Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths Reviews

Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 6
Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 7

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

There is no way to express our gratitude to John, Mike, Dom & the rest of the Mystical Entertainment team for an incredible wedding. When we first met John we knew right away that his team was the right fit for our wedding. My (now) husband and I expressed to him that we wanted for all of our guests to dance all night. From the moment we entered the ballroom the dance floor was packed! As the MC Mike had amazing energy along with the percussionist & the PHENOMENAL saxophone player. (I keep rewatching videos I have of the sax player because thats how obsessed I am with his performance). So many of our friends reached out to us about how great the sax player was & how well he complimented the music. The entertainment made our wedding such an unforgettable night & we can not thank the Mystical team enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2018

Great job at our wedding

Mike was great at our wedding this past September. Everyone said the music and the way they kept the party going was amazing. Out of all my vendors for my wedding this was my favorite and I was so happy with how the DJ and MC worked together and played the exact music I was looking for.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful Easy Experience

We hired them to do Photo Booth and the first dance smoke. It was simple, easy and stunning. The process of hiring was easy and they were very responsive. The smoke was beautiful and I truly felt like a princess! The Photo Booth was not short lived, a lot of bang for your buck! Everything looked brand new and the attendants were on everything without being told to do so. The phonebook and prints were customized to anything I wanted and I love every aspect of it.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Patti · Married on 02/02/2018

The best in the business! Mystical Entertainment made our wedding everything it was. John and his team were easy to work with, proving us with everything we could ever want or need. From our bridal party introductions, to parent dances, and our first dance to last dance our guests were overwhelmed with the energy as were we. Our dance floor was always full. They made every guest feel like we planned the night specifically for them. The level of service and professionalism far exceeded our expectations. Our only regret is not being able to have them play for 5 more hours. Truly the best!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 13
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 14
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 15

Melissa · Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I chose Mystical Entertainment for our DJ and photo booth. We were terrified of having a wedding where all of our guests would be sitting down. We worked directly with Mike Marquez, and all we can say was that he created the ambiance at our reception that we were looking for. We loved that Mystical has a portal where we can prefill information regarding our wedding party and songs we would like to be played. Mike gave us great suggestions for our party to dance to coming in to the reception, and everyone loved it! Weeks before the wedding, we met with Mike to review what we wanted, and he did exactly that! Our guests were dancing the whole night! He knew how to get those out that were comfy in their seats, without embarrassing anyone. My husband as I, as well as our family, were so sore days after from all the dancing! Mike checked in on us the whole night, making sure we were happy with everything. We also had the dance on clouds during our first song as husband and wife, and there were so many tears from our guests and beautiful pictures! The photo booth was a huge hit, especially with the adults! Mystical had someone operating the photo booth and kept it organized, as well as provided us with a book with all the copies and guests writing comments for us, AND a USB with a digital copy of all the pics! We were so pleased with Mike and the team at Mystical Entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful and fun!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/01/2017

Mystical Entertainment was a class act! Mike was wonderful - he listened to all our song requests and really set the tone of the night. Our guests were so impressed...they especially loved the video montage!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Brittny · Married on 11/11/2017

Such an amazing team! They made our wedding so much fun and I would highly reccomend them to others!

Jovanny · Married on 11/10/2017

Without a doubt in my mind booking mystical was the best decision! They where beyond accommodating and they totally killed the night my guest where dancing from begging get to end! Total blast!

Morgan · Married on 11/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about John and his team. Not only were they professional, flexible and a great value, they LOVE what they do. John is an expert and knows exactly how to get everyone dancing and having the best time. It's the most rewarding thing to hear "your wedding was the best party I've been to!" over and over again! The music was exactly what we chose with John during our meetings. He answered every message promptly and thoroughly. Along with the amazing DJ experience, we had a photo booth with them as well. The attendant was professional and engaged with ever guest in the booth! NO printing issues or mishaps like you often see at weddings. We then got a copy of each picture AND a digital file as well. Mystical entertainment, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 16
    Mystical Entertainment Group and iPhotobooths 17

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I were originally supposed to get floor fireworks for our first dance from another vendor. We found out a few days before our wedding that the original vendor wasn't going to be able to pull through so I contacted Mystical Entertainment to see if there was any chance that they were available on such short notice. I let John know that my husband really wanted the fireworks and was very disappointed that the original vendor fell through and that I wanted to surprise him. He was happy to step in and help me out when another vendor let us down and was just as excited to surprise my husband as I was. John helped me pull off the surprise and made it our favorite part of the night!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2017

We used mystical entertainment 10 years ago for my sweet 16 and decided to use them again for my wedding. Start to finish these guys were amazing. Mike was our MC and SO FUN to work with. The online sheet is user friendly and allowed us to customize our night. Mike and our DJ were early and set up quickly. They kept the crowd going all night and at several points there was NO ONE sitting. Such a fun night thanks to Mike and Mystical Entertainment. High quality guys and a high quality service!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing ! From start to finish

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2017

Mystical Entertainment was amazing helping us get our wedding ready and at our wedding day! They helped us through setting up our music for that day! Our family and friends could not stop talking about our DJ! My husband and I could not stop dancing that night. Thank you guys for everything!!!

Valerie · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Mystical Entertainment group for our wedding this September and couldn’t have asked for a more perfect night! Michael Marquez was great he knows how to keep a party entertained, everyone was very professional, overall great pricing and everyone loved our DJ and photo booth! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Robert · Married on 09/16/2017

Best DJ/Entertainment around! Literally everyone who came to our wedding said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. Mike Marquez is the man!

Christine · Married on 09/15/2017

Mike & his team were amazing at our wedding!! The dance floor was full the entire time, and Mike did an awesome job keeping everyone energized. They played a great variety of music and were able to read the crowd so well. We also got uplighting through Mystical, which looked perfect at our reception. And, Mike was great to work with the entire time leading up the wedding. He always stayed late to meet with us and was accessible by email and phone when we had questions. Mystical's web platform for choosing songs and creating a wedding night timeline is super user friendly and made everything a lot easier, too. I 100% recommend Mystical if you're looking for a DJ - we can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

They know their stuff! I felt completely at ease knowing John & his team were part of my big day. They were able to keep a packed dance floor all night, making everyone from 18-85 years old happy! They are the absolute best & a must have at your next event!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kathryn · Married on 06/18/2017

I highly recommend Mystical Entertainment Group! Mike was the dj for our wedding ceremony and reception last week. Mike is a true professional and had a great way of mixing different types of music throughout the night and keeping the party going. He was so in-tune to who we are as a couple and listened to all of our ideas. We loved every moment of the day and loved how personal the whole ceremony and reception felt to us. We also appreciated how he checked in with us throughout the night to tell us what was coming, especially when we were going to be lifted up on chairs!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Drew · Married on 05/19/2017

Truly it was the best day of our lives and you helped make that possible . Everything I asked for and more . Thanks again !!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Brad · Married on 04/01/2017

We had a great wedding and it was all thanks to Mike and the team at Mystical! They were very responsive to all of our needs and our requests, were able to read the room very well, kept the party going, and made it all about us on our wedding day. All of our guests said that ours was one of the best weddings they've ever been to, and we owe it all to the Mystical team. 10/10 would recommend to friends planning their weddings.

Jamie · Married on 12/31/2016

Mystical Entertainment gave us everything we wanted in a DJ! For our NYE wedding, we knew we needed TVs for the ball drop and they assured us that no matter what, they have several ways to stream it! Mike was great from the minute we met with him! I am not a dancer whatsoever and I did not leave the dance floor!! He did a great job of including several genres of music to get everyone out and dancing. He continued to check in with us throughout the night to make sure we heard everything we wanted! Our guests loved how large the open air photo booth was to fit several people and we loved the candid shots which we were able to look at immediately! Mystical definitely knows how to have a party and that is exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 10/29/2016

From the second we sat with Mike at our first meeting, he was awesome and completely understood our tastes in music and what we wanted for our wedding. He was exciting, enthusiastic, engaging, and entertaining from start to finish. We told him we wanted to dance all night to a couple of different genres of music (rock, hip-hop, EDM, 90’s boy bands, you name it), and he not only played what we wanted but he seamlessly worked in all of the different music types. He delivered to all of our requests, from music selection, mood, feel, vibe, etc. to maximizing dance time by starting music right away and cutting dinner time short to get dancing again. He was also very open and willing to help out in any way he could, even if it was outside of his immediate duties. Every song he played was better than the next, we danced all night, and many of our guests have said they never danced more at a wedding in their lives. We also ordered a string trio for our ceremony; they were extremely talented at converting our song requests into instrumentals and played everything beautifully.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Tina · Married on 10/14/2016

Absolutely loved having Mystical entertainment at our wedding. John was so easy to work with. Dom was our DJ and he was amazing. He fulfilled all of our requests and really got the party going. Great music selection and fun MC!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

We saw John at my cousins wedding and absolutely loved him. He wasn't available for our wedding but DJ Dom blew it out the park at our wedding too. These guys really have it figured out. You have to call them!!

Sent on 10/24/2016