Nancy Lempesis Photography Reviews

10 | Isle of Palms, SC

10 Reviews for Nancy Lempesis Photography

Cayla Fisher · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Everything we asked for and more!

Nancy captured our engagement and wedding beautifully. She was very flexible when it came to scheduling our engagement shoot as we were only in town for a weekend. She really took the time to make us feel comfortable and guided us with much needed direction. Even though the weather on our wedding day was a nightmare, our pictures made our dreams come true. She perfectly guided us through our first look and creatively used our venue space for portraits. The number one thing that made Nancy stand out to us was her focus on the chapter we were entering: marriage. Our wedding was just the beginning and her photographs are something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 01/17/2020

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2019

everything I could have asked for

Easy to work with, great pics!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Hazelmarie

Hazelmarie Huff · Married on 10/11/2019

Nancy made my Wedding Day - Unforgettable -

Nancy and her team are phenomenal. They made the one part of the day I was worried about seem effortless. They got our group photos set up and taken quickly and efficiently and the results are amazing. Great pictures of everyone including our DOG!
    They even captured one of the funny moments from the ceremony - so I can always be reminded I was the one who 'dropped' the ring!

Sent on 01/19/2020
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 02/23/2019

Priceless Experience

Nancy was so easy to work with. She knows what she is doing, isn’t afraid to tell you what to do, and did a wonderful job immediately putting us at ease. I highly recommend Nancy, for both engagement and wedding photography!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Emily

Emily Couture · Married on 01/01/2019

Extremely pleased

Nancy and her team went above and beyond to capture our wedding day. She is very easy to work with and very responsive. She is very talented and we were extremely pleased with our wedding photos. We sat down prior to the wedding and she was very detailed in asking about what we wanted and she delivered on everything that we asked.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Brittany Creighton · Married on 11/10/2018

We Love Nancy

From the moment we met Nancy, Andy and I knew that she was the one for us. Besides the fact that Andy’s and my mom’s names are both Nancy or that this Nancy’s husband’s name is Pete just my my dad, we knew it was meant to be! She was bubbly, knowledgeable, excited and just so easy to work with. The process of photography before, during and after our wedding was so amazing because of Nancy. We are so so happy with our decision and hope to keep working with Nancy when we have children!

Andy · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic experience

Nancy is extremely professional and takes amazing photos! My wife and I could not be happier with the work Nancy did for our wedding!

Abby · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful wedding photographer

We loved working with Nancy. Prior to the big day, she was always available to answer questions and collaborate on the best timeline for getting our desired photos. On the actual wedding day, she was an absolute professional and made me and everyone else feel very comfortable with getting their photos taken. She went above and beyond, always seeing how she could be helpful in the moment. And the photos she produced are stunning!! Truly magazine quality. I will treasure these photos for a lifetime, and I cannot recommend Nancy highly enough!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Sara · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfection

I recommend Nancy to everyone. She perfectly captured our special day. Everything I asked was done and I had quite the list of requests. Not only was it done, but it was better than I could've ever imagined. She is professional and positive and a joy to work with. We have used her for engagement, wedding, and soon to be newborn photos.

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Personal, Professional, and Exceeded Our Expectation!

Nancy is able to capture the moments married couples envision without a ton of direction - and then some! She has an eye for true beauty, use of natural light, and those special candid moments. She provided us with images of our special day we hold so dear now and will forever!

Sent on 03/07/2019