Myers DJ Service Reviews

18 | Lawrence, KS

18 Reviews for Myers DJ Service

• Brian

Brian O'toole · Married on 10/20/2018

Put our minds at ease and blew us away

We had a fantastic time at our wedding reception. Myers DJ Service is the best around. Gary kept everyone dancing and having a good time. Very professional and personable. Definitely put us at ease and walked us through stuff during the reception. Great sound equipment and music. There was also some incredible lighting I heard a ton of compliments on and it made for some great pictures. Highly recommend. Great company and great owner.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

What an awesome DJ! We got so many compliments on how great our DJ was the night of our wedding. He kept the dance floor full of people, no one wanted to sit down! He does a great job reading the crowd and figuring out what to play. Not only does he do a great job during the reception, but he also helped me and my husband out tremendously with song selections! A few weeks before our wedding, my husband and I still needed a few songs for during the ceremony and reception. He helped us pick the perfect songs! Highly, highly recommend this DJ!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Y

Yulissa · Married on 05/25/2018

He was always willing to work with our schedule. Played all the songs we wanted and also added in others requests. Kept everything running smoothly so that all the events went in the order we wanted them to like when we entered in as husband and wife for the first time to our last dance. Gary really helped make our wedding a night to remember for years to come. If we ever need a DJ we will be giving him a call most definitely.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Laura Snow · Married on 09/17/2016

Gary is great! He has a great voice, he is intuitive and he kept the party going. He is professional and responsive. He made the night a success. He is honest and trustworthy! I will be using him again for other events held at our venue.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

Gary did my wedding last week and was amazing! He was easy to work with and kept the entire reception moving along smoothly!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Gary was very easy to work with! He made coordinating the order of events at our reception go very smoothly. Showed up early to ensure everything worked properly. Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Tavish · Married on 08/22/2015

Gary did an awesome job at our wedding!! He was super easy to work with and had a very easy process to follow when deciding how the reception should flow. He was super quick about setting up-you hardly knew he was there until he completely led the events at the reception. He kept the night flowing with great music and special games such as the "Shoe Game" and "Dollar Dance." I have heard from so many people that attended our wedding that it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to. We owe much of that to our awesome DJ, Gary Meyers!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kellian · Married on 08/15/2015

Gary did a fabulous job for our wedding! We are so glad that we booked him. Gary did both our DJ services and photo booth services. Gary made sure to meet with us several times before the wedding to make sure he understood what we wanted and did not want at the wedding. The Music was great through out the wedding. He kept things very lively and kept the crowd on the dance floor. When our caterer was running behind schedule he stepped up and make sure that we filled the time so our guest were not sitting around. Gary was quick to get us our photos back from the photo booth as well. Over all I would highly recommend booking with him! It was a great time, you won't be sorry.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2012

We did not have Myers Mobile for a wedding, but a Walk MS charity event. Jason Spencer was our DJ. We were looking for a DJ for our event and it was last minute and he was willing to help us out. Not only was his music great, it was appropriate for our age group and he made it fun. He has done two other walk events for the National MS Society-Mid America Chapter, and he has done a phenomenal job. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the area. He traveled from Lawrence all the way to Liberty, MO to help us and we can't get over how great this company is to work with. TWO THUMBS WAAAYY UP!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Tiffany · Married on 02/25/2012

My (now) husband and I went to a 50 year old birthday bash for some family friends of ours and Randy Duncan really knew how to keep the crowd going even with a particular age group. I knew when my hubby seemed to like him he HAD to be the one to DJ at our wedding we were planning at the time. He was so much better than we had even imagined! He was a great ball of energy and knew how to please all the different sorts of people that were at our wedding (and we come from much different backgrounds lol), but even better was his AMAZING desire to make everything as easy and perfect as he possibly could for us. He told us time and time again that he was not just our entertainment, but our wingman. He worked closely with our venue and photographer. He was willing to meet with us as many times as we needed or respond to concerns we may have had with great care and speed. This guy was fantastic. We will ALWAYS recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. Thanks for the great memories, Randy! Tiffany & Roy

Sent on 07/17/2012

Luke · Married on 08/13/2011

5 stars all the way across. Gary played for our wedding on August 13, 2011 in Lawrence, KS. From start to finish it was a pleasurable experience. My wife and I met with several Dj's prior to Gary and just thought that we would have to settle. When we met with Gary he brought a whole new outlook with who we were going to hire. His pre-evaluation list had every angle on things we didnt even think to cover. It made for easy planning on everyone's part. His rates are very affordable and well worth it. He was very easy to work with. We ended up needing him to arrive a little earlier so we could use his sound system for the ceremony. He arrived with all the equipment and was on time as scheduled. He kept the music going while entertaining the crowd. We had people on the dance floor the entire night, even people we thought would never get up to dance. He made sure to hit every song we had on our list and worked it in so everything flowed. He also interacted with everyone with request during the toast, cake cutting, garter etc. Highly recommended, feel free to talk with Gary and have him pass along our information for a referral. Hopefully we will have pictures to show how good of a time we had thanks for Myers Mobile Service. Thanks Gary for all of your help - The Colliers!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2011

Very flexible. Listened to how we wanted our reception to run and did whatever we asked. Accepted song requests which our guests loved! Very professional and a great value.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Erin · Married on 06/18/2011

AMAZING! very responsive to the party and created a fun environment! would hire again.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Phyllis · Married on 06/12/2011

This DJ service is the BEST! They met with me several times before the wedding to go over what I wanted. He not only played at my reception/dance, but did the musice for the wedding ceremony also because we were outdoor location. Gary is so easy going and when I needed to change things up in the middle of the reception, he was very accommodating, and switched the order of things on the spot. Please be sure to be considerate and give him the list of what you want so he can take care of you. He is very willing to get any music or song you want if you just tell him you want, if you just tell him in enough time for him to hunt it down!!! I'd use him again FOR SURE !!!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Cora · Married on 05/31/2015

Gary was great to work with, and talk with, especially since I felt I needed some help to sort things out with songs. Also was great with helping the flow of the evening. If we did the night over I think I would keep him as my DJ. Thanks Gary!

Sent on 08/10/2015

We LOVE our DJ. He did an excellent job. I don't think there was one moment of our reception that there weren't people on the dance floor. His price is great, he met with us before to go over exactly how we wanted the night to go, and he always listened to what WE wanted! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Great and easy to work with. One complaint: wished they would have taken more control of the evening but that was more on us to ask.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Clare · Married on 06/03/2011

Gary Myers did a great job!!! We highly recommend him if you want to have a fun wedding!!!

Sent on 07/12/2011