Nancy Swiger Photography Reviews

Nancy Swiger Photography 6
Nancy Swiger Photography 7

Morgan Overton · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent photographer

Nancy was very professional! Great personality! Her packages are very reasonable and offers so much. Nancy was very accommodating to my family with engagement and wedding photos! I highly recommend for your perfect day!

Christine · Married on 10/05/2018

We are so happy we chose Nancy to capture our wedding day. She is a talented and personable lady! We chose her silver package, which included an engagement session, 8 hours the day of the wedding, print credits and other options. We ordered 2 prints to display at our reception, they looked amazing! Especially next to the guest book full of our engagement photos. Nancy and her assistant worked with us to make sure we had all of the photos we had discussed and they are a joy to work with.

Colleen · Married on 08/25/2018

From the moment we hired Nancy for our wwedding photography I knew she was going to be great! Out of all the vendors we hired she was the best to work with, very responsive, flexible with meeting times/accomidations and she takes pride in what she does! I was nervous the photos were going to take up a large portion of our reception but Nancy kept everything moving very smoothly! She is doing what she was meant to do and I would hire her again in a heartbeat

Nancy Swiger Photography 11
    Nancy Swiger Photography 12
    Nancy Swiger Photography 13
    Nancy Swiger Photography 14
    Nancy Swiger Photography 15
    Nancy Swiger Photography 16
    Nancy Swiger Photography 17

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Nancy was amazing! We brought our dogs to our engagement shoot and she was so patient with them! A few days before our wedding, one of the dogs got very sick and we couldn't make our final meeting with her but she was so understanding and helpful! She still managed to get all the pictures we wanted and they turned out beautiful! She also got both our engagement and wedding pictures back to us very quickly. Nancy made the whole process so easy and was so easy to work with! We highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

Nancy Swiger Photography 18

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Nancy was great to work with. She made everything easier for us, especially since we were planning from South Korea. She was professional and very nice. The pictures she took came out wonderful :D

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Nancy was professional and at the same time fun and easy going. She helped us feel relaxed all our pictures looked natural and not posed. She was a pleasure to work with and we love our pictures.

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! Nancy Swiger photography is absolutely amazing and Nancy captured every single moment of our day. This allows me to relive it over and over again, and I cannot thank her enough for that. I am beyond happy we chose to hire her for the most important day of our lives. (I also know I made a lot of demands and she met every single one.) I would highly recommend Nancy Swiger photography to other couples.

Nancy Swiger Photography 19
    Nancy Swiger Photography 20
    Nancy Swiger Photography 21
    Nancy Swiger Photography 22
    Nancy Swiger Photography 23
    Nancy Swiger Photography 24
    Nancy Swiger Photography 25

Ann · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy was extremely responsive to all of our questions. She offered us a very affordable package. She and her assistant were great at our wedding and reception. They caught all the special moments and were fun to work with. Nancy also did our engagement pictures, which came out great. We had a lot of fun working with her.

• Shops16

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Nancy was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsiveness to emails and calls! She also did our engagement photos and they are absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on them! We had a Pinterest board and she did so many of the photos on there as well as many others! She helped make our day stress free! When we wanted her to stay longer at our reception she had no problem with doing that. She is top notch photographer and I highly recommend her to others! I can't wait to see our photos in a few weeks!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy is amazing. We had a collaborative Pinterest page, and she got some shots that I posted on there, and also some really creative backlit ones that I can't wait to see.
    She also did our engagement photos and the quality is top notch and we had so much fun taking them with the cherry blossoms this past spring. We got to use these in the beautiful guest book she provided.

I can't think of a single thing I'd change or request differently and I'm SO excited to see our wedding pictures in a few weeks. I have no doubts they'll be any less than amazing. Besides the photos, she calmed me down when I started having a melt down that my family wasn't dressed and ready in time, and that definitely helped. I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone needing wedding photography.

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Nancy was absolutely fantastic! Her rates and packages were beyond reasonable. The quality of her pictures and products and magnificent and we have received multiple compliments on them!
    -Nicole V.

Briana · Married on 09/30/2017

Nancy was great! She was super friendly and easy to work with. We love our photos and were very impressed on all that our package included. Highly recommend!

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Nancy was a great photographer to work with from day one. She was very patient and was able to capture all of our moments. Her quality of pictures are amazing and her packages are very reasonable. My husband and I were glad we decided to go with Nancy.

Karen · Married on 08/26/2017

Nancy was referred to us by a friend who's wedding Nancy photographed. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Nancy worked with us on every aspect of the package selection, album configuration, and wedding day process. We were able to customize our selections to meet our specific needs. Nancy did an excellent job coordinating with the event staff to ensure we had the perfect photo opportunities throughout the night. I would recommend Nancy to friends and family.

Jill · Married on 08/26/2017

Nancy did such a great job for our wedding reception. She was very professional, wasn't pushy, and went above and beyond to get great shots! The turnaround time was speedy as well and she was always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend for any occasion!!

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2017

I would recommend Nancy Swiger to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding! Nancy's work is incredible and her photos are beautiful and unique- she has a great eye for capturing the moment. Nancy makes photography fun and relaxed- which helps catch the spirit of the moment. Thank you so much Nancy for being a part of our special day!

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

We HIGHLY recommend Nancy. Her photography is excellent and she is wonderful to work with! Overall GREAT experience with her.

ken · Married on 10/01/2016

Great photos, very professional, friendly and helpful with brainstorming ideas for photos.

Melissa · Married on 09/02/2016

Nancy was a great photographer to work with throughout the whole wedding process. From the engagement photo session to the wedding day, and even after, she remained in contact to keep us updated with the whole process. She gave us valuable insight based on what she has seen in the past on how the wedding day should flow so time does not get wasted! The flexibility Nancy had with us when creating a wedding package was great!! We got everything we wanted and nothing that we didn't. The photos that Nancy and her additional photographer took were great and truly captured our wedding day bliss. My husband and I could not have been happier in our selection to hire Nancy as our photographer.

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2016

Nancy was a fantastic photographer at our wedding. She did a wonderful job with the photos and captured so many beautiful shots. She is very professional and prompt with answering any and all questions from the very first meeting.

Michaela · Married on 06/25/2016

Nancy did a great job with both our engagement and wedding photos! She is reasonably priced. She is very friendly to work with! She made sure everything was done how we wanted and we got any extra shots that we wanted. I would highly recommend her!

Christina · Married on 06/12/2016

Nancy is the absolute best! I started searching for a wedding photographer and Nancy, by far, is the best value for her extremely professional and beautiful work! She has GREAT communication, to get exactly what you're wanting and looking for. Also, I'm from the Williamsport area, and she traveled down from Wilkes Barre to do my wedding! I was so grateful for that! Nancy also did our Engagement photo session and they all turned out so beautiful! My husband and I had a blast doing the shoot! Nancy is the full package! She is extremely professional as well as personable and friendly! I highly recommend her!

Tovey · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing photographer. Went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We wanted a specific shot with sparklers for our wedding and she made sure we got a few!! And they look amazing!!! Stop looking and book nancy..this is where I found her!

• I

Isabel · Married on 10/03/2015

Nancy was a fantastic addition to our wedding day. She was a last minute switch for photographer and was still able to get a second photographer for our day as we requested. We have only seen the previews of our pictures so far but we're already thrilled with the outcome. She did a WONDERFUL job. She had plenty of pose ideas and was happy to pose and help us with any ideas I had as well. She was responsive, pleasant, and commanding when people needed to be rounded up for pictures. We are already considering booking her for anniversary pictures at our venue since the weather was less than ideal on our wedding day and the view at the venue is phenomenal on a beautiful day. Speaking of bad weather, everyone who has seen our pictures so far has commented on what a great job she did disguising the rain and fog and gloom. You can't even tell how miserable the weather was which I think is a huge plus :) I recommend Nancy to anyone looking for a fun, pleasant, helpful photographer who takes great pictures for a VERY reasonable price.