Nancy Swiger Photography Reviews

41 | Wilkes Barre, PA

41 Reviews for Nancy Swiger Photography

• Lindsey

Lindsey F. · Married on 10/17/2020

Fun, professional and good quality

Nancy did a wonderful job taking our engagement photos. My fiancé and I are a little camera shy and she made us feel comfortable and have fun! We were very pleased with our pictures as well.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I am glad I was able to break down some barriers for you in front of the camera! We created great moments for you that last a lifetime!
  • Jamie

Jamie N. · Married on 10/19/2019

I couldn't be happier!

Nancy was beyond easy to work with! Her packages and pricing were wonderful and adding extra things on was easy and affordable. She was always extremely prompt in returning any communication or answering questions. Before the wedding, she spent a lot of time talking to my husband and I to get an idea of what we wanted, as well as getting to know our families that she would be spending the day with. She was truly amazing and we couldn't be happier that we hired her!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie, it was my pleasure to meet and work with both families!! Your day was special and just want to do my part to set you at ease!!

Chana B. · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience

Nancy did a great job on the photos for my end of summer wedding! She was very easy to work with and had a lot of attention to detail. Would recommend her for your upcoming wedding or special event!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Experience

I could not be anymore happy with the quality and professionalism of Nancy's work. The price for our package was very reasonable. From the engagement photos, wedding prep, and wedding day our experience has been nothing short of amazing. Wedding planning is a stressful time for anyone and Nancy made herself available for all of my questions and concerns. Out of all of our wedding vendors (all of whom were amazing) Nancy was the easiest to talk to and the one who kept us in the loop every step of the way. I highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you for you kind words! It was my pleasure to serve you and your family! Let me know what else I could do serve your needs. Nancy

Peter · Married on 07/13/2019

Great experience and service.

My wife and I were provided with a very professional, skilled and friendly experience by selecting Nancy Swiger as the person to capture our special day! From engagement shoot to final reception photos, Nancy did a great job giving us many wonderful pictures to choose from for our albums. There were many options when selecting photographers and we’re very happy to have made the choice of Nancy Swiger Photography!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Hello Peter! Thank you for your kindness! It has been a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Especially loved your mom and her fabulous homemade cookies!!

Jamie · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Experience, Fantastic Pictures

Nancy did a fantastic job on our engagement and wedding pictures! Not only do we love them, but our family and friends are continuously raving about them! Within two weeks of the wedding we had our full gallery to view! And in less than a month our thank you cards we're ready. She is very timely and professional. We are very happy with our choice!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Thank you Jamie, I enjoyed photographing your family & friends and being a part of a special time in your lives. The day was a lot of fun, despite the pending rain showers and all were pleasure to work with!!

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2019

She’s amazing and easy going.

For someone that hates their picture taken she was understanding and patient. She did a wonderful job ! Our pictures are beautiful ❤️

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nancy Swiger Photography's reply:

Thank you Courtney, I am glad I could make you feel at ease with your wedding photography! We appreciated the warm welcome from both your families.

Morgan O. · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent photographer

Nancy was very professional! Great personality! Her packages are very reasonable and offers so much. Nancy was very accommodating to my family with engagement and wedding photos! I highly recommend for your perfect day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Christine · Married on 10/05/2018

We are so happy we chose Nancy to capture our wedding day. She is a talented and personable lady! We chose her silver package, which included an engagement session, 8 hours the day of the wedding, print credits and other options. We ordered 2 prints to display at our reception, they looked amazing! Especially next to the guest book full of our engagement photos. Nancy and her assistant worked with us to make sure we had all of the photos we had discussed and they are a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/25/2018

From the moment we hired Nancy for our wwedding photography I knew she was going to be great! Out of all the vendors we hired she was the best to work with, very responsive, flexible with meeting times/accomidations and she takes pride in what she does! I was nervous the photos were going to take up a large portion of our reception but Nancy kept everything moving very smoothly! She is doing what she was meant to do and I would hire her again in a heartbeat

Sent on 10/08/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Nancy was amazing! We brought our dogs to our engagement shoot and she was so patient with them! A few days before our wedding, one of the dogs got very sick and we couldn't make our final meeting with her but she was so understanding and helpful! She still managed to get all the pictures we wanted and they turned out beautiful! She also got both our engagement and wedding pictures back to us very quickly. Nancy made the whole process so easy and was so easy to work with! We highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Nancy was great to work with. She made everything easier for us, especially since we were planning from South Korea. She was professional and very nice. The pictures she took came out wonderful :D

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Nancy was professional and at the same time fun and easy going. She helped us feel relaxed all our pictures looked natural and not posed. She was a pleasure to work with and we love our pictures.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! Nancy Swiger photography is absolutely amazing and Nancy captured every single moment of our day. This allows me to relive it over and over again, and I cannot thank her enough for that. I am beyond happy we chose to hire her for the most important day of our lives. (I also know I made a lot of demands and she met every single one.) I would highly recommend Nancy Swiger photography to other couples.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Mallory · Married on 10/28/2017

Nancy was our photographer for our special day October 28th 2017! One of qualities that made Nancy stand out from the rest was she took time to know Jason and I, who we are and our story! Then she tailored our pictures and experience just for us, she made it fun, emotional and so special. The little side moments she captured during the day, a stolen kiss, my dancing grandmother it was priceless. Also she let us customize the package that would suit us best financially, the options were amazing.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Ann · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy was extremely responsive to all of our questions. She offered us a very affordable package. She and her assistant were great at our wedding and reception. They caught all the special moments and were fun to work with. Nancy also did our engagement pictures, which came out great. We had a lot of fun working with her.

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Nancy was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsiveness to emails and calls! She also did our engagement photos and they are absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on them! We had a Pinterest board and she did so many of the photos on there as well as many others! She helped make our day stress free! When we wanted her to stay longer at our reception she had no problem with doing that. She is top notch photographer and I highly recommend her to others! I can't wait to see our photos in a few weeks!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy is amazing. We had a collaborative Pinterest page, and she got some shots that I posted on there, and also some really creative backlit ones that I can't wait to see.
    She also did our engagement photos and the quality is top notch and we had so much fun taking them with the cherry blossoms this past spring. We got to use these in the beautiful guest book she provided.

I can't think of a single thing I'd change or request differently and I'm SO excited to see our wedding pictures in a few weeks. I have no doubts they'll be any less than amazing. Besides the photos, she calmed me down when I started having a melt down that my family wasn't dressed and ready in time, and that definitely helped. I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone needing wedding photography.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Nancy was absolutely fantastic! Her rates and packages were beyond reasonable. The quality of her pictures and products and magnificent and we have received multiple compliments on them!
    -Nicole V.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Briana · Married on 09/30/2017

Nancy was great! She was super friendly and easy to work with. We love our photos and were very impressed on all that our package included. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Nancy was a great photographer to work with from day one. She was very patient and was able to capture all of our moments. Her quality of pictures are amazing and her packages are very reasonable. My husband and I were glad we decided to go with Nancy.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

Nancy was referred to us by a friend who's wedding Nancy photographed. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Nancy worked with us on every aspect of the package selection, album configuration, and wedding day process. We were able to customize our selections to meet our specific needs. Nancy did an excellent job coordinating with the event staff to ensure we had the perfect photo opportunities throughout the night. I would recommend Nancy to friends and family.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

Nancy did such a great job for our wedding reception. She was very professional, wasn't pushy, and went above and beyond to get great shots! The turnaround time was speedy as well and she was always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend for any occasion!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2017

I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding! Nancy's work is incredible and her photos are beautiful and unique- she has a great eye for capturing the moment. Nancy makes photography fun and relaxed- which helps catch the spirit of the moment. Thank you so much Nancy for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 08/27/2017