N Crase Photo Reviews

20 | Columbus, GA

20 Reviews for N Crase Photo

Tracy Williams · Married on 05/11/2019

Talented, Professional, and Amazing Work Product

We cannot say enough great things about Nathan! First, from the moment we talked to him about being our wedding photographer Nathan made us feel we were in good hands and not only would our photos be great but our wedding would be great. He goes through the entire day’s schedule and how he will fit into that, and his extensive experience with wedding logistics helps you solidify what to expect, as well as letting you know that if anything unexpected happens he can adjust and keep you on track for a stress-free day. Second, he is just a really easy person to work with. From our engagement photo shoot — which he was very flexible in scheduling — to our final sparkler sendoff, Nathan always made us feel comfortable and everything always went so smoothly throughout the process. Relatedly, when we got our final photos back —quickly, we might add! — we noticed so many great candid photos from when we didn’t even know Nathan was in the room, let alone taking photos. We can tell from pictures of the reception that this was true for our guests too: Nathan had a wonderful ability to capture special moments without inserting himself and making people aware of the camera’s lens. Finally, and most importantly, the photos are gorgeous! These photos are as much a gift to ourselves for the rest of our lives as they are a documentation of our big day, and we could not be happier with how they turned out. Even if Nathan wasn’t great for the first and second reasons we described, he’d be worth it for the quality of his finished product alone! If it’s not clear, we very much recommend Nathan and thank him for memorializing our big day.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Crowder · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing

My husband and I used Nathan for our engagement session and wedding. He was so easy to work with and made us feel comfortable the whole time. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing and we love how each one was unique. He has a very special talent of making a photo his own and making it different from any other photos I have seen before. We are in love with our photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives! We could not have chosen anyone better!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Hayley Tillery · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Around

Nathan Crase with N Crase Photo is truly the best photographer around! He has the most incredible eye to truly capture your wedding day in every capacity! Pictures are the one thing from a wedding that captures the moment, the feelings you felt, and the love of the people that surround you on your special day! When I look back at my pictures that Nathan did, I truly get to relive my wedding. Nathan is an artist and is beyond talented, and on top of that he's really a funny guy who makes you feel at ease. He knows how to capture love and create images that are truly out of this world. If you are going to do anything for your wedding, you need to hire him as your photographer. You will never regret this decision!

Sent on 01/06/2019

G · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with N Crase was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. He was easy to work with (almost instant responses to my questions I sent), professional and talented in photography (takes excellent, high quality photos without over-editing), and an added bonus is that he is pleasant and calm on the wedding day (very relaxing to have him as a part of a high-stress day).
    I would recommend Nathan to any bride looking for her photos to elegantly tell her wedding day story without her worrying about a thing. He's fantastic.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Emily · Married on 06/16/2018

Simply Amazing Photography

We used N Crase Photography for both our engagement & wedding pictures, & all I can say is WOW!! Nathan was so knowledgeable & helpful throughout the whole process. He helped so much with the wedding day timeline & gave us such great insight for everything we should expect for the day. The whole day, he was so focused on creating stunning images, without ever making us feel stressed or rushed. The finished products were absolutely beautiful & so much more than I could have ever imagined! I would recommend N Crase Photography to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kate · Married on 04/07/2018

Nathan is an awesome photography and friend! Very personalble and will stop at nothing to make sure your photos are nothing short of amazing! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Nancy · Married on 02/24/2018

Nathan Crase shot our wedding on February 24, 2018 in Cartersville, GA and we had such a positive experience with him! We decided to ask for him to shoot our entire wedding day beginning at 10:30AM all the way to the end of our reception around 9:45PM and we could not have been happier with the results! Nathan, was present and responsive from the very beginning of the process. He was very knowledgeable about weddings in general (more specifically timelines and potential day-of situations to prepare for) which made it easy to plan timings with the venue and even bounce ideas around regarding the best way to go about capturing shots I was hoping for. He was extremely flexible and accommodating, with a willingness to start out at the hotel we were staying at/getting ready in and move to our wedding venue location after a couple of hours; not to mention our wedding was several hours away from his base location. Our entire wedding party and guests were completely comfortable with Nathan; his relaxed demeanor immediately put everyone at ease which is perfect for a nervous bride and anyone else who feels awkward in front of a camera! The quality of the photos are simply OUTSTANDING, the delivery of the photos was timely and easily accessible, and the amount of photos received perfectly captured our day allowing us to relive all of our special moments and then some! I would (and will!) recommend Nathan Crase and Crouch N Crase to everyone I know. Book now, you won't regret it! Thank you so much, Nathan!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Chelsey · Married on 11/22/2015

I always wanted to use Crouch n Crase when I got married one day because of their use of light, so when I got engaged they were the first people I thought of! They were flexible in scheduling when the weather would not cooperate for our engagement session. Even though it was freezing outside, they got every possible shot and we had SO much fun! My fiancé and I were given enough direction so that the photos were not cheesy or too staged, just PERFECT! The pictures from our engagement session are absolutely amazing and I could not be happier with them! BOOK EM!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/16/2015

They are awesome photographers that do amazing work. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hayli · Married on 03/14/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Crouch N Crase are. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work and how much they pour into their customers. I would not have picked anyone else to capture the most special day of my life. It was the best decision I ever made while wedding planning. You will not regret using them!

Sarah Jane · Married on 03/14/2015

We had a great experience working with Nathan! Very laid back and made us feel comfortable. Will definitely be using Crouch n Crase again in the future!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lucinda · Married on 03/12/2015

These guys are amazing to say the least. Best photographers and awesome people too! They helped the day go by with ease.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Nathan and Eric did an absolutely amazing job! We expressed what we wanted in our wedding photos and they did what was asked and made it so easy! The quality of the pictures are gorgeous. They were extremely professional and were willing to do whatever it took to make our wedding photos and video the Best Day Ever! I can't thank them enough for a job well done. The video makes my husband and I tear up every time we watch it! Thank you both so very much!

Barbara · Married on 11/01/2014

Nathan and Eric both shot our wedding on 11/1/2014. They were awesome throughout the entire process from the point when we booked them until we received the prints. They communicated what they needed from us and our families on our wedding day and they captured all of our memories better than we could have anticipated. Thank you both so much for a great experience and for such wonderful photos... =)!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Our wedding pictures are beautiful and we love them! Nathan Crase of CrouchnCrase did an excellent job and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved working with this duo! Everything ran so smoothly :)

Sent on 07/11/2015

Chris · Married on 09/06/2014

They were very easy to work with. We loved our photos and received them in timely manner. They had some creative shots for our engagement photos and wedding day. We loved how they focused on us on our big day, capturing the perfect shots.

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2013

They did my engagement and wedding photos. These two guys are so talented and creative I have only seen one picture so far from my wedding and all I could think was WOW. It has me biting my nails in anticipation for the rest of the photographs.

Sent on 04/18/2013

Crouch n Crase are by far the BEST around! They are fun, creative, unique, talented, and very professional! They aren't cookie cutter photographers, they stand out from the rest! You truly get what you pay for. I can't say enough good praises about them! LOVE LOVE LOVE Crouch n Crase!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Nathan and Eric exceeded our expectations. They were funny, professional, supporting, and incredibly talented. They did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures; which we haven't even seen them all yet BUT they are fabulous! This review doesn't even do them justice! Thank ya'll so much for capturing our special moments!

Sent on 04/30/2014