Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. Reviews

30 | Myrtle Beach, SC

30 Reviews for Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 1
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 2
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 3
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 4
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 5
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 6
Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 7

Stacey · Married on 04/28/2018

Love cynthia?? Amazing person to work with! So kind and thoughtful!

Melanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Cynthia and her team are rockstars. They think of everything and have relationships with the best vendors in MB. I was thoroughly impressed with Cynthia's professionalism and her responsiveness. I would hire Cynthia and her team again in a heartbeat!

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 8
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 9
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 10
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 11
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 12

John · Married on 09/16/2017

Cynthia and her team were always a step ahead and made our Beach Wedding spectacular

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 13
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 14
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 15

Joey · Married on 08/05/2017

Cynthia was so easy to work with! She made our wedding, beautiful, fun and best of all stress free! She was on top of every detail. Best of all she was effortless to communicate with. She responded to every question we had..no matter how small..as fast and efficient as possible. PLUS we threw in some changes on the rehearsal day and she so easily accommodated us! Thanks again Cynthia for a wonderful, unforgettable wedding!!

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. 16

Patti · Married on 07/10/2017

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was awesome! If you want to just show up, get married and not have to worry about a thing, this is the place! Cynthia planned a beautiful wedding on the beach and reception close by for my Marine daughter with only a 6 week notice and was so understanding when I explained to her that communication with the future bride would take some time, being that the bride and groom are stationed in Okinawa, Japan and that anything could change due to them getting their leave approved. I highly recommend Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.!!!

Katrina · Married on 07/07/2017

Cynthia was absolutely amazing. She made Adam and I feel as though we were family. Our wedding night was everything we wanted and some. We are so appreciative and thankful of everything for our day! So happy we choose her and we highly recommend using her. Xoxo Cynthia we are so grateful. Love, Katrina and Adam Mesler

Mindy · Married on 08/06/2016

Cynthia did an excellent job. We had never been to Myrtle Beach so we had lots of questions. She answered all our questions through email and a few phone conversations. We ended up with a beautiful beach wedding. Cynthia was a blast to work with, so sweet. The ultimate wedding package they offer covers it all and she had it all perfectly planned out. She also helped us find the perfect hair stylist, DJ, wedding favors, and hotel accommodations for the 30+ guest we had joining us. Cynthia is the best!!

Angela · Married on 04/16/2016

My daughter got married 4-17-16 and I can't say enough about how pleased I was with the wedding. Living out of town and planning a wedding I thought was going to be so over whelming but Cynthia made my daughters wedding worry free. Everything we expected and more was beyond what I had dreamed. Thanks so much for a beautiful wedding that went very smooth.

Sarah · Married on 01/16/2016

Going into planning my wedding I certainly felt overwhelmed, yet I had a vision of what I wanted. Cynthia helped me extract the ideas I had in my head, and gave me tangible examples of what that looked like. She was flawless in her suggestions, and I felt like she really listened to me. I could not have asked for a better experience. She made the entire process less stressful, and way more fun. She was the necessary bridge I needed between getting everything out of my head, and planned out and organized. My wedding was beautiful, memorable, and I could not have done it without Cynthia at Myrtle Beach Weddings.

Can't say enough great things about Myrtle Beach Weddings Etc! We can't imagine a more beautiful wedding. Cynthia was always there with answers to any questions we had, and all of the venues were perfect!

Amanda · Married on 09/19/2015

DREAM COME TRUE WEDDING! I could not have asked for a more perfect and beautiful wedding. Our wedding day was more wonderful than we ever imagined or dreamed of. Cynthia was wonderful to work with and made all the planning for a beach wedding smooth. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a beautiful beach wedding. We will remember this day for the rest of our lives. We are so thankful for everything.

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2015

Cynthia and her team are very helpful! They took care of everything making our wedding stress free and gorgeous!

Margret · Married on 07/18/2015

Cynthia from Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was such a joy to work with. She made ALL my dreams come true with planning my fairy tale wedding. Not only was Cynthia professional but she was and still is very caring!! Cynthia eased all my worries. Kept in constant contact with me. And came through with all my requests. I was able to pick me colors and decorations. My cake was exactly what I wanted. Cynthia allowed me to add a "In memory of my mom and husbands dad". ceremony to our wedding. Cynthia is the BEST wedding planner!! I would recommend her to all future brides!! All your dreams will come true with Cynthia!! She was definitely a true blessing!! Not only did I have a DREAM wedding but I gained a very special friend!! You will not find another wedding planner like Cynthia!! I was lucky to find her!! She made all my dreams come true!! Thank you Cynthia!!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!! They took care of everything and make sure it was exactly what I wanted. It was easy to plan a wedding in South Carolina while living in Pennsylvania. If I had the day to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!

Catherine · Married on 06/24/2015

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. is the best, most complete wedding planning service at the beach. Cynthia and her team are professional, friendly, and thorough. They pay attention to every single little detail and make you feel comfortable and confident on your wedding day. I would highly recommend them for any bride looking for a positively wonderful experience.

Cynthia was amazing to work with. She was very responsive and made sure all of our requests were attended to promptly. To come in from out of town and have no worries or details to tend to upon arrival was priceless. You cannot beat the value of the service provided.

Melissa · Married on 08/23/2014

Cynthia and her team were wonderful! She was very professional and accommodated all of our needs and then some. The baker and photographer were also amazing. Would most definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for someone who wants genuinely cares about you and your special day!

Kaleigh · Married on 10/05/2013

Hi to future married couples reading this review!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

You can't go wrong with Cynthia and her team. Living in Ohio, I was nervous to trust someone in a completely different state to handle all the details of my wedding, especially since I wouldn't be meeting any of the vendors prior to the big day. However, I had no reason to worry. Thanks to Myrtle Beach Weddings, everything turned out perfect and people STILL talk about how amazing our wedding was--2 years later! In fact, my friend liked our wedding so much that she hired Cynthia for her own Myrtle Beach wedding.

Cynthia was always quick to respond to emails, friendly, professional, and had a solution for every problem. I probably drove her crazy with the constant stream of emails I sent her, but she always stayed friendly and professional, willing to calm all of my worries. Cynthia was also very flexible with any changes I requested and I quickly learned that I could trust her to take care of my requests. She'll work with you if you're dealing with a tight budget or will recommend vendors if you want to splurge on extra details. When my reception location went out of business--with no warning--Cynthia worked tirelessly to find another location, having to even contact places multiple times until she heard back from them.

My final piece of advice is to enjoy every minute or your wedding day, because it goes very fast, and to make sure you eat your wedding cake provided by Cynthia's vendor---it is to die for!

Everything was awesome! I loved it and it made my wedding day amazing!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2012

I absolutely loved Cynthia and would recommend her to anyone looking to get married at Myrtle Beach. While I was somewhat familiar with the area, I had no idea about venues for the wedding or reception, or vendors for my photography, DJ, and flowers. Cynthia suggested the perfect people for all of these things and my wedding was a huge success that my family still talks about today. We got married at the Hilton/Kingston Plantation and vacation there every year at the same time! I could not have done it without her. We still keep in touch and I'd be happy to talk to any bride-to-be that needs some reassurance that all will be well!

• SMNewcomb

Shannon · Married on 08/15/2012

Cynthia was great to work with and she made my dream wedding come together. I couldn't be happier with my wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2012

Being so from Ohio and trying to plan a wedding in South Carolina can be nerve racking but Cynthia helped me through it all. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding. It turned out perfect! I recommend her for anyone looking to get married in the Myrtle Beach area.

Gina · Married on 08/15/2015

From my experience with Cynthia I know that you do not need a year to plan a wedding, with her help we were able to plan our wedding in only 6 months. From the moment my now husband and I met Cynthia, I knew Myrtle Beach Weddings etc. was a great choice. Cynthia is a great business woman and an excellent wedding planner. She helped us create the wedding of our dreams while keeping it affordable. Even though we choose to have a destination wedding we never felt stressed out knowing that Cynthia was there to answer our questions no matter how trivial they seemed to us, they weren't to her. One of my concerns was hair for me and my bridesmaids for the day of the wedding. Cynthia, recommended an amazing stylist, that was able to travel to the hotel we were having the wedding. Everyone looked amazing! and our hair was perfect the whole night! We wanted a dj for our reception and Cynthia helped us with that too. We even had a last minute yes reply to our wedding and Cynthia was able to accommodate us with no problems. With the help of Cynthia and her staff our wedding was perfectly beautiful! IT was truly everything we dreamed of and more. I have and would recommend Myrtle Beach Weddings etc. to anyone wanting to have a destination beach wedding.

Casey · Married on 06/01/2013

Cynthia Swanson of Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was absolutely wonderful to work with during the planning and following through of my beach wedding, as an out-of-state resident! Cynthia, my new husband and I communicated mostly through emails and a few phone calls here and there closer to the wedding date. The convenience and professionalism that Cynthia upheld during the planning of my wedding was outstanding! She asked the questions and paid close attention to small details that I did not even remember telling her prior to the wedding, which became lovely surprises for me! Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. is highly recommended in my book if you are a bride planning a destination wedding!!