Myles Studio Photography Reviews

82 | Highland, NY

82 Reviews for Myles Studio Photography

Kira · Married on 08/12/2017

Walking into Myles studio is like walking into a bread and breakfast its so relaxing a peaceful he takes pride in his services and even put a slide show of another couples engagement shoot for us he gave us a ton of advice to prepare for our shoot and i love that his packages included an album. For our engagement shoot he didn't limit us and even went on a hike up a mountain to get the best shot! We also used his wife Sandi for our invites which turned out amazing and she sat with us for 2 hours doing them. Anytime I email or call them I always get a response within 24 hours I cant wait for our wedding to see the pictures!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for that awesome review. I'm looking forward to an amazing day at your wedding.

Liz · Married on 06/30/2017

We had a great experience with Myles and we are so grateful for his talent and our beautiful wedding album. Our pictures was the most important thing to us. At Myles Studio Photography you can’t beat the price or the product. We are telling all our friends to use Myles for their weddings.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Clif · Married on 06/10/2017

We used Myles Studio as our photgrapher for our engagement shots and our wedding in June 2017. We wanted a water falls location for our engagement photos. He picked the spot and the photos were excellent. Everyone thought he was the best at our wedding. He included everyone and did mot miss a shot. He is the best. We could not be happier with the whole experience. We will use him again for family photos and would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

I can't thank you enough for that wonderful review. I loved photographing your wedding. It is my honor to be your wedding photographer.

Erin · Married on 04/28/2017

We used Myles for our engagement photos and our wedding, everything he did was beautiful and perfect. He made my day definitely one of a kind. I was so impressed that I also had my daughter's senior photos with him.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you , thank you, thank you ! ! ! You really have a wonderful family. God bless all of you.

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2017

Since I was planning my wedding in a short period of time, I was extremely impressed with Myles' professionalism and working with my crazy work schedule. On the day of the wedding, things were running a little behind, but he was able to improvise and started taking photos of the landscape, the tavern at Diamond Mills, my dress, etc. He was great to work with, did not make us feel like we were on the spot, and captured some amazing moments. I only have the sneak peek, as our wedding was less than a week ago, but I know the rest of the pictures will be equally amazing. Myles is a great choice for your wedding photographer and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Meghan · Married on 11/19/2016

Myles was the photographer for our wedding, and I cannot say enough amazing things about this man and his work!! He is very professional and so talented, but also brought so much fun and energy to us and our party! His experience made everything so easy on us, being able to do everything we asked, but also consistently coming up with ideas we didn't think of! He sent sneak preview pictures to us the day after the wedding that had everyone's jaw dropping. As our journey continues and we start a family, we will definitely be reaching out to him again.

Myles, we cannot thank you enough!!!
    Brendon & Meghan Risano

Sent on 11/25/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for you comments. I really appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your wedding. The two of you are an amazing couple. I pray you'll enjoy your photos for many years to come.

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

Myles is amazing with the magical moments he captures. Even before your wedding day he creates a wonderful relationship and makes sure the whole wedding process is going along without an issue. Honestly once I got engaged I told my husband I know who I want to be our photographer since Myles photographed my two older sister's weddings. Once seeing our engagement photos my husband and I knew we chose the correct photographer because Myles was able to capture the love we have for each other. We were even more excited to see how our wedding photos would look! The day of the wedding Myles showed up and started working right away. He captured the little memories that I wouldn't even have thought of and started his magic of photography. He was never in the way or a burden when taking photos. He just made sure every moment was captured, and it was! After meeting with Myles and Sandi to create our album I thought it would be so hard but their process of picking the correct photographs to create your album made the experience so much easier. At the end of the day, my husband and I have long lasting memories to continue to share with our families by the photos Myles captured. Thank you Myles!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for the awesome review, and for choosing us for your wedding. We had such a wonderful time working with you and your families. It's my hope you will enjoy you photos for many, many years to come.

Terrance · Married on 08/07/2016

You should take the time to meet with Myles and his wife. See all the fantastic works they have been a part of. They give great advice and they are very patient. Myles's experience gives him an insight that you will not get with most photographers! My wife and I couldn't be happier and we are overjoyed with EVERYTHING the Pinkney's have done for us! They will be our photographers for the rest of our lives for all our special occasions! We cannot endorse Myles Studio enough! Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. We've been blessed to do a job we love. And I'm glad it shows.

Azia · Married on 07/28/2016

The reason we chose Myles Studio Photography is simple...Myles is the BEST at what he does! The way we chose his company was no accident. Just 24 years ago, my parents got married and Myles captured their day so beautifully that we often look at their album to marvel at the memories. When beginning my research, shopping for a photographer for my wedding (July 28th), was a huge priority. I mean, these are the pictures capturing a day I will cherish forever, so I needed the best and didn't want to settle.
    I remember jokingly (but seriously) asking my mom to "find Myles". Just thinking of the sentimental reason behind Myles being my husband & my photographer was enough joy to fill a room. Within a few days, my mom made contact and we were booked for an appointment. When we arrived at the studio, Myles greeted us with a big smile and a warm hug that set the tone for our entire journey together. From that point, I felt like I had made the best decision and we hadn't even picked a package yet lol.
    Myles is so kind and attentive to not only his brides, but the grooms too. He makes sure to provide a wide range of products and styles to meet your every need; spoken from a true "Pinterest planner girl". I remember starting an idea I had seen and Myles completed my thought so much that I told my husband, "Yes, he really really gets me". Myles is a well organized photographer and extremely timely whenever we met. He has a great eye for detail, is extremely knowledgeable about the latest trends and very flexible when adjusting to the changing ideas of his clients. Every picture from our engagement shoot to our wedding photos told the story of our Brown Fairy-tale; I mean, we couldn't be happier!
    My friends and family are still remarking and posting pictures, 4 months later. Lastly, I am forever grateful for our experience with Myles Studio Photography and would recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome photographer! Thank you again Myles, you're amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

I can't thank you enough for that review, and for allowing us to be your wedding photographers. When people keep us in the family, it really is an honour, and we truly appreciate you for putting your trust us. It is our prayer that you will enjoy your wedding photos for many years to come.

Tracey · Married on 07/28/2016

Our choice for Myles Studio as our daughter Azia's wedding photographer was EPIC and the best decision ever. 24 years ago, he photographed our wedding and captured our day beautifully. He made sure we had long lasting memories that to this day we treasure. So when my daughter and her fiance decided to get married, he was our only choice. When we went to his studio for their appointment, I took our wedding album and he was so honored and humbled by the memories of his early days as a photographer. He began with their engagement photo-shoot which was amazing and truly captured their awesomeness. Then on the wedding day he captured some of the most beautiful pictures of our daughter and son in-law, our family, and friends I've ever seen. Through his amazing photography he brought their Fairy tale to life. Such a tremendous honor for our family. Many many many thanks to you Myles for being there for us. We are truly your biggest fans!!!!!!! xoxo Tracey and Gerard

Sent on 12/01/2016

Minieve · Married on 07/01/2016

Has a flexible schedule and has many great ideas to build of yours. My pictures were wonderful and I can't wait to have another event to book Myles.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Nilesha · Married on 06/11/2016

A huge thank you to Myles studio photography!! My Fiance and I first met Myles at a bridal expo, which ended in us winning a free engagement photo shoot. From the moment we met Myles and his partner, his wife Sandi they were extremely welcoming. I explained to them how this was difficult on my behalf being that I am a photographer & how I have always felt like no one could capture me the way I felt I captured others. They reassured me that they would take care of all of my worries. We won our free save the dates, but when we saw the photos we fell in love with them! We just couldn't walk away with only save the dates we had to purchase the full disk with all of the photos! Not only did Myles capture amazing photos of my fiance and I at the beautiful Mohonk Mountain house, but they also helped us by getting them done in a short time period so that we could have them in time for our engagement party! If you want great service, I would definitely recommend you contact them! Thank you Myles and Sandi!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you , thank you. The two of you are a wonderful couple, and wonderful to work with.

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

We hired Myles and his wife, Sandi, for our wedding after our original photographer bailed on us. We were very lucky to have found them! Myles always stayed in contact with us and you could tell he really wanted to please us. The outcome was absolutely outstanding! Our wedding pictures came out so nice. We have gotten tons of compliments. Not only were they extremely professional but they were fun to work with as well. I would work with them again in a heartbeat! Thank you so very much for everything.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Myles and Sandi are an amazing duo!!! From the engagement session to wedding day, the quality of their work has been beautiful! We wanted our wedding photos to encapsulate the feeling of the entire day, not only what we were part of, but all the other little events and moments that we couldn't see during the craziness of wedding day. Myles and Sandi perfectly captured it all. They had the entire wedding party laughing and feeling totally relaxed and made the experience an overall fun and memorable one! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for that wonderful review. We love what we do, and hope it shows. We hope you'll enjoy your photos for many years to come!

Megan · Married on 01/06/2016

My husband and I decided to have a quiet ceremony in the Hudson Valley. It was just he and I in a place 4 hours from our home. Because we weren't having anyone present pictures were a must. After multiple quotes and conversations with a lot of photographers we chose Myles. He was easy to talk to and very fair with pricing for our small ceremony. He took the time to meet with us the day before the event so we could have a general plan for how we wanted to play out the ceremony and photo session. His professionalism was amazing but what was even more amazing was how comfortable my husband and I felt with Myles. We were lucky to have found him and I highly recommend his to anyone looking for a photographer who gives high quality pictures and amazing memories!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Christine · Married on 11/14/2015

I first met Myles at a wedding show event where I won the chance to do an engagement shoot with him. While doing the engagement shoot, my husband and I knew that Myles was the one we wanted to not only take our wedding photos but also to be a part of the memories. He was open to my crazy Pintrest inspired ideas and offered up many ideas of his own as well. On the day of our post wedding reception, Myles captured all of the great memories we had with our friends and family. I would highly recommend his services to anyone and will definitely be having photos taken by him in the future. Thank you Myles and Sandi!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Tashana · Married on 09/12/2015

Myles studio did my wedding weekend of Valentines Day 2016 the experience was wonderful Myles is a professional and personable. My husband and I felt like he was family he is highly recommended by the Powell family. Use Myles studio for all your photo needs. God bless you

Sent on 03/18/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. My prayer is that the two of you will enjoy your wedding photos for many, many years to come!

Leigh · Married on 07/15/2015

Myles Studio Photography is amazing beyond words! I cannot recommend them enough! My husband and I travelled from Australia to New York City for a holiday, and on his birthday, I surprised my husband with a vow renewal ceremony in Central Park. I chose Myles Studio Photography to capture our special day, and I'm so glad I did! Myles was so easy to deal with right from the beginning - all the way from the other side of the world. He is professional, friendly and so talented with a camera! Our photos are absolutely beautiful - Thank you Myles, you made the impossible possible!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you and thank you again. We do out best to provide excellent service.

Kerri · Married on 05/23/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Myles and Sandi! From start to finish they were so pleasant, professional and easy to work with. I consider myself a pretty stress-free person, but on my wedding day some stress did end up creeping up on me. Myles and Sandi were so sweet and gave me the space I needed. Even my parents and friends and family in our wedding party were blown away by how wonderful Myles and Sandi were. Not only are their pictures gorgeous and artistic, their personalities make Myles Studio Photography the whole package! Our pictures exceeded our expectations, as did our albums (I actually cried when I saw mine for the first time). I would recommend Myles and Sandi to everyone and anyone in need of a photographer. I can't sing their praises enough! Thanks Myles and Sandi for making our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Lavette · Married on 02/14/2015

Myles Studio Photography was very professional and creative. I researched several wedding pictures and shared them with Myles and he went above and beyond. My husband and I love how passionate and flexible Myles responded to our wedding. Myles and his wife Sandi is the perfect team, they shared their own marriage bliss and experience. They are truly a Blessing from God to do Wedding Photography and all Photography.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is our pleasure to have worked with you. You have been a blessing to us. And we're so glad to be a blessing to you.

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2014

Myles is absolutely wonderful to work with! Myles photographed my engagement shoot and the photos came out beautiful. From the first consultation, we were excited to work with Myles. He was friendly, spent time learning about us as a couple, and listened to our ideas. We did our engagement shoot on a hot July day at two locations. When one location didn’t go as planned due to a miscommunication on the location’s behalf, Myles was so flexible and willing to help us find another location. He even offered to come back out another day if needed. However, we found a gorgeous place not too far away that ended up being even more beautiful than our original location. Because this was our first professional photo session, we really didn’t know what to expect. However, Myles is truly an artist and captured photos with ease. He made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and we truly enjoyed the session. When our photos were ready, it was so hard to choose one for our wedding signature mat because they were all so beautiful. I would not hesitate in recommending Myles for your big day! He is fantastic at what he does. Thank you Myles!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for that wonderful review. it really was a pleasure doing your engagement session. Working with couples like you is why I love my job.
  • sara.romeo625@gmail.com

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

Myles and Sandi are great! From the beginning of the consult, we felt like we were part of the family. They are vey easy to work with and it is apparent from the moment you walk in that they are vey knowledgable and passionate about what they do.

My husband and I love our wedding pictures! When we were looking through them with Myles and Sandi, we did not know that some of the pictures were taken because we never saw them take the picture! They get amazing shots without being obtrusive. One thing that made our experience so special was that you could tell that Myles and Sandi wanted to picture those special moments and they wanted us to be comfortable.

These two are amazing to work with. They genuinely enjoy what they do and they are so fun to work with! We were so happy we chose them for our engagement pictures (which were included in the package) and for our wedding pictures! We will absolutely use them again for another occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2014

We met Myles and Sandi after a referral from a friend. From the beginning we could tell they were very passionate about their work, and in the end it really showed.
    Myles is very detail-oriented, and has an idea of the kinds of shots he wants. During our engagement shots and eventual wedding day photos, Myles made sure to get a wide array of shots. What we were given a month after our wedding were hundreds of photos that included everything and everyone we wanted. The hardest part was narrowing down our favorites for the album, since there were so many greats ones.
    We had a few simple requests for Myles.. basically to get certain shots of certain people, and not to miss a second of our cocktail hour.. and he delivered. Overall I'd fully recommend Myles and Sandi, as we'll be sure to go back for any future photography needs.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/04/2014

I can't speak highly enough of Myles Studio Photography. My sister used them for her wedding and we were just blown away by the professionalism and quality of the work. When I got married a year later, there was no question. They took stunning pictures and I am so blessed to have the memories. I would highly recommend them. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again! It was a pleasure being your photographer.

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2014

Myles and Sandy were great ! I would recommend them for any of your photography needs !!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Myles Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. We really enjoyed working with you.