N-Sound Mobile Entertainment Reviews

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 5
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/02/2019

Go with Eric!

Eric was an absolutely incredible DJ. So many people have complimented us on both the music he played for dinner as well as the awesome playlist for dancing. He also helped keep the time during the reception which made things SO easy given that we didn't have a coordinator. Also, the iPad photobooth was a HUGE HIT! All of our major songs were accurate and faded out exactly when we expected. He played both Brazilian music and Polka music as a tribute to our families, which was so sweet. Eric was the perfect DJ for our low-key, brewery reception. All in all, we would recommend N-Sound Entertainment for any wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Alexa · Married on 10/05/2019

Eric was amazing!

Eric was incredibly easy to work with! He kept us laughing and made the process stress free! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Krista

krista · Married on 08/24/2019

AMAZING! I was blown away!

I was nervous finding someone to accommodate all of our needs, but Eric blew me away. He exceeded my expectations from the very beginning. He allows you to enter everything online, helps to plan your entire event on the website, gives ideas for songs, etc. If you are looking for an awesome DJ at a great price, look no further!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 6
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Jason L · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding July 6th Nashville Bell Tower

Eric, was exceptional. He meet with us weeks before our wedding and went over everything we needed to be ready for and how we needed to get song choices to him. He was very professional and made it feel very comfortable with him as our DJ for such a big day in our lives. The day of the ceremony he was awesome! The venue had some issues with there sound system but Eric was able to react quickly and did what he could to help the situation. I would recommend Eric and N Sound to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, work party or any other function. He is the best!!!

Sent on 07/20/2019

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Jason... it was my pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and Mary and being there for your special day.

Full disclosure, the sound issues were due to my mics and the distance the receiver was from them. I do apologize for the popping and the cut out. I have remedied the issue so if you need us again, that won't happen again.

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Best wedding dj!!

Eric was amazing. He called to help me walk through a timeline when i was freaking out. He exceeded all my expectations during our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dj.

Sent on 06/19/2019

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Every thing was perfect Jessica and I enjoyed myself as well. Your family and friends partied until the very end.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day.

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2019

Morris Wedding

I was very impressed with Eric! He was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! My wife and I felt comfortable with him as this was a gay wedding. He played a great selection of songs and engaged with everyone. He even went out on the dancefloor and had fun with us all! N-Sound is very affordable which is rare when you're needing a DJ. We were very happy to have him!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 7
    N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 13
    N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 14
    Sent on 07/27/2019

Beth · Married on 03/04/2018

Could not have hired a better DJ for our wedding! Eric was so chill, fun, affordable, willing to help in any way that he could, flexible, yet also super professional. I had multiple guests raving about him during and AFTER the wedding! Would definitely ask him to work any other event I could need a DJ for. Highly recommend!

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment 15
    Sent on 03/24/2018

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

I had a great time. Thank you for selecting me.

Emaly · Married on 10/21/2017

Eric is an amazingly talented DJ! He was so nice, professional, and easy to work with. Eric made it possible for my fiancé and I to have the best DJ when we working with a budget! He was so flexible and was able to meet with me prior to the wedding to ease my anxiety about how all of it would work together. He put forth all of his effort to make my wedding the best it could be from the ceremony music to the reception music. He even jumped in to help when the caterer asked him to announce tables when that was something we had never discussed. He even got not the dance floor to dance with the little kiddos. I highly recommend Eric as your DJ for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

Eric was the DJ for our wedding a few weeks back and we couldn't have been happier! He fielded tons or requests and while playing music that appealed to all ages at the wedding. His fun personality added to the evening. I even threw a curveball at him the week before when I wanted a friend to sing our first dance song. He made sure all the sound was perfect for that! I'd highly recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 11/26/2016

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Sarah the pleasure was mine. I enjoyed it a lot.

Also, let Jared know that the J.C. Chasez song has been stuck in my head since. =)

Eric did a fantastic job for my husband's 40th birthday! He played the music that we requested! We loved the lights and the fog machine! He made the party exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/12/2015

He was involved in my event and made it so much more fun!

Sent on 12/19/2015

N-Sound Mobile Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Wendy. I had a great time with the class of 1995 of LaVergne HS!!!

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

I really enjoyed the quality of service that he provided, how quickly Eric responded to our phone calls to secure him for our event, and the professionalism that he showed during our reception. He also had up to date music, everyone enjoyed the set up and the color lights which reflected my wedding scheme. The service was overall excellent and I would recommend him to anyone and I will use him again for other events.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Evangeline · Married on 04/04/2015

Eric was an amazing DJ that played, set up, and entertained exactly how we wanted for our dream day. He was very adaptable to our requests, and was able to keep it family friendly for all of our wedding guests. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Erika · Married on 11/02/2019

The DJ was one of the best.

I've attended many weddings and I just have to say that this dj was hands down the best I've ever seen! Super professional, played awesome reception music, & let us all sing Karaoke. Make sure you get the music lights added to your package cause they really hyped everything up. He did amazing

Sent on 11/03/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

3.0

N-sound was very professional. Although he double-booked our weekend, he did find us a replacement for our event.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • User6161310 · event on: 04/18/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Arrived on time and did a great job when it came to requests from people.

Sent on 01/06/2016