368 Reviews for My Tybee Jack Wedding

Customized Vows (13)
Non-religious (7)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
367 My Tybee Jack Wedding Reviews

Jack was very Professional and made us feel very comfortable with the whole process. Most of my groomsman were old football players and Jack being an old coach he even gave us a pregame speech before we walked to the Altar.

Profile Picture Jason, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack was AWESOME! Everything about our special day was perfectly simple and amazing. His service and words about love were perfect and fitting for a beach wedding. We can’t thank him enough!!

Profile Picture Scott, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack truly listened to everything detail and created the most amazing ceremony! I cannot imagine our wedding with anyone else officiating! Thanks again Jack!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Jack is amazing! I'd recommend him to anyone that is looking for a beach wedding . Me and my husband got married within a week talking to Mr. Jack. He provided us with an amazing location although it was Memorial Weekend and Tybee Island was packed. Thank you so much for everything Mr. Jack Boylston aka Tybee Jack!
Love,
Savanna and Raul Romero

Profile Picture Savanna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much Mr. Tybee Jack!! You did an awesome ceremony for Savanna and Raul, it was a beautiful location and ceremony. Very professional and very helpful with everything! Thank you again for making their day a beautiful experience!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack was great every step of the way. We planned our perfect beach wedding all the way from MO and he was so helpful every step of the way. The ceremony was amazing and his words truly touched our hearts. Could not have asked for a better guy to stand with us as we said I do! Thanks so much Tybee Jack!

Angela & Jay Parker

Profile Picture Angela , 5/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Tybee Jack was very laid back and attentive to our needs. We loved having him as a part of our wedding!

Profile Picture Calyn, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jack did a great job of working with us on our big day.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough good! Very friendly ! We absolutely loved the vows & our ceremony! Thank you Tybee Jack for making it the best day! We are so pleased !

Profile Picture Dana, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Catherine and I, had such a spiritual moment being united in marriage this morning by you Rev. Jack Boylston. You just make it happen my dear friend!!!! "THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!!!

Profile Picture Gary, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack Boylston performed our wedding ceremony last month, and he was truly a pleasure to work with! He obviously enjoys his work, he has a kind soul, and the message that he conveyed during the ceremony was exactly what My wife and I feel in our hearts. We highly recommend Jack as a wedding officiant!

Photo for My Tybee Jack Wedding Review - Thanks for taking a great photo Jack!
Profile Picture Mark, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack is so easy to work with from beginning to end. I have nothing negative at all to say. I highly recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

He did an incredible job! Wonderful ceremony that we were hoping for. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

Jack was amazing! Jack met with us the afternoon prior to our wedding sunrise ceremony to go over things and get to know us. We traveled from Pittsburgh PA and wanted to get married in January on the beach. It was particularly cold for Tybee Island this day but so beautiful and Jack delivered with the most impeccable and heart warming ceremony. The words he chose, the warmth and genuiness in his voice calmned us, which allowed us to be in that moment.

If you were looking for an officiant who knows the Island, makes you feel at home, then look no further and feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands. We were touched by his ceremony and like I said, it was so well written and perfect for our beach ceremony. Thank you Jack for making our nuptials memorable and genuine.

Photo for My Tybee Jack Wedding Review - The place on the beach was perfect!
Profile Picture Christine, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very helpful from the first phone call. Thank you so much for your service.

Profile Picture Dania, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack was great! I loved his ceremony and the way he described love! He walked us through everything the day before, and everything went great! The sand ceremony was great!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Jack was so great! He was laid back, calm, collected and has a good sense of humor. He made sure that we had the ceremony we wanted and that most represented us, regardless of tradition or what other people thought. He was very responsive and always polite. It was a little nerve wracking hiring someone I've never met for such an important role but he knocked it out of the park!

Thanks Jack!!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jack was so warm and made our wedding so meaningful with his words. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack was wonderful. He was super easy to work with and had lovely ceremony template options to choose from. Jack was very flexible and easy to talk to, making our wedding ceremony perfect. We received many compliments regarding the ceremony and readings, and we have Jack to thank for that. Would definitely recommend for any wedding ceremony in the Tybee or Savannah area!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

I couldn't be more please with our ceremony. Jack was very responsive and accommodated all our wishes. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Pam, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I called Jack several months before my Vow renewal. He stayed in contact with me along the way and worked out a day that would be Beautiful for my Wife. Mr. Jack is the best! Highly recommend him for any Vow renewal or Wedding.

Profile Picture Bo, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely the wedding of my dreams! I couldn't ask for a better ceremony! Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Beautiful beyond description! We were overjoyed at how meaningful and heartfelt every word was. You made our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So wonderful! We loved having Jack as part of our big day!!

Profile Picture heather, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews