mynewdj Reviews

14 Reviews for mynewdj

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/01/2019

Great DJ and MC

Aaron was wonderful to have DJ for our wedding. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept our night on track! The music was fun and his personality as an MC kept the party going. We could not have asked for a better DJ! Highly recommend! Great price too!

Sent on 09/07/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your vendor team on your wedding day. I enjoyed being there to support you. And thank you for the awesome review!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/31/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day!

DJ Harris did an incredible job with helping us coordinate our wedding day. His services were affordable and provided tremendous value for us. We did not have a day of coordinator so his experience and advice was very helpful in having our wedding flow smoothly. He always made himself available to connect before the wedding and always had answers to questions that we had. He was very adaptable to the vibes of the crowd at the wedding and was able to coordinate a huge venue without ever seeing it before! We would recommend DJ Harris to anyone that is looking for a DJ for their special day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Thank you, Whitney! I had so much fun at your wedding and I really enjoyed playing music for your family and Guests! I am so glad that you chose me to be your DJ. Thanks again for the opportunity and for taking time to write a review.

Best,
    Aaron (DJ Harris)
  • Melissa

Melissa Murphy · Married on 07/21/2019

Aaron is the best!

Aaron was so personable and easy to work with! He communicated with us throughout the entire planning process and accommodated everything we asked for. We were so happy knowing that he would be there to help guide the day for our guests, as well as give them some fun music to dance to! Thank you so much for being so awesome!

Sent on 07/24/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Melissa, I really enjoyed DJ'ing your wedding. I am glad that I was able to bring an experience that you and your Guests appreciated. Thank you for hiring me for your wedding!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 06/22/2019

Very Professional and Fun to Work With

We loved Aaron! He was very professional but knows how to have a good time. His energy was infectious, he kept our guests on the dance floor till the last dance!
    Thanks Aaron!!

Sent on 07/03/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Thank you, Alex! I am glad that I was able to support your wedding day and be a part of a special life milestone event in your life.

Susan · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding - Best Dj

Dj Aaron Harris is the ultimate package for all your Dj needs. Very professional, Amazing with crowds, Very Talented and just down to earth to work with. We are so pleased that we choose his services. Couldn't ask for better . Very deserving of 5 star review

Sent on 03/04/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was a pleasure being your DJ from start to finish. The ceremony was awesome and it was great watching everyone share the dance floor together from the youngest to the oldest. Thanks again for hiring me to be your DJ!

Ryan Cone · Married on 01/20/2019

Perfect Wedding DJ

Aaron was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/03/2019

mynewdj's reply:

Ryan, thank you for hiring me to be your DJ. I enjoyed interacting with your family and getting a chance to play tunes for everyone in the family. Thanks for hiring me as your DJ!

Cynthia Johnston · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

Aaron was truly an amazing DJ. He was responsive, helpful and really great to work with. Multiple times throughout our wedding, people came up to me and told us how perfect the music was. He was such a great addition to our wedding and I would recommend him for anything!

Sent on 12/11/2018

mynewdj's reply:

Cynthia, it was a pleasure to be your DJ and I am so glad to hear that Guests were complimenting the music during the wedding.

Thank you for writing a review.

Beth · Married on 09/15/2018

Great having Aaron Dj my wedding! He was very professional and kept the dance floor full the whole wedding. Many people at our wedding talked about how much they enjoyed the music after the wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Tracy · Married on 07/28/2018

Aaron is so easy to work with! He showed up early and kept the music going! My guests heard their requests and the dance floor was busy all night!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Shaylyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Dj Harris was amazing as a DJ! He was so helpful in the timeline of the day and keeping things on task! I had never met with him until the day of the wedding but just phone calls made me feel very confident he would do great! And he did! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Harris was great to work with and made wedding day preparations so easy. Everything from start to finish was done extremely well. His prices are more than reasonable compared to his competitors and he was very professional. Every request I made was handled with ease and made my day stress free. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ and will request his services again in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rachael · Married on 07/07/2018

Aaron was great to work with from the initial meeting through our wedding day! He timed all of our processional music perfectly and adapted the music throughout the reception based on our guests' dancing. We asked him to facilitate "trivia" questions based on my husband and I in order to excuse tables to go through the buffet line, and his personality, enthusiasm, and charisma was perfect for this task! He consistently interacted with our guests and always took our preferences into account. Combined with his affordability, I would recommend Aaron for anybody looking for an excellent DJ!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hayley · Married on 07/16/2016

DJ Harris did my wedding in 2016! He kept everyone dancing and entertained for hours! He even got on stage and had a dance off with my father, he is truly the best you’re going to find! I would recommend him for any sort of ceremony, especially a wedding :)

Sent on 07/26/2018

Amanda Quintana · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely amazing and magical!

DJ Harris did an AMAZING job for our special day! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and played songs and created an atmosphere that reflected that!

Sent on 07/28/2020