Mystical Memories by Maggy Reviews

35 Reviews for Mystical Memories by Maggy

1 User photo

Mystical Memories by Maggy 1

Aurora · Married on 03/03/2018

Maggy did an amazing job for my wedding! The florals and added details were perfectly made, and exactly what I imagined!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Mystical Memories by Maggy 2

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Mystical Memories by Maggy! Maggy was the wedding planner for my wedding and also was the vendor for all of the ceremony decorations, reception furniture and flowers. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I had wanted. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Also , in the months leading up to the wedding, Maggy helped introduce me to many vendors (with multiple options for each service) and helped advise which would be the best for our style and budget. Wedding planning would have been very tough without her! For the wedding day itself, Maggy was very helpful in coordinating with my family, the venue coordinator and the vendors. It was truly a stress-free day and at the end of the night she helped organize the collection of all of our personal items for the wedding (ie, cake cutter, champagne flutes) and made sure they were delivered safely to our room.
    We couldn't be happier with our wedding and feel very grateful for Mystical Memories by Maggy and her team!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Deborah · Married on 11/19/2017

Maggy took a general idea and ran with it!! Unique ideas and a total mastery of the vision. My daughter said it was like a fairy tale come true.. we would highly recommend Mystical Memories.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Lillian · Married on 11/26/2016

Maggy was wonderful in every sense! She made our wedding vision a reality and I will be forever grateful! She is also incredibly kind and will work with you to make sure you get the experience you want. Amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Grace · Married on 03/28/2015

my wedding was absolutely stunning and perfect thanks to this mother-daughter duo. They brought to life and then some the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Thanks to Maggie flowers and decor was one of the main topic of conversation for our wedding

Sent on 11/25/2013

Carolina · Married on 11/15/2013

Delivered everything on time and the chairs looked amazing. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/24/2013
  • O

Orquidea · Married on 08/24/2013

My daughter wedding was an elegant and classic event ,because of lMaggy of Mystical Memory she did the most beautiful decorations every thing was perfect .Maggy and her team are incomparable .thank you

Sent on 08/31/2013

Marjory · Married on 08/04/2013

The flowers were amazing. The only critique I would make was that the centerpieces did not look the same as they did when we did the mock arrangements. Nonetheless they were beautiful.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Claudia · Married on 10/20/2012

Maggy Sixto & her team are the best! She is professional, talented, personable, accommodating and reasonably priced. She pretty much handled my entire wedding decor including flowers and day of coordination. I am amazed by her work and her great attitude. She goes above and beyond. Maggy gets a A++++++ from me and my family. We love her & will continue using her services.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Sheree · Married on 09/08/2012

Everything was perfect from the day i asked for my dress to be altered I knew that I wanted to go with this company for everything else they were amazing everything turned out perfect not once did I doubt them. I highly recommend this company for any type of function. 100% satisfied

Sent on 09/12/2012

Rosa · Married on 09/08/2012

Although upgraded linens were provided as part of my wedding package at the venue I chose, I decided to go with mystical memories. They have a cute boutique in west Miami. Their prices are competitive and the wedding items they rent out are in top shape. I rented linens, charger plates, napkins, and chavari chairs. The linens gave the ballroom an elegant touch and I received many compliments about the beautiful table cloths. This vendor is very professional and I would rent items from them again!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Valerie · Married on 06/02/2012

Maggy did an absolutely AMAZING job!!!! The ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations. Our family and friends could not stop raving about how beautiful everything looked. She was also my day-of-coordinator and she was a blessing! She was there for the little hiccups that occur in every wedding and knew exactly what to do and how to resolve it quickly. She was so calm and cool and very very helpful. I HIGHLY recommend Maggy and her mom for any event you have coming up. It's sure to come out beautiful!

Sent on 06/04/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/28/2012

Had the cake delivered. Wonderfull service and great follow up.

Sent on 03/29/2012
  • Y

Yenisel · Married on 12/10/2011

Excellent service, Te best choice of all the wedding planners in Miami! Mystical memories is recommended for any type of events.

Sent on 02/01/2012

jessica · Married on 07/22/2011

Mystical memories is great! They are so helpful in many ways going above and beyond their call of duty. I did my linens and bridesmaids dresses with them and couldn't be happier with their service!

Sent on 08/18/2011
  • Tatiana

Tatiana · Married on 07/08/2011

My flowers were absolutely stunning! The room looked perfect! Honestly, I expected great arrangements, but not to the extent of Maggy's execution! Everything was above and beyond what I would have ever hoped for in the wedding of my dreams! She was extremely reliable and paid attention to my every need. I appreciate all her efforts and hard work in making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 08/09/2011

January · Married on 05/21/2011

Maggy and Margarita are both amazing and do wonderful work.. I was shocked on my wedding day when I entered my ballroom and saw it was just as I imagined..Highly recommend this vendor, and she's a one stop shop..thank you again for making our special day so memorable..

Sent on 06/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2011

Words cannot express my gratitude. Mystical Memories went over the call of duty in all ways. Maggy mom and Maggy daughter were so helpful in all aspects that they became my "unofficial wedding consultant-friends". I could pick up the phone at any time to consult anything from color schemes to place cards and they were always friendly and eager to help. I cannot say enough about the special care and love I received. Thanks!!!!!!
    Jenny

Sent on 05/03/2011

I absolutely LOVED Maggy and Maggy!!! They are a mother-daughter team with a true passion for weddings. They handled my linens, chairs, chargers, bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony decor, bridesmaid dresses, and I'm sure there's a ton more that I can't even remember because they are that comprehensive in their services. These ladies gave me the wedding of my dreams despite having to work under major time constraints given by the catering staff at my venue (which was often very inflexible and less than gracious with my vendors). I would recommend them to anyone who's looking for great quality, reasonable prices, and most of all, personable wedding experts that treat you like family. We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 12/06/2010

jessica · Married on 11/28/2010

They are great! very happy with their work

Sent on 01/27/2011

B and D · Married on 11/20/2010

Maggie mother and daughter provided us with great service and decorated our wedding beautifully. The prices were very reasonable and the best part about them was they were a one stop shop, they did the flowers, the decoration, the furniture rentals, and everything else we needed. I would defintitely recommend them to anyone looking for great service without burning a hole in your wallet....

Sent on 02/25/2011

vivien · Married on 05/15/2010

Maggy was great to work with very professional and attentive. There was not anything she couldn't do for me or did not have an answer for. Her experience in the business is unmatched. I was absolutely, 100% elated with the results. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and more. I will definitely use her for any event we have again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Alexis · Married on 02/13/2010

Extremly helpful. Fantastic service and customer relations. They can visual exactly what you can only imagine and bring it to life. I could not have imagined my venue without their assistance. Maggie really brought it all together.

Sent on 04/01/2010

Ana · Married on 11/14/2009

Fabulous!!! Have no words to describe how happy you girls made us the day of our wedding. Everything was more than what I expected. Your service and your dedication to our event was over the top. I'm so grateful that we found you girls in time to get everything done for the wedding. I still have guests calling me to tell me how beautiful the cocktail and reception were decorated. Thank you again for all your work, and helping my dream wedding become a reality! Ana E. Gonzalez

Sent on 12/04/2009