Nancy's Catering & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Tam
    Tam Married on 03/21/2021

Great food and service!!!

Definitely recommend. Love the menu and they do really take care of the guests and us. Thank you!!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 01/16/2021

Delicious food! Great service

We ordered breakfast and dinner for our wedding! The breakfast was absolutely amazing. We had tons of leftovers and the cinnamon rolls are huge! Dinner was also amazing! The sweet potatoes was my favorite!
    Madison C. Married on 11/07/2020

Still Dreaming About the Food…

Nancy’s Catering blew me away. From the other weddings I’ve been to, I feel like wedding food can be hit or miss. I woke up the next morning craving our wedding food again, it was phenomenal! We had a vegan/gluten free wedding and Nancy’s went above and beyond to make our dream menu for us and I still can’t believe how good the food was. All of our guests are stoll raving about it as well, and ate every last crumb we had. We had v/gf eggplant parmesan (the best I’ve ever had), impossible burgers, and pasta primavera in a cream sauce with roasted potatoes and roasted corn/broccoli on the side. They also took so much time and care to make sure all of the food was catered to any and all dietary restrictions. If you want to guarantee your wedding food will be a hit, this is the place.
  • Peeoui
    Peeoui M. Married on 04/11/2020

Delicious food and the utmost professionalism

The food was perfect. Absolutely delicious and when you're catering for a large party like our wedding, that's not a particularly easy task, but they pulled it off seamlessly, and every plate was practically licked clean! Superb!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/11/2019

Above and Beyond

My wife Katie and I conducted multiple tastings attempting to find the right team to cater our wedding. From the moment we did the tasting we knew Nancy's would be the selection. We did tastings with four different vendors and Nancy's tasting was above and beyond the rest. From that moment on we knew they would be perfect and they were. Great service, great communication. We did not need to remind them of anything, double check anything, they responded quickly to changes and never missed a beat. Thank you so much to the team of Nancy's, worth every penny. Thank you guys so much.

Nick and Katie
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 07/20/2019

Best food I have ever eaten!

Nancy’s catered our wedding 7/20. Not only was their service amazing but the food was incredible. My especially picky wedding guests and family members were going back for extra portions of almost everything. We’ve had several people ask who did the catering and if it’s possible to get more of their incredible prime rib. Beyond the show stopping food, Dina was communicative and helpful. She never missed a beat. I would 100% recommend having them cater your wedding.
  • Jieun
    Jieun Married on 03/15/2019

Stree free!

Nancy’s catering & events was an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn’t have asked for anyone more professional, attentive, and flexible than their event planner Macky—she made the whole process stress free and very enjoyable. The food was great, from the first tasting to the reception, and reasonably priced for the service we received. We would highly recommend them to anyone that values simplicity, attentiveness, and professionalism.
    Laura Married on 03/02/2019

Nancy’s Catering & Events - Wedding

I hired Nancy's to cater my weeding and could not have been happier. Everything was perfect. All of the guest raved about how wonderful the food was. Not only was the food wonderful but staff was exceptional. There was never a dirty plate or glass anywhere to be seen and anytime. Macky was our event coordinator and she walked us through the whole process. She made sure that we had everything we needed so all I had to do was show up. I am so happy with their service and would hire them again without hesitation. If you are looking for someone to cater your event in Pensacola, Nancy’s Catering & Events is the best there is.
    Erica Married on 02/23/2019

The best option!

We enjoyed our wedding so much, and a lot of our family is foodies, they said it was so delicious, they were very impressed, we got bacon wrapped scallops, and stuffed potatos, and devilled eggs during our cocktail hour and had Pancetta stuffed chicken and Pecan Grouper with garlic mashed potatos and green beans, it was lovely and perfect for the occasion, plus the bar of WINE and BEER made the night so refreshing and everyone was relaxed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
  • Tonise
    Tonise Married on 11/09/2018

Vegan Wedding

Everything was AMAZING!! The food was phenomenal! Everyone got seconds! It was all vegan food and people were so shocked and amazed at how good everything tasted! So thankful that y’all provided our wedding food and that it was cruelty free! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! Will definitely recommend and use y’all in the future
    Caitlin Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Job

Nancy's did an amazing job on my recent wedding. We did a buffet for guests, and everyone raved about the food. They were easy to work with in crafting our menu, and staying within our budget. Can't recommend them enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Service!

Nancy’s catered our beachside wedding reception and helped make it an absolute dream! Macky was so attentive and helpful from the very first meeting and helped us through all the difficult decisions of planning such a big event. We can’t say enough good things about the service and experience they provided and would highly recommend Nancy’s for your wedding or event. You’ll be in wonderful hands. Thanks Macky, Nancy’s and the whole team!
    Mel Married on 10/06/2018

By far the best catering company in pensacola

Macky and her team at Nancys did AN OUTSTANDING JOB! We asked for a specific menu to fit our vintage themed wedding. Nancys not only delivered unbelievable food but also did so with my budget in mind! They consistently went above and beyond for myself and my planner and I cannot imagine my wedding without this team! We are still getting calls and texts about how fabulous our food was- I would recommend them 100x over.!

Nancy's Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you, Mel! We loved being a part of your gorgeous wedding. What an amazing party! When even the catering staff is having fun, you know it's a night to remember!
    Laura Married on 09/14/2018

The Best Food!

OMG!!!! The food was amazing! Everything from the salad dressing to the amazing, mouth-watering, cheesy potatoes was crowd-pleasing. We were informed multiple times how delicious all the food was. We did not run out of anything and the food satisfied everyone.
    Rita Married on 04/17/2018
    The Villages RV Club had our rally at Pensacola Beach RV resort 15-19 Apr 2018. The main event was a Low Country Boil of which I contracted Nancy's Catering to cook on-site. This event was planned many months ago. Throughout the process it was a pleasure to work with them. The food was nothing less than AWESOME! My fellow travelers really enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend them.
    Angelica Married on 12/23/2017
    They did such a great work catering for my wedding! The food was delicious, fresh and tasty. I am so glad we picked them as our caterer. Would definitely recommend!
  • User3304518 2+ years ago
    Nancy's Catering was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. Bridget was so flexible and proactive throughout the entire process and they were incredibly accommodating. Everything was delicious, my guests had nothing but rave reviews, and they even made a grilled cheese bar possible for us at the end of the night. They customized everything to give us the wedding of our dreams. I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Bridget and Nancy's Catering. From their friendly staff to their amazing food it was 5 stars all around!
    Kasey Married on 10/27/2017
    I can’t say enough great things about Nancy’s Catering. The service, the set-up and the food were beyond amazing. The staff were great to work with from start to finish. They helped me pick the menu that we wanted that worked with our budget. They were very creative and can tell they are very experienced. We did food stations with a his/her do it yourself station with mac & cheese and grits with all of the toppings you can think of, flatbread station, skewer grilling station and passed hors d’oeuvres of crab cakes, caprese skewers and greek pastries. We received so many compliments from our guests about how wonderful the food was.
    Danielle Married on 10/21/2017
    Where do I even begin to express how wonderful Nancy's is? Nancy's catered our reception and our appetizers and dinner was delicious. Our guests came up to us multiple times throughout the evening to express how much they enjoyed their meal. We worked directly with Bridget throughout the entire process. She made the entire process of effortless and was a joy to work with. We had a few menu changes and information was returned to us within a day. Bridget even worked with us to serve special meals for our vegetarian guests and a few kiddos!
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017
    I am so incredibly happy we chose Nancy's to cater our wedding! The food was DELICIOUS, and we got tons of compliments. They have an awesome menu selection and will work with you to create the perfect menu. We worked with Paul Silivos and he was fabulous! We also used Nancy's for our bar service and that worked out great! Their staff were so professional and nice, and helped make our wedding the perfect day!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 10/07/2017
    Not only was the food incredible, the staff is amazing! My event planner, Bridget, at Nancy's kept in touch with me along the way of planning and helped with suggesting delicious assortments for menus! I am so happy I chose Nancy's for my rehearsal and wedding catering!
    Hannah Married on 06/22/2017
    Courtney was amazing. It was a breeze when it came to picking out the food for the wedding. The food was also amazing. I had many compliments at my wedding especially about the shrimp and crawfish alfredo. I could eat that everyday. Courtney was always responsive to my emails. Bridget was there the day of my wedding to set up and make sure it went smoothly. She did a great job and so did the rest of the staff. Our plates were waiting for us once we were done with our first dance which was really nice. I would highly recommend them and also just recommend that you go eat there because they have fabulous food and banana pudding.
    Len Married on 06/10/2017
    From the very first bite at the tasting, we knew we'd found something special in Nancy's. Now, two weeks after our wedding, our guests still can’t stop saying great things about the food!

We held our reception outdoors at the beach, right on the sand. Paul S. put together a menu perfectly balanced between simple elegance and the casual beachside vibe we hoped to create. Their signature fish dish-- a sweet, salty and tangy “grouper margarita” -- blew everyone away. The beachside mac and cheese bar (with spicy shrimp, delicate Cajun crawfish, big chunks of smoky bacon) was a huge hit. The brightly colored “sensational salad,” featuring candied pecans and fresh fruit, actually tasted as good as it looked. The servers were always helpful, yet unobtrusive. Paul was seemingly everywhere, all the time making sure things were running smoothly. (He even personally cooked up a special made-to-order appetizer for us right in the middle of the reception!)

We chose Nancy’s because of their reputation as one of the best catering companies on the Gulf Coast. They lived up, or exceeded, that reputation in every way, and helped make our wedding as special as it could be.

Rebecca Married on 05/20/2017
    We can't possibly express how pleased we were with the service provided by Nancy's Catering service & the staff overall. They catered both my sister's wedding in September 2015 & my beach wedding this past month. We received countless compliments regarding the menu & they went above & beyond each time to completely exceed all expectations. Paul facilitated a stress-free wedding day & is such a pleasure to work with. We can't recommend them enough!
    Michelle Married on 05/13/2017
    We used Nancy's Catering and Events for our Rehearsal Dinner and our Wedding Reception. For the Rehearsal Dinner, we had an onsite chef that prepared an Shrimp Boil.... and WOW, was the food so fantastic! We had a buffet style dinner for the reception and again we were so incredibly impressed with the food. Everything was wonderful. Additionally, we had a total of 5 staff at our events, and their service was great as well. Very friendly and very helpful. Nancy's also assisted in having all of the alcohol, tables, chairs, and linens delivered. Both of our events were perfect, we would not have changed anything. The customer service we received prior to the events was the BEST. We worked with Paul Silivos and we can't say enough good things about him. He was so responsive, thorough, pleasant, and just wonderful to work with. He was a huge help with planning our destination wedding. We were so happy we chose Nancy's Catering and Events and would recommend them a thousand times over to anyone.
    Michelle & Keith