Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths Reviews

160 | Clifton, NJ

160 Reviews for Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths

Tirso Tavarez · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Was thrilled with the service and met our expectations!!

We were so happy with the service, music, and overall professionalism! I would highly recommended them for anyone who want to have an amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Marina

Marina Sereda · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Amazing experience!

John Macaluso was the DJ for our friends wedding and he was incredible. We booked him for our and so far he’s been amazing to work with and very informative and professional. Very impressed!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths's reply:

Thank you Marina!! Can’t wait for your big day!! Have a feeling it’s going to be a blastttt!! Anything you need, feel free to let me know.
  • Brooke

Brooke Gripman · Married on 02/23/2020

Perfect!

Our Feb 2020 wedding was absolutely AMAZING !! Everyone was Complementing our entertainment and had the best time !!! The people that NEVER dance were dancing!!! The planning process was so laid back and easy ! We truly appreciated that since everything else is very stressful ! Any future party or event we will be calling Mystical Entertainment Group ASAP !!! We are so thankful you made our night PERFECT!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Cassidy Wilson · Married on 10/19/2019

Dance floor was packed all night!

John and his team were amazing to work with. From the first time we met, we felt like we were taken care of. John answered all our questions along the way and even helped modify the song for the first dance with my Dad. Throughout the night John made sure we were having the best time of our lives and that everything was perfect. They had the dance floor packed all night long and so many people have commented on how amazing our DJs were! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Schneider · Married on 10/18/2019

Melissa Schneider - the Bride

Mike & team were amazing! We received SO many compliments on our DJ and MC! They had amazing energy, great music going all night, and we even had an amazing sax player that we hired through them that played throughout the night! We were referred to them by friends! Best decision ever! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing!

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!! From the moment I met John, it was an instant click and I knew ME DJs was a must for my wedding and my gut instinct was right! There are not enough words I can say of how wonderful John and his team are! He was the beginning of all my wedding planning! He was the first vendor that lead me down the path of my dream wedding. He introduced us to our photographer and after our initial meeting, he knew the perfect place to have my wedding! Very knowledgeable in his craft and the team is top notch! I see many events in my husband and I’s new journey in life that I know John will be a part of!! I would not have any other team helping us celebrate! John and his team was able to provide us with as much information as possible, great customer service and super responsive whenever I had questions. THE MUSIC WAS AWESOME!!! The team definitely knows how to read the crowd and makes sure everyone is dancing! Absolutely WONDERFUL people!! Everyone is still talking about how fun and amazing our wedding was!! ME DJs was the best decision we made for our wedding, from the dancing in the clouds, the star ceiling effect, the photobooth (which was a huge hit btw) to the lights, and the music! They will not disappoint!! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day the best day ever!!! We love ya!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kristen Leblanc · Married on 10/13/2019

The Best in the Business!

I could not say enough about Mystical Entertainment and their team. My husband and I researched multiple vendors for our special day and Mystical Entertainment blew everyone out of the water. We worked closely with Michael and it was a breeze. We had an idea of the type of music we wanted to play but didn't know how to come up with the perfect playlist. Michael got to know us very well within the first 5 minutes of our meeting and was able to make suggestions that had us extremely excited for the day. Our family had so much fun that everyone was asking me for their card! Will definitely be using them in the future and recommending as well.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kimberly Ianazzi · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Everything about Mystical Entertainment was amazing. They are very professional but also down to earth. I couldn’t say enough great things about Mike, after our meeting I knew I was in great hands. Even during the wedding he helped the mother of the bride cut the line at the bar. Let’s just say that made her day! He also knew exactly how to control the flow of the party. As the bride, I felt completely comfortable knowing he had that all covered. I had a blast at my wedding thanks to him and everyone complimented the music during the night and in many conversations after. I can’t wait for another event that I can have Mike and the Mystical Entertainment DJ.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley V · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

If the fact that the dance floor was full the entire night doesn't make an impression then the never ending compliments we received from our wedding guests about the music and atmosphere definitely should. Having John and his team there truly made the entire wedding night the best night of our lives. Consistently throughout the night I thanked John and his team for such amazing music choices and for his professionalism. He listened and understood what we wanted, allowed us to choose specific music for important parts of the night and just had a knack for playing music that everyone enjoyed. When we met with John, we never felt pressured to add on or pay for anything extra, in fact he made us feel like family. He handled everything and kept my crazy bridal brain at ease. I cannot rave about Mystical Entertainment enough and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Alex

Alex B · Married on 09/13/2019

Can't Recommend Mystical Entertainment Enough

John and his team took care of us from the first consultation up until the wedding guests left. Every question or concern that we had was immediately responded to and taken care of. With all the planning and headaches that come with a wedding John made sure that we had one less thing to worry about. Truly professional and really took care of us along the way. I can't say enough good things about John and his team. Would recommend to anyone, anywhere at anytime.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Bethany Chauvette · Married on 07/07/2019

Mystical Entertainment gave us everything we could have imagined for our wedding!

They customized our playlist and made everything we wanted happen! John kept the dancing going and kept us happy and involved throughout the whole night! He worked with us to make our dreams come true!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Alya Muflahi · Married on 06/23/2019

They are the absolute best!!

You can't go wrong with these guys. They made the process so easy (you can plan everything online) and were very flexible when things weren't going exactly as planned. Everything went so smoothly and they had everyone on the dance floor. They really know how to read energy and keep the party going. We asked for high energy and they definitely delivered. I can't recommend them enough! I've been to another wedding who used this group and they did an amazing job there too. If you want people to have fun, this is the group you need!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

The absolute best money i ever spent in my life

OMG - John M. and ME DJ's were the single best thing about our wedding day (besides marrying the love of my life) on 6/14/19. When we walked into their office, we knew that John was our guy - he made us feel at home and like family and treated us as such the entire process, all the way up until they were packing up to leave after giving us the BEST RECEPTION we'd ever been to! First, the level and quality of customer service from John was unbelieveable - he was always quick with responses, very professional and knew what we wanted and kept focused on that from the start. He never tried to push us in a different direction and actually listened to exactly what we wanted and gave us that AND MORE. Second, his prices are unbeatable!! What we paid for ceremony music, cocktail hour music, DJing, photobooth and uplighting, was phenomenal. We were expecting to pay almost $1000 more than we did - couldn't find more competitive prices anywhere. Third, actual day of the wedding, John was a saint! He was always checking in on my husband and I to make sure we were good and that we didn't need anything. He ran the show like a pro and rolled with whatever punches were thrown at him. THE MUSIC WAS SPECTACULAR!!! When we hired John we told him that we had a rather rambuncious crowd - he used that to his advantage and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG. When I say almost every seat was empty for the whole night, I mean it. He kept the party going the entire night and made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. I may be biased, but it was the best reception I'd ever been to. The photobooth was run perfectly and professionally - they were so much fun to be around and were partying with us until the last song. John just isn't the DJ we hired for our wedding, he's a friend now and I know 100% that we can always reach out to him and he'd help any way he can. ME DJ's and John were the best decision we made for our wedding, do not go anywhere else!! Thank you guys so much for making our wedding day the best day ever!!! Mr. and Mrs. Morales

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!

We do not have any words to describe how AMAZING Dom & the Mystical Entertainment team made our wedding! One of the most important things to us Italians in a wedding, is the DJ. Dom did an awesome job getting everyone involved & everybody up and dancing. Throughout the year leading up to the wedding, he was always there to kindly answer any questions or concerns we had. He thoroughly went through everything we wanted the week of the wedding. To anybody looking for an amazing DJ who can make your event unforgettable, Mystical Entertainment are the ones to chose!! Thank you Dom for everything!

-Raffaele & Anna Marzello

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jean · Married on 05/04/2019

The best DJ company out there right now

The best DJ company out there for more reasons than I can count. Mike was the best MC ever so nice personable, and I got so many compliments about how great he was. And the music was fantastic, kept the party going the whole time. But on top of that, this DJ company is so modern! They have an online portal that made requesting my songs, entering my wedding formalities a breeze! They even have song playlists that can help you choose your songs for certain parts of you wedding ie garter toss, cake cutting, dancing. And their flower wall photo booth was just beautiful and so in right now. They also provided me with a digital thumbdrive with all the photo booth pics so I can have all of them, and a binder where everyone glued in their photos with well wishes. Just PERFECT! So happy we chose them.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kevin Karl · Married on 04/28/2019

Hire these guys, you won't regret it

John and his team made our reception everything we wanted it to be and more. Can't say enough how professional he was through the entire process making sure every little detail from the songs to the up-lighting to the photo montage and everything else was fully customized to our taste and really showed our personalities. Planning a wedding can be stressful but one thing you know when working with John and his team that you & your guests are gonna have an awesome time! I highly recommend Mystical Entertainment!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Johana

Johana Fiallo · Married on 04/27/2019

Saved my wedding

If it weren't for Mike and John I would have not had my dream wedding or a wedding at all. I had to let go of a vendor that was responsible for DJ, Photo Booth, hora loca, photography, and videography a month before my wedding. They were absolutely unresponsive and just a nightmare to work with. Luckily we found Mystical Entertainment and they were able to answer all our questions and able to do everything we asked for. My guest can't stop talking about how much fun they had our wedding and what a great job our host did in keeping the party going.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/05/2019

Fun fun fun!

If you want your wedding to be the most FUN event of your life then hire Mystical Entertainment! They are in this business for a reason and we can assure you that!!
    Great crew, very professional and excellent choice in music that kept our guests and ourselves! dancing ALL evening!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Roberto Luzuriaga · Married on 03/17/2019

Spectacular!

Mystical Entertainment made us feel like family as soon as we met John at a wedding expo. He didn't jump straight into their service but more into getting to know my wife and I. When we met with John the first time he was extremely professional and personable and since he has so much experience with weddings he was extremely easy to work with. Wedding day was great because he made us feel at ease and he kept everyone at the party in the dance floor. They also provided a band during the ceremony and a pyrotechnic show during our first dance as well. They made our experience on 3/17/19 at the Park Chateau unforgettable. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

There is no way to express our gratitude to John, Mike, Dom & the rest of the Mystical Entertainment team for an incredible wedding. When we first met John we knew right away that his team was the right fit for our wedding. My (now) husband and I expressed to him that we wanted for all of our guests to dance all night. From the moment we entered the ballroom the dance floor was packed! As the MC Mike had amazing energy along with the percussionist & the PHENOMENAL saxophone player. (I keep rewatching videos I have of the sax player because thats how obsessed I am with his performance). So many of our friends reached out to us about how great the sax player was & how well he complimented the music. The entertainment made our wedding such an unforgettable night & we can not thank the Mystical team enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2018

Great job at our wedding

Mike was great at our wedding this past September. Everyone said the music and the way they kept the party going was amazing. Out of all my vendors for my wedding this was my favorite and I was so happy with how the DJ and MC worked together and played the exact music I was looking for.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful Easy Experience

We hired them to do Photo Booth and the first dance smoke. It was simple, easy and stunning. The process of hiring was easy and they were very responsive. The smoke was beautiful and I truly felt like a princess! The Photo Booth was not short lived, a lot of bang for your buck! Everything looked brand new and the attendants were on everything without being told to do so. The phonebook and prints were customized to anything I wanted and I love every aspect of it.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

The best in the business! Mystical Entertainment made our wedding everything it was. John and his team were easy to work with, proving us with everything we could ever want or need. From our bridal party introductions, to parent dances, and our first dance to last dance our guests were overwhelmed with the energy as were we. Our dance floor was always full. They made every guest feel like we planned the night specifically for them. The level of service and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. Our only regret is not being able to have them play for 5 more hours. Truly the best!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I chose Mystical Entertainment for our DJ and photo booth. We were terrified of having a wedding where all of our guests would be sitting down. We worked directly with Mike Marquez, and all we can say was that he created the ambiance at our reception that we were looking for. We loved that Mystical has a portal where we can prefill information regarding our wedding party and songs we would like to be played. Mike gave us great suggestions for our party to dance to coming in to the reception, and everyone loved it! Weeks before the wedding, we met with Mike to review what we wanted, and he did exactly that! Our guests were dancing the whole night! He knew how to get those out that were comfy in their seats, without embarrassing anyone. My husband as I, as well as our family, were so sore days after from all the dancing! Mike checked in on us the whole night, making sure we were happy with everything. We also had the dance on clouds during our first song as husband and wife, and there were so many tears from our guests and beautiful pictures! The photo booth was a huge hit, especially with the adults! Mystical had someone operating the photo booth and kept it organized, as well as provided us with a book with all the copies and guests writing comments for us, AND a USB with a digital copy of all the pics! We were so pleased with Mike and the team at Mystical Entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful and fun!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

Mystical Entertainment was a class act! Mike was wonderful - he listened to all our song requests and really set the tone of the night. Our guests were so impressed...they especially loved the video montage!!

Sent on 12/08/2017