Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. Reviews

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.

Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.

Myrtle Beach, SC

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Desiree
    Desiree Married on 09/18/2021

Simply Beautiful

My wedding was simply beautiful! Cynthia and her team was amazing! My family was amazed at how beautiful My wedding was. She was very easy to work with and she responds quickly! She even helped me to stay calm through all my wedding day jitters. Thank you Cynthia!
  • Jay
    Jay L. Married on 06/12/2021

Best Wedding Planner in Myrtle Beach!!

Cynthia and everyone that worked with her were absolutely amazing!!! From the very beginning she was in constant touch with us regarding everything we wanted for our dream wedding. Everything was perfect! From the fresh flower bouquets, boutineers and flower decorations, to the wedding cake, music and dinner. She was amazing!! We wanted a video to music along with our pictures and we received both within a few days. Pictures and wedding video to music were very professional and well done. I chose yellow sunflowers and white roses for our flowers and every flower was perfect and fresh! Thank you Cynthia for all your hard work! Our dream wedding was perfect and I’m so glad we chose you to help make it that way 💛🌻😊
    Tyra V. Married on 05/22/2021

Exceptional

From day one Cynthia was professional , knowledgeable, informative, sweet and just all around lovely! I live in Georgia and she handled EVERYTHING! Any adjustments that I wanted to make she had the flexibility to oblige me. I’m happily married and don’t plan on doing this again but I would suggest to all who are looking for a wonderfully planned event with no worries..... use Myrtle Beach weddings, etc.
    Jill F. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Destination Wedding

Cynthia and her team were fabulous. All the details were taken care of so we were able to just enjoy the wedding and celebrate with friends and family. They were super accommodating for our multi cultural ceremony.

Happy Mother of the Groom
  • Marie
    Marie T. Married on 12/14/2019

Magical experience, not a single detail went unnoticed.

We were lucky enough to experience the absolute best of South Carolina’s crisp, sunny, beach weather! Cynthia is a blessing!
    Maria Married on 11/28/2019

Great experience !

Very professional, I would definitely recommend this place to get married !
    Stephanie Y. Married on 09/13/2019

September Wedding

Cynthia made my dream wedding come to reality. Everything I wanted she made happen. She also gave recommendations for other vendors or things I needed. She made the whole wedding planning process stressfree. I would definitely recommend Cynthia and her staff for any Myrtle Beach Events.
    Kitt W. Married on 06/17/2019

A beautiful experience

This was a wonderful experience with an extremely professional wedding planner. Cynthia and her team make everything easy. All parts of the wedding went off without a hitch. Thank you, Myrtle Beach Weddings!
  • Y
    Yesenia W. Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent and very organized

I live in Nevada, I planed my wedding in Myrtle Beach through emails, texts and phone calls, Cynthia did an amazing Job, everything turned out so beautiful, we were so happy with our beautiful ceremony and reception.
    Thank you Cynthia for all you do!
    We enjoyed our wedding very much!
    C Married on 06/08/2019

Very Helpful and Professional!

We had such a wonderful wedding at The Dunes Golf and Beach in Myrtle Beach! As the mother of the bride, it was important for me to focus on my daughter and not be stressed with the details of the day! Thank you, Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc and Catherine Powell for helping to make this a perfect day for all of us! Your “day-of” services were extremely valuable to all of us!
    Stacey Married on 04/28/2018
    Love cynthia?? Amazing person to work with! So kind and thoughtful!
    Melanie Married on 09/23/2017
    Cynthia and her team are rockstars. They think of everything and have relationships with the best vendors in MB. I was thoroughly impressed with Cynthia's professionalism and her responsiveness. I would hire Cynthia and her team again in a heartbeat!
    John Married on 09/16/2017
    Cynthia and her team were always a step ahead and made our Beach Wedding spectacular
    Joey Married on 08/05/2017
    Cynthia was so easy to work with! She made our wedding, beautiful, fun and best of all stress free! She was on top of every detail. Best of all she was effortless to communicate with. She responded to every question we had..no matter how small..as fast and efficient as possible. PLUS we threw in some changes on the rehearsal day and she so easily accommodated us! Thanks again Cynthia for a wonderful, unforgettable wedding!!
    Patti Married on 07/10/2017
    Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was awesome! If you want to just show up, get married and not have to worry about a thing, this is the place! Cynthia planned a beautiful wedding on the beach and reception close by for my Marine daughter with only a 6 week notice and was so understanding when I explained to her that communication with the future bride would take some time, being that the bride and groom are stationed in Okinawa, Japan and that anything could change due to them getting their leave approved. I highly recommend Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc.!!!
    Katrina Married on 07/07/2017
    Cynthia was absolutely amazing. She made Adam and I feel as though we were family. Our wedding night was everything we wanted and some. We are so appreciative and thankful of everything for our day! So happy we choose her and we highly recommend using her. Xoxo Cynthia we are so grateful. Love, Katrina and Adam Mesler
    Angela Married on 06/23/2017
    Cynthia is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! We're from Ohio and she made planning an 'out of town' wedding stress-free! She really listened to everything we wanted and just went above and beyond to make it happen. The vendors she provided were top notch, the venues she selected were perfect and the setup at the beach was beautiful. She is just the sweetest person and I honestly cannot say enough about how much I appreciate her. I told her when it was all said and done that I felt like a friend helped me plan my wedding, and I truly meant it. If you're looking to plan a wedding, stop here, you will not regret it!!!

Angela (Albright) Fusik
    Married 6/23/2017
    Mindy Married on 08/06/2016
    Cynthia did an excellent job. We had never been to Myrtle Beach so we had lots of questions. She answered all our questions through email and a few phone conversations. We ended up with a beautiful beach wedding. Cynthia was a blast to work with, so sweet. The ultimate wedding package they offer covers it all and she had it all perfectly planned out. She also helped us find the perfect hair stylist, DJ, wedding favors, and hotel accommodations for the 30+ guest we had joining us. Cynthia is the best!!
    Angela Married on 04/16/2016
    My daughter got married 4-17-16 and I can't say enough about how pleased I was with the wedding. Living out of town and planning a wedding I thought was going to be so over whelming but Cynthia made my daughters wedding worry free. Everything we expected and more was beyond what I had dreamed. Thanks so much for a beautiful wedding that went very smooth.
    Sarah Married on 01/16/2016
    Going into planning my wedding I certainly felt overwhelmed, yet I had a vision of what I wanted. Cynthia helped me extract the ideas I had in my head, and gave me tangible examples of what that looked like. She was flawless in her suggestions, and I felt like she really listened to me. I could not have asked for a better experience. She made the entire process less stressful, and way more fun. She was the necessary bridge I needed between getting everything out of my head, and planned out and organized. My wedding was beautiful, memorable, and I could not have done it without Cynthia at Myrtle Beach Weddings.
  • User2518757 2+ years ago
    Can't say enough great things about Myrtle Beach Weddings Etc! We can't imagine a more beautiful wedding. Cynthia was always there with answers to any questions we had, and all of the venues were perfect!
    Amanda Married on 09/19/2015
    DREAM COME TRUE WEDDING! I could not have asked for a more perfect and beautiful wedding. Our wedding day was more wonderful than we ever imagined or dreamed of. Cynthia was wonderful to work with and made all the planning for a beach wedding smooth. I recommend this company to anyone who wants a beautiful beach wedding. We will remember this day for the rest of our lives. We are so thankful for everything.
    Kelsey Married on 08/05/2015
    Cynthia and her team are very helpful! They took care of everything making our wedding stress free and gorgeous!
    Margret Married on 07/18/2015
    Cynthia from Myrtle Beach Weddings, Etc. was such a joy to work with. She made ALL my dreams come true with planning my fairy tale wedding. Not only was Cynthia professional but she was and still is very caring!! Cynthia eased all my worries. Kept in constant contact with me. And came through with all my requests. I was able to pick me colors and decorations. My cake was exactly what I wanted. Cynthia allowed me to add a "In memory of my mom and husbands dad". ceremony to our wedding. Cynthia is the BEST wedding planner!! I would recommend her to all future brides!! All your dreams will come true with Cynthia!! She was definitely a true blessing!! Not only did I have a DREAM wedding but I gained a very special friend!! You will not find another wedding planner like Cynthia!! I was lucky to find her!! She made all my dreams come true!! Thank you Cynthia!!