Mytypeofmakeup Reviews

Mytypeofmakeup 2
Mytypeofmakeup 3

Ami Dand · Married on 11/11/2018

Maha is amazing!

I did a lot of research on professionals in the Atlanta area that are able to do make up and hair. I came across Maha on Instagram, and am grateful that I did. Maha is extremely professional, talented and very open to discussing what the client wants. I am So extremely happy with how my makeup and hair looked on my wedding day. Maha helped me feel and look wonderful and beautiful on my special day. I am still hearing nothing but compliments three weeks later.

Tharushi · Married on 08/12/2018

Maha was absolutely amazing from the beginning! Before the date of my reception, she was so helpful in answering all of my questions about the different makeup looks I was interested in. She was on time and very prepared for my wedding day, and was flexible in adding another person for makeup. The makeup that she did for my bridesmaids and I were so beautiful! She also did my hair for my wedding day was also exactly what I asked for. I had the best experience with Maha and will definitely be referring her to anyone who needs makeup/hair services!!

Julie · Married on 04/15/2018

I hired Maha to do my hair and makeup for a very special family event. She is very professional, easy to work with and timely. I would hire her again and have already recommended her to my friends!

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2018

Maha was so amazing! Her work was beautiful, she was super cool and fun to work with.
    I would definitely reccomend her and will use her again in the future if I need makeup service.

Love,
    Jennifer

sumera · Married on 01/06/2018

Awesome work!!! 10 out of 10- I will use her service again

Ruwa · Married on 12/23/2017

Maha was referred to me by a friend. As someone who almost never wears makeup, I was already panicking about what I was going to do for my wedding. Maha walked me through my options, patiently explained super basic things to me, and even did a session before my wedding to try what I was looking for on. Our wedding was originally in August but my grandmother passed away. When I told Maha we had to move the wedding she worked with us to find a date with all of our other vendors. Not only that, but she checked in! She was so sweet to all of us and having her there felt like having a friend! Thank you SO much ☺️ (I’ve attached photos of my sister and I)

Mytypeofmakeup 4
    Mytypeofmakeup 5
    Mytypeofmakeup 6

Shaleah · Married on 09/22/2017

I called the morning of my engagement shoot trying to find someone to take me on such short notice for hair and makeup. She saw me asap, was kind, professional, and did such a fanatic job!

Shalvi · Married on 03/18/2017

My experience with Maha was amazing! I cannot even count the times I got complimented on about my make-up. I am very happy I went to her and her price was extremely reasonable!

Jency · Married on 11/12/2016

Maha is just an amazing and wonderful woman! Throughout the trials to the day of the wedding she was just so caring and amazing with her work!. I got so many compliments on the makeup she did for the wedding. She was even flexible enough to do everyone's makeup in a timely manner and make everyone look absolutely beautiful. Thank you again Maha!

Kendra · Married on 11/05/2016

I will never be able to express in this paragraph how amazing Maha has been from the moment I messaged her until the time she prepared my makeup for my wedding day. She is extremely professional, prompt, and has such a sweet spirit. She works very hard to create the look you desire. The day of our wedding, I added a person for makeup. She was delighted to accommodate us. I wouldn't change anything about the experience I had with her services. If you need a flawlessly "beat" face, please don't hesitate reaching out to Maha. Her energy is sweet and she makes you feel so beautiful and her priority is you from start to finish!

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

Maha was wonderful! She was very flexible with timing and the kind of make-up that I preferred. I got tons of compliments on my make-up! She was professional and was always quick to respond when I contacted her. She also kept in touch very well the day of my event which was extremely helpful and one less thing that I had to stress about. Thank you! :)

Maha did my makeup for one of my wedding days 2 weeks ago. She is very affordable, and did an amazing job with my hair, makeup, jewelry and dupatta settings. Not only did she provide excellent service, she went above and beyond in my opinion by offering me a trial before the event and making me a personalized braid with hair extensions the day before. I got a lot of compliments from everyone (including my husband!). I would recommend Maha to everyone for their makeup needs without reservation.

Maha was very wonderful to work with. She did an amazing job. I am very picking when it comes to my make up being perfect and she worked with me on making it just the way I wanted.

Sharon · Married on 04/18/2015

She's gorgeous and amazing. She works with you aND makes you feel comfortable. Also, she makes you look /feel like a million bucks! Her prices aren't outrageous either.

Ali · Married on 05/31/2014

Very friendly and will do anything to meet your needs.

Jessica · Married on 04/01/2017

Maha was wonderful! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful. I loved my make up too. It wasn't caked on, looked natural and lasted the entire day. She really knows how to highlight your best features. :) Absolutely loved her!

Maha worked with me on my engagement and made me feel like we were best of friends. She was really nice and very easy to work with.

Banish · Married on 12/28/2013

I really liked the makeup and service!!!