MyBus Charters Reviews

8 | Inglewood, CA

8 Reviews for MyBus Charters

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

MYBUS charters were so helpful during the process. They were fast at responding to any questions i had and the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly. We had 3 party bus rentals through this company on our wedding day and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/10/2016
  • User6293472 · event on 01/30/2016

Great Service. Easy to Book, Dispatcher is incredible ! Shirley follows through and double checks with us all along our event process. Bar none, she is top drawer ! The drivers are really good, too. We have used Jeffrey and David consistently. They always arrive early, cheerful and accurate with their destination maps. Thank you so much for the great service for the past 3 years !

Sent on 01/30/2016

MyBus Charters's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words! I have shared your review with Shirley. We look forward to continuing our partnership for many more trips :)

Noemi · event on 01/12/2016

Great Customer Service, fast quotes, and the pricing they deliver is unbelievable. I was talking to Theo and he was able to do what seemed to be to little to late for all other companies I was dealing with. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • User6290555 · event on 12/28/2015

This isn't necessarily for MyBus but also for the party attending: during the winter season, always, always make sure chains are available, regardless of what the weather forecast says, even if it says "Sunny". The bus driver, Jeff, was very gracious and kind, and followed our requests to the very letter.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Derrick · Married on 09/03/2016

Great bus company! We used MyBus Charters to shuttle guests for our wedding in Topanga, CA. This was what I considered to be the most crucial part of our wedding, as there are typically no Ubers even close to our venue. As such, reliability and responsiveness was top of mind.

They were extremely responsive and informative from the outset, and as others have mentioned, BY FAR the most affordable option we found.

While we didn't see the buses, all our guests raved about the friendliness of the staff, punctuality, and great condition of the buses.

We worked with Shirley, who truly went the extra mile for us. She gave us a very competitive quote, was extremely responsive, and sent us all necessary information prior to the event.

Would recommend MyBus Charters to anyone who needs good, reliable, transportation for a special event, and we will surely use them again for any similar events

Sent on 09/09/2016

4.2
      3.0

I was truly satisfied with their flexibility. Although I contacted them on short notice they still made it possible for me to have a bus available. I am truly grateful for their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2016

MyBus Charters's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we appreciate it! We wish you many years of happiness ahead!

Sydney · Getting married on 11/10/2019

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

This company was just okay. From the time I hired them, it became very difficult to get ahold of anyone and they had numerous paperwork demands that other companies did not. By the time that they started asking for these things, it was too late to hire another bus and I had already put down the 20% non refundable deposit. The driver didn’t seem to understand the idea of being available where the people will need you. Instead of staying at the reception venue to pick people up and take them to their cars, she stayed at the parking lot where their cars were. 5 Times we had to call her to come pick up a group of people. She just never got it. Wouldn’t hire again.

Sent on 11/20/2017