Nadine Tlili Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Janine K. Married on 06/27/2021

Excellent in every way

Nadine did such a wonderful job creating the most beautiful photos. She captured the beauty of our surroundings, the joyful spirit of our family and friends, and the love between my husband and I as we renewed our vows. She was kind, gracious and extremely flexible as things didn’t go as planned on the day of. Her photos told a complete story of what a wonderful moment this was for us and we are beyond thankful for her. If you’re looking for so much more than some pretty static poses then she is definitely your girl!

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Oh thank you Janine for your beautiful words and for also adding so many photos 😃💕 you are the sweetest!
  • Amelia
    Amelia H. Married on 06/12/2021

Nadine is who you are looking for!

Nadine was an absolute joy to work with and is a phenomenal photographer! We are so glad we chose her. Nadine is kind, patient, and has an eye for all the details. My mom was so impressed how much care Nadine took in framing the shots and paying attention to the small things that make all the difference. For example, she asked the priest to remove some covid signage on the beautiful, 100-year-old wood front doors. I hadn’t noticed the signs at first but was so glad she did because it made the photos so much prettier. I love our photos and will cherish them forever! But not only is Nadine an amazing photographer, she is an amazing person. We had to change our wedding plans last minute due to the pandemic and ended up only having 11 guests plus Nadine and her assistant Todd. At a small gathering like that it might have felt socially awkward or weird, but Nadine and Todd just blended in. By the end of the day, it felt like they were old friends. Nadine is personable but also extremely professional. For various reasons our wedding day was much more stressful than I would have imagined, but Nadine’s presence made us feel calmer and more at ease. Nadine was also very flexible. She added extra hours to the event with only a few days’ notice even though she was driving all the way down to Wilkes-Barre. We can’t recommend Nadine Tlili Photography highly enough! Book Nadine for your wedding. She is who you are looking for!

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Goodness 🥺💕 I am in love with for your beautiful feedback Amelia!!! There are no words big enough for how much your joy means to me.
  • K. Peralta
    K. Peralta Married on 03/09/2020

Captures the moment as only a true artist can..

Beautiful, creative wedding photography by the very talented Nadine Tlili, who captures the moment as only a true artist can. If you are looking for something unique, something more than cookie-cutter memories of your wedding, choose this very talented photographer.

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review. I appreciate your kind words. You are such a treasure. Much love! ~
    Nadine Tlili
    Tony Married on 01/11/2020

Awesome, professional doesn’t get much better

Hands down the best photographer that I have ever had the pleasure of working with.

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you guys for choosing me. It was my pleasure and I’m so happy you love your photos.
    Trisha D. Married on 01/08/2020

We were lucky to have you!

Thank you Nadine! It doesn’t feel very natural (to me) to be in front of a camera but your energy made it easy and fun. The wedding was such whirlwind and you captured it beautifully. When I got to see those amazing images of everyone for the first time, I realized that a lot of the wedding scenes I didn’t even fully remember until I got to see our photos. I think it was because I was nervous and super excited and so focused on our guests. With all the wedding craziness, the day became a big blur. Having an album was the best decision ever — just to be able to re-live our big moments whenever we want. You put together an absolutely gorgeous book! Your photo-storytelling technique really came through. We were mesmerized every time we turned over a page.

To those who are still looking for their wedding photographer:
    We couldn’t be happier! Nadine was punctual, helpful, and amazing to be around. We will recommend her to our friends and family and hope to see her again soon. She has become more than a photographer to us even before our wedding. Great “customer service” would be an understatement. The way Nadine was present for us before, during, and after the wedding was above and beyond anything I could have expected. Any question or idea we had, she always took the time to listen and advise. She even helped me with design ideas and getting-ready decisions. Her Pinterest boards were an amazing resource for me. I couldn’t have imagined a kinder and more caring photographer! If you can get her for your wedding, you absolutely should!!!
    — Trish & Mirco

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Trish, it was an absolute pleasure! You are amazing! Thank you for your love and your connection. Your words touch my heart! I appreciate you so much!!
    Lauren B. Married on 11/11/2019

Very Creative & Easy Going artist

Nadine Tlili is so kind and makes everyone feel at ease right away. Her work is uniquely artistic and intriguing. I never get tired of looking at my special moments that she captured so perfectly.

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Thank you Lauren love, you are so amazing and your words make me smile so much. Big hugs. Best wishes!
    Jeffrey H. Married on 05/31/2019

Wonderful!!

Tlili Photography is definitely the way to go! Nadine is a pleasure to work with, she is both professional and personable. She has a keen eye for photography and really knows how to get those perfect shots while keeping everyone relaxed. She also knows how to direct poses which is something I struggle with generally. We could not be happier with the results and would definitely recommend her over and over again!

Nadine Tlili Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeff! It was an honor and a privilege to journey through some of the most amazing moments with you and your loved ones. Please be in touch and let me know if you need anything. Best wishes!