Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Reviews

67 | Naples, FL

67 Reviews for Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment

67 Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Reviews

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Scott and Tina were great every step of the way. We had an awesome time, and would recommend to anyone planning a wedding in Naples! Thanks for making our wedding great!

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2018

Scott and Tina are an amazing team! They we're so helpful throughout our experience! We got numerous comments from guests about how great the music was on our wedding day! Definitely recommend them.

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

Scott and Tina went above and beyond to make our day truly special. They were flexible and didn’t flinch when their set up plans had to be adjusted due to incliment weather. They offered suggestions when we needed them, respected our wishes and helped make our day perfect in every way. They read the dance floor and kept the dancing going all night. We had an amazing night and it wouldn’t have been possible without their help!

Liz · Married on 12/30/2017

Tina and Scott from Naples DJ were professional from the start of our wedding planning. We had both an in-person and phone meeting with them before our wedding, and they were very helping suggesting details to make our day special, while also giving us freedom to make the wedding truly "our" event. They were flexible with us, as some things had to be adjusted since our wedding was being planned long distance. Their online planning form was very useful, and we felt the value of service we received for the cost was superb. Both my husband and I recommend them without hesitation!

• Monika & Sean

Monika · Married on 09/22/2017

Tina and Scott Dean are amazing at what they do. They are super easy to work with and will make your event one to remember. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Erika · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I are so glad we chose Naples DJ for our wedding! Scott and Tina were very professional, organized, helpful, quick to respond, and best of all kept the dance floor packed throughout the entire reception! They made our wedding memorable for all who attended, and we can't thank them enough!

Christy · Married on 06/13/2017

I hope 5 is the best rating and not the worst. X

Megan · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding in Naples and were referred to Scott and Tina! I was not disappointed one bit! I was highly impressed by their professionalism and also their ability to incorporate everything we wanted without a hitch! We had a guest list of about 65 people and the vast majority were on the dance floor as soon as they started playing. They also worked with all my vendors so everything went flawlessly! My biggest job on my wedding day was to have fun, which is exactly what I did thanks to them!

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

They were AWESOME!! Our whole reception danced the night away:) Great music, energy, lighting & setup!! Highly Recommend:):):)

Tracey · Married on 03/11/2017

Exceptional sound quality. Scott and Tina did a fantastic job of covering the genres of music we wanted for our reception! Awesome personalities to work with and they were such a pleasure!
    I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the best DJ in the area.

Nerina · Married on 12/03/2016

We shopped around for DJs and Scott and Tina were highly recommended! We couldn't have made a better choice for our daughter's wedding at the beautiful Marco Island Yacht Club. They were friendly and professional from the start.
    The planning for the music was easy for the bride and groom to request the music they wanted. They even had a FaceTime meeting with them prior to the event because they live out of town. Honestly it couldn't have been anymore perfect. The guests were having so much fun dancing we had to extend the time at the event!! Thank you Scott and Tina for a memorable night.

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 12/03/2016

Tina & Scott are an amazing team! The entire process went so smoothly. We loved how personable they were. Their online website made it easy to categorize our playlist into "must play, play if you can, and never play" songs. They scheduled a facetime meeting 2 weeks before our wedding since my fiance and I lived far away. On facetime they made it completely clear as to how we could expect the night to go. My fiance and I hadn't been to many weddings before so we valued their guidance. They took our ideas and followed up with a personalized itinerary for the night. On the night of the wedding Tina acted as a coordinator and Scott did a great job of announcing, getting the crowd involved, and switching songs when guests seemed bored. Would highly recommend them!! :)

Beth · Married on 10/29/2016

We absolutely loved Scott and Tina! They were incredibly helpful and professional throughout the entire process. The music selection was perfect - they felt out the crowd and knew exactly what was working. Our guests were on the dance floor for the ENTIRE wedding, up until the very end when all the guests got in a circle and sang to "Don't Stop Believing" to close down the evening. We could not have asked for better DJ's. Thank you, Scott and Tina!!

- Beth and Tony Maccani

Katy · Married on 07/16/2016

Tina and Scott really are the best! The monogram looked awesome, they were very easy to work with and answered emails in a timely manner. They kept the party going all night long at my wedding!

Alishia · Married on 05/07/2016

Scott and Tina are the best! They were so great to work with and so awesome helping us with our song lists for the ceremony & reception and our wedding timeline. They came recommended by our vendor and we can't thank them enough - Scott and Tina made everything so easy and fun for us upto and including the wedding day. They had everyone (old and young) on the dance floor all night - we even begged for one more song at the end of the night to which they happily agreed to. We all had the best time dancing - they had the best music and knew just what to play next to keep the party going! Our families like to party and have a good time so it was really important that we had good music at our reception and after all was said and done we couldn't have asked for a better DJ - they did everything we hoped for and more to make our wedding the best! Thank you Scott and Tina - you guys are the very best!!!

Katie · Married on 04/30/2016

This is your DJ if you want your wedding done right! Scott and Tina were awesome! I could have not been more pleased with my DJ. They are straight forward people and they do a wonderful job. Scott DJs while Tina keeps everything on time. They were very organized and ensured that I (the bride) did not worry about a thing. They even bring an "wedding emergency kit" if there is wardrobe malfunction etc. The music was great and they kept everybody dancing on the dance floor. I really appreciate everything they did for my wedding. They made my wedding so memorable and special.

Lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

NAPLES DJ gave us the most fun wedding we could have imagined. Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun Scott and Tina made our day. From the music before the beach ceremony, the cocktail hour and the dancing all night long, everyone was sad to see the night come to an end. We had an excellent, stress free process with Scott and Tina. We live in Boston but wanted our wedding in Naples so we skyped a few times and talked over all the details in our planning. So many guests came up to us and stated it was one of the prettiest and funnest weddings they ever attended. Scott kept the music going and was able to read the crowd on what worked. Trust me, it worked. You won't be disappointed in using them for your wedding. Thanks again Scott and Tina. All our best, Michael and Lisa Crane

Scott and Tina were such an amazing team and provided us with EXACTLY what we needed! We were very specific with our song choices and in our facetime meeting a week prior to the wedding, they had already put together the playlist, knew the length of time, and purchased the songs we selected that they did not have. Overall, they were PERFECT! Do yourself a favor and hire Naples DJ!

Marisa · Married on 11/06/2015

Naples DJ did a terrific job at our wedding. They came strongly recommended from LaPlaya and exceeded our expectations. Scott did a perfect job picking out music for our wedding, even though we couldn't think of any German songs to be played, he surprised us with a couple of random selections that hit the spot. Tina was a lifesaver, keeping track of our schedule and providing bandaids for me feet.
    We could not ask for a better DJ. Thank you guys!

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Inn on Fifth wedding 10.17.2015

I could go on and on about how amazing these 2 are but the reviews speak for themselves. BOOK EARLY because they are so amazing and popular. They combine the perfect mix of music, they go above and beyond for your day, they simply love what they do and it shows. AMAZING DJS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chandrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Scott and Tina did an amazing job with our reception!! Our guests enjoyed the music and they also helped my husband with a little surprise for me during our first dance! They also helped keep everything flowing throughout the night.

Rachael · Married on 07/25/2015

Scott and Tina are some of the nicest people my husband and I have ever met and we were thrilled to use them for our wedding. We spent a lot of time talking to Scott and Tina about what we wanted and how we envisioned our wedding. They gave great suggestions and were extremely fun to work with! Scott and Tina truly care about their clients and want to do everything in their power to make your guests have a good time. My guests were so pleased with Scott's music selection and we had such a fun time dancing! There was never a dull moment with Scott and Tina. Tina did a great job of keeping us informed of what was going to happen next during the wedding so we knew exactly what to do during the ceremony, introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and garter toss and it really helped me to relax and have fun rather than worrying! They did such a phenomenal job and it was wonderful to be able to work with a Husband and Wife team because they know just how special and important a wedding is to the bride and groom.

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

We chose to go with Scott and Tina for our wedding and are we so glad we did! It's nerve wrecking to pick a DJ because you never actually know how they'll read your crowd until the actual night of the wedding. Scott and Tina did an amazing job and the dance floor was hopping all night long. We've had comments from guests as well mentioning how much they liked our DJ. We had a gobo and uplighting as well and the costs were extremely reasonable. Tina even came to my rescue as my eye lash was popping up in the corner and she had eyelash glue! Throughout the entire process, they were always very responsive and they followed our direction perfectly.

I would highly suggest working with Scott and Tina for your event!

Neissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Scott and Tina were nothing but amazing!! We are a couple (25 and 27 years old) that were planning our destination wedding in Naples Florida all the way from Pittsburgh, PA. We love to dance, have fun all night long, and party! We wanted our wedding to be just like that and it was so much more then I could have ever imagined. They communicate over the phone with you and answer your emails constantly and quickly! They made sure every song I wanted played was played the night of our wedding. I remember that night thinking how awesome this is to have all of our dream music being played! They knew exactly which songs to play to keep everybody dancing and having the times of their lives! Not only that, but Tina was consistently asking if I needed anything and helping me through out the entire night. She would come and tell me which dances would be happening next and when we were about to cut the cake (and so much more). I have been to many weddings before where it seemed that the bride was lost or didn't know what was happening next at the reception. I felt with Tina and Scott that I had everything covered and I didn't even have to think about anything that night! I also had them do our up lighting and a monogram with our date and initials. I highly recommend getting this all from them! It is the best price around and the best quality! They also send the monogram to you after the wedding along with the pictures they took that night of the reception! How awesome is that?! We could have not be happier with finding them. Everyone at our wedding has complimented us on them. Do yourself a favor and book them if you are having a wedding in Florida!

Neissa & Brandon Morris

sherry · Married on 01/24/2015

We had so much fun at our wedding! We had people dancing a night long. Scott and Tina are the sweetest people. They were very accommodating even with the last minute changes. I will use them again and again!!! I can't say enough good things about Naples DJ!!