Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths Reviews

Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 5
Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 6
Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 7

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

The absolute best money i ever spent in my life

OMG - John M. and ME DJ's were the single best thing about our wedding day (besides marrying the love of my life) on 6/14/19. When we walked into their office, we knew that John was our guy - he made us feel at home and like family and treated us as such the entire process, all the way up until they were packing up to leave after giving us the BEST RECEPTION we'd ever been to! First, the level and quality of customer service from John was unbelieveable - he was always quick with responses, very professional and knew what we wanted and kept focused on that from the start. He never tried to push us in a different direction and actually listened to exactly what we wanted and gave us that AND MORE. Second, his prices are unbeatable!! What we paid for ceremony music, cocktail hour music, DJing, photobooth and uplighting, was phenomenal. We were expecting to pay almost $1000 more than we did - couldn't find more competitive prices anywhere. Third, actual day of the wedding, John was a saint! He was always checking in on my husband and I to make sure we were good and that we didn't need anything. He ran the show like a pro and rolled with whatever punches were thrown at him. THE MUSIC WAS SPECTACULAR!!! When we hired John we told him that we had a rather rambuncious crowd - he used that to his advantage and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. When I say almost every seat was empty for the whole night, I mean it. He kept the party going the entire night and made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. I may be biased, but it was the best reception I'd ever been to. The photobooth was run perfectly and professionally - they were so much fun to be around and were partying with us until the last song. John just isn't the DJ we hired for our wedding, he's a friend now and I know 100% that we can always reach out to him and he'd help any way he can. ME DJ's and John were the best decision we made for our wedding, do not go anywhere else!! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day the best day ever!!! Mr. and Mrs. Morales

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

We do not have any words to describe how AMAZING Dom & the Mystical Entertainment team made our wedding! One of the most important things to us Italians in a wedding, is the DJ. Dom did an awesome job getting everyone involved & everybody up and dancing. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding, he was always there to kindly answer any questions or concerns we had. He thoroughly went through everything we wanted the week of the wedding. To anybody looking for an amazing DJ who can make your event unforgettable, Mystical Entertainment are the ones to chose!! Thank you Dom for everything!

-Raffaele & Anna Marzello

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jean · Married on 05/04/2019

The best DJ company out there right now

The best DJ company out there for more reasons than I can count. Mike was the best MC ever so nice personable, and I got so many compliments about how great he was. And the music was fantastic, kept the party going the whole time. But on top of that, this DJ company is so modern! They have an online portal that made requesting my songs, entering my wedding formalities a breeze! They even have song playlists that can help you choose your songs for certain parts of you wedding ie garter toss, cake cutting, dancing. And their flower wall photo booth was just beautiful and so in right now. They also provided me with a digital thumbdrive with all the photo booth pics so I can have all of them, and a binder where everyone glued in their photos with well wishes. Just PERFECT! So happy we chose them.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kevin Karl · Married on 04/28/2019

Hire these guys, you won't regret it

John and his team made our reception everything we wanted it to be and more. Can't say enough how professional he was through the entire process making sure every little detail from the songs to the up-lighting to the photo montage and everything else was fully customized to our taste and really showed our personalities. Planning a wedding can be stressful but one thing you know when working with John and his team that you & your guests are gonna have an awesome time! I highly recommend Mystical Entertainment!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Johana

Johana Fiallo · Married on 04/27/2019

Saved my wedding

If it weren't for Mike and John I would have not had my dream wedding or a wedding at all. I had to let go of a vendor that was responsible for DJ, Photo Booth, hora loca, photography, and videography a month before my wedding. They were absolutely unresponsive and just a nightmare to work with. Luckily we found Mystical Entertainment and they were able to answer all our questions and able to do everything we asked for. My guest can't stop talking about how much fun they had our wedding and what a great job our host did in keeping the party going.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Roberto Luzuriaga · Married on 03/17/2019

Spectacular!

Mystical Entertainment made us feel like family as soon as we met John at a wedding expo. He didn't jump straight into their service but more into getting to know my wife and I. When we met with John the first time he was extremely professional and personable and since he has so much experience with weddings he was extremely easy to work with. Wedding day was great because he made us feel at ease and he kept everyone at the party in the dance floor. They also provided a band during the ceremony and a pyrotechnic show during our first dance as well. They made our experience on 3/17/19 at the Park Chateau unforgettable. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

There is no way to express our gratitude to John, Mike, Dom & the rest of the Mystical Entertainment team for an incredible wedding. When we first met John we knew right away that his team was the right fit for our wedding. My (now) husband and I expressed to him that we wanted for all of our guests to dance all night. From the moment we entered the ballroom the dance floor was packed! As the MC Mike had amazing energy along with the percussionist & the PHENOMENAL saxophone player. (I keep rewatching videos I have of the sax player because thats how obsessed I am with his performance). So many of our friends reached out to us about how great the sax player was & how well he complimented the music. The entertainment made our wedding such an unforgettable night & we can not thank the Mystical team enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2018

Great job at our wedding

Mike was great at our wedding this past September. Everyone said the music and the way they kept the party going was amazing. Out of all my vendors for my wedding this was my favorite and I was so happy with how the DJ and MC worked together and played the exact music I was looking for.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful Easy Experience

We hired them to do Photo Booth and the first dance smoke. It was simple, easy and stunning. The process of hiring was easy and they were very responsive. The smoke was beautiful and I truly felt like a princess! The Photo Booth was not short lived, a lot of bang for your buck! Everything looked brand new and the attendants were on everything without being told to do so. The phonebook and prints were customized to anything I wanted and I love every aspect of it.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

The best in the business! Mystical Entertainment made our wedding everything it was. John and his team were easy to work with, proving us with everything we could ever want or need. From our bridal party introductions, to parent dances, and our first dance to last dance our guests were overwhelmed with the energy as were we. Our dance floor was always full. They made every guest feel like we planned the night specifically for them. The level of service and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. Our only regret is not being able to have them play for 5 more hours. Truly the best!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 13
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 14
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 15

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I chose Mystical Entertainment for our DJ and photo booth. We were terrified of having a wedding where all of our guests would be sitting down. We worked directly with Mike Marquez, and all we can say was that he created the ambiance at our reception that we were looking for. We loved that Mystical has a portal where we can prefill information regarding our wedding party and songs we would like to be played. Mike gave us great suggestions for our party to dance to coming in to the reception, and everyone loved it! Weeks before the wedding, we met with Mike to review what we wanted, and he did exactly that! Our guests were dancing the whole night! He knew how to get those out that were comfy in their seats, without embarrassing anyone. My husband as I, as well as our family, were so sore days after from all the dancing! Mike checked in on us the whole night, making sure we were happy with everything. We also had the dance on clouds during our first song as husband and wife, and there were so many tears from our guests and beautiful pictures! The photo booth was a huge hit, especially with the adults! Mystical had someone operating the photo booth and kept it organized, as well as provided us with a book with all the copies and guests writing comments for us, AND a USB with a digital copy of all the pics! We were so pleased with Mike and the team at Mystical Entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful and fun!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

Mystical Entertainment was a class act! Mike was wonderful - he listened to all our song requests and really set the tone of the night. Our guests were so impressed...they especially loved the video montage!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Brittny · Married on 11/11/2017

Such an amazing team! They made our wedding so much fun and I would highly reccomend them to others!

Jovanny · Married on 11/10/2017

Without a doubt in my mind booking mystical was the best decision! They where beyond accommodating and they totally killed the night my guest where dancing from begging get to end! Total blast!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about John and his team. Not only were they professional, flexible and a great value, they LOVE what they do. John is an expert and knows exactly how to get everyone dancing and having the best time. It's the most rewarding thing to hear "your wedding was the best party I've been to!" over and over again! The music was exactly what we chose with John during our meetings. He answered every message promptly and thoroughly. Along with the amazing DJ experience, we had a photo booth with them as well. The attendant was professional and engaged with ever guest in the booth! NO printing issues or mishaps like you often see at weddings. We then got a copy of each picture AND a digital file as well. Mystical entertainment, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 16
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 17

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I were originally supposed to get floor fireworks for our first dance from another vendor. We found out a few days before our wedding that the original vendor wasn't going to be able to pull through so I contacted Mystical Entertainment to see if there was any chance that they were available on such short notice. I let John know that my husband really wanted the fireworks and was very disappointed that the original vendor fell through and that I wanted to surprise him. He was happy to step in and help me out when another vendor let us down and was just as excited to surprise my husband as I was. John helped me pull off the surprise and made it our favorite part of the night!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We used mystical entertainment 10 years ago for my sweet 16 and decided to use them again for my wedding. Start to finish these guys were amazing. Mike was our MC and SO FUN to work with. The online sheet is user friendly and allowed us to customize our night. Mike and our DJ were early and set up quickly. They kept the crowd going all night and at several points there was NO ONE sitting. Such a fun night thanks to Mike and Mystical Entertainment. High quality guys and a high quality service!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing ! From start to finish

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2017

Mystical Entertainment was amazing helping us get our wedding ready and at our wedding day! They helped us through setting up our music for that day! Our family and friends could not stop talking about our DJ! My husband and I could not stop dancing that night. Thank you guys for everything!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Mystical Entertainment group for our wedding this September and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night! Michael Marquez was great he knows how to keep a party entertained, everyone was very professional, overall great pricing and everyone loved our DJ and photo booth! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Robert · Married on 09/16/2017

Best DJ/Entertainment around! Literally everyone who came to our wedding said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Mike Marquez is the man!

Christine · Married on 09/15/2017

Mike & his team were amazing at our wedding!! The dance floor was full the entire time, and Mike did an awesome job keeping everyone energized. They played a great variety of music and were able to read the crowd so well. We also got uplighting through Mystical, which looked perfect at our reception. And, Mike was great to work with the entire time leading up the wedding. He always stayed late to meet with us and was accessible by email and phone when we had questions. Mystical's web platform for choosing songs and creating a wedding night timeline is super user friendly and made everything a lot easier, too. I 100% recommend Mystical if you're looking for a DJ - we can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

They know their stuff! I felt completely at ease knowing John & his team were part of my big day. They were able to keep a packed dance floor all night, making everyone from 18-85 years old happy! They are the absolute best & a must have at your next event!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/18/2017

I highly recommend Mystical Entertainment Group! Mike was the dj for our wedding ceremony and reception last week. Mike is a true professional and had a great way of mixing different types of music throughout the night and keeping the party going. He was so in-tune to who we are as a couple and listened to all of our ideas. We loved every moment of the day and loved how personal the whole ceremony and reception felt to us. We also appreciated how he checked in with us throughout the night to tell us what was coming, especially when we were going to be lifted up on chairs!

Sent on 06/26/2017