Naheedence Photographic Reviews

11 | Los Angeles, CA

11 Reviews for Naheedence Photographic

Susanna · Married on 10/06/2012

What can I say besides we LOVED our wedding photos! We were truly blown away with how many great moments Naheed photographed and her ability to remain calm under pressure. We had a really big wedding and she and her assistant managed to get photos of everybody having a good time. I'm so happy we selected her to be our wedding photographer.

Lynn · Married on 05/05/2012

After interviewing a few photographers my husband and I decided on Naheed for her personality, her price and her portfolio. Her candid style of photography is what we were going for. When we received our images we had so many great photos it was hard to choose which photos to print, a great problem to have!

Daniela · Married on 04/28/2012

It was a true pleasure to work with Naheed on our engagement photo session and our wedding day. Her photojournalism on her site really made an impact on me and when I called her she was so polite and had great prices. Our memories through the photos she shot bring tears to my eyes and I loved her vision of the day. Our families loved her too and since they don't really like being in photos that really helped out. She has a great personality and takes beautiful photos.

Daria · Married on 07/04/2011

Naheed did a great job capturing our wedding. She tells a story through her photographs and we really loved her style. She made great suggestions throughout the day and worked out great for us.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/15/2011

I couldn't have been happier with Naheedence Photographic. Naheed was so easy to work with, and incredibly flexible. My photos came out gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, profressional photographer!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Naheed was fantastic. We did an engagement shoot with her a few months before our wedding, which I would highly recommend - it gave us all a chance to get to know each other, and especially gave her a chance to get a sense of our style and our personality, which was hugely helpful and I think made our wedding photos that much better. We didn't have an especially traditional wedding and didn't want especially traditional photos, and Naheed was the perfect fit. We also appreciated that we could purchase all of our images on DVD instead of being limited to buying prints and super-expensive leather-bound albums that we didn't even want. We would recommend her highly.

Sent on 02/08/2013

Carly · Married on 05/23/2010

Our original wedding photographer was incommunicado for quite a while, and long story short, we found ourselves without one three weeks before the big day. Enter Naheed. She was incredibly organized, made the transition seamless for us, and she and her assistant Tamara were fantastic on the wedding day; my husband and I were thanking our lucky stars that she happened to be available on such short notice! We were further thrilled when Naheed sent us our photos; we had asked for lots of candid shots, and she captured amazing moments we wouldn't have otherwise remembered or seen at all. If you're looking for a great experience with a photographer and terrific results, Naheedence Photographic is a sure bet.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Lucy · Married on 10/04/2008

Naheed did wonderful work for my wedding. I wanted a journalistic style of photography, and a less traditional posed style. She stealthily went through the crowds capturing all the fun moments of my most memorable day.

I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/16/2013

Carolina · Married on 11/10/2012

Naheed took photos for us with true artistry and great skill. She was able to capture real moments, some of which I didn't even remember until after I saw the photos. My husband and I look at our coffee table album all the time. Our friends are always commenting on it when they come over. She is great with her documentary style and more traditional photos my parents wanted.

Sent on 02/15/2013
  • caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 05/22/2022

Naheed did a very good job with photographing my and my husbands wedding. although we only had her for a short amount of time the pictures she took really captured every moment!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Teresa · Married on 09/22/2012

Naheed was a delight to work with! She was very professional and went over the type of shots I would like to see as well as things such as layout and "important" people before the wedding via email/phone/ and later in person. Even MORE important though she expertly took the reins on the wedding day and with a million people needing my attention I was thankful that I didn't need to focus too much on her (since the pictures next to the dress is VERY important).

She managed to get some very touching and beautiful candid shots that I could have never known to ask for and if I ever had another major event I would DEFINITELY see if she was available first!

Sent on 02/15/2013