Naman's Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Nikole H. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing food!

Naman’s was my first and only choice for catering for our wedding. Their pricing is amazing, very helpful throughout the process and did a fantastic job at our reception. Plus, the food was amazing! Highly recommend!

Naman's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Nikole, we enjoyed serving you as well.... It was such an honor to be part of your special day. We wish many blessings on your marriage and May God Bles you.
  • Kathryne
    Kathryne S. Married on 07/05/2021

The best !!

Ginny knew exactly what we wanted and came on with the most amazing menu !!!! Her staff were all very efficient. Overall wonderful experience. The food - mostly seafood was delicious
    Wendy Married on 10/11/2020
    On time, great food, great service and great people!! Can't say enough good things! Book them today if you want great food!!
  • Briana
    Briana S. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Food, Wonderful Service, Incredible Bang For Your Buck!

Booked Naman's for our destination wedding, so we never actually were able to try any of our choices, but they made the process so seamless and easy that is was never an issue for us! The food was INCREDIBLE. The staff was also a tremendous help and went above and beyond. They were always extremely responsive, easy to work with, and provided the most lovely set up and experience. Couldn't be happier!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 04/25/2020

Fantastic!

I hired Naman's Catering for my wedding on 4/24/21 and they were fantastic! The whole process from inquiring, tasting, booking, making changes, payment etc was extremely easy and professional. I had to reschedule my wedding due to covid and Sandy was very understanding and kind. They are priced fair, especially for the delicious food. Highly recommend!
    Joyce Married on 09/07/2019

Joyce Owens

I was told by several of my guests that our food was amazing and best food they have ever had at a wedding.

Naman's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really enjoyed serving you and your guests. We are honored you chose us for your special day!
    Sasha Married on 04/06/2019

Good Food, Good Service

The staff at Naman's was very responsive and helpful when I was planning my brunch wedding reception. I had a couple requests that were not on the menu and they were able to accommodate me. They allowed us to bring in our own pastries since we had some special family recipes and wanted to make our own. I probably called no less than 5 times of a couple of months span, changing things and asking questions, the staff was kind and understanding with each call. They showed up on time and had everything ready to go at the time they promised. I would definitely recommend Naman's!
    Gray Married on 06/16/2018

Namens catering

I have used namens catering for two weddings and both have been fabulous

Naman's Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. And thanks for letting us be part of your special days. If we can help you for any other occasion, please let us know. Thanks so much
    Jeannie Married on 11/05/2016
    Naman's did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding! Fabulous food, superior service! Perfect in every way!
    Cyndi Married on 08/05/2016
    Naman's was AMAZING! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was incredible. We went with Namans for our beach wedding. Ginny brought sandwiches for the bridal party to eat while we got ready. They also helped us decide the best place to set up our dinner for after the wedding. Her suggestions were perfect and she ultimately left the final decisions up to us. She was great! Everybody loved the food! I would suggest the corn casserole! It was my favorite! Ginny also helped keep us in line with certain things we needed to do like cake cutting and even explained to us how to cut and feed each other the cake. Once again Namans and Ginny were awesome, if you are looking for a caterer in the Monile/Gulf Shores area you HAVE to go with Namans. They will not disappoint and the service you get will amaze you. :) THANK YOU NAMANS!!!

Cyndi
    It was our pleasure and honor to be apart of your day. Thank you for your wonderful and kind words. We wish a wonderful and happy life together.
    Thank you!!!
    Ginny
    Matthew Married on 05/20/2016
    The food was ridiculously good, the amount of food they brought was generous for how little we paid, and our servers were amazing! They drove 4 hours to Rosemary Beach, FL for our wedding and stayed a very long time to help get everything set up perfectly. I cannot tell you just how incredible these guys are. The value of Naman's is incredible! Even with paying them a travel fee, it was still more affordable & had better reviews than most of the places in Florida! Not to mention that everyone from Naman's that I interacted with was incredibly helpful and professional. It took about 15 minutes for us to figure out catering for the entire reception and they called me back literally within 5 minutes of the first time I contacted them. Definitely give these guys a chance, because they will not let you down!
    Lisa Married on 04/09/2016
    Naman's catering did a wonderful job for our wedding last weekend. It was an outdoor wedding so they faced some challenges with a chilly and windy evening but they managed to keep the food warm and it was delicious! They were even serving grilled cheese sandwiches late in the evening and had breakfast casseroles for us to heat up in the morning. They were so incredibly nice and I would love to work with them in the future. Highly recommend naman's :)
    Kelly Married on 11/14/2015
    They really did an excellent job on the food, it was amazing.
    Amy Married on 10/24/2015
    I highly recommend using Namans Catering for any event. I have a milk allergy, and one of my biggest concerns was being able to eat at my own wedding. From my first meeting with Sandy Duffy, she put my mind at ease. The chef had already created six dairy-free dishes for me to taste that were delicious! She helped me put my menu together, and everything was scrumptious. I had so many comments from my guests complimenting the food, especially the gumbo and Hawaiian chicken salad. The chef even created dishes I had never tried before, such as crab cakes, and they were so moist and flavorful! I am so glad Namans was there to cater my wedding!
  • User2106082 2+ years ago
    Naman's Catering did an outstanding job catering our wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional service and high quality food! They anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them. Their flexibility went over and above what we could have expected -- it rained the entire time and we had to make some last minute changes and they just rolled with it! Thank you!
    Leigh Married on 02/21/2015
    I had my ceremony and reception at the History Museum of Mobile and Namans was very famaliar with the set up which helps with planning! They were very professional, on time, and went beyond their call of duty to make sure everything was perfect. The food was great and the bartender did an excellent job!
    Jamie Married on 01/17/2015
    Naman's Catering was the easiest decision I had to make for my wedding. They were so professional, gave us GREAT options and worked with us to make our menu a very individualized to us. They worked with me to find special drink recipes. They were on time, efficient, hard workers, creative and made sure we got fed. People are still telling us months later how much they enjoyed the food and service.
    Stephanie Married on 12/14/2014
    Ginny worked with us to plan a breakfast-for-dinner reception. She helped us get what we wanted within our budget, and it was delicious! Our friends and family are still talking about the petite pancakes and grits station.

There was little confusion about alcohol. When we had our beer and wine inventoried, the member of staff (I didn't get his name) told us that Naman's would return any leftover alcohol to a cooler at Naman's for us to collect at a later point. However, that night, they told my family (we had left already) that they could not do this, so they had to scramble to get it out of the venue. However, this was only a small matter. Just make sure to have a good plan for the booze! :)

Everything else was perfect! I am still thinking about their delicious crab cakes with lime sauce. Yum. Also, their tablescaping was incredible.

Thank you, Ginny and Nama's staff, for making our reception so wonderful!
  • User2013573 2+ years ago
    Ginny with Namans of Mobile, Al was in charge of catering. Everything they made was delicious. Our grilled-cheese station was a total hit (I think I had three raisin bread/brie myself, plus between her and Mëgan K. (wedding planner) we got a to-go box for the hotel with a little bit of everything). Ginny worked with our changing number of guests right up to the last minute, and made sure we had plenty of everything. She had great suggestions to balance our choices of the menu, and was able to easily accommodate my husband’s huge list of food allergies (it’s not surprising how many caterers in the Gulf Coast specialize in seafood, which would kill him in moments). She was able to provide a few gluten free options for him, and everything was prepared without cross-contamination. The temperature day-of was about thirty degrees lower than the average, but Namans was able to work with Mëgan and Sandy (of Palafox Wharf) to move pretty much everything inside the Wharf so the food would stay warm in the unexpected cold.
    Pattie Married on 10/18/2014
    Super food, super staff, rehearsal ran long they were there way past agreed time, they never faltered or complained very professional catering service and even went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy. Highly recommended Namans 5 stars
    Staci Married on 09/13/2014
    Thanks for everything. I never actually got a plate- but I heard it was good.
  • sunshine699092
    Teresa Married on 09/06/2014
    Hands down this catering company is the best...their customer service is out of this world...that was why I choose them...the food on top was a bonus..they decorated the food tables with their stuff and part of mine and that was one part of the wedding I didnt have to worry about because they took care of it...they have so many choices of foods to pick from and work with you from the very beginning to the end...the best part...at the end of your event they box up all your food for you and clean up...so as a bride I didnt have to worry about making sure it was done...awesome...if you dont use them you are definitely missing out on a great experience...
    Nicholas Married on 05/24/2014
    We could not have been more pleased with Naman's!! The food was excellent and, even more so, the service was incredible! Our main hostess, Lexi, was a real treat. She, along with her crew, made absolutely sure that our night was stress-free and tons of fun. A big thanks to this company for providing us with such a fantastic experience.
    Barbara Married on 04/26/2014
    Naman's was AWESOME! Ginny Simmons was our Wedding & Event Planner and to
    say she made it simple, easy and was a blessing even on a short notice change, is an understatement. We were super pleased with Naman's Catering Services for my daughter's wedding. The team that was sent out arrived in
    time to set up, everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. Everyone was bragging and continuously asked who did we get to do the food and I proudly said Naman's each and every time. The Servers were very attentive; ensuring everything was beautifully arranged, kept up and just seemed to go above and beyond my expectations. The little things that Naman's arranged, like the food for the wedding
    party while getting dressed and the bag of goodies to send with the my daughter and son-in-law when they left were little touches that I never thought of, had no idea was going to take place but those special extras
    that just put it over the top. I will brag about Naman's to all and recommend them to all of my family and friends. Naman's is the best in my book and I will use them again at our next big event.

Sincerely with a huge sigh of relief and appreciation,

Barbara Copeland (Mother of the Bride)

Copeland/Martin wedding 4/26/2014