My Wedding Reception Ideas Reviews

My Wedding Reception Ideas 6
My Wedding Reception Ideas 7
  • Paula

Paula M. Peel · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Loolooking for great customer assistance?

The customer assistance was wonderful. The product is absolutely magnificient....my fellow classmates are very impressed with your product and company!

Sent on 05/25/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Paula, for telling others about your experience at My Wedding Reception Ideas. Best wishes!

Joyce Lewis · Getting married on 01/05/2021

16 oz personalized cups

The cups came on time and look great, can"t wait to use them!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Joyce, for taking the time to share your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas. We're so glad you like your personalized cups. Best wishes!

Mary Bohn · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Highly Recommend

Excellent font & picture options and no extra charges for print on both sides. Easy to see proof & navigate website. Had a slight problem with one set of cups and Molly, the Customer Care Specialist, and the Production Manager were quick to handle and correct the situation. Thank you.

Sent on 06/03/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Mary, for sharing your feedback with other brides! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with ordering the personalized cups from our user-friendly website and about Molly's attention to your order and resolving your cup problem. Best wishes!

Kristine · Getting married on 01/31/2020

Love my Wedding card barrel

The barrel turned out great and high quality. I can't wait to use it for our wedding.

Sent on 02/14/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristine! We're glad you love your wine barrel gift cards holder. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best wishes!

Julie Carollo · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Great experience I had no problems at all

They came out exactly like the picture. I would order them again.

Sent on 07/23/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're so glad you were happy with the personalized stadium cups for your anniversary party. Best wishes!

Rachel · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Exactly What We Wanted!

Was SO happy to find the personalized cake boxes for my daughter's wedding. These are the perfect size for taking home a piece of cake to eat later on; beautiful printing in a variety of font styles and colors to complement any wedding palette. Personalization was extra fun too: "Too much to eat? Please take a slice of something sweet!" Great quality...boxes can be used in a variety of ways. Quick shipment.

Sent on 05/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review, Rachel! We're so glad you love your personalized cake slice boxes. Best wishes!

Michelle White · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Custom cups

Ordered a few sleeves of these for an I do bbq. Super cute and well made. Easy to customize and order. I will use this company again for sure.

Sent on 03/09/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michelle! We're glad you like your personalized cups and we're sure your guests will too. Best wishes!
  • Mary

Matthew · Getting married on 09/21/2019

easy and affordable wedding favors!!

We have a pretty tight budget so I just assumed we wouldn't be able to add favors but I looked anyway- so glad I did! We got custom cork coasters that fit with our vineyard theme and they were affordable and shipped quickly- plus they look great!

Sent on 06/20/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Matthew! We're so glad we were able to help make your wedding day extra-special. Best wishes!

Mikki Mcclurg · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Great quality

This was my second purchase from you and I was impressed with the quality both times! So many times it looks good in the picture but doesn’t look the same in person. My purchase came fast and I would not only purchase again from you, I have recommended you many times.

Sent on 01/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with My Wedding Reception Ideas, Mikki! We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for recommending us to others. Best wishes!

Lori Siegal · Married on 08/17/2019

Was easy and was very happy with my order

I was very happy with the ordering experience and loved the product

Sent on 07/18/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the review, Lori! Glad you like your shopping experience and your order. Best wishes!

Char K · Married on 08/11/2019

Great customer service

They helped me w small error on my part and were so helpful!

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Glad we could be of service to you, Char! Our staff is incredible when it comes to taking care of the customer after the sale. Best wishes!

Jeanette Perkins · Married on 08/11/2019

Great product!

I wasn't sure about using an online company that I had no prior experience with, but I loved the product and it came quickly and was the perfect compliment to my parents' anniversary party. I couldn't be happier with my experience!

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you, Jeanette for choosing us to help make your parents' anniversary party extra special. Although we're not a household name, we've been making weddings and anniversary parties memorable for over 16 years! We're so glad you are happy with our service and products. Best wishes!

Michele Carrasco · Married on 08/03/2019

Easy to customize

I love the customized plastic cups I bought for my boat. They came out exactly as pictured.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 8

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michele! We glad you love your personalized cups and look forward to serving you again in the future. Best wishes!

Susan Perry · Married on 08/03/2019

Traditional design on napkins

I ordered wedding napkins because I liked the designs best. The napkins arrived on time, as ordered and for a reasonable price. Beautiful! Bride and groom were very pleased.

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Susan! We glad the bride and groom were pleased with their personalized napkins. Best wishes to them and you!
  • Kara

Kara Wunderle · Married on 07/27/2019

Purchased customized paper bags for gift bags to give to hotel guests

Great, quality product! Exactly as advertised, delivered when promised. Very good value for the money spent!

Sent on 08/06/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kara! We're so glad you are happy with your personalized hotel guest bags. Best wishes!

Janis Bianchi · Married on 07/24/2019

Unity Candle, personalized

The unity candle was personalized and yet, I received it so quickly! It's beautiful!

Sent on 07/24/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Janis! We're glad you are happy with your personalized unity candle and we appreciate your business. Best wishes!

Michelle Mick · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Plastic cups for a Beach Wedding

My fiance and I are getting married on the beach, so we needed and alternative to glass 14 Oz. Reusable Custom Printed Frosted Plastic Cups were perfect for us. The customization was awesome! They fit our theme perfectly and were packaged well for shipping.

Sent on 01/30/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Michelle! The reusable frosted cups are perfect for beach weddings. We're so glad you are happy with your cups. Best wishes on your wedding day!

Shekia Brown · Married on 07/13/2019

Party Favors

Absolutely wonderful, the quality is perfect. It was exactly what I order as party favors for my guest.

Sent on 07/09/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Shekia and thanks for sharing with other brides. We're so glad you are pleased with your favors. Best wishes!

Michelle Ladd · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding Reception Napkins

I loved the napkins we ordered! They looked exactly like they were pictured on the website. Molly even noticed a mistake I had made on the proof and she contacted me immediately about it. I was so grateful she paid so much attention to my order. I would absolutely order from them again!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 9

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Michelle! We agree with you, Molly is the best! :) We're glad you like your personalized napkins and look forward to serving you again. Best wishes!

Carmen Santiago · Married on 07/06/2019

happy day wedding day

I love it..hope everyone love it at my wedding..got it for the kids hope they love it...

Sent on 06/17/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Hi Carmen! We're so glad you love your personalized stadium cups. We're confident everyone at the wedding will too. Thank you for your review. Best wishes!

Pamela M Roessmann · Married on 07/06/2019

Good Quality Merchandise

The cocktail napkins I ordered from this site were good quality and reasonably priced. I will use them for more orders.

Sent on 07/13/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Pamela! We're glad you like your personalized cocktail napkins. Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Best wishes!

Alicia Mandell · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfect product for my wedding!

Your website was easy to use when it came time to place my order. And I couldn’t believe how fast my order was delivered! Thanks!

Sent on 06/18/2019

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for sharing your order experience with other brides, Alicia! Fast and Easy is our goal. :) Best wishes!

Melissa Saunders · Married on 06/22/2019

Bridal Party Totes

I ordered five of the blue stripe canvas totes for my upcoming wedding. The bags arrived faster than expected, and I am very pleased with the stitching of the names on each. Very excited to use these with my bridesmaids for the wedding weekend away.

Sent on 02/15/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 10
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 11

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your generous review and the pictures of your personalized bridesmaids bags, Melissa. We're so glad you like them and we know your bridesmaids will too. Best wishes!

Kristen A Owens · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything was perfect!

I bought these for my wedding and they turned out exactly the way I wanted! They are the perfect size for what we wanted, can’t wait to use them!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 12

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristen, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We go glad we can help make your day extra special. Best wishes!