Myrtian Blue Reviews

8 | Athens, GR

8 Reviews for Myrtian Blue

8 Myrtian Blue Reviews

Mia · Married on 07/30/2017

Myrtian Blue organized the 2 most special days of my life, my wedding and my daughters baptism and I'm forever grateful! They did an amazing job and I'm thankful that they made my events so special especially helping me with everything being so far away. Amalia was so professional yet made me feel so comfortable. She was on top of everything! Thank u Myrtian Blue for everything!

Myrtian Blue 1
    Myrtian Blue 6
    Myrtian Blue 7
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/15/2017

Myrtian Blue were amazing at arranging my daughter's Christening. The team listened to my requests and customised the day for us perfectly even though I was all the way in the UK. They made sure I had all the right paperwork in place as well. The team stayed with us the entire time to see the day through and make sure everything was perfect. They were also wonderful to see through the registration process which follows the Christening and arranged all the appointments and logistics around that as well. Highly recommend this talented team!

• User6206671 · 2+ years ago

It will be the perfect wedding !!!!
    It's a dreaming scene !!!! I can't wait !!!
    Everything is alredy in place!!!
    I'm soooo excited!!!

Tania · Married on 09/19/2015

A great company. Thy helped me with EVERTHING. I love Greece and now I worship her.

EVERYTHING WERE AMAZING!I reccomend it το everyone!!!!

• I

Ioanna · Married on 08/22/2015

My beloved and I wanted to marry in Kefallonia - the place where we first met!!! Since we didn't have enough time to plan our wedding and we both wanted everything to be perfect that day, we decided to find a relevant vendor to help us. We contacted with several ones but in the end we decided to trust My Ionian Wedding. First and foremost, the personnel is so warm and the people there love what they do!! What we wanted was to enjoy OUR moment and My Ionian Wedding was there for us ΑΝΥΤΙΜΕ ensuring that not only the couple but all the guests would stay happy! They organized every single detail, from the wedding cake to a "surprise" video my husband wanted to be played that day. No need to say that the managers are creative and with a really good taste. Let me give you an example... we were proposed to place on the tables handmade yellow and blue ornaments (our favorite colors); they were so elegant that even today people call us to ask who had decorated them :) Soooo, I really really want to thank My Ionian Wedding and I would definitely recommend any couple to contact My Ionian Wedding for their dream wedding!! They managed to provide us magic moments in the best possible price!!!

Maria · Married on 08/08/2015

The service was perfect and highly professional. Amalia and Katerina were always there for us with great ideas, making sure everything goes as we wished. I would recommend My Ionian Wedding to anyone who wants a destination wedding in Greece!

extraordinary all of it !!!
    still feel excited about the time we spend last summer !!!
    congratulations to the planner!