My Wedding Reception Ideas Reviews

My Wedding Reception Ideas 6
My Wedding Reception Ideas 7
  • Paula

Paula M. Peel · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Loolooking for great customer assistance?

The customer assistance was wonderful. The product is absolutely magnificient....my fellow classmates are very impressed with your product and company!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Joyce Lewis · Getting married on 01/05/2021

16 oz personalized cups

The cups came on time and look great, can"t wait to use them!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Joyce, for taking the time to share your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas. We're so glad you like your personalized cups. Best wishes!

Kristine · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Love my Wedding card barrel

The barrel turned out great and high quality. I can't wait to use it for our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristine! We're glad you love your wine barrel gift cards holder. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best wishes!

Rachel · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

Was SO happy to find the personalized cake boxes for my daughter's wedding. These are the perfect size for taking home a piece of cake to eat later on; beautiful printing in a variety of font styles and colors to complement any wedding palette. Personalization was extra fun too: "Too much to eat? Please take a slice of something sweet!" Great quality...boxes can be used in a variety of ways. Quick shipment.

Sent on 05/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Rachel! We're so glad you love your personalized cake slice boxes. Best wishes!

Michelle White · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Custom cups

Ordered a few sleeves of these for an I do bbq. Super cute and well made. Easy to customize and order. I will use this company again for sure.

Sent on 03/09/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michelle! We're glad you like your personalized cups and we're sure your guests will too. Best wishes!

Mikki Mcclurg · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great quality

This was my second purchase from you and I was impressed with the quality both times! So many times it looks good in the picture but doesn’t look the same in person. My purchase came fast and I would not only purchase again from you, I have recommended you many times.

Sent on 01/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas, Mikki! We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for recommending us to others. Best wishes!

Michelle Mick · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Plastic cups for a Beach Wedding

My fiance and I are getting married on the beach, so we needed and alternative to glass 14 Oz. Reusable Custom Printed Frosted Plastic Cups were perfect for us. The customization was awesome! They fit our theme perfectly and were packaged well for shipping.

Sent on 01/30/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michelle! The reusable frosted cups are perfect for beach weddings. We're so glad you are happy with your cups. Best wishes on your wedding day!

Melissa Saunders · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Bridal Party Totes

I ordered five of the blue stripe canvas totes for my upcoming wedding. The bags arrived faster than expected, and I am very pleased with the stitching of the names on each. Very excited to use these with my bridesmaids for the wedding weekend away.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 8
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 9

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your generous review and the pictures of your personalized bridesmaids bags, Melissa. We're so glad you like them and we know your bridesmaids will too. Best wishes!

Kristen A Owens · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Everything was perfect!

I bought these for my wedding and they turned out exactly the way I wanted! They are the perfect size for what we wanted, can’t wait to use them!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 10

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristen, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We go glad we can help make your day extra special. Best wishes!

Stacey Wilson · Getting married on 06/14/2019

Perfect!!!

I received my wedding guest board today and it is exactly what we had wished for! Absolutely beautiful we are so excited everything is coming together!!! Thank you Alicia for help making our big day so special!

Sent on 05/04/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Stacey! We're so glad you are happy with our products and our service. Best wishes.

Abby Gerardot · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Great product for a great price. My cups came so quickly!

We will shop here again! They turned out great for our wedding favors and now we want to order more for other events.

Sent on 04/22/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank your for your kind review, Abby! We're so glad you like your personalized cups and yes, we have designs and print cups for all holidays and celebrations. Best wishes.
  • Rachel

Rachel Price · Getting married on 06/02/2019

Stadium Cups

These cups turned out great! We are really happy with the quality of these cups, especially for the price. They are very reasonable and fit the bill perfectly!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 11

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for taking the time to share your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas! We agree, your cups look great. We're so happy you like them. Best wishes!

Renee Baccarie · Married on 05/25/2019

Very happy. Looks great and cannot wait to use at my reception!

Love it! Speedy delivery. Looks great! Very happy. Cannot wait to use at my reception

Sent on 04/22/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Renee, for sharing your experience with other brides! We're so glad you love your personalized gift bags, napkins and cups. We know your guests are going to love them too! Best wishes.

Kathy Mellen · Married on 05/25/2019

Very fast shipment

The cups came very fast, and they look great. Can’t wait to use them next week!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kathy! We're so glad you like your personalized cups. We know your guests will too. Best wishes!
  • Jess

Jess Crane · Married on 05/25/2019

So Happy!!

The cups are exactly what I wanted and arrived early.

Sent on 05/19/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Jess, for sharing your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas with other brides! We're so glad you liked your personalized cups. Best wishes!

Seyhun Byrne · Married on 05/24/2019

Great! Loved it

Better in person then in pictures! Loved it

Sent on 05/22/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Glad you loved your personalized wedding welcome bags, Seyhun! Thank you for sharing your experiences with other brides. Best wishes!
  • Loretta

Loretta Rich · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy and beautiful

They were fast and the cups came out beautiful.

Sent on 04/27/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Loretta! We so glad you like your personalized cups and the fast service. Best wishes!

Julie · Married on 04/27/2019

I had a nice day experience.

My Welcome Bags for my son’s wedding were perfect! They arrived quickly and everyone loved their gift bags! Thank you

Sent on 04/20/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 12

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're so glad everyone loved the gift bags. Our congratulations to your son and his wife! Best wishes.

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful!

I got my product so quickly and it’s so beautiful! Didn’t order for a wedding I actually ordered just for personal use at home. But still stunning and would recommend for any event!

Sent on 04/26/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Sarah! We're so glad you are thrilled with your purchase. Best wishes!

Kristin · Married on 04/12/2019

Excellent product & customer service

The cups I ordered for my parents 50th wedding anniversary were perfect. They were exactly as described on the site, the shipping was fast, and when I did have to call to speak to customer service to inquire about shipping customer service was above and beyond my expectation

Sent on 05/02/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristin! We're so glad you are happy with your order and our wonderful customer care staff. Best wishes!

Amber · Married on 04/05/2019

Everything was exactly as stated and pictured. Fast delivery and great quality!

Sent on 10/14/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review, Amber! We work hard to ensure fast delivery and the best quality products. Best Wishes on your wedding day!

Linda · Married on 03/30/2019

Our order is exactly how it shows online. High quality material...looks super nice! Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

We're so glad you are happy with your order, Linda! Thank you for your review! Best wishes

Meredith · Married on 03/03/2019

Perfect Wedding Favor

The ordering process was quick and easy! The cups came out exactly as I designed them and were delivered fast! They were the perfect party favor for our guests!

Sent on 05/09/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for reviewing your personalized cups, Meredith! We're so glad you liked them. Best wishes!

Saphia Isa · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Customer Service

I was so pleased how quickly my order came. The product was good quality and met my expectations.

Sent on 03/01/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Saphia! We're so glad you are pleased with our products and service. Best wishes!