My Wedding Reception Ideas Reviews

46 | Willard, OH

46 Reviews for My Wedding Reception Ideas

46 My Wedding Reception Ideas Reviews

Amber · Getting married on 04/05/2019

Everything was exactly as stated and pictured. Fast delivery and great quality!

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review, Amber! We work hard to ensure fast delivery and the best quality products. Best Wishes on your wedding day!

Linda · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Our order is exactly how it shows online. High quality material...looks super nice! Very pleased!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

We're so glad you are happy with your order, Linda! Thank you for your review! Best wishes

S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Great transaction! Questions answered quickly and professionally! Would do business with them again! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to let others know how you liked your order and our fabulous customer care team. Best wishes!

Harley · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing finished product! Everyone loved them! Would recommend to friends :)

Sent on 09/12/2018
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 1
    My Wedding Reception Ideas 2

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Hi Harley. We're so glad you and your guests loved your personalized wedding koozies! Best wishes!

Teena L. Wright · Married on 10/29/2018

Napkin quality was excellent. Ink color was perfect.

Napkin ink and quality was excellent.
    Customer service was great

Sent on 10/30/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Teena! We're so glad you liked your personalized napkins. We take pride is using only the highest quality, 3-ply paper napkins and inks and we think our customer service team ins the best! :) Best wishes!

NalRao · Married on 10/24/2018

Great favor boxes for truffles.

Gold favor boxes were done beautifully. They were easy to put together and held the rectangular truffles I selected well. I didn't do the proof due to time constraints. Shipment was received ontime! Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, NalRao! We'er so glad we could contribute to your wedding day with your personalized favor boxes. Congratulations and best wishes!

Jc Cc · Married on 10/16/2018

Fabulous & so happy!

The cups are awesome. Great weight, color and quality of printing! So happy I ordered these!

Sent on 10/16/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jc! We so happy your love your personalized cups. We're sure your guests will too. Best wishes!
  • Kelsie

Kelsie · Married on 10/13/2018

Had a great experience with this company, ordered a couple of different items for bridal party gifts. A few of the monograms I messed up and had to re-order. While they don't accept returns on personalized items, they were accommodating and offered a bit of a discount on the re-order. All items arrived well-packed and nothing was broken or damaged. Would definitely use this company to order items and gifts if the need came up.

Sent on 09/24/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Hi Kelsie. Thank you for the nice review! We understand things happen and do everything we can to ensure your special day is perfect! Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

The Hotel bags for my daughter's wedding are beautiful!
    They came in on schedule, and everything was perfect.

Sent on 10/05/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

We're so glad you like your personalized hotel wedding bags! Thank you for the review. Best wishes!

Kim Rizzo · Married on 10/10/2018

Vow Renewal/Wedding Validation

Product was shipped in time for our 37th anniversary/vow renewal and well packaged. Very pleased with the results!

Sent on 10/29/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kim! We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience with our products and service and we appreciate your business. Best wishes!
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 10/06/2018

Custom printed favors

Their options are great! We were looking for custom glasses and the frosted reusable cups are a great alternative to glass or colored plastic cups. We submitted a custom design and their customer service was great to work with. I reached out to them when our estimated shipping date seemed to be inaccurate. They apologized for the delay and expedited at no charge to ensure we received them on time! These wedding favors were specifically for our open bar, so this was a lifesaver for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Amberly and congratulations! We're so glad you and your guests loved the personalized cups for your open bar. Hopefully, your guests took their cups home as souvenirs. :) Best wishes!

Teresa · Married on 10/01/2018

Was please and satisfied w/service. So glad I ordered from vendor - will definitely use again.

Sent on 09/07/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Teresa! We so glad you were happy with our products and service. Best wishes!

Billie · Married on 09/29/2018

Not happy with one of my napkin colors and they reprinted on another color and shipped out right away at no extra charge. Will definitely use again.

Sent on 09/08/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the review, Billie! We take great pride in providing you with the highest level of customer service, even after your order is delivered. We're so glad we could help make your special day perfect. Best wishes!
  • I

ilian · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! i got them pretty fast and they were really good packed so they wouldnt brake

Sent on 10/04/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the review, Ilian! We're so glad you like the personalized money clips for your groomsmen. We know they will too. Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely fantastic! One of my items was back ordered and they let me know right away. Team was wonderful to work with when I had questions or concerns.

Sent on 10/10/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jessica! Glad you love our responsiveness and service! Best wishes!

pat · Married on 09/28/2018

I'm actually using this for a 59th wedding anniversary gift for the guest book. I've got an assortment of colors of gel pens to make it quite colorful

Sent on 09/27/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Pat. We're glad you like your guest book. Best wishes.

Patricia · Married on 09/01/2018

I called to get recommendations for the best ink color to complement the wedding Welcome Bag I chose then had to call again to add to the order as our count changed and they even gave me the additional quantity discount. Extremely helpful, reliable and a great product! Their online wording and typeface options made at least one event decision quick and easy.

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review, Patricia! We're so glad your recommendations were helpful and that your wedding welcome bags came out just the way you wanted them too. Best Wishes!

Susan · Married on 08/18/2018

I received my order very promptly and it was perfect! Very easy to deal with when placing custom order.

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Susan. We're so glad your experience with our company was an enjoyable one. Kudos to our awesome customer care staff as well. Best Wishes!

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2018

It was absolutely wonderful! Looks more gorgeous in person!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Thank you, Danielle. We glad you like your order! Best wishes

Julie · Married on 06/28/2014

I ordered 50 printed cups for our rehearsal supper 2 weeks before the date. I emailed customer service to see if I needed to rush shipping. I immediately got a response stating the cups should make it on time once I approve the project. I received the cups 3 days early. I will DEFINITELY order from here again.

Sent on 10/04/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Julie! Getting orders to our customers quick and getting them right is priority #1. So glad we could have an impact on your rehearsal supper! Best wishes.

Nichole · Married on 09/28/2013

Great quality just what I was looking for

Perfect size quality and graphics

Sent on 10/22/2018

My Wedding Reception Ideas's reply:

Thank you for your review, Nichole! We and many of our brides truly appreciate your feedback. Best wishes!

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2013

over-the-top awesome customer service, very cool final product! I ordered the neoprene koozies, they were very well made.

Candace · Married on 09/10/2011

We purchased Welcome Bags for our out of town guest coming in for our wedding. Clear frosted bags with the Metallic Copper color (leaf imprint). They are so beautiful, much nicer then we anticipated at a very reasonable price. Easy to order, shipped out quickly... this is a very nice website. Friendly customer service, great prices and fast shipping.

Donna · Married on 09/10/2011

The cake boxes were so beautiful, they added a touch of elegance to the tables and the guests that wanted to take there desert home had a pretty box to put it in instead of wrapping it in a napkin.

Vicky · Married on 08/20/2011

Everything we ordered was received quickly and was beautiful! I had the best wedding ever, and my wedding reception ideas was a big part of it. Thank you so much for everything!!