible wedding videographer! My husband and I were overwhelmed by how much time and effort Jeremy devoted to us and our wedding. He was prompt, kind, professional, and most importantly- exceptionally talented with a camera. We were blessed to have him capture our special day in the requested cinematic style. If you book with Jeremy, you will not be disappointed!

NashFilms 5
    NashFilms 6

Raffaella Exum · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless and Amazing!

I can honestly say that Jeremy captured our day so flawlessly. This man literally helped make our centerpieces, helped decorate, kept everyone on track since we opted to not use a day of coordinator. He literally did everything. And was so sweet with a smile the entire time. He was the first person at the venue early in the day to scope out good background for footage and was literally the last one to leave. He gave us so many amazing pointers all day but ABOVE all else, he made the most beautiful and amazing highlight video of our perfect day! I’ve already had about a dozen people tell me how they cried watching the video because it’s so beautiful. It really is perfect. Hiring Jeremy and NashFilms was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding!

Bailey Thompson · Married on 10/13/2018

10 out of 10!!!!!!!

I give Nash Films a 10/10! Mr. Nash was phenomenal to say the least!!! He was so fun, kind, and well organized. Our wedding video truly has the best quality that I’ve ever seen. We could not be happier with our wedding video, highlight, and raw footage(we got it all in less than a week)!

Crystal Kingrey · Married on 10/13/2018

Can't say enough about NashFilms

I can't say enough about Nash Films! Jeremy was amazing from the moment I met him...very detail oriented which SOLD me! He helped make my daughters dream wedding come true...the video was breathtaking! I am beyond happy with everything...such a great experience! HIGHLY recommend!

Haley Collier · Married on 10/07/2018

NashFilms is the best!!

NashFilms is the best!! Jeremy made sure he new exactly what we wanted in our video by meeting up with us several times before the big day. He got our wedding video back to us in less than a week! He is amazing at what he does. We will forever cherish our video!!

Keegan · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Job

Jeremy did an amazing job! I was blown away when I saw the video. Everyone has told us that it was the best wedding video they have ever seen! He captured every detail and was so fun to work with! See for yourself..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUlbtXBFYA&feature=youtu.be

Sarah Vinson · Married on 08/25/2018

Made it so easy

Working with Jeremy was the best! He made the process so easy; from the beginning stages of phone calls and sorting out details, to the actual wedding day and executing everything perfectly, down to the final product of the highlight video which we received less than a week later! Also, his prices were the best in the East TN region that I could find as was his quality. I can't recommend him enough! You won't be disappointed!

Cassidy Emert · Married on 08/17/2018

His work is unreal!

Jeremy is fantastic! The amount of passion he has for his work is unreal. He really captured my big day perfectly. He was so easy to get along with and wanted what was best for the video and the day itself. The amount of professionalism he has is impeccable. I cannot recommend him enough! He was done with my wedding video before I was even back from my honeymoon, which was amazing! His work really speaks for itself. Booking Jeremy would be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Serene & Vitaly · Married on 06/23/2018

Jeremy is Fantastic!!!!

Jeremy is just fantastic! We did not have the slightest idea on how our wedding day should be captured. But when we met him before the wedding day, he was well organized and he thought through every little-bitty detail of capturing our wedding day from start to finish. On the actual day, everything was very well coordinated with our photographers to make us feel relaxed and natural. He did an awesome job capturing all moments of the day, the best way possible. Our first video highlights were sent to us within a week after the wedding (extremely fast considering its high quality!) and the rest of the videos came shortly after. Great person to work with, and even a greater videographer. Get him for your wedding and you shall see for yourself :)

Heather Wyrick · Married on 04/07/2018

Highly Recommend

Nash Films went above and beyond our expectations! Jeremy was awesome to work with and he did a wonderful job capturing our big day. The video is so unique and something we will cherish forever. He sent us our video within a few days of the wedding. Highly recommend!

Ashley Todd · Married on 03/23/2018

Fantastic job!

Jeremy did our wedding earlier in the year and did a fantastic job on every aspect. He literally went to work the day we booked him and started working with us to plan our things throughout our day, like first looks, toasts, letters, etc. He literally went above and beyond. Further, he was the first vendor there and the last one to leave. His passion for what he does is second to none. Much praise.

Mandy & Brandon Cumby · Married on 09/30/2017

Did an Amazing Job

Nashfilms did an amazing job at capturing our special day. We are so thankful that we will have the video footage to always look back at. The video was great quality and we had the preview back by the time we got home from the honeymoon. I couldn't ask for anything more. It was perfect!! Thank you for everything.

Samantha Henry · Married on 08/19/2017

So Professional & Friendly

Jeremy is so professional and friendly! We had no idea he was even there, he kept out of the way but was readily available to catch any special moments we wanted! His final product was so much more than we could have imagined! The drone images turned out amazing! He was so fast with the turn around too! You would be silly to not hire him for your special day.