Nancy's Catering & Events Reviews

Nancy's Catering & Events 2
  • Jieun

Jieun · Married on 03/15/2019

Stree free!

Nancy’s catering & events was an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn’t have asked for anyone more professional, attentive, and flexible than their event planner Macky—she made the whole process stress free and very enjoyable. The food was great, from the first tasting to the reception, and reasonably priced for the service we received. We would highly recommend them to anyone that values simplicity, attentiveness, and professionalism.

• Tonise

Tonise · Married on 11/09/2018

Vegan Wedding

Everything was AMAZING!! The food was phenomenal! Everyone got seconds! It was all vegan food and people were so shocked and amazed at how good everything tasted! So thankful that y’all provided our wedding food and that it was cruelty free! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! Will definitely recommend and use y’all in the future

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Job

Nancy's did an amazing job on my recent wedding. We did a buffet for guests, and everyone raved about the food. They were easy to work with in crafting our menu, and staying within our budget. Can't recommend them enough!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Service!

Nancy’s catered our beachside wedding reception and helped make it an absolute dream! Macky was so attentive and helpful from the very first meeting and helped us through all the difficult decisions of planning such a big event. We can’t say enough good things about the service and experience they provided and would highly recommend Nancy’s for your wedding or event. You’ll be in wonderful hands. Thanks Macky, Nancy’s and the whole team!

Mel · Married on 10/06/2018

By far the best catering company in pensacola

Macky and her team at Nancys did AN OUTSTANDING JOB! We asked for a specific menu to fit our vintage themed wedding. Nancys not only delivered unbelievable food but also did so with my budget in mind! They consistently went above and beyond for myself and my planner and I cannot imagine my wedding without this team! We are still getting calls and texts about how fabulous our food was- I would recommend them 100x over.!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Nancy's Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you, Mel! We loved being a part of your gorgeous wedding. What an amazing party! When even the catering staff is having fun, you know it's a night to remember!

Laura · Married on 09/14/2018

The Best Food!

OMG!!!! The food was amazing! Everything from the salad dressing to the amazing, mouth-watering, cheesy potatoes was crowd-pleasing. We were informed multiple times how delicious all the food was. We did not run out of anything and the food satisfied everyone.

Rita · Married on 04/17/2018

The Villages RV Club had our rally at Pensacola Beach RV resort 15-19 Apr 2018. The main event was a Low Country Boil of which I contracted Nancy's Catering to cook on-site. This event was planned many months ago. Throughout the process it was a pleasure to work with them. The food was nothing less than AWESOME! My fellow travelers really enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend them.

Angelica · Married on 12/23/2017

They did such a great work catering for my wedding! The food was delicious, fresh and tasty. I am so glad we picked them as our caterer. Would definitely recommend!

• User5486042 · 1+ year ago

Nancy's Catering was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. Bridget was so flexible and proactive throughout the entire process and they were incredibly accommodating. Everything was delicious, my guests had nothing but rave reviews, and they even made a grilled cheese bar possible for us at the end of the night. They customized everything to give us the wedding of our dreams. I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Bridget and Nancy's Catering. From their friendly staff to their amazing food it was 5 stars all around!

Kasey · Married on 10/27/2017

I can’t say enough great things about Nancy’s Catering. The service, the set-up and the food were beyond amazing. The staff were great to work with from start to finish. They helped me pick the menu that we wanted that worked with our budget. They were very creative and can tell they are very experienced. We did food stations with a his/her do it yourself station with mac & cheese and grits with all of the toppings you can think of, flatbread station, skewer grilling station and passed hors d’oeuvres of crab cakes, caprese skewers and greek pastries. We received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the food was.

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I even begin to express how wonderful Nancy's is? Nancy's catered our reception and our appetizers and dinner was delicious. Our guests came up to us multiple times throughout the evening to express how much they enjoyed their meal. We worked directly with Bridget throughout the entire process. She made the entire process of effortless and was a joy to work with. We had a few menu changes and information was returned to us within a day. Bridget even worked with us to serve special meals for our vegetarian guests and a few kiddos!

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so incredibly happy we chose Nancy's to cater our wedding! The food was DELICIOUS, and we got tons of compliments. They have an awesome menu selection and will work with you to create the perfect menu. We worked with Paul Silivos and he was fabulous! We also used Nancy's for our bar service and that worked out great! Their staff were so professional and nice, and helped make our wedding the perfect day!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

Not only was the food incredible, the staff is amazing! My event planner, Bridget, at Nancy's kept in touch with me along the way of planning and helped with suggesting delicious assortments for menus! I am so happy I chose Nancy's for my rehearsal and wedding catering!

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2017

Courtney was amazing. It was a breeze when it came to picking out the food for the wedding. The food was also amazing. I had many compliments at my wedding especially about the shrimp and crawfish alfredo. I could eat that everyday. Courtney was always responsive to my emails. Bridget was there the day of my wedding to set up and make sure it went smoothly. She did a great job and so did the rest of the staff. Our plates were waiting for us once we were done with our first dance which was really nice. I would highly recommend them and also just recommend that you go eat there because they have fabulous food and banana pudding.

Len · Married on 06/10/2017

From the very first bite at the tasting, we knew we'd found something special in Nancy's. Now, two weeks after our wedding, our guests still can’t stop saying great things about the food!

We held our reception outdoors at the beach, right on the sand. Paul S. put together a menu perfectly balanced between simple elegance and the casual beachside vibe we hoped to create. Their signature fish dish-- a sweet, salty and tangy “grouper margarita” -- blew everyone away. The beachside mac and cheese bar (with spicy shrimp, delicate Cajun crawfish, big chunks of smoky bacon) was a huge hit. The brightly colored “sensational salad,” featuring candied pecans and fresh fruit, actually tasted as good as it looked. The servers were always helpful, yet unobtrusive. Paul was seemingly everywhere, all the time making sure things were running smoothly. (He even personally cooked up a special made-to-order appetizer for us right in the middle of the reception!)

We chose Nancy’s because of their reputation as one of the best catering companies on the Gulf Coast. They lived up, or exceeded, that reputation in every way, and helped make our wedding as special as it could be.

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

We can't possibly express how pleased we were with the service provided by Nancy's Catering service & the staff overall. They catered both my sister's wedding in September 2015 & my beach wedding this past month. We received countless compliments regarding the menu & they went above & beyond each time to completely exceed all expectations. Paul facilitated a stress-free wedding day & is such a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend them enough!

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

We used Nancy's Catering and Events for our Rehearsal Dinner and our Wedding Reception. For the Rehearsal Dinner, we had an onsite chef that prepared an Shrimp Boil.... and WOW, was the food so fantastic! We had a buffet style dinner for the reception and again we were so incredibly impressed with the food. Everything was wonderful. Additionally, we had a total of 5 staff at our events, and their service was great as well. Very friendly and very helpful. Nancy's also assisted in having all of the alcohol, tables, chairs, and linens delivered. Both of our events were perfect, we would not have changed anything. The customer service we received prior to the events was the BEST. We worked with Paul Silivos and we can't say enough good things about him. He was so responsive, thorough, pleasant, and just wonderful to work with. He was a huge help with planning our destination wedding. We were so happy we chose Nancy's Catering and Events and would recommend them a thousand times over to anyone.
    Michelle & Keith

Karen · Married on 04/29/2017

Nancy’s Catering was a big hit with our guests! We received numerous compliments on the food the day of and people are still talking about how good the food was! The menu and set up was just what we had envisioned! All of the servers were pleasant and accommodating to our needs. Nancy’s Catering never disappoints!

Martha Ann · Married on 03/25/2017

My husband and I have used Nancy's for several years, both personally and professionally. When it came time to select a caterer for our daughters's wedding, the decision was easy. Paul worked with us to customize a menu that featured local "Nancy's Haute Affairs" favorites. The food at the reception was perfection! Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. Thank you Nancy's for making Abby and Jason's reception a huge success.

Nancy's recently catered my daughters wedding reception. Needless to say we were not disappointed. We had a modest budget. Paul was very easy to work and provided several options within our budget to work from. The food was delicious and the service was prompt efficient and courteous. Every person I have spoken to both during the reception and after have raved about how good the food was.

Should the need arise in the future Paul and Nancy's will be first on my list.

Alli · Married on 10/29/2016

Nancy's was such a hit at our wedding in Pensacola, FL. We had about 250 people and decided on a cocktail hour with passed appetizers. I hear the fried green tomatoes were to die for :) we then opened up the reception and had three food stations. A raw bar, HUGE hit fully stocked with raw oysters and two types of crab claws. Carving station, grilled chicken and grilled vegetables. The meat was cooked perfectly. Last the crawfish and shrimp savannah, people are still raving about the delicious flavor. The food stations helped our reception flow just as we wanted. You would think with that many people it would be tough, but Nancy's was on top of it all. We highly recommend them for any of your catering needs.

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2016

Good was amazing! Thank you! Highly recommend them!

Pam · Married on 09/03/2016

Paul and his crew did a fabulous job with our daughter's wedding. We got comments on how delicious the food was and how it was displayed. Service was excellent and we didn't have to worry about anything. He helped us come up with a menu and provided great insight on the kind and amount of food for a wedding. Because the weather was iffy, he was calm and made the night work with a last minute change in how the event would be setup and didn't flinch. He brought out the big guns (his Dad Gus) for the grilling station. I am still getting compliments on how delicious the food was and highly recommend you visit with Paul for your event.

• F

Freddie · Married on 08/18/2016

Nancy's were fantastic. Throughout the planning process and up until the day itself, we were treated with utmost professionalism, flexibility and service.

The event went great and the team from Nancy's seemed to effortlessly handle the tasks handed to them throughout the day. We can't recommend them enough for all your catering needs.