Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Reviews

70 | Naples, FL

70 Reviews for Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment

Rachael · Married on 07/25/2015

Scott and Tina are some of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met and we were thrilled to use them for our wedding. We spent a lot of time talking to Scott and Tina about what we wanted and how we envisioned our wedding. They gave great suggestions and were extremely fun to work with! Scott and Tina truly care about their clients and want to do everything in their power to make your guests have a good time. My guests were so pleased with Scott's music selection and we had such a fun time dancing! There was never a dull moment with Scott and Tina. Tina did a great job of keeping us informed of what was going to happen next during the wedding so we knew exactly what to do during the ceremony, introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and garter toss and it really helped me to relax and have fun rather than worrying! They did such a phenomenal job and it was wonderful to be able to work with a Husband and Wife team because they know just how special and important a wedding is to the bride and groom.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

We chose to go with Scott and Tina for our wedding and are we so glad we did! It's nerve wrecking to pick a DJ because you never actually know how they'll read your crowd until the actual night of the wedding. Scott and Tina did an amazing job and the dance floor was hopping all night long. We've had comments from guests as well mentioning how much they liked our DJ. We had a gobo and uplighting as well and the costs were extremely reasonable. Tina even came to my rescue as my eye lash was popping up in the corner and she had eyelash glue! Throughout the entire process, they were always very responsive and they followed our direction perfectly.

I would highly suggest working with Scott and Tina for your event!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Neissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Scott and Tina were nothing but amazing!! We are a couple (25 and 27 years old) that were planning our destination wedding in Naples Florida all the way from Pittsburgh, PA. We love to dance, have fun all night long, and party! We wanted our wedding to be just like that and it was so much more then I could have ever imagined. They communicate over the phone with you and answer your emails constantly and quickly! They made sure every song I wanted played was played the night of our wedding. I remember that night thinking how awesome this is to have all of our dream music being played! They knew exactly which songs to play to keep everybody dancing and having the times of their lives! Not only that, but Tina was consistently asking if I needed anything and helping me through out the entire night. She would come and tell me which dances would be happening next and when we were about to cut the cake (and so much more). I have been to many weddings before where it seemed that the bride was lost or didn't know what was happening next at the reception. I felt with Tina and Scott that I had everything covered and I didn't even have to think about anything that night! I also had them do our up lighting and a monogram with our date and initials. I highly recommend getting this all from them! It is the best price around and the best quality! They also send the monogram to you after the wedding along with the pictures they took that night of the reception! How awesome is that?! We could have not be happier with finding them. Everyone at our wedding has complimented us on them. Do yourself a favor and book them if you are having a wedding in Florida!

Neissa & Brandon Morris

Sent on 07/10/2015

sherry · Married on 01/24/2015

We had so much fun at our wedding! We had people dancing a night long. Scott and Tina are the sweetest people. They were very accommodating even with the last minute changes. I will use them again and again!!! I can't say enough good things about Naples DJ!!

Sent on 02/11/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 01/17/2015

Scott and Tina are absolutely AMAZING! I only have positive things to say about them. I had a destination wedding, so was very nervous about finding vendors at first. I was able to meet with Scott and Tina and from that point on I knew it would be great. They work so well together. Because of being out of state, we were not able to meet in person right before the wedding, so we had a video call on FaceTime to go over the little details. Everything from the ceremony to the reception was flawless thanks to Scott and Tina. Tina lets you know what is coming up and where you should be while Scott keeps people on the dance floor. The dance floor was always filled with people. In fact Scott had to ask people to sit down so we could finish toasts. I HIGHLY recommend Scott and Tina to anyone looking for an amazing DJ.

Sent on 01/25/2015

When we first met Scott and Tina to discuss our wedding, they asked us "How do you want to remember your wedding?" and we responded, "as a really fun party". And they certainly delivered. Scott and Tina met with us a few times prior to the wedding and during the reception we were very impressed with how well they seemed to know us by the song choices Scott played. Tina was a go to person for timing, getting everyone situated before being introduced, she helped me find my bouquet before the bouquet toss (when it was nowhere to be found), she helped keep me calm, and she went above and beyond and helped bustle my dress when it had fallen from so much dancing. Scott had the dance floor going all night and we received many compliments on the DJ! They were there early to set up, played great music during cocktail hour, dinner, and all through the rest of the reception. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2014

Scott and Tina were amazing! They played an amazing array of music and kept everyone dancing the entire night. They were so much fun to work with, yet completely professional the entire time. I would definitely recommend them if you're looking for a dj for your wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Scott and Tina were amazing and they know their stuff!!! We told them we really wanted our guest to have a good time and play whatever they felt would get people on the dance floor and they did an outstanding job. So many of our guest complimented on how much they enjoyed the music that was played and everyone was out dancing. Not only did they provide outstanding music but also Tina and Scott helped coordinate with the different Vendors so everyone was on the same page. I highly recommend them, they know their music and how to entertain and overall they're just awesome!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Tina and Scott were AMAZING!

In the planning stages, they both sat down with my husband and I to review every detail regarding our vision for the wedding - the vibe, our colors, our families expectations, etc. At the time, I was a little overwhelmed but Tina and Scott were so confident as they walked us through our initial meeting, that we left their home knowing we had to use them.

In the middle of our planning, my husband and I moved to Michigan, but becoming an out-of-town bride did not harm my experience with Tina and Scott. We communicated regularly and had a very detailed and helpful phone call about 3 weeks before the wedding. After that phone call, I breathed a huge sigh of relief because I knew they had all of our details 100% handled.

Day of - this was where I was SO THANKFUL to have these 2 there. Tina and Scott did our ceremony sound, as well as cocktail hour/reception. They arrived nice and early to set-up/do sound checks, so our guests never saw the behind the scenes work. Additionally, Tina offered to do anything at all I needed done as Scott monitored the sound system/prepped for the party. They kept us on schedule without being rude or pushy, which I was so happy about because the entire night quickly became a blur. Additionally, the music choices were perfect! We had spent so much time in meetings with these 2 that they totally understood the party-like atmosphere we wanted and catered the music to just that. Our guests had a wonderful time all night and are still going on and on about how great our DJ was!

These 2 are seasoned pros and should be highly considered by local and out of town brides.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Kathy · Married on 03/08/2014

Scott and Tina Dean deliver! We had such a fun reception because they made the party happen. Everyone commented on how much fun they had and that we had set the bar for weddings to come in our family! I accredit this to the simple fact that the Deans watched and read the crowd and provided continuous music that kept the dance floor packed. They were both a pleasure to work with during the preparation for the wedding and made our life so easy. Tina even repaired a pair of split pants from an overly enthusiastic dancer! Now that is above and beyond the call of D.J. expertise! I highly recommend this Dynamic Duo for your entertainment needs and may I add great venue lighting needs too!

Sent on 05/17/2014

Electa · Married on 03/01/2014

Scott & Tina are AMAZING! As a wedding planner I knew exactly who to call when it came to keeping our wedding party rocking all night long! My husband and I have very different tastes in music and Scott & Tina were able to blend them perfectly! I still have guests saying that was best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Tristan · Married on 01/25/2014

Tina and Scott were recommended to me through my wedding venue (Hilton Naples). I am so happy that we were able to use them on our big day. From the beginning of planning our destination wedding all they way through to our wedding day - Scott and Tina were always responsive, informative, and helpful.

They provided the music for our beach side ceremony. We only had 35 guests at our wedding and I was worried the DJ would really stick out with that small of a group. I didn't even notice where they were until the whole ceremony was over. The microphone provided for the officiant and our guest speakers made the guest experience so much better - it isn't something you think about until you are actually there.

Our reception was a complete blast. Scott did a great job keeping all of the guests engaged. When things started to die down - he was right on top of it. With a little help from the bride - we got a train going around the room with almost all of the guests!

The uplighting that was provided during our reception was stunning. All of the guests commented on how the room looked absolutely transformed.

And the added touch of having Tina there to help - I can't say thank you enough for everything you did. We had a surprise first dance that they both helped record from two different angles of the dance floor. Playing my favorite Disney song during the reception was a great surprise for me. The Gobo lighting was perfect! I can't imagine my day without the two of them.

Thank you Tina and Scott so much - it is evident how much you both care about what you do.

Tristan and Kevin

Sent on 01/28/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2013

We had a great experience with A Sound Choice Entertainment! Scott and Tina did such a great job! They were professional, caring, detail-oriented, and humorous in our pre-wedding conversations. Together, Scott and Tina make an incredible team and provided my husband and I with such comfort and clarity on the big day.

Scott and Tina allowed us to design our playlist but then ordered it in a fashion suitable for our guests and interlaced songs that worked beautifully between our choices. We got all of the necessities done and then everyone hit the dance floor. SO much fun! The energy was absolutely radiant! The lighting in our room was beautiful, exactly what we were looking for. As a unique touch to our wedding, we had asked my sister to sing our first dance song. Prior to the wedding Scott and Tina took time out of their busy schedules to speak with my sister to make certain all necessary details were covered. Aside from her remarkable vocals, the sound and lighting were incredible and most definitely memorable!

We highly recommend Scott and Tina Dean. They went above and beyond to ensure our expectations met, happiness was achieved, and made every second count. Tina, a special thank you for all of your guidance and coordinating; it was greatly valued and honored. We are so grateful and pleased you two were there with us on our special day! Much love and gratitude, Ashley & Brandon

Sent on 07/22/2013

Christina · Married on 06/15/2013

Tina and Scott were wonderful to work with. They responded to all of my emails and phone calls quickly. They spent time getting to know exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. They provided the microphone for our ceremony and were there on time and ready to go. They played all the songs I wanted to hear at our reception and provided us with nonstop communication about what to expect next.

Sent on 06/24/2013

carolina · Married on 02/09/2013

This dynamic duo was a plesure to work with, Tina got busy geting everything together since I was an out of town bride. My guest had a blast, and the DJ made all the diffrence,

Sent on 04/22/2013

Tina and Scott are an outstanding DJ team! They work to make sure YOUR day is all about you and will do anything to have the day run smoothly as planned so that you don’t have to worry about anything. Tina does more of the coordinating throughout the day, which is great because most of us aren’t familiar with all of the traditional events that take place throughout your wedding day and there are A LOT, i.e. bridal party entrances, first dances, family dances, cake cutting, etc… so Tina helped our day stay on point for EVERYTHING! Also, my photographer wanted to leave earlier than we had initially scheduled, so to help make sure my events were all filmed, Tina whipped out a camera and started taking shots of everyone having a blast at the reception! That was not in her contract, but she knew that as a bride, I wanted and had expected to have everything taken care of… so I was very appreciative when she emailed me a slideshow of everything she was able to capture! (Like I said, it is not in their contract b/c they are DJs, but it just goes to show that on the day of your wedding, they will help go to great lengths to make sure the day goes as smoothly as possible and to avoid any extra stress or thought by the bride/groom)
    Having Scott take care of all the MC and music was the best decision we could have made! My husband and I are really into music, so we had picked out a whole bunch of songs that we normally like to jam out to, but gave Scott the ability to pick and choose what he thought would be best for the guests to help create the ambiance we were looking for. Thank God we did, b/c he had EVERYBODY in the room up and dancing on the dance floor, with jams that we didn’t even think to ask him to play. He played a few special requests, but had his eyes on me (the bride) every time to gauge my reaction and to make sure I was ok with everything!
    Thanks Tina and Scott! We will definitely be using you in the future for any special events that may involve a DJ :)

Sent on 02/17/2013

Scott and Tina are so nice and wonderful. They really did a wonderful job at our wedding. Scott really knows what songs to play to keep your crowd up and dancing (with your help of providing a list of songs as a guide to what music you want played). Tina is usually there to keep things going in a smooth manner. She asks you/ lets you know about a good time to do your cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, etc. while Scott plays the music. At the ceremony, she helped with letting the bridal party when to begin to walk down the aisle as the music played. They truly are a great team and everyone at my wedding had a blast dancing all night! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Jill · Married on 11/18/2012

Scott and Tina are the best. They did an amazing job for our reception at the Hilton and also with music for our beach wedding. The dance floor was full all night long.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Sasha · Married on 10/13/2012

We were having a hard time choosing a DJ when we saw them at a freind's wedding. They were wonderful! They were very professional and extremely helpful! We had a hard time picking some of our important songs for the ceremony and reception, but they were full of wonderful suggestions and basically walked us through it. Also they aren't flashy or obnoxious like some of the other local DJ's we had seen. Since we chose them we have seen them at many other events and have never once been disappointed. I would recommend them to any and everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Erin & Chris · Married on 08/05/2012

Scott and Tina did a great job DJing our wedding. I live out of state and my husband is stationed overseas, and Scott and Tina made the distance easy, including setting up a skype conference so all of us could talk before the wedding. They set up the sound system for our ceremony on the beach, which we're so glad we did. Scott kept everyone dancing until the end, and worked in all the songs we had requested. Tina was behind the scenes making everything happen. She worked with our videographer to make sure we got all the important moments done before the film crew packed up without making things feel rushed. Our wedding really was perfect, and Scott and Tina were huge reason why.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Alicia · Married on 08/04/2012

Scott and Tina thank you for a lovely evening. Everyone had a wonderful time. We will remember our evening fondly.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Scott & Tina are awesome...they do everything they can to make your day as special as can be! They are super organized, professional, and laid back; they are so easy to talk to. Scott & Tina make sure that everyone is where they need to be whether it be for the ceremony (if you have ceremony music) or before the reception when the bridal party is announced

Scott & Tina are open to many options and know how to party. If you have a song playlist and they don't have a song, they will try to get it for you. Also, if you come up with a song that you want to be played during your wedding, that you didn't tell them ahead of time- they don't mind if you request it while you are there!

Choose Scott & Tina as your DJ for whatever event you are planning. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2012

We used A Sound Choice Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding. They were amazing! Scott and Tina made it so easy for me. We wanted things done a little differently and they were more than accommodating. Scott played all of the music I wanted and made sure everyone was dancing and having a great time. Tina worked with the hotel to make sure everything was on time and they way my husband and I wanted. We didn't have to worry about a thing. If I ever have a party in Florida again I will definitely be calling A Sound Choice Entertainment!!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Jay · Married on 11/13/2011

Scott and Tina are great with all the guests and help make the party fun! We sent Scott a very extensive song list and he had it all ready to go for our reception. I highly recommend Naples DJ for any of your events!

Jay and Kristie Ethridge

Sent on 11/25/2013

Barb · Married on 10/08/2011

Scott and Tina made our party! They had all of our friends and family up dancing the entire night. A great mix of songs and undeniably professional. I give them the highest rating available - no complaints whatsoever and all of our guests commented on how great they were. Thanks Scott and Tina!

Sent on 10/24/2011