Nard's Professional DJ Service Reviews

38 | Richmond, VA

38 Reviews for Nard's Professional DJ Service

38 Nard's Professional DJ Service Reviews

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

If you’re looking for a fun DJ who knows how to get the party started, Patrick is your guy! He was amazing to work with and made our wedding so perfect! We danced the night away!

• W

William · Married on 04/21/2018

Patrick helped make our wedding amazing!! He was always quick to answer our questions and went above and beyond in assisting our every need. He was extremely professional and made sure our wedding flowed smoothly. He was able to get a group of “non-dancers” our on the dance floor to dance the night away. Highly recommended!!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Katie was incredible and kept the dance floor moving all night! She was an awesome help in coordinating the reception and rolled well with the flow! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her! We highly recommend Nards!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Patrick as phenomenal, from the very beginning until the end of our wedding- Patrick was responsive, informative, receptive to ideas, and flexible. He kept the dance floor packed the entire night- I mean PACKED and everyone had a wonderful time. He successfully combined my husband's music tastes and my own, while also pleasing the crowd! I cannot say how valuable Patrick was in our planning process and wedding. I would recommend him to anyone, for any occasion.

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Miranda was fabulous! Let's just say my plans for the wedding day went up in smoke, so it was chaos everywhere. I counted on Miranda to follow what we discussed, and she handle everything perfectly. Also, I have one of those families where not everyone is congenial. She took this all into consideration with speeches and what not, which definitely assisted with some of the madness that day. Miranda was able to go with the flow as things changed throughout the night. She was wonderful MCing the various parts of the reception. I would consider them again, anytime! I've already recommended them to a few of my friends getting married this year. With all the things that went wrong, thanks so much for being a straight arrow for us.

Christian · Married on 09/02/2017

He is such a great professional. His experience is apparent in how knowledgeable he is in the timing of the music and ability to read the crowd. We had Latin/top 40/50s-80s music and he made it all work seamlessly. 10/10. Amazing.

Grace · Married on 08/12/2017

Patrick made me feel immediately comfortable about trusting him with my wedding! He was extremely professional and experienced and went above and beyond my requests.

Michael · Married on 04/21/2017

These are the people you need providing music for any event. They are friendly and easy to work with and go above and beyond to make your event a great one!

Brooke · Married on 04/08/2017

Patrick was AMAZING! I would book him again in a heartbeat! Great service and whenever I (the bride) would ask for him to play a song for the wedding, he would make sure that was his first priority! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Savanna · Married on 11/26/2016

Patrick was awesome - very responsive and open to working with us on everything. We really didn't have an idea of what type of music we wanted, but Patrick was able to read the crowd and ensure that everyone was dancing had a great time!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Patrick did an amazing job with our wedding. He made sure that everything ran smoothly and we all had a great time! I highly recommend Nards!!! :)

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

You would be NUTS to consider anyone else! They demonstrate such professionalism, but at the same time are so much fun to work with! Plus, because they are so competent, it helps take the stress out of things, when so many other aspects of wedding planning are so incredibly stressful! They are worth 3 times as much as they charge!! Patrick is exceptionally good/talented!

Audra · Married on 10/08/2016

Patrick was very informative and professional from the very beginning. He made everything work based on how we wanted it, and stuck by us when things needed to be changed! I would highly recommend him!

Sandra · Married on 10/01/2016

The DJ was absolutely awesome! If your guests like karaoke, Nard's is the way to go. Have an idea of what you want, a list, and go from there.

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2016

Don't think twice!! Definitely go with Nard's!!!! We could not have been happier! Not only was Patrick - the DJ - competent and professional, but he was tons of fun!!! He made what was already stressful (wedding planning) and helped "take the edge off...!" It was so great to be in such good hands - we did not have to worry about a thing! I would recommend Nard's to everyone!!!

kristina · Married on 06/25/2016

By far the best DJ EVER. Made my wedding a night to remember!

Patrick was very friendly and professional. We highly recommend him.

We had Katie as our DJ and from the minute we meet it was like having an old friend around. She knows her profession and also had an awesome idea for cake cutting song. We would have never thought to play Jaws but it was great. If anyone wants a great DJ who will fit in with any wedding crowd then Katie is it.

Erin · Married on 11/07/2015

Patrick provided an awesome party environment. We had a few changes and he just rolled with the punches. Awesome planning and working with you, Patrick!!

Patrick was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He knows his business well and truly made our reception a great party!!

Molly · Married on 09/19/2015

Patrick was such a great choice for our wedding. He was very attentive to playing songs/genres that my husband and I had requested, read the crowd extremely well, and overall generated an awesome party. Not only is Patrick extremely professional, he is also an awesome guy with a fun and easy-going attitude.

Stephen · Married on 07/11/2015

On a day that would normally be very stressful....it was not at all. Patrick was able to mix the mood and atmosphere perfectly. He worked very hard to make sure that we had the very best event. He did it with precision. I can go on with a bunch of superlatives but I think that the best way to sum it up was that it was the best day of my life and that Patrick played a big part in making it that way. FOB (Father of the Bride).

Patrick was extremely helpful with great suggestions during our pre-wedding meeting. He was professional and had a great mix of music for the reception!

Nard's DJ did my wedding. All I remember was that the music was great, the reception party went really well. People danced all night. They were great!