Myles Studio Photography Reviews

82 | Highland, NY

82 Reviews for Myles Studio Photography

Tiara · Married on 09/23/2017

Beautiful Photography

Meeting Myles was such an easy process. He made us feel comfortable (and my husband smile and laugh within minutes after meeting him) and was very knowledgable about all aspects of photography. His professionalism showed through his work and the quality in our photos. We were undecided about our engagement photos location and he assisted us with selecting a location by emailing us various location to choose from. He has wide variety of frames, albums, invitations, thank you cards etc., making it a one stop shop. The most difficult thing we had to do was to select the photos for our album, as they were so beautiful and we wanted to put just about every one of the photos in the album. We would highly recommend choosing Myles Studios for your special day!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/30/2017

Using Myles was an overall great experience!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for that review. We truly appreciate you, and congratulate you on your wedding.

Myles and Sandi are two very great people to work with. They are very flexible and accommodating to your needs/wants. They are professionals who are not only dedicated to their work, but also dedicated to building a strong relationship with their clients. They are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/21/2013

My husband and I couldn't thank Myles and his wife Sandy enough for the awesome pictures from our wedding day. Myles really captured every detail. The whole day was a blur to me of course, but because Myles really captured every detail I was able to relive my wedding day all over again. There were so many things in the pictures that I didn't remember seeing on my wedding day. I look at my wedding pictures at least once a week because of the feeling it gives me. I have Myles to thank for that. Photography is Myles calling and he is the right one to get for such special ocassions as this. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. You guys are truly a blessing to us, and we pray you'll be blessed for many years to come.

Good photographer, wish there were more photos of the brides family. The end result was very nice.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. It is our goal to capture all of the special moments and people, and do apologize for missing anyone, but hope and pray that you'll continue to enjoy your photography for years to come.

Heather · Married on 04/18/2009

We would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2009
  • MrMagoo

Tom · Married on 07/18/2009

4.2
      3.0

Myles, from Myles Studio Photography, was a great photographer! He was very attentive to all of our needs and requests. He was very professional before and during our big day! The quality of his work was beyond our expectations. My wedding album is beautiful and exactly what I dreamed it would look like.

Sent on 07/31/2010