MYLA Photobooth Reviews

29 | Chicago, IL

29 Reviews for MYLA Photobooth

Lynnea · Married on 05/05/2018

Chris was very responsive, friendly, and helpful. The photos were excellent. I will definitely use MYLA Photobooth again for parties and events.

Clare · Married on 11/11/2017

MYLA PhotoBooth was amazing for the Bat Mitzvah I produced for my client. Super professional, efficient, dependable and really added that fun, special touch to the party! I will definitely be using MYLA PhotoBooth again for future parties!!!

Cecilia · Married on 07/08/2017

Wedding planning can be chaotic, so I was extremely happy when I came across this photo-booth company. The owner, Chris, is very professional and DEPENDABLE. No need to worry about anything. Nothing like those cheap, cheesy booths....The photo album add-on is a must! You walk away with a personalized book with the photos of the event...The only thing I would change is I wish I would have contacted this place sooner and not wasted my time reviewing other booth rentals. There is no comparable choice out there..

Ely · Married on 12/16/2016

We have MYLA Photobooth every year for our annual corporate party. Service is always amazing with actual real props and unlimited copies for everyone. Chris thanks for made me feel that the photobooth is less thing to worry about it when planning the party, just because you take care of everything from beginning to end.

Eliana · Married on 12/15/2016

Highly recommend Myla Photo booth for all your events. They always handle all of our events including our 1,500 guest Christmas Party this year. Chris arrived early to set up with an assistant and 2 Social Media ipads. They did an amazing job.
    Thanks...

Eilean · Married on 10/15/2016

The photobooth was amazing, everyone had a blast at my birthday party. I am going to try to have one photobooth for all my future events. I was happy to find such a great photobooth company locally in the San Fernando Valley since most of the one that I contacted were based in LA.

Vivi · Married on 10/08/2016

Fantastic photobooth.
    My Halloween party last night was great, each my guest got a copy every single time, Chris was great and worked with my budget. Also the fact that everything is done with a contract gave me the piece of mind of someone actually showing up.

Michael · Married on 09/17/2016

Cris was amazing and I we were very pleased with how great the photos turned out. We even got a USB with all of high resolution pictures. The back end was great, all the paperwork was stored on a private online portal where we had access at all times even to print the invoice.

Charlene · Married on 05/18/2016

Chris was wonderful. Everyone loved the booth!

María · Married on 03/06/2016

Great service ( puntual, organized And friendly)

Sheri · Married on 03/05/2016

Chris provided fabulous service for my daughter's 18th birthday party. The guests had a great time. He was so professional in both the paperwork stage (I didn't worry if someone would actually show up and on the day of the party. He followed through quickly with all aspects and was so gracious is showing the guests how to use the social media feature. He went above and beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend and use him again.

Evan · Married on 02/19/2016

Special thanks to Chris for being so professional and very kind for all of us.
    My brother's wedding won't be that a success if weren't for you. You did a great job on our photo-booth. The pictures were awesome and made it through every guests requests.
    I am really grateful. Thank you. Deserved a hundred stars.

Jaerin · Married on 02/05/2016

Great experience! Very friendly & very fun. A must have at my next event.

• User6420136 · 2+ years ago

THANK YOU soon much for a fantastic evening! You helped my daughter's sweet 16 be completely memorable! Absolutely the best service I could ever have asked for! :)

Lisa · Married on 01/22/2016

The guys were great. The line went quickly, and we got our pictures immediately. All good!

Enrique · Married on 01/08/2016

This was the best decision I have ever made!
    Chris helped us to have one the most memorable event of the night! He provided an absolutely fantastic service to us from beginning to end. Props were fun a great.

Chris provided INCREDIBLE service at our double birthday party this year. He worked with our budget and did not skimp at all on the quality of his service.

He was the first vendor to arrive for our event (despite the rain that made other vendors run late), he brought a wide variety of high quality props to suit our party's theme (Battle of the Decades), he even included christmas props (our party took place ~ a week before xmas).

MYLA Photobooth was definitely a highlight at our party. It helped our guests get into the spirit and enjoy our party so much more. Everyone left with beautiful pictures as souvenirs that they'll surely cherish for a lifetime.

Chris made everyone feel comfortable, cracked jokes and suggested props for shy guests, which totally fit the moment. We would definitely contract with Chris and MYLA Photobooth again in a heartbeat. We recommend his service as a must-have at any party.

Chris/MyLA Photobooth was awesome, he was very responsive and would work around your schedule and budget. He arrived early at the venue and worked with all the guest throughout the whole event. The kiosk and props were awesome and he was even generous enough to throw in the social media kiosk for my wife and I as a wedding gift! I definitely recommend MyLA Photobooth for any of your upcoming events! Outstanding overall! Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 11/26/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, we always offer the best services and picture quality in LA but will go the extra mile if needed to make sure you guys are 100% satisfied. It was an honor to be part of your Wedding.

Janine · Married on 11/14/2015

YES YES & YES! First of all, I would like to thank you Chris for being so kind to our guest as well as my husband and I. Our wedding wouldn't be the same without you and your photobooth. The quality of the photos were amazing and everybody loved how you can instantly upload their photos on their social media. You considered everything my husband and I wanted to put on the photos strips and made it happened. I highly recommend MYLA photobooth for any event! Thank you again.

Sent on 02/14/2016

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Janine, it was my pleasure to had the chance of been part of your wedding

Alla · Married on 10/15/2015

The best place to get a photo booth! Chris is very professional and made our night fun. We are so glad you were there. The pictures are great quality.

Sent on 12/17/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you Alla, we always offer the best services and picture quality in Los Angeles area. We were please to be part of your event.

porsche · Married on 09/27/2015

Chris was an absolute Doll to work with. His photo booth service is very affordable and he was extremely accommodating!

Sent on 10/14/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Thank you, Porsche. It was a pleasure to be one of the vendors who brought the fun into your wedding day. I really like your 2 snaps layout selection and the monogram selected.

Patricia · Married on 03/21/2015

I booked an awesome deal through Groupon for our wedding day. Everything was set but when I called them 2 days before for a final confirmation, I got shocked to hear that he was not able to make it. No other explanations were given. I have heard about MYLA photobooth before, so I contacted them. Their response was quick and they were able to accommodate us. They were a life saver.

Sent on 04/10/2015

MYLA Photobooth's reply:

Patricia I am happy that we could move a few things around in order to accommodate you. I hope to hear soon from you.

Medhina · Married on 02/28/2015

A+ for MYLA Photo Booth Rental.

We wanted something different for our wedding day, not just a plain booth with props, so we ended using our own background designs for our special day.
    We used the green screen service with 5 different backgrounds and our friends and family had a great time.

Neha · Married on 07/11/2014

I recommend the social media kiosk. It's a fun way to share the photos with friends and promote your wedding hashtag!

Sofia · Married on 04/29/2010

I heard a lot about photo booth, but never participated until I went to Paymaneh and Dmitry's wedding in July 2016. Chris was running the booth. He brought excellent props with him and explained how to use them. I always hesitate taking pictures under pressure, so I thought I would be able to just have fun. And it sure did show in the pictures. These are my favorite photos to keep so far.

Chris uses a superior equipment and was able to respond to my inquiries after the party. It prints off photos immediately for the participants to keep.

Great service! Will definitely consider using him for my big event next year and refer to others.