8 Reviews for Mystic Angel Creations

4 Mystic Angel Creations Reviews

Thank you again for the beautiful jewelry I know my bridesmaids will love!

Profile Picture Carina, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

Jennifer from Mystic Angel Creations did an awesome job with making custom jewelry for me and my four bridesmaids! It was so easy to communicate with Jennifer in order for her to create what I had envisioned. She kept me informed of the entire process to ensure the jewelry was what I wanted Thank you Mystic Angel Creations for adding that special aspect to my wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Antonia, 12/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I saw some of Mystic Angel's Creations in a storefront. They were beautiful, but not exactly what I needed to match my wedding dress. When I reached out to Jennifer directly to see if she could create something custom for me, she was a true pleasure to work with! She met with me in person multiple times, made sure she understood my needs, and made the perfect bracelets for both me and my 4 flower girls! And the price was more than reasonable! If I ever need custom jewelery again, or know someone that does, I will definitely turn to Jennifer and Mystic Angel Creations!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 11/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Mystic Angel Creations was able to capture everything I was looking for in my wedding accessories. Not only did they design the perfect piece for me but also for all my bridesmaids, mom, and mother of the groom...and they were all so perfect. Their jewelry is one of a kind and I knew going into it all, that I wanted something super original...and that's exactly what I got! I would recommend this vendor to everyone and have already started spreading the word. These ladies are amazing at what they do, very trustworthy and fun to do business with as well!!

Profile Picture User3587969, 2+ years ago, 1 Review