359 Reviews for My Tybee Jack Wedding

Customized Vows (12)
Non-religious (7)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
358 My Tybee Jack Wedding Reviews

Jack did a great job of working with us on our big day.

Profile Picture Daniel, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Catherine and I, had such a spiritual moment being united in marriage this morning by you Rev. Jack Boylston. You just make it happen my dear friend!!!! "THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!!!

Profile Picture Gary, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack is so easy to work with from beginning to end. I have nothing negative at all to say. I highly recommend working with him!

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

He did an incredible job! Wonderful ceremony that we were hoping for. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

Jack was amazing! Jack met with us the afternoon prior to our wedding sunrise ceremony to go over things and get to know us. We traveled from Pittsburgh PA and wanted to get married in January on the beach. It was particularly cold for Tybee Island this day but so beautiful and Jack delivered with the most impeccable and heart warming ceremony. The words he chose, the warmth and genuiness in his voice calmned us, which allowed us to be in that moment.

If you were looking for an officiant who knows the Island, makes you feel at home, then look no further and feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands. We were touched by his ceremony and like I said, it was so well written and perfect for our beach ceremony. Thank you Jack for making our nuptials memorable and genuine.

Photo for My Tybee Jack Wedding Review - The place on the beach was perfect!
Profile Picture Christine, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was very helpful from the first phone call. Thank you so much for your service.

Profile Picture Dania, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack was great! I loved his ceremony and the way he described love! He walked us through everything the day before, and everything went great! The sand ceremony was great!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Jack was so great! He was laid back, calm, collected and has a good sense of humor. He made sure that we had the ceremony we wanted and that most represented us, regardless of tradition or what other people thought. He was very responsive and always polite. It was a little nerve wracking hiring someone I've never met for such an important role but he knocked it out of the park!

Thanks Jack!!!!

Profile Picture Tina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jack was so warm and made our wedding so meaningful with his words. Many thanks!

Profile Picture Angie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack was wonderful. He was super easy to work with and had lovely ceremony template options to choose from. Jack was very flexible and easy to talk to, making our wedding ceremony perfect. We received many compliments regarding the ceremony and readings, and we have Jack to thank for that. Would definitely recommend for any wedding ceremony in the Tybee or Savannah area!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal

I couldn't be more please with our ceremony. Jack was very responsive and accommodated all our wishes. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Pam, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I called Jack several months before my Vow renewal. He stayed in contact with me along the way and worked out a day that would be Beautiful for my Wife. Mr. Jack is the best! Highly recommend him for any Vow renewal or Wedding.

Profile Picture Bo, 7/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely the wedding of my dreams! I couldn't ask for a better ceremony! Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Beautiful beyond description! We were overjoyed at how meaningful and heartfelt every word was. You made our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Samantha , 7/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

So wonderful! We loved having Jack as part of our big day!!

Profile Picture heather, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal

We loved the service he did for our wedding!

Profile Picture Rodney, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack did a great job officiating our wedding ceremony! He is very friendly, calm, and professional. He responded extremely quickly to all of our emails. We received many compliments from guests during the reception on how much they loved our ceremony!

Profile Picture Morrin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was so much more than I anticipated. Jack did not rush through the ceremony, but made it very personal.

Profile Picture Dennis, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JUST AMAZING! gave him a 100% original script and he accommodated wonderfully. Went so smoothly considering no rehearsal.
Recommended photogs and provided advice. He was an absolute JOY to work with and helped make the day very special.

no question he is perfect for your wedding or elopement. THANK YOU JACK!

Profile Picture User7895740, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tybee Jack is the best! He is so kind and caring and really made our ceremony special! We are very happy we chose him as our officiant! I would highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Jack officiated our impromptu wedding ceremony. He suggested locations, had vows ready and was kind enough to do a mixture of some we found and some of his. He was easy to converse with and responded quickly. I forgot my hubsnad's ring (whoopsy) but he glided over that mishap with ease and flair. Jack made our ceremony unforgettable and we are thankful to have met him.

Profile Picture Anna, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jack is very professional, timely and is very patient with the wedding party! He explains and gives advice on the ceremony so that if some of the wedding party are late, it will be easy for them to fall right in step. Great Value! Our wedding planner recommended him.

Profile Picture User7492592, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jack was the perfect officiant. We had an intimate, non-traditional wedding, and Jack added an air of sophistication to the event. His voice, demeanor, and dash of humor at the appropriate time made for a wonderful ceremony. He was exactly what we needed! We only wish that he wasn't so popular, so he could have stayed for the reception and accepted all the compliments the guests had to offer. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture S. David, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for someone that will work with you, and treat your special day with honor and respect, Jack Boylston is the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews