My Tybee Jack Wedding Reviews

401 | Tybee Island, GA

401 Reviews for My Tybee Jack Wedding

Katie Cook · Married on 08/09/2020

The Perfect Beach Wedding

Jack was absolutely amazing! He made our day perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Hyatt · Married on 08/01/2020

Exquisite Day

Jack went above and beyond for my special day! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to book. I’m not familiar with the area so he picked out a couple of spots for me to chose from and we ended up doing it at the gorgeous space, in courtesy of one of his friends, where love at the shore was filmed. After the ceremony even, the people who owned the house brought us a bottle of wine and glasses to toast with. He was such a blessing honestly! I loved everything about my day with him! Highly recommended!!!!

-Kimberly&Skylar

Sent on 08/03/2020

Jeff Denny · Married on 07/28/2020

Beautiful Whitefield Square Wedding

Tybee Jack was a wonderful addition to our wedding. He was very communicative and even helped pick a venue once we discovered (by Tybee Jack) that where we originally planned might be too touristy. I would highly recommend his services to anyone planning their ceremony in the Savannah area.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Adams Stooksbury · Married on 06/28/2020

We got exactly what we wanted.

Mr Jack was very sweet and flexible are wedding was planned for April but with the coronavirus we had to postponed. My husband is pretty uptight when it comes to the unknown and was nervous and when Jack called him Bobby the whole time instead of his name (Robbie) it lighting the mood. We just keep said Robbie instead of Bobby but he just decided he looks more like a Bobby haha
    Jack - Repeat after me I Bobby take you Lindsay
    ROBBIE -I Robbie take you Lindsay
    We will definitely remember that forever we had a beautiful day and would not change nothing from the wrong name to are 3 year old asking me the whole time Mommy are you have a good weeding.

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Roby · Married on 05/30/2020

Excellent experience

Our ceremony with Tybee Jack was a very memorable and heartfelt service. He was the absolute best with a great sense of humor and a wonderful message to share with my husband and me.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Dana

Dana L Boatright · Married on 05/26/2020

Tybee Jack

We used him for our wedding on the beach & then again @ our home for our sons wedding! I absolutely recommend him! We love Tybee Jack !

Sent on 08/01/2020

Mary Awtrey · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding nikki and sean

I absolutely loved the way our wedding turned out everything was beautiful and it was a great surprise to have you to marry us

Sent on 05/24/2020

Kathryn Roberds · Married on 05/23/2020

Romantic sunset elopement

We absolutely loved our ceremony. Tybee Jack made it very special for just the two of us. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Summers · Married on 02/22/2020

Very nice service. His words were just what we wanted.

Very nicely done. Jack is a great guy who seems to love what he does. It showed in his service.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Debbie Brady · Married on 02/20/2020

Mr. & Mrs. Paul Koehler

Jack was superb! We had just intended a quickie court house exchange.... found out that wasn’t possible. Jack fit us in and made the day even more special than we could have ever imagined! Thank you oh so much for making our day special.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Lind · Married on 02/15/2020

Tybee Jack is the officiant for you!

Jack allowed us to completely tailor the ceremony how we desired and did a phenomenal job. He was super responsive throughout the process and extremely easy to work with. Thank you for being a part of making our day so memorable!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy Henry · Married on 01/07/2020

Thank you, Tybee Jack!

We had such a wonderful experience! Tybee Jack made our ceremony so incredibly meaningful. We had given no directions or wishes for our vows, only asking Tybee Jack to use his best judgment in providing a beautiful ceremony script. He did just that! The first time hearing the script was during the ceremony itself and it was PERFECT! Tybee Jack delivered a ceremony that truly touched our hearts.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha Goodwin · Married on 12/18/2019

Our ceremony was so special!

Jack, was so wonderful in communication and working around our schedule. He performed a wonderful and extremely special wedding ceremony for my husband and I! We HIGHLY recommend Tybee Jack!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Leah

Leah Scrybalo · Married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Jack was amazing and did a beautiful service! He made it so easy for us to feel comfortable even though we were out of state.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Jordan Oliver · Married on 11/02/2019

Tybee Jack Great Officiant

Jack was wonderful and very accommodating. He was quick with his responses and was helpful throughout the planning process. Any questions I had, he answered them. Would highly recommend him for any ceremony on tybee island.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Fayth

Fayth Michelle · Married on 10/19/2019

Quality experience

I cannot say enough good things about Jack. We hired him barely 2 weeks before our wedding. He was responsive to all our questions and accommodating to our ill preparedness. He led a beautiful ceremony that all of our guests loved, including our hand fasting ceremony. He recited an old Indian prayer over us and it was lovely. I couldn't have been happier with it. Tybee Jack even mailed us our certificate since we're from McDonough. If I had to do it again, I'd hire him in a heartbeat. Thank you Tybee Jack for a ceremony to remember!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Conner

Conner Price · Married on 10/06/2019

Relaxing and outstanding

Tybee jack was amazing I’m glad we found him! He made our wedding day one I will never forget not only was he very understanding but also gave a great ceremony speech to our liking ! He is the best.

Sent on 10/08/2019

debbie lewis · Married on 09/25/2019

Jack was the perfect choice for us!

The ceremony was absolutely perfect! It was simple and elegant at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Cortni · Married on 09/14/2019

I highly recommend Tybee Jack!!

It was Difficult finding the perfect officiant for our Savannah wedding because we live in south Florida. Jack gave me a call moments after I submitted an inquiry. It only tooks seconds for me to know he was the best choice! I couldn’t have been happier. He told me it was my day and to make sure everything was how I wanted it. He sent me some scripts and let me put the final copy together myself. I highly recommend Tybee Jack!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Allysha

Allysha Connor · Married on 08/30/2019

Very Professional, polite, easy to talk to!

Tybee Jack was contacted with short notice but he was very open to sharing our day with us. He was very professional in getting things done. We highly recommend! Very nice!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jim Adams · Married on 07/09/2019

Great Ceremony

He is a nice and kind man. He preforms a nice ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone

Pam and Jim Adams

Sent on 07/10/2019

Barb Svenson · Married on 07/06/2019

Blessed Experience

Jack officiated our 25th wedding vow renewal ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. We are blessed beyond words. He led a beautiful ceremony. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Eric Evans · Married on 06/09/2019

What ever you need

I contacted Jack about a month prior to my visit to Tybee Island, told him what my plans were and what time I needed.. Within minutes, he checked his calendar and emailed me confirmation. He stayed in touch with me the whole time in between, and confirmed early the morning of. He was set up and ready to go when we arrived, it wasn’t until then my wife knew about our vow renewal ceremony. Jack had wonderful words to say, and I couldn’t have asked for anyone any better.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Alyssa Griffin · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely awesome

Jack was very professional & willing to help us out on short notice. He did an amazing job & we are so thankful we found him!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Shelbann Haviland · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Officianr

We had no rehearsal and Mr. Jack arrived about 45 minutes before the ceremony. We opted to have no scripts and Mr. Jack surprised us with a great ceremony. Everyone was extremely impressed!! You can’t go wrong with this kind man!

Sent on 05/20/2019