53 Reviews for Naman's Catering

Organic (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Wine (1)
53 Naman's Catering Reviews

Naman's was AMAZING! Not only was the food delicious, but the service was incredible. We went with Namans for our beach wedding. Ginny brought sandwiches for the bridal party to eat while we got ready. They also helped us decide the best place to set up our dinner for after the wedding. Her suggestions were perfect and she ultimately left the final decisions up to us. She was great! Everybody loved the food! I would suggest the corn casserole! It was my favorite! Ginny also helped keep us in line with certain things we needed to do like cake cutting and even explained to us how to cut and feed each other the cake. Once again Namans and Ginny were awesome, if you are looking for a caterer in the Monile/Gulf Shores area you HAVE to go with Namans. They will not disappoint and the service you get will amaze you. :) THANK YOU NAMANS!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cyndi, 8/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was ridiculously good, the amount of food they brought was generous for how little we paid, and our servers were amazing! They drove 4 hours to Rosemary Beach, FL for our wedding and stayed a very long time to help get everything set up perfectly. I cannot tell you just how incredible these guys are. The value of Naman's is incredible! Even with paying them a travel fee, it was still more affordable & had better reviews than most of the places in Florida! Not to mention that everyone from Naman's that I interacted with was incredibly helpful and professional. It took about 15 minutes for us to figure out catering for the entire reception and they called me back literally within 5 minutes of the first time I contacted them. Definitely give these guys a chance, because they will not let you down!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Mediterranean, Southern, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegetarian

Naman's catering did a wonderful job for our wedding last weekend. It was an outdoor wedding so they faced some challenges with a chilly and windy evening but they managed to keep the food warm and it was delicious! They were even serving grilled cheese sandwiches late in the evening and had breakfast casseroles for us to heat up in the morning. They were so incredibly nice and I would love to work with them in the future. Highly recommend naman's :)

Profile Picture lisa, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

They really did an excellent job on the food, it was amazing.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend using Namans Catering for any event. I have a milk allergy, and one of my biggest concerns was being able to eat at my own wedding. From my first meeting with Sandy Duffy, she put my mind at ease. The chef had already created six dairy-free dishes for me to taste that were delicious! She helped me put my menu together, and everything was scrumptious. I had so many comments from my guests complimenting the food, especially the gumbo and Hawaiian chicken salad. The chef even created dishes I had never tried before, such as crab cakes, and they were so moist and flavorful! I am so glad Namans was there to cater my wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Stations, American, Cajun, Southern

On time, great food, great service and great people!! Can't say enough good things! Book them today if you want great food!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's Catering did an outstanding job catering our wedding! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for exceptional service and high quality food! They anticipated our needs before we even knew we had them. Their flexibility went over and above what we could have expected -- it rained the entire time and we had to make some last minute changes and they just rolled with it! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4676802, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had my ceremony and reception at the History Museum of Mobile and Namans was very famaliar with the set up which helps with planning! They were very professional, on time, and went beyond their call of duty to make sure everything was perfect. The food was great and the bartender did an excellent job!

Profile Picture leigh, 2/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's Catering was the easiest decision I had to make for my wedding. They were so professional, gave us GREAT options and worked with us to make our menu a very individualized to us. They worked with me to find special drink recipes. They were on time, efficient, hard workers, creative and made sure we got fed. People are still telling us months later how much they enjoyed the food and service.

Profile Picture Jamie, 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Stations, Cajun, Southern, Champagne Toast, House Wine

Ginny worked with us to plan a breakfast-for-dinner reception. She helped us get what we wanted within our budget, and it was delicious! Our friends and family are still talking about the petite pancakes and grits station.

There was little confusion about alcohol. When we had our beer and wine inventoried, the member of staff (I didn't get his name) told us that Naman's would return any leftover alcohol to a cooler at Naman's for us to collect at a later point. However, that night, they told my family (we had left already) that they could not do this, so they had to scramble to get it out of the venue. However, this was only a small matter. Just make sure to have a good plan for the booze! :)

Everything else was perfect! I am still thinking about their delicious crab cakes with lime sauce. Yum. Also, their tablescaping was incredible.

Thank you, Ginny and Nama's staff, for making our reception so wonderful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ginny with Namans of Mobile, Al was in charge of catering. Everything they made was delicious. Our grilled-cheese station was a total hit (I think I had three raisin bread/brie myself, plus between her and Mëgan K. (wedding planner) we got a to-go box for the hotel with a little bit of everything). Ginny worked with our changing number of guests right up to the last minute, and made sure we had plenty of everything. She had great suggestions to balance our choices of the menu, and was able to easily accommodate my husband’s huge list of food allergies (it’s not surprising how many caterers in the Gulf Coast specialize in seafood, which would kill him in moments). She was able to provide a few gluten free options for him, and everything was prepared without cross-contamination. The temperature day-of was about thirty degrees lower than the average, but Namans was able to work with Mëgan and Sandy (of Palafox Wharf) to move pretty much everything inside the Wharf so the food would stay warm in the unexpected cold.

Profile Picture User4709451, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Super food, super staff, rehearsal ran long they were there way past agreed time, they never faltered or complained very professional catering service and even went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy. Highly recommended Namans 5 stars

Profile Picture Pattie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thanks for everything. I never actually got a plate- but I heard it was good.

Profile Picture Staci, 9/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Hands down this catering company is the best...their customer service is out of this world...that was why I choose them...the food on top was a bonus..they decorated the food tables with their stuff and part of mine and that was one part of the wedding I didnt have to worry about because they took care of it...they have so many choices of foods to pick from and work with you from the very beginning to the end...the best part...at the end of your event they box up all your food for you and clean up...so as a bride I didnt have to worry about making sure it was done...awesome...if you dont use them you are definitely missing out on a great experience...

Profile Picture teresa, 9/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We could not have been more pleased with Naman's!! The food was excellent and, even more so, the service was incredible! Our main hostess, Lexi, was a real treat. She, along with her crew, made absolutely sure that our night was stress-free and tons of fun. A big thanks to this company for providing us with such a fantastic experience.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews

Naman's was AWESOME! Ginny Simmons was our Wedding & Event Planner and to
say she made it simple, easy and was a blessing even on a short notice change, is an understatement. We were super pleased with Naman's Catering Services for my daughter's wedding. The team that was sent out arrived in
time to set up, everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. Everyone was bragging and continuously asked who did we get to do the food and I proudly said Naman's each and every time. The Servers were very attentive; ensuring everything was beautifully arranged, kept up and just seemed to go above and beyond my expectations. The little things that Naman's arranged, like the food for the wedding
party while getting dressed and the bag of goodies to send with the my daughter and son-in-law when they left were little touches that I never thought of, had no idea was going to take place but those special extras
that just put it over the top. I will brag about Naman's to all and recommend them to all of my family and friends. Naman's is the best in my book and I will use them again at our next big event.

Sincerely with a huge sigh of relief and appreciation,

Barbara Copeland (Mother of the Bride)

Copeland/Martin wedding 4/26/2014

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's Catering was fantastic! I worked with Ginny for months, tweaking the menu and number of guests and working out how the reception was going to be set up, sight unseen, as our daughter got married in Pensacola beach, 350 miles from home. Ginny was great to work with and was very helpful and respectful of my budget. On the day of the event, the staff showed up in plenty of time, and were very cooperative as to my vision of how the reception would go. They even brought some decorations for the food tables that reflected my daughter's wedding theme. Joyce was in charge and she was just awesome, happy, smiling, responsive, and the other 2 staff were just as great. The presentation and the food were both awesome, all of our guests complimented us on a great caterer. Joyce brought food for the bridal party while they were getting ready, and after the reception there was food packed for the honeymoon. All of the leftovers were packaged for us and we ate plenty more the next day, when family and friends came around to help with cleanup from the beach house reception. The food was still excellent the next day. I would heartily recommend Naman's Catering! Laurie Wheeler, mother of the bride, beach wedding Pensacola Beach.

Profile Picture Laurie, 12/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We went with a traditional dinner menu. The food was amazing! They packaged up the leftovers and left them in the fridge.
The people actually serving us were Juile, Justin. and Aietia. We loved them all and they went above and beyond all our expectations. I would highly recommend Naman's to anyone in need of delicious food and fabulous service!

Profile Picture Jean, 5/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The servers were phenomenal! They were right there with me the whole time making sure I was staying hydrated and had whatever it was I needed. The servers helped clean up afterwards and put All the tables and chairs up. The food was wonderful as well and everyone was very happy with the quality. I can't recommend them enough, the price was a little steep but the woman I worked with was named Ginny and she was helping me to tweak anything I needed to fit my budget. I can truly say they were worth every cent I paid :)

Profile Picture Dana, 3/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's was a pleasure to work with from the first meeting and tasting all the way through the reception. We always received quick responses to any questions and they were very helpful and flexible. The food was excellent. It tasted wonderful and it was a reasonable price. The staff the day of was so helpful and went way above and beyond what they had to do to make sure that everything went well.

Profile Picture User3015232, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's was excellent! They were great to work with and provided expedient and efficient service. At our reception, they were amazing. All of the staff was excellent. They went above and beyond to make our evening spectacular. They catered to us the entire evening and even insisted on helping to clean up at the end of the evening. They paid attention to every detail. I definitely recommend their services. You will have no regrets.

Profile Picture Shirley, 11/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ginny Simmons was absolutely wonderful in helping me get everything set up for my wedding. She is very professional, but kind and sweet at the same time. She knows how to handle out of town brides!
When the food got there, I couldn't believe the quality. AMAZING!!!! The servers were all very kind and courteous and we had tons of leftovers. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have used them many times and they always do an excellent job!

Profile Picture User2534519, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Naman's is the best in the Mobile area, hands down. We had an excellent experience with them. They were extremely easy to work with (ask to work with Amber--she is great!) and were able to guide us to make the best selections for our reception. They provided more than enough servers and the level of service was very high. Prices were very reasonable, especially for the quality.

We had a few out-of-the-ordinary requests, like an oyster shucker, for our reception and they were able to accomplish every idea we had. All of the food was crowd-pleasing and the best part is they saved all of the leftovers for our families to eat after the wedding!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews