My Tybee Jack Wedding Reviews

406 Reviews for My Tybee Jack Wedding

• Leah

Leah T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing experience!

Tybee Jack was so kind and easy to work with. He wanted to meet with us beforehand to get to know us as a couple and as individuals so that our ceremony reflected our values and personalities. He provided vow templates to work with and also was willing to incorporate our own customizations. Tybee Jack was a calming presence throughout the ceremony and was a joy to get to know. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Jason · Married on 12/01/2020

Well spoken and professional

This was exactly what we pictured. He is very well spoken clear not to loud just right. He didn’t rush it was perfect. He is so professional, punctual and patient. Didn’t add his own words just read what we gave him and said it better than I could. I just felt warmth like a grandfather marrying us. God bless you Mr. Jack thank you so very much you came out perfect on video.

Sent on 12/25/2020
  • Michele

Michele T. · Married on 10/25/2020

Jack is so Great

Jack did an amazing job at officiating our wedding. He was very fast at responding to my messages. He didn’t rush us. He took his time and was so sweet. I highly recommend him. Thank you Jack for an officiant.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Katie C. · Married on 08/09/2020

The Perfect Beach Wedding

Jack was absolutely amazing! He made our day perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly H. · Married on 08/01/2020

Exquisite Day

Jack went above and beyond for my special day! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to book. I’m not familiar with the area so he picked out a couple of spots for me to chose from and we ended up doing it at the gorgeous space, in courtesy of one of his friends, where love at the shore was filmed. After the ceremony even, the people who owned the house brought us a bottle of wine and glasses to toast with. He was such a blessing honestly! I loved everything about my day with him! Highly recommended!!!!

-Kimberly&Skylar

Sent on 08/03/2020

Jeff D. · Married on 07/28/2020

Beautiful Whitefield Square Wedding

Tybee Jack was a wonderful addition to our wedding. He was very communicative and even helped pick a venue once we discovered (by Tybee Jack) that where we originally planned might be too touristy. I would highly recommend his services to anyone planning their ceremony in the Savannah area.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Erika

Erika S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Lovely Beach Wedding

Jack agreed to be our officiant on relatively short notice. He was easy to talk to and led a beautiful ceremony on the beach. Despite rain right before and after the ceremony, we were able to have the ceremony outside, and I appreciate his help and flexibility with the weather. He did a great job!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • Lindsay

Lindsay A. · Married on 06/28/2020

We got exactly what we wanted.

Mr Jack was very sweet and flexible are wedding was planned for April but with the coronavirus we had to postponed. My husband is pretty uptight when it comes to the unknown and was nervous and when Jack called him Bobby the whole time instead of his name (Robbie) it lighting the mood. We just keep said Robbie instead of Bobby but he just decided he looks more like a Bobby haha
    Jack - Repeat after me I Bobby take you Lindsay
    ROBBIE -I Robbie take you Lindsay
    We will definitely remember that forever we had a beautiful day and would not change nothing from the wrong name to are 3 year old asking me the whole time Mommy are you have a good weeding.

Sent on 07/03/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa R. · Married on 05/30/2020

Excellent experience

Our ceremony with Tybee Jack was a very memorable and heartfelt service. He was the absolute best with a great sense of humor and a wonderful message to share with my husband and me.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • Dana

Dana B. · Married on 05/26/2020

Tybee Jack

We used him for our wedding on the beach & then again @ our home for our sons wedding! I absolutely recommend him! We love Tybee Jack !

Sent on 08/01/2020

Mary A. · Married on 05/23/2020

Wedding nikki and sean

I absolutely loved the way our wedding turned out everything was beautiful and it was a great surprise to have you to marry us

Sent on 05/24/2020

Kathryn R. · Married on 05/23/2020

Romantic sunset elopement

We absolutely loved our ceremony. Tybee Jack made it very special for just the two of us. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff S. · Married on 02/22/2020

Very nice service. His words were just what we wanted.

Very nicely done. Jack is a great guy who seems to love what he does. It showed in his service.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Debbie B. · Married on 02/20/2020

Mr. & Mrs. Paul Koehler

Jack was superb! We had just intended a quickie court house exchange.... found out that wasn’t possible. Jack fit us in and made the day even more special than we could have ever imagined! Thank you oh so much for making our day special.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle L. · Married on 02/15/2020

Tybee Jack is the officiant for you!

Jack allowed us to completely tailor the ceremony how we desired and did a phenomenal job. He was super responsive throughout the process and extremely easy to work with. Thank you for being a part of making our day so memorable!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy H. · Married on 01/07/2020

Thank you, Tybee Jack!

We had such a wonderful experience! Tybee Jack made our ceremony so incredibly meaningful. We had given no directions or wishes for our vows, only asking Tybee Jack to use his best judgment in providing a beautiful ceremony script. He did just that! The first time hearing the script was during the ceremony itself and it was PERFECT! Tybee Jack delivered a ceremony that truly touched our hearts.

Sent on 07/04/2020
  • Tasha

Tasha G. · Married on 12/18/2019

Our ceremony was so special!

Jack, was so wonderful in communication and working around our schedule. He performed a wonderful and extremely special wedding ceremony for my husband and I! We HIGHLY recommend Tybee Jack!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Leah

Leah S. · Married on 11/24/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Jack was amazing and did a beautiful service! He made it so easy for us to feel comfortable even though we were out of state.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Jordan O. · Married on 11/02/2019

Tybee Jack Great Officiant

Jack was wonderful and very accommodating. He was quick with his responses and was helpful throughout the planning process. Any questions I had, he answered them. Would highly recommend him for any ceremony on tybee island.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Fayth

Fayth M. · Married on 10/19/2019

Quality experience

I cannot say enough good things about Jack. We hired him barely 2 weeks before our wedding. He was responsive to all our questions and accommodating to our ill preparedness. He led a beautiful ceremony that all of our guests loved, including our hand fasting ceremony. He recited an old Indian prayer over us and it was lovely. I couldn't have been happier with it. Tybee Jack even mailed us our certificate since we're from McDonough. If I had to do it again, I'd hire him in a heartbeat. Thank you Tybee Jack for a ceremony to remember!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Conner

Conner P. · Married on 10/06/2019

Relaxing and outstanding

Tybee jack was amazing I’m glad we found him! He made our wedding day one I will never forget not only was he very understanding but also gave a great ceremony speech to our liking ! He is the best.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Debbie L. · Married on 09/25/2019

Jack was the perfect choice for us!

The ceremony was absolutely perfect! It was simple and elegant at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone getting married in Savannah.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Cortni · Married on 09/14/2019

I highly recommend Tybee Jack!!

It was Difficult finding the perfect officiant for our Savannah wedding because we live in south Florida. Jack gave me a call moments after I submitted an inquiry. It only tooks seconds for me to know he was the best choice! I couldn’t have been happier. He told me it was my day and to make sure everything was how I wanted it. He sent me some scripts and let me put the final copy together myself. I highly recommend Tybee Jack!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Allysha

Allysha C. · Married on 08/30/2019

Very Professional, polite, easy to talk to!

Tybee Jack was contacted with short notice but he was very open to sharing our day with us. He was very professional in getting things done. We highly recommend! Very nice!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jim A. · Married on 07/09/2019

Great Ceremony

He is a nice and kind man. He preforms a nice ceremony. I would recommend him to everyone

Pam and Jim Adams