Narrow Gauge Reviews

Narrow Gauge 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer and Blake Froistad · Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING. Highly recommended!!

We HIGHLY recommend this band for your wedding. They were amazing and kept the dance floor packed the entire night!! They are very interactive and their sound is great!! Jim is incredible throughout the entire wedding planning process. They are professional, flexible and really care about making their client's night the best. I highly, highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lindy · Married on 09/08/2018

Okay I never write reviews (like ever) but I personally asked these guys where I could write a review for them because they were AMAZING! We had multiple calls with Jim throughout the process and he helped us along every step of the way (even with other aspects of the wedding). He called our venue and coordinated things with them. Our guests absolutely loved them. You NEED to reach out to these guys! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Narrow Gauge's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Lindy and Jim! You and your friends and family were amazing! All the guys in the band are still talking about your wedding. You were so much fun. Thanks for having us and congratulations!

Meghan · Married on 07/28/2018

If you're looking for a wedding band that will turn your wedding into a true party, this is who you book. I booked early, so Jim tossed in a few bonuses for me, like MC duties. He made the whole process as simple as possible and it's very clear they've been doing this so long it's just a well oiled planning process. He even knew the wedding speeches would be much longer than everyone told me they would be! They're very reachable at any point in the process, whether text or email, and they're super friendly and accommodating. And, most importantly, the music was AMAZING. Every dang song was completely dance worthy. and the dance floor was packed with people every minute of the evening, even when the band took their breaks and played DJ music. If I did it over again, they'd be the first step in my planning process, and I'd hire them repeatedly any chance I got. Dozens of people told me our wedding was the best wedding they'd ever been too, and I'm quite certain it's because we had Narrow Gauge!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Diane · Married on 06/30/2018

June 30th 2018 Jim Greer and the Narrow Gauge Band blew the roof off the Ranch at the Budweiser Event Center Loveland with their non stop entertainment! Our daughter and son in law's wedding had over 340 guests most of whom never left the dance floor! High energy and great music gave Jenny and Jake the wedding reception they had dream't about. But more than that, the months before planning with Narrow Gauge was amazing and they were so easy to work with. They truly listen and they help coordinate so that the moms and dads are also very happy in the end! We did ask Jim Greer to do the MC duties and that was such a relief because he has the experience and projects his voice very well. Highly recommend signing them up for that. We also paid ahead of time for Narrow Gauge to play a hour or two longer. Truly I can not think of one thing Narrow Gauge did not think of for us and they certainly gave both families the wedding experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Narrow Gauge 13
    Narrow Gauge 14
    Narrow Gauge 15

Rachel · Married on 06/16/2018

Jim was very helpful and organized during the planning process! He was available for conversations over email or phone often. At the wedding, the entire band rocked! They had the dance floor packed and everyone had a blast! They are able to read the crowd and adjust their playlist accordingly! I highly recommend Narrow Gauge!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Narrow Gauge 16
    Narrow Gauge 17

Kara · Married on 06/09/2018

Narrow Gauge blew every expectation for a wedding band out of the water! Every guest had an incredible time and danced until the venue kicked us out! I highly recommend Jim and Narrow Gauge. They worked with us every step of the way and made sure my husband and I had the best day! Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Narrow Gauge's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kara. We had a fantastic time with you guys and all your friends and family. Working with you throughout the process was a pleasure!

Sarah · event on 04/27/2018

We had such a great time, the music was fun and Jim and the guys really did a great job playing for the crowd. We had more people stay till the end of our event than we have ever had.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Josh · Married on 11/18/2017

We wanted to have a fun and exciting wedding celebration that all our guests would enjoy and remember! So, we decided to book Narrow Gauge about a year in advance of our wedding. My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with Jim’s professionalism throughout the entire process. He gives you 110% prior to and during the event. He was always available to help us plan our party and give us knowledgeable suggestions about the entertainment, even months ahead of the wedding! Talk about superb customer service! Even after we had booked Narrow Gauge, he was eager to tailor the Narrow Gauge experience to our specific crowd and they did just that.

A big concern we had was that our celebration would not be fun, exciting, or memorable. One of the best things about Narrow Gauge is that they are expert entertainers and the dance floor was packed throughout the night. Our fears ended up being unwarranted, because everyone had a great time. We received numerous compliments about how fantastic Narrow Gauge was and even had some of our guest talk to the band about playing at their party. Narrow Gauge helped us have the most unforgettable day of our lives, and our guests will always remember how great our wedding was. Thank you Narrow Gauge!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Jim and the band made our day so special! We have gotten numerous compliments since our wedding on how fun it was, and that it was the best wedding people had been to! This was LARGELY due to you Narrow Gauge! I have to be honest and admit that I was a tad nervous booking a country/rock band, but after reading probably every review on Narrow Gauge and after speaking with Jim, I knew that they had it covered. I knew that the band we chose could make or break the party, and boy did they make it! I was also nervous about having a vacant dance floor, but this NEVER happened once they started playing--even on their breaks, the dance floor was packed! Everyone loved you guys and I just want to thank you again for making our night so special! Lastly, because I was planning a destination wedding and had never seen or met the band, I wanted to emphasize how much their organization and attention to detail was appreciated. You can't go wrong booking these guys!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Narrow Gauge 18
    Narrow Gauge 19
    Narrow Gauge 20
    Narrow Gauge 21
    Narrow Gauge 22
    Narrow Gauge 23

Mstt · Married on 09/30/2017

Narrow Gsuge was awesome. They had everyone up and dancing!!! Jim and the group were great. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for s great party band to rock the night!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

D · Married on 09/23/2017

These guys were awesome! One great jam after another, and loved the mix between party and slow dance. This is a truly talented band that had everyone dancing from my college buddies to the grandparents. Thanks again for the music and also making sure everything ran perfectly all night. Highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Narrow Gauge's reply:

Thank you kind words and the great review D. We had so much fun entertaining your family and friends. You guys were a LOT of fun! We wish you and Morgan all the best!

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Words cannot describe how incredible Narrow Gauge is! They traveled all the way to Santa Fe for our wedding and I can honestly say, they MADE our wedding. My husband and I couldn't stop dancing and nor could any of our guests (including those who I've never seen dance in my life)! In addition to being performers of the highest quality, they are also delightful to work with. Jim Greer was beyond helpful to us throughout the process, helping us not only with the night's entertainment, but also giving us a wealth of practical advice from his many years of wedding experience that proved invaluable on the day. In the weeks since the wedding, every one of our guests has reached out to say how much fun they had and how fantastic the band was. Hiring Narrow Gauge will be the best money you spend on your wedding--hands down!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Leah · Married on 09/16/2017

I highly recommend Narrow Gauge for your live music needs! Jim was extremely helpful in coordinating the overall flow of the reception and was quick to respond to all my questions. He was able to accommodate all last minute changes without hesitation. As soon as the band started playing, every person was on the dance floor! Narrow Gauge is my new go to for event entertainment.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Leah · Married on 09/16/2017

Narrow Gauge is extremely professional. Their coordination prior to the event gave us complete comfort that they know what they're doing and they did not disappoint! They had everyone up and dancing. We highly recommend Narrow Gauge.

Sent on 09/22/2017

McKenzie · event on 09/15/2017

Jim and the band were a class act. On time, professional and sounded great! They made our party fun!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Aeron · event on 09/09/2017

We are a farmers market/produce market, and have a Chili Fest every year. Found Jim and his band last year, after a ton of time on the internet. Gave them a try, and will never look back. They took our event to whole new level, and can safely say, with their incredible mix of music, there's no reason to hire anyone else in the future.
    The entire band are professional on and off the stage, and the leader, Jim is great to work with.
    The entire crowd had a ton of fun!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

Narrow Gauge (Jim Greer) was amazing to work with. The venue overbooked, which resulted in a date change and Jim made it stress free to reschedule without worry and concern. The guests enjoyed the music, and even if not dancing, really enjoyed listening and relaxing to the music. All the band members were very friendly and courteous throughout the entire event. Thanks Narrow Gauge !!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

BOB · event on 08/04/2017

I highly recommend Narrow Guage for an event. I've had them up to Breckenridge for 4-5 private parties of about 110-200 people. They are great to work with; timely, professional, friendly, and most of all are VERY talented. Everyone at our parties raves about them and always wanted them to play longer. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or as a reference.

Sent on 08/29/2017

John · Married on 07/21/2017

We held my daughters wedding July 21st in Snowmass, mountain top at the Lynn Britt Cabin.
    Music and dancing were major wishes of the bride and groom--and we hit a home-run with Narrow Gauge Country and Jim Greer. All the wedding guests danced-- 20 year olds to 85 years young--they were all out on the dance floor.
    Narrow Gauge plays and performs to a level that gets everybody up off their seats and dancing. We all had an absolute blast--and danced until the last song.
    In fact the Pitkin county sheriff arrived about midnight--shut us down--so it was offcially a party.
    We have a second daughter and I'm certain we will contract with Narrow Gauge again--so that wedding too matches the first one.
    If you want your guests to dance--and rave about the great band--hire Narrow Gauge--you will not be disappointed.
    In fact because so much dancing went on---our bar bill was 1/2 of what I had anticiapted. A very positive unintended outcome!
    Friendly, cooperative, caring, professional and passionate about music -- this is Narrow Gauge Country. Only wish I could post a video to add to my critique!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Narrow Gauge's reply:

John, thanks for the kind words. We had a blast and you guys made it so easy. What a great crowd of family and friends! The highlight of the night for me was when Colin and Moira got up on stage and sang "Friends in Low places" with the band. That was great!

The only time Narrow Gauge was ever shut down by the police was when President Bush's daughters were on stage singing with the band! Now we can add Moira and Colin's wedding to that small list!

Tori · Married on 06/17/2017

Narrow Gauge was the perfect band for our wedding! They were very professional and always prompt getting back with me. They were extremely helpful with the planning process and were willing to help with much more than just the music. They worked with me to set up a timeline that helped our wedding flow smoothly and they ensured we didn’t miss anything!! I couldn’t thank them enough for helping make our day extra special and memorable! The guests loved them and they were so interactive and fun for the entire crowd. They rocked!! You would not be disappointed if chose them for any event :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Brittney · event on 06/12/2017

Narrow Gauge was great, they had the crowd entertained and dancing all night long. It was extremely easy to get everything set up for our event with them. I would highly recommend Narrow Gauge for any event!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Codie · Married on 04/29/2017

Jim and the band were incredible! They brought a great show that was specifically designed for our special day. Jim worked with us to create the perfect schedule for the day and he was an excellent MC. Hiring Narrow Gauge was a huge win for us. I knew all the details would be safe in their hands.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Sam · Married on 11/26/2016

Narrow Gauge was the perfect band for our wedding! They put our mind at ease, saying 'you guys have fun, we'll take care of this.' And they took GREAT care of us. Great energy, great playlist, really solid group of guys. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Narrow Gauge's reply:

Thank you Sam! We had a great time up in Breckenridge with you guys. Congratulations on everything and hope to see you in the bullpen with the Rockies soon!

Sara · Married on 11/10/2016

I publicly want to thank the band for an unforgettable performance. It was the most amazing night and you made it as fun as it could possibly be. Just wanted to thank you for everything and let you know that people are still asking me about you and your band and raving about how fabulous you all were. A BIG thank you again for making our wedding the best and most fun night of our lives!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Angelee · Married on 11/10/2016

What an awesome night and you guys were just fantastic.  Everyone was singing your praises! The crowd took it to a level that no one could have imagined!

Sent on 12/21/2016