MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

22 | Astoria, NY

22 Reviews for MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT

Dayna Prepis · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Best team and music for our wedding!

DJ Savas, Olympia, Andreas and the entire family at Mylos Entertainment made our wedding EXACTLY the kind of night we wanted it to be. The planning processes was so easy with them and we felt at ease knowing they would blend the perfect atmosphere - even though we asked for A LOT of specifics and styles of music. The balance of Greek and English music, seamless transition into style (Spanish, House, Funk, Hip Hop - ALL of the music we loved) set the tone for the entire evening. The music and their team brought the perfect energy without being overwhelming, balanced and they are genuinely the nicest people ever. We had so much fun and have been to other weddings and restaurants and have just as much fun when it's not our own big day!

Definitely a trustworthy family business and am so relieved and happy we chose them. From cocktail hour, to first dances and dinner music, until late into the night - everyone had a blast. Thank you Mylos Entertainment, we love you guys!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Irene

Irene Parlamis · Married on 06/08/2019

We all danced all night!!

What an amazing time we all had at the wedding, we all danced all night!! DJ Sava an his wife Olympia who heads up the band made sure my wedding was one tat no one would soon forget! They were both extremely helpful when we were choosing our music and in what order things should be done. I have gotten so many compliments since my big day from my guests in regards to the DJ/Band. Most of them said it was the best wedding they have attended! Thank you Sava and Olympia for helping us have an unforgettable night!

Sent on 07/09/2019

VASILIKI · Married on 05/05/2018

Olympia and Sava were excellent! They kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. They set the tone for an amazing, memorable evening. We can't thank you enough.

Sent on 06/28/2018

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

thanks Vasiliki for the great review !! It was a pleasure, and we wish you the very best !!! xoxo

Demitri · Married on 04/29/2018

I love this band and DJ! DJ Savvas and Olympia are wonderful. They did my brothers wedding 10 years ago and I am so happy I used them again. Not only did they accommodate my playlist, they were our pleasure to work with from the beginning up to the last song. They kept our dance floor full all night and I already got a lot of compliments of what a fun party we had. Without a doubt, will I hire them for my future events. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/02/2018

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Demetri !!! We loved entertaining your family and guests !!!
    We thank you and your family for the on going support !!!
    kisses to all !!

Arg · Married on 02/01/2018

Amazing, they have every song in the book and can adjust for various style. They presented a perfect timeline as we requested and were also astute and flexible to make adjustments for any changes during the event.

Sent on 02/09/2018

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review :)))

Rodianna · Married on 01/27/2018

Olympia and Savas were the most professional vendors I had the opportunity of working with. I had a mixed wedding in the sense that I'm Greek and married an American. I worked with Savas and Olympia to come up with the perfect playlist to accommodate everyone's preferences without foregoing my own favorite songs. They are attentive to your needs and are honest about what they are certain will work and will not work. If I were to throw another bash they are at the top of my list of vendors to call and work with again. My now husband was nervous about having a Greek entertainer because he thought that the Greek music would be overkill. He was pleasantly surprised at how well it all worked and how quickly all the Americans were up to Greek dance. Another very distinct thing that I remember is that while I was dancing zembekiko I specifically told Savas I only wanted to play 1-2 songs and then to cut back to American music. A bunch of people wanted to dance with me and our second song was 10 seconds way from being finished. I quickly glanced at Savas and Olympia and asked if they could play one more zembekiko song with what may have been 10 seconds notice. He missed no step and transitioned to another song as if it were planned. This couple knows what they are doing. You will not be disappointed. Olympia may as well have been my night of wedding planner. She is professional, helpful, and gets the crowd going. If you want a stress free, enjoyable, unforgettable experience, then pick Mylos Entertainment and move on.

Sent on 03/08/2018

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Rodianna for your fantastic review !!! How observant you were that night lol !!! We had a blast entertaining you guys !!! All the best to you and your family !! warmest regards olympia & sava

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

I want to thank DJ Andreas, Sava, Olympia and the entire Mylos team for their professionalism, commitment and smiling faces! My Sweet 16 was awesome thanks to them. My friends are still talking about it.

Sent on 12/18/2017

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks for the great review Tiffany !!! It was a pleasure entertaining you, your family and guests !! Happy new year !!! :)

Athena · Married on 09/22/2017

Very enthusiastic... very professional...creates a fun party mood. Motivates the crowd to dance.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Robin · Married on 06/08/2017

We were so happy with Olympia and Savas and the entire Mylos Entertainment team. They took the time before the event collaborating on my song selections and timing of the music and announcements for the lineup of the event. They were true professionals every step of the way and played the perfect amount of Greek and American music. I would use them again with no hesitation. Loved Mylos Entertainment and would recommend them all the way.

Sent on 06/22/2017

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful review Robin. We had a great time entertaining your friends and family !!! much love Olympia & Savas
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/23/2017

We used Mylos entertainment for our engagement and wedding. Savva and Olympia were fabulous. They professionalism and service was extraordinary. I just hired them again for my husband's surprise birthday party and can't wait. I've been to other weddings and social functions that have hired other entertainment companies and by far Mylos entertainment is superior.
    I. Grammenos-Selearis

Sent on 04/14/2017

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Irene for the great review !! We are so looking forward to your upcoming party !!! Happy Easter !! me agape olympia k savas
  • User3373188 · event on 01/21/2017

Olympia and Savas thank you so much for a wonderful event. The music was awesome! My sons baptism was a hit. Words can not explain how grateful we are. You guys are extremely professional, flexible and attentive. Olympia walked me through the entire night over the phone and explained the type of music you were going to play and when. VERY detail oriented - They even thought about the kids and brought streamers , hats and noise makers. You guys are the best!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Lisa, we really appreciate the wonderful review :-)

Vickie · Married on 11/05/2016

Wedding planning can be tricky but Mylos Entertainment was a no brainer for my husband and I when we were married November 2016. The quality of service was amazing! From our planning appointments, calls before the event, all the way up to the day of- working with Olympia and Savas was a blast. They are professional, fun, and reassuring that you will have a great event! The music was great, vibes were awesome, and the enthusiasm from the entertainment was key! One thing that was very important to me was that the dance floor was always full and we have a fun party- that was definitely the case. We were so happy with the event and our guests very impressed with the enthusiasm from Mylos entertainment!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Joan · Married on 10/16/2016

I just don't know where to begin--from start to finish you made our children's wedding an "epic" event!
    The key to a great party is always the music and how you can get your guests to dance--Savvas and Olympia--you nailed it. The number of texts, emails and phone calls from family and friends complimenting me on the band is amazing! I am certainly promoting you both!
    The ease of working with you, your quick response to any concerns and your professional handling of the evening just elevated our wedding from super to superior!
    The continuous music and dancing was so contagious--everyone joined in (Greek and non-Greek) and I am sure many went home ----only complaining that their feet hurt!!
    Thank you again for making our children's wedding a night to remember!
    JoanS

Sent on 10/24/2016

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Joan for the wonderful review and compliments. We also had an amazing time partying with your family and guests !! Congrats to the new Mr & Mrs again, all the best to them !!!

Dino · Married on 05/02/2015

Selecting Mylos for our music and MC wedding needs was easily the best decision from our wedding! Olympia and Sava were proactive in working with us before the wedding to accommodate all of our needs --coordinating Greek, Bulgarian and American music. Olympia spent several hours the week before the wedding helping us coordinate everything, which gave us such peace of mind.

They preformed perfectly on our wedding day! Olympia has an excellent singing voice. Sava and the band played all of the live Greek music so well --and they even take some of their music pieces onto the dance floor, which adds a nice touch! Olympia has such great and positive energy as the MC, and does an incredible job getting everybody up on the dance floor! They clearly listened to everything we wanted--and made it happen in ways that we couldn't have imagined! We had to basically pull people of the dance floor at the end of the night because the venue wanted to shut down and everyone was enjoying the music/dancing so much!

We didn't realize until after the wedding how important it is to have the right entertainment..Even 7 months later, we receive tons of compliments about the awesome entertainment from our wedding --live Greek music, great MC job, and awesome mix of American music! We highly recommend Mylos --they are the best at what they do, incredibly professional, and friendly too!

Sent on 01/17/2016

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks so much Dino for the wonderful review !! We had an awesome time partying with you guys !!

Christina · Married on 01/10/2015

We used the dj and Greek band from Mylos for our wedding and they did a fantastic job!!! I had seen them perform prior, at a Greek, Italian, American wedding and could not believe how flawlessly the music was blended and mixed.

Being of Greek descent and marrying into a jewish Israeli family, I had my concerns regarding the music and flow between Greek, Jewish and American music. It was also very important for my parents to hire a Greek American MC. Mylos fulfilled all of our requests. The announcements were in Greek and English ,their Greek band played all the traditional and contemporary music, while their Greek American dj played the Israeli, American and clubby Greek music.
    It was one big non stop party !!!! Thanks again Sava, Olympia and crew !!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Let me start off by saying I am VERY picky with my music. I believe it truly sets the tone of a party and so I am so glad I booked DJ Sava and Mylos for my son’s christening.
    Let me just say, DJ Sava is the best at setting the tone with unique, modern, and interesting music. It set such a positive mood for my event.
    Not only did Mylos take all of my preferences to heart, they exceeded my expectations by taking my feedback and expanding on it. Olympia and Sava’s great sense of intuition made me feel at ease, as I admittedly didn’t have the time I would have wanted to be super detailed in my response to them when they asked about he formalities of the party. They knew, without me saying, exactly what I wanted! And they were super flexible for things I didn’t quite have an answer to!
    All in all, booking with Mylos was stress free, pleasant experience and they EXCEEDED my expectations when they delivered!
    Thank you so much! Looking forward to the next event!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lila · Married on 11/16/2013

The first time I saw the group perform I told, my then boyfriend that we're going to use them for our wedding. Started seeing them more and more and at every event had the best time. Fast forward 5 years and I ended up using them for our wedding. Could not have asked for a better night. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. From Greek to American music everyone was dancing and people wouldn't stop raving about the band and singer. Just from that night I had 3 people ask me who the group was so they can use for their wedding. They know how to bring life to the party.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Eleni · Married on 09/21/2013

Wonderful DJ! Played everything we asked for and more:) I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Andreas · Married on 07/16/2011

Sava and Olympia are truly remarkable people. They EXCEEDED all expectations for our wedding and everyone had a blast (my family still talks about the music). They know exactly how to read the audience, when to quiet down, and how to get people up and moving. They are pros who REALLY know how to throw a party. I also want to mention that since then, we've used them for every single other large party we've thrown and have recommended them to everyone we know. I would not consider (or trust) anyone else.

Sent on 01/18/2018

MYLOS ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Andrea for the amazing review and for your support and loyalty !!
    Much love to the family from us :)

victoria · Married on 06/14/2009

Very proffesional and talented group. They provided the latest hits as well as all of the traditional Greek music which was important to us. The band and DJ were really in tune with the crowd, playing the right music at the best points during the event.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Soteria · Married on 02/25/2017

I loved Mylos Entertainment. They were amazing at our wedding and everyone raved about them. Our wedding was a constant party with minimal stops for breaks with music (just like we wanted) and it really made a world of a difference! My family and friends had an amazing time dancing the night away. My sister will also have them for her wedding in April! Can't wait.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

4.2
      3.0

Mylos is a Greek DJ company. They did a great job mixing Greek and American music for our wedding. We hired them very last minute as our other DJ fell through, and were very happy with their services. Everyone kept telling us how great the music was. Only complaint is that I had specifically requested NO lights, but they brought them anyway (for free!) and we had to ask them to turn them off for our first dance and parent dances. I didnt want purple lights ruining the photos. They eventually turned them on again, but it was during the dancing so I didn't mind. **Money on the floor goes to the DJ for tip!**

Sent on 11/09/2013