Mystic Lites Reviews

Mystic Lites 1
Mystic Lites 2
Mystic Lites 3

Leah · Married on 09/13/2017

Professional, responsive and self-sufficient! highly recommend.

Claire · Married on 04/04/2017

Very professional and timely. Decorations/lighting was awesome.

Melia · Married on 03/25/2017

Dan did an amazing job with the lighting for our wedding. The courtyard at Villa Siena was lit up perfectly for our outdoor evening reception. He helped walk me through all the lighting options, as well as give me feedback on what would be too much and what would be just right. It turned out perfect!

Bethany · Married on 03/25/2017

They were absolutely fantastic! They did a great job, the price was excellent, and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Lindsey · Married on 03/17/2017

We used the bistro lights for in the courtyard a Villa Siena for our wedding. At first I wasn't sure if I should spend the money on it, but am so glad we did. It was gorgeous and added the the already beautiful venue.

Lucia · Married on 11/05/2016

Daniel was wonderful to work with. Even when my venue changed to a different lighting vendor whos wiring I didn't like, Daniel took it all down and created the canopy of lights I really wanted. Since he was booked that weekend and we had rented our venue for a few days he was willing and able to put our lites up first so we could enjoy them a bit longer. I would use him again!

MAYRA · Married on 11/04/2016

Dan's work is fantastic! We booked Mystic Lites for bistro lighting on our 11/4 wedding and we are so happy we did! I met with Dan once onsite and from there, he took care of everything-- even finding a chandelier for me the DAY OF the wedding. He really goes the extra mile! You won't regret booking Mystic Lites for your events! Every single person (the venue management included) were in awe of how beautiful the lighting looked! Dan, I'll make sure to send you professional pictures from our photographer once we receive them; thank you for everything!!!

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

Mystic Lites was great to work with. They brought my wedding vision to life!

Goerge · Married on 10/08/2016

Dan was awesome. Explained what we wanted and he wasnt quite understanding so on his own accord he did a site visit and nailed it perfectly. He did such a good job that the venue decided to install his design permantley. Sorry Dan ;)

Erica · Married on 08/06/2016

Mystic lites exceeded my expectations! They really captured the looks I was going for, the lighting made the entire venue come together! I would definitely recommend them again and again.

Kerry · Married on 04/02/2016

Highly Recommend Dan! He was very flexible and made our backyard look beautiful for our wedding!!

Samantha · Married on 03/12/2016

Dan is awesome! Has great input and does a beautiful job. Our wedding venue was entirely outdoors and the lighting really made the space magical :) would recommend for any event! Trust his vision!

Dan is wonderful to work with and does a fabulous job! I have worked with him on two weddings and would definitely use him again in the future.

Adrianne · Married on 12/19/2015

Daniel and his team were very professional. They made it easy to help create the perfect atmosphere for our wedding!

April · Married on 04/18/2015

The bistro lights looked great and the pricing was awesome, way cheaper than any other bistro lighting vendor I found with install.
    I am so glad we decided to go with lighting at our outdoor venue it provided a great ambiance for the dance floor.

Tasha · Married on 04/11/2015

Dan with Mystic Lites was great. We ordered several strands of bistro lights to be hung in the trees at our venue. He worked with us to find lighting in our budget. Him and his team were also able to hang the paper tissue balls from the light strings and trees since they already had the ladders! He was in contact when needed and very easy to work with. The lights were perfect and gave just the right ambience at our backyard style wedding. I would definitely recommend Mystic Lites!

I can't say enough good things about Dan and Mystic Lites. My daughter's wedding was at Shemer Art Center, and Dan transformed a beautiful courtyard into something very special with his lighting. One look at the courtyard and he immediately knew the best approach. We received many compliments on the lighting. Additionally, his pricing was quite a bit better than the other firms we considered. With a wedding there are so many details, and it is great to have vendors like Mystic Lites who ensure that it gets done right.

• Joanne

Joanne · Married on 03/27/2015

I used Mystic Lites to set up bistro lights and tree lighting for my wedding reception. I worked with Dan who was friendly and very flexible. He came out to the location and worked with us to create a set up and plan that we really loved. On the day he came to set up I decided to add a few strands of light at the last minute which Dan had absolutely no problem with. Dan also worked really fast and professionally when setting up the lights. Overall, the lighting turned out really beautiful and we had so many compliments about the ambiance.

Kirsten · Married on 03/13/2015

Charming venue (Historic Heritage Square) made even more beautiful by the twinkling market lights and sparkling greenery from Mystic Lites. Dan was extremely easy to work with; highly recommend!

Alicia · Married on 11/22/2014

From the very beginning when I contacted Dan at Mystic Lites through their website, he was very responsive to my inquiries. He was flexible when I added a tree lighting the week before and arrived very promptly at our wedding to set up. The lights looked amazing and added that extra touch. I would most definitely recommend for any lighting needs for weddings or other events.

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

The bistro lighting was perfect for our venue. The price was right and the lights looked beautiful.

Alissa · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Mystic Lites for our outdoor reception. I could not be happier with the results! Dan was prompt with all communications. He also had everything setup the day before which gave me extra piece of mind. The lights were absolutely STUNNING! We got so many compliments about our lighting from guests. I would recommend Mystic Lites in a heartbeat for all your wedding lighting needs!

Shelly · Married on 04/25/2014

The lights that Dan did for our wedding absolutely made the night! He showed up exactly when he said he would, and transformed my backyard. I wanted to keep them up forever! I would highly recommend Dan for any special event that you have.

Dan was great! He had done the lighting at our venue before, so he knew what I wanted when we contacted him. His pricing was very competitive, when I called other vendors they were A LOT more. We did everything my email and he was always responsive and professional. He worked wtih the venue directly to schedule set up and take down, so it was all very easy for me. My lights were up several days early, worked great, and everyone thought they were a beatiful and romantic touch to our wedding.