Nailtini Nail Bar & Day Spa Reviews

1 User photo

Nailtini Nail Bar & Day Spa 1
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Ryan · Married on 04/05/2019

Gorgeous mani pedi AND mimosas! Will go back again and again.

What a fantastic experience with all of the wonderful ladies at Nailtini. If you want to be pampered for your special day, this is the place to be. I could not have asked for anything else, from the lovely mani/pedi to the mimosas. It was heaven!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nailtini Nail Bar & Day Spa's reply:

Dear Cynthia,

You are very kind. Thank you for taking the time and give us a review!. It was a pleasure serving you.

Sincerely,

Cissy Bourzikos
  • F

Faith W · Married on 11/06/2018

Great Salon Day

The staff was attentive, fun and did a great job on our nails! It was nice to not be in there for hours! They really do a great job! If you can make it there, you should definitely try to get an appointment!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Nailtini Nail Bar & Day Spa's reply:

Thank you! It is truly our pleasure. The staff wants nothing but to please our guests and to know that you enjoyed yourself. I cannot tell you how much it means to us to have you write us a review. It really is everything. Thank you! Nailtini looks forward to serving you in the future.

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

Jackie did such an amazing job with my bridal nails! She also did nails for two of my bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother. Everyone loved them!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Mary Lou · Married on 03/11/2017

My daughter and I made appointments with Cissy at Nailtini. She was great to fit us in for last minute manicures and pedicures just prior to the wedding in Key West. She was professional and very accommodating and did an excellent job! Nailtini has several chairs and stations for manicures and pedicures and can accommodate several clients at one time. And you get to have a martini, wine or champagne while you get your nails done. Perfect

Sent on 03/20/2017

Marta · Married on 04/06/2019

1.0

Horrible experience from beginning of the appointment. Starting from poor customer service through unacceptable quality of work.

They didn’t schedule our appointment right. When I showed up with my bridesmaids the lady informed us she can take only 1 of us and she made me feel like she was doing me a favor. Regular mani and pedi looked horrible. Pedi was ruined the same day. And they charged $90 for both????

Sent on 04/08/2019