Namesake Creative Reviews

Namesake Creative 3
Namesake Creative 4
Namesake Creative 5

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn’t have Domenico any better!

First I must say that working with them was so easy and fun! My husband and I are a little shy and they were so understanding and worked with us so well! They didn’t miss a beat filming and everything important was captured in a creative way. Also, if you want the tears to flow from happiness they are a must to film for you! I couldn’t be happier with them and the video.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

Working with Namesake was a dream and my husband and I absolutely LOVE our wedding video. They have such a beautiful aesthetic and are incredibly thoughtful, patient, professional, and creative. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Claire! We are SO happy you enjoyed working with us, and more importantly, enjoyed your wedding video!!

Amber · Married on 03/10/2018

Hiring Namesake Creative was hands down the best wedding decision we made. We had our outside wedding in Osprey, Florida and it was suppose to be a beautiful sunny day, however, the weather had other plans. While it was raining the entire time Andy & Jordan made me feel at ease and didn't let the weather get in the way of their shots.

They are the nicest people to work with and were so helpful throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. They know how to capture all the important things that you don't even realize is important! They are prompt, down-to-earth, professional, and are totally amazing at what they do. Our video was everything we could have imagined and more! Not only did they capture all the little details that we worked so hard to plan but they also captured moments in the night that made our wedding what it was. If you are looking for a creative, beautiful and all inclusive video of your day then look no further!

<3 Amber & Jim Badiali

Sent on 07/30/2018

Laura · Married on 02/10/2018

Perfect, really. I am so happy I took the time to weed through all of the local typical "point and shoot" videographers to find Namesake Creative. Their artistic feel is exactly what I was looking for. Both Jordan and Zack took the time to meet up with me before the wedding to discuss our vision for the film. I especially love that they were local to St. Pete, which is where we got married. Them being familiar with the locations definitely helped. They are awesome, professional people who truly listen to their clients while being able to add their own spin on the final product. They were so easy to work with and I 100% recommend them! I love our video so much!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Namesake Creative's reply:

Laura, thank you for your wonderful review!! We absolutely loved working with you and creating your unique wedding video. Creative couples are our favorite! Thank you for encouraging our artistic qualities & letting us try a few new things. We're just thrilled you love your video as much as we do. :) We wish all the best for you & Alex!

Linh Nguyen · Married on 02/03/2018

Fun to work with, cinematic look & feel

Andy & Jordan were a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive to our questions and met with us at the venue to make sure we had a good plan on the wedding day. They also worked very well with our photographers which sometimes can be an issue. They captured the day very well, met the deadlines on time and we are very pleased with the videos they created.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

The Namesake Creative team was such a pleasure to work with. We were on the fence about doing video but after meeting with Zack, we just knew we had to go with them. We collaborated on what was special and important to us to include in the video based on what we have seen and what they have done. They are such a smart, kind and funny team to work with. Our professional photos turned out amazing, but there is nothing quite like having a video of it. They captured so many emotions and so many special moments I forgot about or didn't even realize was happening. I have watched our wedding video every day since we have recieved it. Now that we have it, we can't even imagine not having it. They created a beautiful piece of art that will bring us back to our special day for years and years to come.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Jordan from Namesake Creative captured some incredibly beautiful shots of my boyfriend and me during a fun sunset shoot on the beach. They are my favorite photos of us now! She used the lighting in such creative ways to make for a romantic and moody shoot. She also brought some blankets with her for props and even got in the water with us. I definitely recommend NC!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Namesake Creative 6
    Namesake Creative 7
    Namesake Creative 8
    Namesake Creative 9
    Namesake Creative 10

Harrison · Married on 06/20/2017

The beauty this group is able to capture is absolutely breathtaking. Not only is their work done at the highest standard, but the values and belief that Namesake has transcends seamlessly into their work to create something that words can't express. I feel so blessed to have been able to use them!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thank you for this review, Harrison! Your words mean so much to us. It was a pleasure working with you!

Andrea · Married on 06/15/2017

These photographers are incredible. They capture the moment and the pictures are very natural looking as opposed to stiff/sterile like you often see. They took photos when I was hiking Yosemite in California and I absolutely loved them.

Will definitely use these guys again!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review, Andrea! Yosemite was breathtaking & really did all the work for us. :)

c · Married on 03/31/2017

Thank you sooo much for our couples shoot in Little Tokyo Jordan and Andy! The shots came out better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thanks for the great review Christina! We had a blast with you & Blaze in Little Tokyo- you two made it so easy!

Molly · Married on 02/18/2017

This was by far my best decision of the whole wedding. They were amazing to work with and the finished product turned out so well. They were kind and sweet. And not to mention SO Accomadating!! Highly reccomend. I only wish I could give more than 5 starts!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Molly! We loved shooting your special day with Nathan!!

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2016

There are no words for how incredibly grateful we are that the Namesake Creative team was there on our wedding day. They managed to translate the overwhelming amount of love, affection, and friendship we felt on that day into something that can be experienced visually time and again. What's more, they captured so many moments that we missed (or in some cases, simply didn't remember) in the rush and excitement of the day's events and encapsulated them in a beautiful, poignant, and jubilant way. We were amazed at how perfectly the finished film reflects the heart and soul of one of the most important days of our lives, even down to the music they chose to set our story to.

Aside from being talented filmmakers, Andy and Zack are two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They were exceedingly kind, considerate, and patient throughout the hectic wedding day, and treated family, friends, and vendors with the utmost courtesy and warmth. Everyone they interacted with had nothing but positive things to say about these two in the days following the wedding, and it's not hard to see why. At times, they blended into the background so seamlessly that we forgot we were even being filmed, yet they were always there to help in any way they could. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them, and we are so thankful to have such an indescribably precious artifact that we will no doubt cherish forever. We highly recommend Namesake Creative to any couple looking for a passionate, caring, and professional videography team!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Namesake Creative's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Rochelle!! You have such a way with words & it was an honor to capture the love between you + Jerred on your wedding day.

Desirae · Married on 05/30/2014

Had a magical, fun, and relaxed couples shoot in Joshua Tree with them. They are a perfect team making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and working so seamlessly with the environment. They capture those sweet, intimate moments beautifully bringing in their personal style and vantage point. Really couldn't say more good things about Namesake! Professional, creative, tlaented, and some of the sweetest! Would absolutely recommend them for any occasion, big or small! Thanks for the wonderful shoot! We cherish every photo and video you put together!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Namesake Creative's reply:

Magical & fun- we couldn't have said it better ourselves. Thanks for the review, Desirae! We had an unforgettable time shooting you + Taylor in Joshua Tree!