Myrtian Blue Reviews

Myrtian Blue 6
Myrtian Blue 7

Sammy Ec · Married on 08/25/2019

Sami wedding

Myrtian Blue made all our dreams come true and more. Wanting a bespoke wedding with olive trees, the sea and views, Myrtian Blue ricked every box. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you so much for being so amazing.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Myrtian Blue 8
    Myrtian Blue 9
    Myrtian Blue 10

Despina Papadopoulos · Married on 06/22/2019

We had a beautiful baptism for my little girl due to Amalia's great work. Thank you!

I was looking for an event planner that could assist me in organising my daughter's baptism in Greece. I was arranging the baptism from South Africa and was looking for a trusted planner that I felt comfortable with.

I found Amalia, from Myrtian Blue online. I emailed her and she responded to me promptly and took the time to address all the questions I had, unlike the other planners that gave me general high level feedback.

During the planning process Amalia frequently kept me updated, shared photos, provided recommendations and took the time to fully understand what I wanted and did everything in her power to make it happen. She also assisted in the legal/administrative matters registering the christening and ensuring that all was in order. I always felt that I was in good hands.

I did not have to worry about anything when we arrived in Greece and did not have to run around at all for the christening. All was perfectly arranged.

The venue recommended was truly wonderful. Food was amazing and we had the most beautiful views.
    In terms of flowers, I gave Amalia a budget and said to her to do whatever she thinks. I was blown away at what she did... she understood what I liked and was also able to make something beautiful within the budget.

Amalia, Thank you very much for arranging everything for me. We truly had the most beautiful baptism all thanks to you. I most certainly recommend her for all your event planning needs.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Mia · Married on 07/30/2017

Myrtian Blue organized the 2 most special days of my life, my wedding and my daughters baptism and I'm forever grateful! They did an amazing job and I'm thankful that they made my events so special especially helping me with everything being so far away. Amalia was so professional yet made me feel so comfortable. She was on top of everything! Thank u Myrtian Blue for everything!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Myrtian Blue 16
    Myrtian Blue 17
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/15/2017

Myrtian Blue were amazing at arranging my daughter's Christening. The team listened to my requests and customised the day for us perfectly even though I was all the way in the UK. They made sure I had all the right paperwork in place as well. The team stayed with us the entire time to see the day through and make sure everything was perfect. They were also wonderful to see through the registration process which follows the Christening and arranged all the appointments and logistics around that as well. Highly recommend this talented team!

Sent on 08/11/2017
  • User6206671 · 2+ years ago

It will be the perfect wedding !!!!
    It's a dreaming scene !!!! I can't wait !!!
    Everything is alredy in place!!!
    I'm soooo excited!!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Tania · Married on 09/19/2015

A great company. Thy helped me with EVERTHING. I love Greece and now I worship her.

Sent on 01/08/2016

EVERYTHING WERE AMAZING!I reccomend it το everyone!!!!

• I

Ioanna · Married on 08/22/2015

My beloved and I wanted to marry in Kefallonia - the place where we first met!!! Since we didn't have enough time to plan our wedding and we both wanted everything to be perfect that day, we decided to find a relevant vendor to help us. We contacted with several ones but in the end we decided to trust My Ionian Wedding. First and foremost, the personnel is so warm and the people there love what they do!! What we wanted was to enjoy OUR moment and My Ionian Wedding was there for us ΑΝΥΤΙΜΕ ensuring that not only the couple but all the guests would stay happy! They organized every single detail, from the wedding cake to a "surprise" video my husband wanted to be played that day. No need to say that the managers are creative and with a really good taste. Let me give you an example... we were proposed to place on the tables handmade yellow and blue ornaments (our favorite colors); they were so elegant that even today people call us to ask who had decorated them :) Soooo, I really really want to thank My Ionian Wedding and I would definitely recommend any couple to contact My Ionian Wedding for their dream wedding!! They managed to provide us magic moments in the best possible price!!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Maria · Married on 08/08/2015

The service was perfect and highly professional. Amalia and Katerina were always there for us with great ideas, making sure everything goes as we wished. I would recommend My Ionian Wedding to anyone who wants a destination wedding in Greece!

Sent on 01/09/2016

extraordinary all of it !!!
    still feel excited about the time we spend last summer !!!
    congratulations to the planner!