85 Reviews for Naples Floral Design

Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
85 Naples Floral Design Reviews

I am not a flower person so I was very unsure of what I wanted. Michael gave me so many amazing ideas and was able to make our day so beautiful. We had to move our ceremony inside due to rain, taking away our original ideas - which made me slightly nervous. When I arrived and checked everything out it was perfect. Michael and his staff made our ceremony and reception site so stunning! Every time we spoke, they were so excited and happy to work with us. They made us feel like family rather than clients! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

We just took part to a wonderful wedding this weekend and the floral arrangements were provided by Michael and his team. I'm blown away, what and how they delivered, how they presented it made the wedding look like a fairytale. I strongly recommend anyone in need of a unique, fresh and amazingly presented to give Michael from Naples Floral Design his business. He will by far exceed your expectations, deliver on time and on budget amazing flowers.

Profile Picture Marius, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Michael makes you feel like you are his only customer! He's always available. Always willing to do what you want. His flowers were absolutely gorgeous and brought our vision to life. Him and his staff are very special and did such an amazing job both at the church and in our reception. He was available day of for any last minute changes. He is officially our go to florist for all of our flower needs. You will not be disappointed!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sabsina, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Michael was a pure joy to work with! You give him a budget and he will make it work. My bouquet was gorgeous, well thought out and smelled amazing. He saw my vision and made it come to life. His staff was also very friendly and professional. You are making the right choice trusting Michael with florals for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Naples Floral Design offers great value for the high quality! The arrangement for my wedding was gorgeous!! Definitely plan on using them again and again!! Highly recommend to all my friends!

Profile Picture Juan, 5/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up

I've been going here for years & never once been disappointed! Michael always knows the best pick of flowers for every occasion & his staff is very attentive and kind. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Frederick, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael and his staff were very friendly and helpful in picking out flowers that were a perfect fit for our wedding day. The flowers were beautiful and Michael went above and beyond and made sure that our flowers were everything we wanted. Overall was a very pleased with the flowers and service provided!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Naples Floral Design was amazing. Michael and his staff developed the most gorgeous arrangements for our wedding. My husband and I received countless compliments on the flowers and leaves that Michael put together. Due to extremely windy conditions on our wedding date and the fact that we had an outdoor ceremony, Michael had to make a last minute decision to change around a few things to make sure that our arrangements wouldn't fall over or blow away. Everything was still beautiful and we were very pleased. We will certainly use Naples Floral Design again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

The entire team at Naples floral made my day amazing!! From the personal touches in my boquet to my amazing memorial flowers for my mom. I couldn't be happier

Profile Picture Anna, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael and his team did an amazing job. We were originally going to go with the Ritz Carlton in-house florist for our wedding for the convenience and at the last minute, decided to use Naples Floral Design.
We are so happy we did!
Apples to apples, we feel Naples floral design went the extra mile to make our wedding exquisite for a much better price. We feel we got a much more beautiful presentation for far less money. They did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Kathy, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so nervous about my flowers due to the fact that we were planning it from thousands of miles away. I tried to get in touch with a few shops and just couldn't get them to spend some time with me on the phone. Then I found Naples floral. They took the time to not only talk to me on the phone but to make a sample and send pics. And even took time out when I needed reassuring. It was an amazing experience and everything was perfect!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you so much for making my wedding day a literal day at the beach. From choosing the flowers to delivery and set up everything was amazing!!

Profile Picture Aztrid, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Michael at Naples Floral Design was amazing to work with! He was so accommodating and really worked with the overall vision that I had for my wedding. He was still adding small details per my request up until the last day including a last minute rose so that I could help remember my grandmother. The day of, he fixed up our desert table and decorated our sweetheart table with the flowers we used for the ceremony so they wouldn't go to waste and it looked perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to take care of our arrangements for our wedding.
-Kelly

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I just wanted to let everyone know how amazing Naples floral is. They made my wedding day great!! From the bridal flowers to the amazing arrangements on the tables it was beyond my expectations

Profile Picture Francine, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My sweet husband unknowingly had a brilliant way to help us decide on which florist to use for our destination wedding in Naples, FL. I was in FL by myself hunting for vendors and he had called ahead to surprise me with a flower arrangement at each florist shop. He gave everyone the same information- his budget and my favourite flower. I received a lot of beautiful flowers that week but Michael's flower arrangement was far superior. Even as I was talking to him about things I liked and showing him ideas I had found on Pinterest, he added to the arrangement. He didn't go over our budget and had excellent ideas on how we could save money as well as distract from the unpleasant decor at the venue. He also created a bouquet with only a day's notice for our engagement photo shoot and it was gorgeous. Michael turned my venue in to a magical place! He took my breath away when he arrived with my bouquet that I actually paused my hair stylist to run out and see the rest of his work. I cannot say enough great things about Micheal as a person or his work. He is extremely talented and passionate and surpassed our expectations. He always remembered our names when we would drop in throughout the year. He arrived at our wedding over prepared and stayed for the ceremony to help move our arrangements in to the reception hall. We reused them to save money- his great idea. We couldn't be more satisfied with our experiences with Michael and his staff. The venue ( a golf cub who displays fresh flowers weekly) asked for his information because they were also impressed by his beautiful work. I absolutely loved the boutonnieres and my bouquet was stealing the show! Michael truly listened to what I wanted and didn't like and created something more exquisite than I could imagine. We also loved how he decorated our wedding cake. We are so grateful that we found Naples Floral Design. I promise you will be astonished by your experience. Their work is extraordinary!

Profile Picture Charlene, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had am amazing experience with Naples floral design. From the flowers to the amazing customer service I couldn't have been happier

Profile Picture Heather, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy with my experience at Naples floral. They made it all so easy I couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding day started out dismally. It was raining and I had planned an outdoor wedding. Well needless to say I was upset and stressed. When I called Naples floral they were amazing. We moved things around and the entire team came out to help set up. They made the change and helped with more than I expected. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so understanding and helpful!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with everything from Naples floral.
I didn't have much for them to make. A bride bouquet and 3 bridesmaids and some flowers for the men
But they treated me like I spent thousands. They were so helpful and amazing I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mike Longo and Naples Floral made our wedding day the greatest day of our lives by helping us with all our Floral arraignments and ideas. It was the most beautiful set ups we have ever seen. Thanks for your knowledge,dedication and professionalism on our special day, Thanks for everything, Steve and Candi Benton

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so worried when planning my wedding due to it be a destination wedding. Not being able to see what you are getting is hard. The ONLY part of my wedding that was actually easy was the flowers

The staff at Naples floral goes out of their way to help and put your mind at ease. They were willing to talk and video chat and sent so many pictures. Thank you so much everyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy with my experience at Naples floral!
My bouquet was so amazing. I had such a hard time trying to get anyone to realize the vision I had
From the first meeting Michael was able to see what I was talking about and bring the vision to life
He even made me a sample so I felt more at ease!
Thank you so much. Everything was perfect

Profile Picture Eve, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Naples Floral was awesome to work with! The flowers were gorgeous! They were great and understanding when there was a miss communication with my rehearsal venue and myself. I would recommend them for any type of flower needs. I loved everything that they prepared! They are easy to work with and accommodate you very well.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Naples floral was recommend to me by someone and I thank my lucky stars I listened.
From the moment I walked in Michael put my mind at ease. He meet w me and went over all my options even helped me find other items that had nothing to do w flowers. They were professional and courteous. And always willing to help.
Thank u!!