My Wedding Reception Ideas Reviews

My Wedding Reception Ideas 3
My Wedding Reception Ideas 4

Kristine · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Love my Wedding card barrel

The barrel turned out great and high quality. I can't wait to use it for our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristine! We're glad you love your wine barrel gift cards holder. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best wishes!

Mikki Mcclurg · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great quality

This was my second purchase from you and I was impressed with the quality both times! So many times it looks good in the picture but doesn’t look the same in person. My purchase came fast and I would not only purchase again from you, I have recommended you many times.

Sent on 01/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas, Mikki! We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for recommending us to others. Best wishes!

Michelle Mick · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Plastic cups for a Beach Wedding

My fiance and I are getting married on the beach, so we needed and alternative to glass 14 Oz. Reusable Custom Printed Frosted Plastic Cups were perfect for us. The customization was awesome! They fit our theme perfectly and were packaged well for shipping.

Sent on 01/30/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michelle! The reusable frosted cups are perfect for beach weddings. We're so glad you are happy with your cups. Best wishes on your wedding day!

Melissa Saunders · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Bridal Party Totes

I ordered five of the blue stripe canvas totes for my upcoming wedding. The bags arrived faster than expected, and I am very pleased with the stitching of the names on each. Very excited to use these with my bridesmaids for the wedding weekend away.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 5
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 6

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your generous review and the pictures of your personalized bridesmaids bags, Melissa. We're so glad you like them and we know your bridesmaids will too. Best wishes!

Amber · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Everything was exactly as stated and pictured. Fast delivery and great quality!

Sent on 10/15/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review, Amber! We work hard to ensure fast delivery and the best quality products. Best Wishes on your wedding day!

Linda · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Our order is exactly how it shows online. High quality material...looks super nice! Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

We're so glad you are happy with your order, Linda! Thank you for your review! Best wishes

Saphia Isa · Married on 02/17/2019

Great Customer Service

I was so pleased how quickly my order came. The product was good quality and met my expectations.

Sent on 03/01/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Saphia! We're so glad you are pleased with our products and service. Best wishes!

Aj Capetillo · Married on 01/19/2019

Hands down best place

This was the best please to get great gifting ideas for your wedding, We receive our product on time and blow our minds when we saw the completed project.

Sent on 01/24/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review, Aj! We are humbled and honored to receive reviews like yours. At the end of the day, this is what matters most. Best wishes!
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 01/05/2019

Awesome customer service

I ordered several items and one of them was on back order. They emailed AND called me the very next day to advise me and changed my order so that I would be able to get the items on time. Awesome customer service.

Sent on 12/29/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Janice! We're glad we were able to accommodate your situation and get all of your items to you on time. Best Wishes!

S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Great transaction! Questions answered quickly and professionally! Would do business with them again! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know how you liked your order and our fabulous customer care team. Best wishes!

Harley · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing finished product! Everyone loved them! Would recommend to friends :)

Sent on 09/12/2018
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 7
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 8

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Hi Harley. We're so glad you and your guests loved your personalized wedding koozies! Best wishes!

Teena L. Wright · Married on 10/29/2018

Napkin quality was excellent. Ink color was perfect.

Napkin ink and quality was excellent.
    Customer service was great

Sent on 10/30/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Teena! We're so glad you liked your personalized napkins. We take pride is using only the highest quality, 3-ply paper napkins and inks and we think our customer service team ins the best! :) Best wishes!

NalRao · Married on 10/24/2018

Great favor boxes for truffles.

Gold favor boxes were done beautifully. They were easy to put together and held the rectangular truffles I selected well. I didn't do the proof due to time constraints. Shipment was received ontime! Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, NalRao! We'er so glad we could contribute to your wedding day with your personalized favor boxes. Congratulations and best wishes!

Jc Cc · Married on 10/16/2018

Fabulous & so happy!

The cups are awesome. Great weight, color and quality of printing! So happy I ordered these!

Sent on 10/16/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jc! We so happy your love your personalized cups. We're sure your guests will too. Best wishes!
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 10/13/2018

Had a great experience with this company, ordered a couple of different items for bridal party gifts. A few of the monograms I messed up and had to re-order. While they don't accept returns on personalized items, they were accommodating and offered a bit of a discount on the re-order. All items arrived well-packed and nothing was broken or damaged. Would definitely use this company to order items and gifts if the need came up.

Sent on 09/24/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Hi Kelsie. Thank you for the nice review! We understand things happen and do everything we can to ensure your special day is perfect! Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

The Hotel bags for my daughter's wedding are beautiful!
    They came in on schedule, and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

We're so glad you like your personalized hotel wedding bags! Thank you for the review. Best wishes!

Kim Rizzo · Married on 10/10/2018

Vow Renewal/Wedding Validation

Product was shipped in time for our 37th anniversary/vow renewal and well packaged. Very pleased with the results!

Sent on 10/29/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kim! We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience with our products and service and we appreciate your business. Best wishes!
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Custom printed favors

Their options are great! We were looking for custom glasses and the frosted reusable cups are a great alternative to glass or colored plastic cups. We submitted a custom design and their customer service was great to work with. I reached out to them when our estimated shipping date seemed to be inaccurate. They apologized for the delay and expedited at no charge to ensure we received them on time! These wedding favors were specifically for our open bar, so this was a lifesaver for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Amberly and congratulations! We're so glad you and your guests loved the personalized cups for your open bar. Hopefully, your guests took their cups home as souvenirs. :) Best wishes!

Teresa · Married on 10/01/2018

Was please and satisfied w/service. So glad I ordered from vendor - will definitely use again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Teresa! We so glad you were happy with our products and service. Best wishes!

Billie · Married on 09/29/2018

Not happy with one of my napkin colors and they reprinted on another color and shipped out right away at no extra charge. Will definitely use again.

Sent on 09/08/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the review, Billie! We take great pride in providing you with the highest level of customer service, even after your order is delivered. We're so glad we could help make your special day perfect. Best wishes!
  • I

ilian · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! i got them pretty fast and they were really good packed so they wouldnt brake

Sent on 10/04/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the review, Ilian! We're so glad you like the personalized money clips for your groomsmen. We know they will too. Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely fantastic! One of my items was back ordered and they let me know right away. Team was wonderful to work with when I had questions or concerns.

Sent on 10/10/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jessica! Glad you love our responsiveness and service! Best wishes!

pat · Married on 09/28/2018

I'm actually using this for a 59th wedding anniversary gift for the guest book. I've got an assortment of colors of gel pens to make it quite colorful

Sent on 09/27/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Pat. We're glad you like your guest book. Best wishes.

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2018

I called to get recommendations for the best ink color to complement the wedding Welcome Bag I chose then had to call again to add to the order as our count changed and they even gave me the additional quantity discount. Extremely helpful, reliable and a great product! Their online wording and typeface options made at least one event decision quick and easy.

Sent on 10/15/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Patricia! We're so glad your recommendations were helpful and that your wedding welcome bags came out just the way you wanted them too. Best Wishes!