Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. Reviews

37 | Myrtle Beach, SC

37 Reviews for Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.

Everything was awesome! I loved it and it made my wedding day amazing!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2012

I absolutely loved Cynthia and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married at Myrtle Beach. While I was somewhat familiar with the area, I had no idea about venues for the wedding or reception, or vendors for my photography, DJ, and flowers. Cynthia suggested the perfect people for all of these things and my wedding was a huge success that my family still talks about today. We got married at the Hilton/Kingston Plantation and vacation there every year at the same time! I could not have done it without her. We still keep in touch and I'd be happy to talk to any bride-to-be that needs some reassurance that all will be well!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • SMNewcomb

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2012

Cynthia was great to work with and she made my dream wedding come together. I couldn't be happier with my wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2012

Being so from Ohio and trying to plan a wedding in South Carolina can be nerve racking but Cynthia helped me through it all. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding. It turned out perfect! I recommend her for anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Gina · Married on 08/15/2015

From my experience with Cynthia I know that you do not need a year to plan a wedding, with her help we were able to plan our wedding in only 6 months. From the moment my now husband and I met Cynthia, I knew Myrtle Beach Weddings etc. was a great choice. Cynthia is a great business woman and an excellent wedding planner. She helped us create the wedding of our dreams while keeping it affordable. Even though we choose to have a destination wedding we never felt stressed out knowing that Cynthia was there to answer our questions no matter how trivial they seemed to us, they weren't to her. One of my concerns was hair for me and my bridesmaids for the day of the wedding. Cynthia, recommended an amazing stylist, that was able to travel to the hotel we were having the wedding. Everyone looked amazing! and our hair was perfect the whole night! We wanted a dj for our reception and Cynthia helped us with that too. We even had a last minute yes reply to our wedding and Cynthia was able to accommodate us with no problems. With the help of Cynthia and her staff our wedding was perfectly beautiful! IT was truly everything we dreamed of and more. I have and would recommend Myrtle Beach Weddings etc. to anyone wanting to have a destination beach wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Casey · Married on 06/01/2013

Cynthia Swanson of Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was absolutely wonderful to work with during the planning and following through of my beach wedding, as an out-of-state resident! Cynthia, my new husband and I communicated mostly through emails and a few phone calls here and there closer to the wedding date. The convenience and professionalism that Cynthia upheld during the planning of my wedding was outstanding! She asked the questions and paid close attention to small details that I did not even remember telling her prior to the wedding, which became lovely surprises for me! Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. is highly recommended in my book if you are a bride planning a destination wedding!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

We loved the fact that Myrtle Beach Weddings etc made the wedding planning process a whole lot easier for us by providing services like where we could get our cake and checking around and viewing optional locations. Even though we hired a harpist Cynthia our wedding planner also takes care of music and wedding photography. All those things are in the package so it was very convenient. We didn't have to go around trying to find places or vendors for each paticular part of the ceremony. Cynthia kept everything professional and we didn't have to communicate with the vendors unless we wanted to. She's true to her word "you worry about the dress and she'll handle the rest." She also recommended 5 star restaurants on the area as ideas for receptions.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Cynthia and her team were so helpful. My beach wedding was soooo beautiful and full of love. Thank you ??

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Everything was great from response to questions in a timely matter to making sure as an out of town bride I knew what was going on. I would definitely recommended to others.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Bride · Married on 05/17/2014

3.5

Myrtle Beach Weddings made my wedding day stress FREE! I would love to do it all over again. Maybe even renew my vows in a few years. Cynthia made sure there was always someone available and returned my emails quickly. The coordinators were professional and quickly remedied any problems that arose. We were happy with all the options that we had. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who is fussy but I also wouldn't recommend a beach wedding to anyone who can't go with the flow. Thanks again Myrtle Beach Weddings!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jolene · Married on 00/00/0000

Cynthia and her team did a great job planning my destination wedding in Myrtle Beach while we live in upstate New York. She always responded to my emails very quickly. We didn't even end up meeting until the day of my wedding but from our email and phone call exchanges back and forth I was confident that all of her details and plans would make my special day just as I had imagined.
    Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2016

NICOLE SOLOMON · Married on 11/09/2019

3.0

Fair experience

Hire your own photographer and videographer! The ceremony was beautiful! Pam (assistant) was so awesome, very professional and our officiant was wonderful as well. Our photos did not come out well ( extremely disappointing, done by Keith ) and our video was just one angle on a tripod. Our coordinator spoke highly of the photographer after my husband and I explained our disappointment about our photos. Our reception didn’t come with a photographer just in case you were wondering. It’s worth it to hire your own crew to document your memories. We can never have those moments back.

Sent on 12/27/2019

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.'s reply:

Thank you, Nicole, for your kind words about your beautiful wedding ceremony. I am very sorry you were disappointed in your pictures. We have never before in our 12 years of business had anyone complain about Keith's photography. As we discussed, there was a glitch in the transfer of yours & Carlos's images to Dropbox. We are happy to do these over from scratch, or to provide professional prints of up to 20 images, plus a professional 16 x 20 enlargement.