Myles Studio Photography Reviews

82 | Highland, NY

82 Reviews for Myles Studio Photography

Dana · Married on 11/30/2013

Myles and Sandi were amazing! We didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day. They captured every important moment! It was freezing on our wedding day but that didn't stop them from doing the outdoor photos we really wanted! I would absolutely recommend Myles Studio Photography to anyone!

Sent on 02/19/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/23/2013

Myles (Myles Studio Photography) and his wife Sandy made our day awesome ! Meeting with them before our big day to make all the arrangements was like sitting down with family . On our wedding day they remember all the little details that we wanted and the pictures are absolutely amazing . We thank them from the bottom of our married hearts!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/31/2013

Myles Studio did the photography for our wedding. We were extremely happy with their professionalism and their quality of their work. We would strongly recommend their services for anyone's photography needs.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review. We truly appreciate it.

Christie J. · Married on 07/12/2013

We absolutely loved working with Myles and his wife Sandi. Not only did the capture such beautiful photos, they were so personable, fun, and very reliable. Even our guests have made comments about how nice they were! My sister used them a few years ago, and we are so glad we chose to use them too! They really make you feel special and you can tell they love what they do. We wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone in search of a photographer.

Sent on 09/03/2013

When we first sat down with Myles and Sandi on our search for a photographer we just knew that they were going to be the perfect fit for our wedding day. We couldn't stop talking about how friendly and comfortable they made us feel in their studio. They provided us with many options for our wedding package and we are so pleased with having chose them for our June 2013 wedding. I highly recommend getting an engagement shoot because we got the chance to connect with Myles and get to know him better before our wedding day. On our wedding day Myles and Sandi were so attentive and helpful. They were so present in the moment and even helped me calm down at certain moments throughout the day! They are such pleasant and wonderful people that it really is no surprise to me that they do such an amazing job capturing life's beautiful moments. If you want a photographer who will capture the true essence of you and your future spouse I would highly recommend Myles Studio Photography. They are with you every step of the way and provide such beautiful photographs. My guests still can not stop talking about our two wonderful photographers. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Myles and his wife Sandy were the most wonderful people to work with on our wedding day, and the year leading up to the day. I met Myles at my very first Bridal Expo. After being bombarded with other vendors selling their wares, several in a very aggressive fashion, meeting Myles and his wife Sandy was a breath of fresh air. They did not force me to look at their photos, or listen to their pitch, instead they spoke with me and took the time to connect with me as the bride. Even in the middle of the Grandview, with hundreds of people around, they took the time to make me feel like I was the most important person in the room. I knew that this was the studio that I wanted to photograph the most exciting day of my life. When I took my fiance to meet Myles at his studio, he too knew that we would hire him, not even knowing the cost. Myles pricing is very fair and the quality of his work is fantastic. We are awaiting our photo albums, but are not the least bit wary of the outcome. Our wedding guests commented on how personable Myles and Sandy were and how out of the way they were. I could not have asked for nicer, more talented photographers to capture the moments of my wedding. I can say for certain that at any milestone in our marriage, we will always call upon Myles Studios to capture the moment.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review. We hope and pray that we can continue to be a blessing to you, Stephen, and your whole family.

Maria · Married on 09/23/2012

Myles and Sandi are Exceptional! They are true artists and made everything a lot of fun on our wedding day. The outcome of everything is all we hoped for and more!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Rosanna · Married on 09/02/2012

Not only were Myles and Sandi a pleasure to work with before and on our wedding day, but also after when working on our albums!! We picked up our completed album and parent albums about 7 months after our wedding and we could not be happier with the end results!! Our albums are everything Myles and Sandi promised and then some! It is obvious that they are professional and personalized albums made just for you; Some of the other vendors we looked into gave you just a plain black or brown cover (not what we wanted). With Myles you get to pick the picture you would like on the cover, as well as the pictures that go into the album. This could normally be a daunting task, but with Myles and Sandi's help it was fun and exciting! They let you pick the pictures but when you need that little bit of professional advice they are there to help.
    We also loved that we had the option of reviewing the album before it was made! This gave us a sneak peak before we received the finished products.
    Overall, Myles and Sandi are fantastic to work with!! They work with you throughout the entire process, and they were very accommodating! I would definitely recommend Myles and Sandi to anyone looking for a great photographer!!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Tori · Married on 08/03/2012

Wonderful photographer and fun to work with :-)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Katie · Married on 06/16/2012

Myles was a fabulous wedding photographer! He was amazing with us and our families! He really was very discrete when shooting and captured the most special moments at our wedding! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 01/12/2013

Dana · Married on 05/06/2012

There are not enough words to describe the style and professionalism that Myles brought to our wedding day! Not only does he manage to correctly capture every moment, but also every emotion that follows. He truly has a gift for seeing the perfect shot. He captured every moment we asked for and the ones that just happened. He has a eye for that perfect moment that you want to relive over and over after the day is done. He also had the most reasonable prices for what he has to offer. While we researched other photographers, his prices were the best for the quality of the pictures and all that is offered in each package! He is a must have!!! We just received the album and the other photographs promised with our package, and Sandi did an excellent job! The album will be a treasure for the rest of our marriage. It captures all of the important moments. The quality is outstanding, especially considering how reasonable the price was. We would recommend Myles to any and everyone planning a wedding. He and his wife are excellent.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for this review. We really appreciate to two of you. You certainly are a very special couple.

Tim · Married on 04/28/2012

It was great working both Myles and his wife. They are both very professional and gave experienced advice. They were able to accommodate our various requests and were very quick to respond to any questions we had. Myles was very professional throughout the wedding and the reception. The proofs, post processing and book were amazing and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Chrissy · Married on 11/05/2011

Myles and Sandi were phenomenal to work with. From the initial consultation through the engagement shoot through the Wedding Day and beyond; their professionalism, care, and commitment to customer satisfaction gave me one less thing to worry about in planning the big day. When I received my final products, I was so overjoyed atthe quality and creativity that went into putting together these masterpieces. I would reccomend Myles Studio Photography to anyone and EVERYONE!!! Chrissy Thornton

Sent on 07/10/2013

Latoya · Married on 05/28/2010

Working with Myles made my wedding experience even better. His photos were excellent and we got exactly what we wanted for a great price. We would do it again and wish to continue to work with myles and sandi for future photos!!!

Latoya and Robert King

Sent on 11/05/2010

Jill · Married on 10/10/2009

We were so much more than satisifed with Myles. He was extremely flexible and accomadating to anything that we needed. His photos were beyond words wonderful. He captured all of the important moments of our special day. We could not have imagined having anyone else for our photographer. He and his wife Sandy are true artists who told the story of our wedding with their work better than we could have hoped for. They are absolutely incredible and we will certainly be using their services again in the future!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2009

We are so happy with our wedding photos! Myles was great to work with and very responsive to our requets.

Sent on 05/08/2010

Diana · Married on 09/27/2009

Myles Photography was amazing and I am thrilled with our wedding photos. In addition, Myles is extremely helpful and has made my wedding day enjoyable and priceless. I would recommend Myles quality of photography�s and services to any newlyweds.

Sent on 11/18/2009

Tonya · Married on 09/12/2009

We loved Myles and Sandi! From our engagement photos all the way to our wedding album they captured the most beautiful moments without us realizing it! They got to know our personalities in such a short period of time it was amazing. You will not find an easier "vendor" to deal with. Myles had some great ideas and My husband and I couldnt be happier with our total experience.

Sent on 07/21/2010

Kimberly · Married on 06/14/2009

For a wedding, a photographer is one of the most important aspects that makes a wedding memorable. The day goes by so fast that the pictures will become memories for a lifetime. When it came to picking a photographer we wanted to be sure we made the right decision. When we met with Myles, there was a calm and comfortable feeling and a sense that we were in good hands. I recommend Myles Studio 100%. Their professionalism, flexibilty, quality of work, pricing and communication was excellent. We never had to worry about a thing. Our pictures came out beautiful and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 12/29/2009

Christina · Married on 04/19/2009

Myles did our engagement and wedding photos. We had great time working with him and he's very accomodating. The pictures were gorgeous and we are all very happy with the product and service provided by Myles. If we have another event, we will certain contact Myles again!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Ryan · Married on 06/03/2017

Myles and his wonderful wife, Sandra, were great to work with! Great communicators, very adaptive to our unique needs or requests, on time if not early, very professional and courteous. Myles was able to get hundreds of great shots the day of the wedding, all by himself. One of the bride's maids commented that she wished she had had a photographer as great as Myles at her wedding. A Groomsman that is getting into professional photography was shocked at how many photos Myles was able to get by himself. He didn't miss anything! We received a flash drive with over 600 gorgeous photos a few weeks after the wedding.

His wife Sandi was great to work with as well doing our invitations! They were both very easy to work with and accommodating as we had to reschedule a few appointments.

I would Highly recommend them both to anyone!

Thank you, Myles and Sandi! (sorry for the very delayed review)

Sent on 09/15/2017

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. It was our pleasure and honor to be able to capture images for your wedding. We can;t thank you enough for choosing us.

Glenys · Married on 11/01/2014

Outstanding and kind in every way!! What a pleasure to have Myles with us on our special day. He was kind and professional and caught every special moment we could have possibly wanted. The packages range from super affordable to all out lux and the album they put together for us made a priceless thank-you gift for my new in-laws. Myles is the best!!

Sent on 02/16/2016
  • Shanise

Shanise M. · Married on 05/24/2019

Highly Recommended

Choosing a wedding photographer is difficult. There is a myriad to choose from with different styles and price ranges. After several months of research and through a family friend recommendation, my husband and I choose Myles to capture our May 24th wedding. Myles is great to work with. He understands the nuances of planning a wedding and make the photography process simple. He and his wife create memorable moments that you’ll cherish over a lifetime. If you want wedding photos that manages to capture candid touching, funny and tender moments, then wait no longer to book Myles Studio Photography for your special day.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. It was our pleasure being your wedding photographer. We hope and pray you'll enjoy your photos for many years to come.

Bethany · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect day

Myles knowledge and experience was super helpful during the planning process! He is friendly and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He stayed true to what we asked for in the photos and gave us many great ideas. He really went out of his way to understand us as a couple and knew what was important to us ! Myles helped make our special day Perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. I really appreciate you, and enjoyed being your wedding photographer. I hope you;ll enjoy your images for many years to come,

Kathleen · Married on 10/14/2017

Myles and his wife are wonderful to work with! We had smooth sailing throughout the whole process. They are so easy to meet with and have a great passion for what they do.

Sent on 03/13/2018