Mystic Angel Creations Reviews

8 | San Antonio, TX

8 Reviews for Mystic Angel Creations

Carina · Married on 09/06/2014

Thank you again for the beautiful jewelry I know my bridesmaids will love!

Antonia · Married on 12/31/2013

Jennifer from Mystic Angel Creations did an awesome job with making custom jewelry for me and my four bridesmaids! It was so easy to communicate with Jennifer in order for her to create what I had envisioned. She kept me informed of the entire process to ensure the jewelry was what I wanted Thank you Mystic Angel Creations for adding that special aspect to my wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mystic Angel Creations's reply:

Thank you Antonia for your feedback! We are happy to hear everyone enjoyed their custom jewelry!

Jessica · Married on 11/01/2013

I saw some of Mystic Angel's Creations in a storefront. They were beautiful, but not exactly what I needed to match my wedding dress. When I reached out to Jennifer directly to see if she could create something custom for me, she was a true pleasure to work with! She met with me in person multiple times, made sure she understood my needs, and made the perfect bracelets for both me and my 4 flower girls! And the price was more than reasonable! If I ever need custom jewelery again, or know someone that does, I will definitely turn to Jennifer and Mystic Angel Creations!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Mystic Angel Creations's reply:

Jessica, thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to have made jewelry for your special day!

Mystic Angel Creations was able to capture everything I was looking for in my wedding accessories. Not only did they design the perfect piece for me but also for all my bridesmaids, mom, and mother of the groom...and they were all so perfect. Their jewelry is one of a kind and I knew going into it all, that I wanted something super original...and that's exactly what I got! I would recommend this vendor to everyone and have already started spreading the word. These ladies are amazing at what they do, very trustworthy and fun to do business with as well!!

• User3588674 · event on: 09/23/2013

I have several pieces of jewelry from Mystic Angel Creations. I love the idea that each piece is one of a kind! Beautiful craftsmanship! Heirloom quality!

Mary · event on: 08/24/2013

I love working with Jennifer and Sandy..They are very professional and very talented. I have purchased over 100 items from them for myself and family and friends. Each piece is unique and one of a kind, They will also make custom pieces to order,

The quality of their jewelry is superior. Because of this they offer a complete satisfaction guarantee which is extremely important,

I love the anticipation of new creations so I can add to my collection.

Mario · event on: 04/15/2014

Sandy was a total pleasure to speak with and definitely has her heart in her business, and it shows. I decided to buy a fiesta pendant for my sister who was awe struck and immediately gave me a hug as big as Texas for me giving her this unique gift. I urge everybody out there to invest in her services and she will exceed your expectations.

mTristan

• User3587863 · event on: 08/07/2013

This was the greatest service my partner and I ever recieved, it was so professional!!!!