29 Reviews for Nancy Swiger Photography

Proofs (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Save the Date (1)
29 Nancy Swiger Photography Reviews

Nancy was great to work with. She made everything easier for us, especially since we were planning from South Korea. She was professional and very nice. The pictures she took came out wonderful :D

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was professional and at the same time fun and easy going. She helped us feel relaxed all our pictures looked natural and not posed. She was a pleasure to work with and we love our pictures.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! Nancy Swiger photography is absolutely amazing and Nancy captured every single moment of our day. This allows me to relive it over and over again, and I cannot thank her enough for that. I am beyond happy we chose to hire her for the most important day of our lives. (I also know I made a lot of demands and she met every single one.) I would highly recommend Nancy Swiger photography to other couples.

Photo
Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was extremely responsive to all of our questions. She offered us a very affordable package. She and her assistant were great at our wedding and reception. They caught all the special moments and were fun to work with. Nancy also did our engagement pictures, which came out great. We had a lot of fun working with her.

Profile Picture Ann, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsiveness to emails and calls! She also did our engagement photos and they are absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on them! We had a Pinterest board and she did so many of the photos on there as well as many others! She helped make our day stress free! When we wanted her to stay longer at our reception she had no problem with doing that. She is top notch photographer and I highly recommend her to others! I can't wait to see our photos in a few weeks!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nancy is amazing. We had a collaborative Pinterest page, and she got some shots that I posted on there, and also some really creative backlit ones that I can't wait to see.
She also did our engagement photos and the quality is top notch and we had so much fun taking them with the cherry blossoms this past spring. We got to use these in the beautiful guest book she provided.

I can't think of a single thing I'd change or request differently and I'm SO excited to see our wedding pictures in a few weeks. I have no doubts they'll be any less than amazing. Besides the photos, she calmed me down when I started having a melt down that my family wasn't dressed and ready in time, and that definitely helped. I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone needing wedding photography.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Nancy was absolutely fantastic! Her rates and packages were beyond reasonable. The quality of her pictures and products and magnificent and we have received multiple compliments on them!
-Nicole V.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was great! She was super friendly and easy to work with. We love our photos and were very impressed on all that our package included. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Briana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was a great photographer to work with from day one. She was very patient and was able to capture all of our moments. Her quality of pictures are amazing and her packages are very reasonable. My husband and I were glad we decided to go with Nancy.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Nancy was referred to us by a friend who's wedding Nancy photographed. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Nancy worked with us on every aspect of the package selection, album configuration, and wedding day process. We were able to customize our selections to meet our specific needs. Nancy did an excellent job coordinating with the event staff to ensure we had the perfect photo opportunities throughout the night. I would recommend Nancy to friends and family.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy did such a great job for our wedding reception. She was very professional, wasn't pushy, and went above and beyond to get great shots! The turnaround time was speedy as well and she was always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding! Nancy's work is incredible and her photos are beautiful and unique- she has a great eye for capturing the moment. Nancy makes photography fun and relaxed- which helps catch the spirit of the moment. Thank you so much Nancy for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

We HIGHLY recommend Nancy. Her photography is excellent and she is wonderful to work with! Overall GREAT experience with her.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great photos, very professional, friendly and helpful with brainstorming ideas for photos.

Profile Picture ken, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was a great photographer to work with throughout the whole wedding process. From the engagement photo session to the wedding day, and even after, she remained in contact to keep us updated with the whole process. She gave us valuable insight based on what she has seen in the past on how the wedding day should flow so time does not get wasted! The flexibility Nancy had with us when creating a wedding package was great!! We got everything we wanted and nothing that we didn't. The photos that Nancy and her additional photographer took were great and truly captured our wedding day bliss. My husband and I could not have been happier in our selection to hire Nancy as our photographer.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was a fantastic photographer at our wedding. She did a wonderful job with the photos and captured so many beautiful shots. She is very professional and prompt with answering any and all questions from the very first meeting.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nancy did a great job with both our engagement and wedding photos! She is reasonably priced. She is very friendly to work with! She made sure everything was done how we wanted and we got any extra shots that we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Michaela, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

Nancy is the absolute best! I started searching for a wedding photographer and Nancy, by far, is the best value for her extremely professional and beautiful work! She has GREAT communication, to get exactly what you're wanting and looking for. Also, I'm from the Williamsport area, and she traveled down from Wilkes Barre to do my wedding! I was so grateful for that! Nancy also did our Engagement photo session and they all turned out so beautiful! My husband and I had a blast doing the shoot! Nancy is the full package! She is extremely professional as well as personable and friendly! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographer. Went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We wanted a specific shot with sparklers for our wedding and she made sure we got a few!! And they look amazing!!! Stop looking and book nancy..this is where I found her!

Profile Picture Tovey, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. She was a last minute switch for photographer and was still able to get a second photographer for our day as we requested. We have only seen the previews of our pictures so far but we're already thrilled with the outcome. She did a WONDERFUL job. She had plenty of pose ideas and was happy to pose and help us with any ideas I had as well. She was responsive, pleasant, and commanding when people needed to be rounded up for pictures. We are already considering booking her for anniversary pictures at our venue since the weather was less than ideal on our wedding day and the view at the venue is phenomenal on a beautiful day. Speaking of bad weather, everyone who has seen our pictures so far has commented on what a great job she did disguising the rain and fog and gloom. You can't even tell how miserable the weather was which I think is a huge plus :) I recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a fun, pleasant, helpful photographer who takes great pictures for a VERY reasonable price.

Profile Picture Isabel, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Nancy did such an amazing job capturing every moment and detail on our wedding day. She is very reasonable, flexible and reliable! Would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we first met Nancy, we were impressed with her photographs. I was particularly impressed with a black and white photo she had taken of St. Joe's in Pittston. When we met with Nancy in person, we were happy to see that her personality impressed us just as much as her work. We decided to hire Nancy because we had such a good rapport with her and had the utmost confidence in her ability to capture our wedding day the way we wanted. We are happy to say that she did that and so much more. We couldn't be happier with the way she captured our special day! We would 100% hire her again.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nancy did an absolutely fabulous job with not only our wedding album and prints but also with our engagement pictures, bridal shower pictures, and parent albums! She is very professional and went above and beyond our expectations! She offered so many different creative ideas with the location of our engagement pictures, wedding album, and different style prints from canvas to metal prints, and her flexibility to work around our busy schedule was so accommodating. We will always be grateful to Nancy for her beautiful work that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! My husband and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any special occasion!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She made our day rememberable!

Profile Picture User5144847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review