MYLA Photobooth Reviews

29 | Chicago, IL

29 Reviews for MYLA Photobooth

Lynnea · Married on 05/05/2018

Chris was very responsive, friendly, and helpful. The photos were excellent. I will definitely use MYLA Photobooth again for parties and events.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Clare · Married on 11/11/2017

MYLA PhotoBooth was amazing for the Bat Mitzvah I produced for my client. Super professional, efficient, dependable and really added that fun, special touch to the party! I will definitely be using MYLA PhotoBooth again for future parties!!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cecilia · Married on 07/08/2017

Wedding planning can be chaotic, so I was extremely happy when I came across this photo-booth company. The owner, Chris, is very professional and DEPENDABLE. No need to worry about anything. Nothing like those cheap, cheesy booths....The photo album add-on is a must! You walk away with a personalized book with the photos of the event...The only thing I would change is I wish I would have contacted this place sooner and not wasted my time reviewing other booth rentals. There is no comparable choice out there..

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ely · Married on 12/16/2016

We have MYLA Photobooth every year for our annual corporate party. Service is always amazing with actual real props and unlimited copies for everyone. Chris thanks for made me feel that the photobooth is less thing to worry about it when planning the party, just because you take care of everything from beginning to end.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Eliana · Married on 12/15/2016

Highly recommend Myla Photo booth for all your events. They always handle all of our events including our 1,500 guest Christmas Party this year. Chris arrived early to set up with an assistant and 2 Social Media ipads. They did an amazing job.
    Thanks...

Sent on 12/23/2016

Eilean · Married on 10/15/2016

The photobooth was amazing, everyone had a blast at my birthday party. I am going to try to have one photobooth for all my future events. I was happy to find such a great photobooth company locally in the San Fernando Valley since most of the one that I contacted were based in LA.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Vivi · Married on 10/08/2016

Fantastic photobooth.
    My Halloween party last night was great, each my guest got a copy every single time, Chris was great and worked with my budget. Also the fact that everything is done with a contract gave me the piece of mind of someone actually showing up.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Michael · Married on 09/17/2016

Cris was amazing and I we were very pleased with how great the photos turned out. We even got a USB with all of high resolution pictures. The back end was great, all the paperwork was stored on a private online portal where we had access at all times even to print the invoice.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Charlene · Married on 05/18/2016

Chris was wonderful. Everyone loved the booth!

Sent on 06/01/2016

María · Married on 03/06/2016

Great service ( puntual, organized And friendly)

Sent on 03/10/2016

Sheri · Married on 03/05/2016

Chris provided fabulous service for my daughter's 18th birthday party. The guests had a great time. He was so professional in both the paperwork stage (I didn't worry if someone would actually show up and on the day of the party. He followed through quickly with all aspects and was so gracious is showing the guests how to use the social media feature. He went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend and use him again.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Evan · Married on 02/19/2016

Special thanks to Chris for being so professional and very kind for all of us.
    My brother's wedding won't be that a success if weren't for you. You did a great job on our photo-booth. The pictures were awesome and made it through every guests requests.
    I am really grateful. Thank you. Deserved a hundred stars.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Jaerin · Married on 02/05/2016

Great experience! Very friendly & very fun. A must have at my next event.

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • User6420136 · 2+ years ago

THANK YOU soon much for a fantastic evening! You helped my daughter's sweet 16 be completely memorable! Absolutely the best service I could ever have asked for! :)

Sent on 02/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 01/22/2016

The guys were great. The line went quickly, and we got our pictures immediately. All good!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Enrique · Married on 01/08/2016

This was the best decision I have ever made!
    Chris helped us to have one the most memorable event of the night! He provided an absolutely fantastic service to us from beginning to end. Props were fun a great.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Chris provided INCREDIBLE service at our double birthday party this year. He worked with our budget and did not skimp at all on the quality of his service.

He was the first vendor to arrive for our event (despite the rain that made other vendors run late), he brought a wide variety of high quality props to suit our party's theme (Battle of the Decades), he even included christmas props (our party took place ~ a week before xmas).

MYLA Photobooth was definitely a highlight at our party. It helped our guests get into the spirit and enjoy our party so much more. Everyone left with beautiful pictures as souvenirs that they'll surely cherish for a lifetime.

Chris made everyone feel comfortable, cracked jokes and suggested props for shy guests, which totally fit the moment. We would definitely contract with Chris and MYLA Photobooth again in a heartbeat. We recommend his service as a must-have at any party.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Chris/MyLA Photobooth was awesome, he was very responsive and would work around your schedule and budget. He arrived early at the venue and worked with all the guest throughout the whole event. The kiosk and props were awesome and he was even generous enough to throw in the social media kiosk for my wife and I as a wedding gift! I definitely recommend MyLA Photobooth for any of your upcoming events! Outstanding overall! Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 11/26/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, we always offer the best services and picture quality in LA but will go the extra mile if needed to make sure you guys are 100% satisfied.
    It was an honor to be part of your Wedding.

Janine · Married on 11/14/2015

YES YES & YES! First of all, I would like to thank you Chris for being so kind to our guest as well as my husband and I. Our wedding wouldn't be the same without you and your photobooth. The quality of the photos were amazing and everybody loved how you can instantly upload their photos on their social media. You considered everything my husband and I wanted to put on the photos strips and made it happened. I highly recommend MYLA photobooth for any event! Thank you again.

Sent on 02/14/2016

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Janine, it was my pleasure to had the chance of been part of your wedding

Alla · Married on 10/15/2015

The best place to get a photo booth! Chris is very professional and made our night fun. We are so glad you were there. The pictures are great quality.

Sent on 12/17/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Alla, we always offer the best services and picture quality in Los Angeles area. We were please to be part of your event.

porsche · Married on 09/27/2015

Chris was an absolute Doll to work with. His photo booth service is very affordable and he was extremely accommodating!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Thank you, Porsche.
    It was a pleasure to be one of the vendors who brought the fun into your wedding day.

I really like your 2 snaps layout selection and the monogram selected.
  • Michael

Michael · event on 04/21/2015

I highly recommend MY LA Photo Booth. I am very picky with vendors since as an event planner I need everything to be perfect. They were one less headache to worry about. The vendor was in venue an hour before and ready to go. My client wanted something cool and we booked the Hashtag Printing from MY LA Photo booth. It was a cool concept, excellent service and very professional.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Patricia · Married on 03/21/2015

I booked an awesome deal through Groupon for our wedding day. Everything was set but when I called them 2 days before for a final confirmation, I got shocked to hear that he was not able to make it. No other explanations were given. I have heard about MYLA photobooth before, so I contacted them. Their response was quick and they were able to accommodate us. They were a life saver.

Sent on 04/10/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Patricia I am happy that we could move a few things around in order to accommodate you.
    I hope to hear soon from you.
  • Y

yahis · event on 03/16/2015

I was overwhelmed trying to organize a little party for my sister, I wanted a photo booth to use the photos as party favors. I did a research online for Photo Booth companies in Los Angeles area, instead I have used MY LA photo booth for my sister's first communion because It was referred by a friend and everything went great ;-)

Their set up was an Elegant Photo Booth with a white background in front of it where at least 8 or 9 people were able to fit. I am saying that because I have not rent a photo booth before for myself but I knew about how fun they can be because of 2 weddings that I have attended in the past year. In both weddings the photo booth was the classic one where you have to get inside of a little tent and sat down, I was fun but only 3 people could fit comfortably.
    I think MYLA and other companies with the same concept called it Open Air, Open Booth or something like that.

Last month I hired them for my Birthday Party and this time besides the booth we got the Social Media option which was a huge hit at my party. It's always nice to have a digital copy send to my email and post it on Facebook.

I do not write a lot of reviews but this social media option was a big success for me and I wanted to share it.
    I recommend this company for any LA Photo Booth rental...

Sent on 04/10/2015

Medhina · Married on 02/28/2015

A+ for MYLA Photo Booth Rental.

We wanted something different for our wedding day, not just a plain booth with props, so we ended using our own background designs for our special day.
    We used the green screen service with 5 different backgrounds and our friends and family had a great time.

Sent on 05/04/2015