N & Co. Makeup Reviews

4 | Aiea, HI

4 Reviews for N & Co. Makeup

Lily · Married on 08/31/2017

Nicole is a not only professional makeup artist but a very humble individual who is very good at what she does! I love her confidence to know how to do makeup! She really listens to what you want and what you don't want. I have dry to normal skin and she does great with it everytime! She's my go to for any special event of mine! Trust me when I say she really is talented!

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

Very reliable. Was very confident in her skills and what I wanted. I loved that she was so fun to be around and personable. I have already booked her again!

Diocelin · Married on 04/05/2017

She made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world that day. She is super profesional and sweet. She is also very patient and adapts to whatever the client wants. I would definitely recommend her for your special day :)

DeAndra · Married on 12/03/2016

I've had my make up down a few times in my past and my Make up with Nicole was one of the best. She took her time and listen to exactly what I wanted and mastered it. She is a true artist. personality , professionalism , make up. everything was perfect!! And her prices are very reasonable. I high recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 12/18/2016